Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,226 members, 7,910,321 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 04:00 AM

Audio Of $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola (Part 2) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Audio Of $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola (Part 2) (16098 Views)

Is This The Audio Of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech? / Audio Of President Jonathan Calling Buhari To Congratulate (listen) / $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola - Audio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Audio Of $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola (Part 2) by brabus(m): 8:37am On Jul 04, 2012
I think Otedola is clean. He said all discussion should be made public. No more sting or close door prosecution
Re: Audio Of $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola (Part 2) by Nobody: 8:58am On Jul 04, 2012
Spirit of Okija: Otedola made billions navigating the treacherous waters of Nigerian business ...

Farouk just fhucked with the wrong man.

Score; Otedola just hit Farouk with a fatal left hook... A video would lay him out flat..

Meanwhile, this case would revolutionalize bribery in Nigeria.. No incriminating phone calls, text messages, meeting rooms will be swept for bugs and[b] all payments will now be done with unsequential bills[/b]...

The bolded is still where you're going to get tripped.

Nigerian Politicians are just a bunch of baboons. Illiterates. First off, why should you even have any direct communication with a man you're investigating talk less of getting recorded? Second, why even handle the cash when offshore accounts abound by the billions?

Greedy phucking foo*ls. Dem no open eye na dem wan develop country. Yeah right!
Re: Audio Of $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola (Part 2) by PeeDaVinci: 8:58am On Jul 04, 2012
both otedola and farouk shold be locked up.
given the information in the public domain at the moment, this is what i believe to be the sequence of events that took place :

- otedola stole some oil subsidy money from FG (this is probably not based on his unsubsidized diesel imports )
- farouk implicated otedola in their initial oil subsidy report
- either farouk demanded for bribe or otedola initiated the move to pay bribe and 3 million dollar amount was agreed on
- otedola never wanted to pay the full 3 million from outset, and set out to record their transaction/meetings
- farouk collected part payment (bills whose numbers are known), settled the necessary lawmakers and then removed otedola's name
- farouk then demanded for the balance, and otedola was playing him and maybe later told him he would not pay him
- farouk threatened to re-include otedola's name in the report
- otedola went to the SSS friend to help him deal with lawan, providing them with his recordings, and he was fast enough to make the first move by releasing the bribery info into public domain
- otedola doctored/removed some of his recordings to make himself appear innocent and goes to the court of public sympathy which is ripened with hatred for the lawmakers
- police knows that to sucessfully prosecute lawan, they have to prosecute otedola too and they do not want to do tha
Re: Audio Of $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola (Part 2) by SpiritofOkija(m): 9:08am On Jul 04, 2012
kingoflag:

The bolded is still where you're going to get tripped.

Nigerian Politicians are just a bunch of baboons. Illiterates. First off, why should you even have any direct communication with a man you're investigating talk less of getting recorded? Second, why even handle the cash when offshore accounts abound by the billions?

Greedy phucking foo*ls. Dem no open eye na dem wan develop country. Yeah right!

Offshore accounts are not that cool anymore..

Many countries have tightened their banks. Large amounts of monies cant just be deposited like that again without documentation..

If I were the one doing this deal, I would have been more careful, however, Farouk thought he had caught a thief that was begging and willing to pay for his life, not knowing he was being trapped by a smart business man..
Re: Audio Of $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola (Part 2) by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 04, 2012
Spirit of Okija:

Offshore accounts are not that cool anymore..

Many countries have tightened their banks. Large amounts of monies cant just be deposited like that again without documentation..

If I were the one doing this deal, I would have been more careful, however, Farouk thought he had caught a thief that was begging and willing to pay for his life, not knowing he was being trapped by a smart business man..
Um, sorry, you're wrong. Offshore accounts are still the best and most reliable when you want to handle big sums of cash "No Questions Asked"; a lot of countries still run just based off of funds deposited in their banking institutions.
Re: Audio Of $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola (Part 2) by brabus(m): 9:31am On Jul 04, 2012
PeeDaVinci: both otedola and farouk shold be locked up.
given the information in the public domain at the moment, this is what i believe to be the sequence of events that took place :

- otedola stole some oil subsidy money from FG (this is probably not based on his unsubsidized diesel imports )
- either farouk demanded for bribe or otedola initiated the move to pay bribe and 3 million dollar amount was agreed on
- otedola never wanted to pay the full 3 million from outset, and set out to record their transaction/meetings
- farouk collected part payment (bills whose numbers are known), settled the necessary lawmakers and then removed otedola's name
- farouk then demanded for the balance, and otedola was playing him and maybe later told him he would not pay him
- otedola went to the SSS friend to help him deal with lawan, providing them with his recordings, and he was fast enough to make the first move by releasing the bribery info into public domain
- otedola doctored/removed some of his recordings to make himself appear innocent and goes to the court of public sympathy which is ripened with hatred for the lawmakers
- police knows that to sucessfully prosecute lawan, they have to prosecute otedola too and they do not want to do tha

How old are you sir? On what ground do you prosecute Otedola. What are your facts?

Your baseless accusations

- He doctored/removed some of his recordings to make himself...
- He went to SSS to help him deal with Farouk...
- Otedola stole some of subsidy ...

Let me educate you here. Not all crimes leave easy trails of evidence behind.

Prostitution or bribery, for instance, is nearly
impossible to prove without direct evidence of
money being exchanged for sexual services or whatsoever.
The only way Otedola can prove his innocence is to setup a sting operation into the situation. He did all that is required of him:

- Informed the SSS
- Obtained marked money to pay Farouk
- Setup surveillance system to record the transactions. And decided to pay the sum instalmentally. Why do think a man like Otedola decided to pay just N98m instalmentally?
- Recorded voluminous audios and videos to support his claim.
- Was first to report the issue to the public
- Provided evidences
- Requested for public hearing on the issue.

Tell me what Farouk has done to prove his innocence. You were quick to mention Farouk was entrapped, but let it be known that the said money was not paid at once. It was paid instalmentally.
Re: Audio Of $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola (Part 2) by DSoj(m): 9:36am On Jul 04, 2012
Lawan has acted in a manner incongruent with the status of a honourable, will he consider he has lost the moral right to remain in the house and so take a bow?
Nevertheless, I still believe with Otedola's antecedent that, he attempted to destroy evidence with his bribe, he be should be prosecuted
Re: Audio Of $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola (Part 2) by BlueMurder(m): 9:47am On Jul 04, 2012
What role has the PDP, the self-acclaimed largest dirtiest [s][/s]party in Africa, played in all this hullabaloo?
Re: Audio Of $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola (Part 2) by AtheistD(m): 9:49am On Jul 04, 2012
PeeDaVinci: both otedola and farouk shold be locked up.

All your main points highligt the fact that the subsidy report is a farcical document with as much credibility as the authors. It would be better if a new, independent report was done by an auditor like KPMG and the results made public prior to investigation. But that will never happen.
Re: Audio Of $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola (Part 2) by stepo707: 10:06am On Jul 04, 2012
Hausa people sef.Their problem right from the onset is English language.Farouk was just running his mouth like a running tap without control .cheepid goat. angry
Re: Audio Of $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola (Part 2) by Paentera(m): 10:18am On Jul 04, 2012
Chinom: Otedola is chasing shadows. I just hope that the FGN and the EFCC will not fall for this crap. This conversation is the private business of both Otedola and Farouk.We are more concerned about those that collected trillions of naira that belongs to us all. Otedola should tell us point blank if he collected close to $300million as subsidy for fuel importation and why he did not import 1 litre of fuel after collecting such huge amount.
Farouk Lawan is a dead man. i don't give a hoot about him. Otedola has a case to answer. Anybody who collected $300m will happily give away $3m as bribe inorder to cover his tracks. Otedola was clearly shedding tears of joy. "i'm crying, my brother " WTF. This is a very embarassing stuff.
OTEDOLA MUST RETURN OUR MONEY HE STOLE.There's nothing smart about this tape. The subsidy report can be empirically verified. CBN has all the records. Otedola should have bribed someone at the CBN to wipe it off. Dealing with this cattle-rearing mallam was a big mistake. Not a very smart move.

It's strange how people like you come to conclusions this. First and foremost, it is well established that Otedola's company indicted in this report deals in diesel and not petrol. Diesel has since 2010 not enjoyed any subsidy on it hence why it is much more exorbitant than PMS. In this light, you might like to know that diesel businesses do not receive any subsidies as they buy and sell commercially and collect no subsidy from government as the law of demand and supply determines their margins not government dole outs. Otedola himself has repeatedly said that there is no way that his company would have received $302m from CBN to purchase products and not have products & documentation to show for it. What this means is that Otedola makes his margin on his sales of diesel and only sources for forex from the CBN to fund his business - follow this story properly and not just part of it or the part which appeals to you.

1 Like

Re: Audio Of $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola (Part 2) by oddysey(m): 10:37am On Jul 04, 2012
I'm almost sure Nollywood will come up with a movie about this drama soon - and with an interesting title too.
Re: Audio Of $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola (Part 2) by stepo707: 10:45am On Jul 04, 2012
oddysey: I'm almost sure Nollywood will come up with a movie about this drama soon - and with an interesting title too.
Its out already.You mean you have haven't seen the adverts? wink
Re: Audio Of $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola (Part 2) by PeeDaVinci: 10:53am On Jul 04, 2012
brabus:

How old are you sir? On what ground do you prosecute Otedola. What are your facts?

Your baseless accusations

- He doctored/removed some of his recordings to make himself...
- He went to SSS to help him deal with Farouk...
- Otedola stole some of subsidy ...

Let me educate you here. Not all crimes leave easy trails of evidence behind.

Prostitution or bribery, for instance, is nearly
impossible to prove without direct evidence of
money being exchanged for sexual services or whatsoever.
The only way Otedola can prove his innocence is to setup a sting operation into the situation. He did all that is required of him:

- Informed the SSS
- Obtained marked money to pay Farouk
- Setup surveillance system to record the transactions. And decided to pay the sum instalmentally. Why do think a man like Otedola decided to pay just N98m instalmentally?
- Recorded voluminous audios and videos to support his claim.
- Was first to report the issue to the public
- Provided evidences
- Requested for public hearing on the issue.

Tell me what Farouk has done to prove his innocence. You were quick to mention Farouk was entrapped, but let it be known that the said money was not paid at once. It was paid instalmentally.

dude, don't be fooled by otedola the way we were all fooled by lawan's probe - read between the lines

- why would otedola come out to the open one month after the removal of his name from the subsidy report
- why would otedola feel threatened by lawan to pay bribe if he is innocent since lawan's report will anyway, recommend that they be prosecuted, and he can prove his innocence in court
- if it was a sting operation jointly planned with SSS, why didn't the SSS arrest Lawan immediately he collected the money or immediately he moved the motion to absolve otedola in the house
- how on earth would you think SSS will provide a 600,000 marked dollars, and would wait one month before making any attempt to collect back the money (just to show you that the money is from otedola, and i am sure nobody)
- if it is a sting operation, the SSS and not otedola will be dealing with the police. but funny enough, the contrary is the case

i tell you , farouk should be shot, and otedola locked up for many many years
Re: Audio Of $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola (Part 2) by jibosqie(m): 10:59am On Jul 04, 2012
Otedola now officially has a Record label and its churning out Hits and Charts Busters grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Audio Of $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola (Part 2) by PeeDaVinci: 11:02am On Jul 04, 2012
[size=20pt]What happened in the 55th second of this recording, otedola should release the un-edited conversation[/size]
Re: Audio Of $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola (Part 2) by oddysey(m): 11:11am On Jul 04, 2012
stepo707:
Its out already.You mean you have haven't seen the adverts? wink
Rily? Pls fill me in.I go like watch dat film o.
Re: Audio Of $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola (Part 2) by brabus(m): 11:30am On Jul 04, 2012
PeeDaVinci:

dude, don't be fooled by me the way I was fooled by lawan's probe - read between the lines

- why would otedola come out to the open one month after the removal of his name from the subsidy report
- why would otedola feel threatened by lawan to pay bribe if he is innocent since lawan's report will anyway, recommend that they be prosecuted, and he can prove his innocence in court
- if it was a sting operation jointly planned with SSS, why didn't the SSS arrest Lawan immediately he collected the money or immediately he moved the motion to absolve otedola in the house
- how on earth would you think SSS will provide a 600,000 marked dollars, and would wait one month before making any attempt to collect back the money (just to show you that the money is from otedola, and i am sure nobody)
- if it is a sting operation, the SSS and not otedola will be dealing with the police. but funny enough, the contrary is the case

i tell you , farouk should be shot, and otedola locked up for many many years

Thinking mode activated. Wondering what I'm think?

How do I convince a fool? But I think all the answer to your questions are already provided by you. If only you can think straight.

Let me educate you once again.

1. The bribe was paid for a reason which Otedola must wait for its full implementation before the crackdown. It wasn't enough for Otedola to claim Farouk demanded bribe from him. A sane person would ask 'For what?'
And the answer would be to exonerate Otedola, to delist him which your silly man did after receiving the bribe. Had it been that Otedola paid Farouk after removing Zenon Oil from the list, the case would have been different.

So, ask yourself? Will Farouk had requested that Zenon Oil (Otedola's company) be removed from the list if there was a crackdown?
Will you have believed the story if Farouk hadn't request on the floor of the House that Zenon Oil be removed from the list? Why? Was that also scripted or doctored?

2. You think $600k is a lot of money. That's just NGN98m »» about 1000 bails of N1000 notes. If he's paying in $100 bills, that's just 60 bails.
You think that's too much for SSS to provide. You see why its so hard to convince you.

3. The case is between Otedola and Farouk and not SSS vs Farouk. That explains the reason why Otedola simply decided to deal with the culprit and not the committee.

4. You ask why Otedola feel threatened if he wasn't guilty. Hmm!
I know your type, you can also ask a kidnapped person why he decided to pay a ransom when he knew he wasn't guilty. You definitely need to research more on what a Sting Operation is.

Bros, I'm done with you. You sound like Facrook himself tonguetonguetonguetongue

2 Likes

Re: Audio Of $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola (Part 2) by PeeDaVinci: 12:06pm On Jul 04, 2012
brabus:

How do I convince a fool? But I think all the answer to your questions are already provided by you. If only you can think straight.

1. The bribe was paid for a reason which Otedola must wait for its full implementation before the crackdown. It wasn't enough for Otedola to claim Farouk demanded bribe from him. A sane person would ask 'For what?'
And the answer would be to exonerate Otedola, to delist him which your silly man did after receiving the bribe. Had it been that Otedola paid Farouk after removing Zenon Oil from the list, the case would have been different.

So, ask yourself? Will Farouk had requested that Zenon Oil (Otedola's company) be removed from the list if there was a crackdown?
Will you have believed the story if Farouk hadn't request on the floor of the House that Zenon Oil be removed from the list? Why? Was that also scripted or doctored?

2. You think $600k is a lot of money. That's just NGN98m »» about 1000 bails of N1000 notes. If he's paying in $100 bills, that's just 60 bails.
You think that's too much for SSS to provide. You see why its so hard to convince you.

3. The case is between Otedola and Farouk and not SSS vs Farouk. That explains the reason why Otedola simply decided to deal with the culprit and not the committee.

I know your type, you can also ask a kidnapped person why he decided to pay a ransom when he knew he wasn't guilty. You definitely need to research more on what a Sting Operation is.

Bros, I'm done with you. You sound like Facrook himself tonguetonguetonguetongue

- bros, it does no good to insult pple who hold a different opinion on issues.
- i can respond to the issues you raised, but, i think we are gonna be here forever, as none of us would shift ground
- we both want the same thing - that nigeria should be better, we just have different interpretation of the events that transpired. u believe it is a sting operation and otedola is innocent, and i say it is no sting operation, and otedola is as guilty as farook and both of them should do some time in prison
Re: Audio Of $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola (Part 2) by jmaine: 12:10pm On Jul 04, 2012
jibosqie: Otedola now officially has a Record label and its churning out Hits and Charts Busters grin grin grin

grin
Re: Audio Of $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola (Part 2) by brabus(m): 12:23pm On Jul 04, 2012
PeeDaVinci:

- bros, it does no good to insult pple who hold a different opinion on issues.
- i can respond to the issues you raised, but, i think we are gonna be here forever, as none of us would shift ground
- we both want the same thing - that nigeria should be better, we just have different interpretation of the events that transpired. u believe it is a sting operation and otedola is innocent, and i say it is no sting operation, and otedola is as guilty as farook and both of them should do some time in prison

Make we embrace each other now. No more war!!!

Long live Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Audio Of $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola (Part 2) by compaqB: 12:44pm On Jul 04, 2012
@ ALL: Why is it that all the response from Otedola is either "YES or OK"?
Re: Audio Of $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola (Part 2) by dougivilla(m): 1:31pm On Jul 04, 2012
Lets not be fooled by this comic distraction. Where is our =N=2.1 unapropraited subsidy money? At what stage is d probe report now? Why did'nt Otedollar tell d police to conduct their investigations in public. What kind of sting operation is this that only Ote$ has d audio and video evidences n is choosing what, when, where n how they r released. Hw com d sss has not confirmed being a part of d sting? Who provided d $3million 4 d op n where is d bal of d marked money now? Who authorized an individual to carry dat volume of cash? Why is d sss reportedly now footdragging n frustrating d investigation? An insult 2 d National assembly is an insult 2 us all. And by d way, when did Ote$ become a reformer?
Re: Audio Of $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola (Part 2) by Afam4eva(m): 1:43pm On Jul 04, 2012
If Nigeria was America or any advanced country, Farouk would have committed suicide because of the shame but instead he's still denying that the tape was doctored. To think that farouk is just one of the numerous thieves that reside in the national assembly. We're in for it in this country. SMH.
Re: Audio Of $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola (Part 2) by DSoj(m): 1:54pm On Jul 04, 2012
dougivilla: Lets not be fooled by this comic distraction. Where is our =N=2.1 unapropraited subsidy money? At what stage is d probe report now? Why did'nt Otedollar tell d police to conduct their investigations in public. What kind of sting operation is this that only Ote$ has d audio and video evidences n is choosing what, when, where n how they r released. Hw com d sss has not confirmed being a part of d sting? Who provided d $3million 4 d op n where is d bal of d marked money now? Who authorized an individual to carry dat volume of cash? Why is d sss reportedly now footdragging n frustrating d investigation? An insult 2 d National assembly is an insult 2 us all. And by d way, when did Ote$ become a reformer?

Bros! God go bless U o. People don't know d meaning of cabal. It is synonymous to "Mafia" they can bring anybody down, even a government. This cabal used one of its main man; Otedola to scuttle d main issue; subsidy probe of embezzlement of over 2trn Naira, and its just hurting me dat Farouk "fell" into d yeye trap.
Nevertheless, I believe Farouk. "May" still spirng surprises. Becos the confidence the guy has been exhuming is funny.
And if he is eventually. Found guilty, let him carry his cross.

As for Otedola, he hs used his wealth derived from our resources and govt patronage to intimidate d sss, that they cannot even come out to give a definite statement.
Chei.. Naija.. Otedola surely is culpable and has case to answer.
Just waiting for Farouk to com out with his own evidences. So far Otedola is fingering with the minds of d public.
Not drawing any conclusions yet.
Re: Audio Of $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola (Part 2) by Rbaby1: 2:28pm On Jul 04, 2012
muami: Transcript:

Lawan: ...Secondly, please thin that we are doing, keep it to yourself otherwise you will make it difficult for us
Otedola: ok
Lawan: you will make it difficult because somebody called me now and said that we said we are going to address it. so, so please keep it..
Otedola. Ok. I am now
Lawan: because if it is already out that we are going to do something, when we do it, people will think that we are doing it because we had compromised. And you know that is something that err... and if my colleagues get to hear about it. I won’t be able to convince them. So keep it to yourself. Let it not be like anybody is aware of what is happening. If anybody asked you, simply explain that this thing you know from your record. You have all the records and you have made a case to the committee. You have sent your documents to the committee
Otedola: Yea , Yea Ok
Lawan: It’s left for the committee...
Otedola: God bless you.
Lawan: It’s left for the committee to decide what to do. Please keep it that way.
Otedola. Ok. Ok
Lawan: The moment it gets out now we are going to correct it, then it means we have already haaa...so let it be. I want to spring a surprise on the floor and that is the only credible way I can do this..

Wonder if i should belief any of them.... Mhewwww!!!!!!!
Re: Audio Of $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola (Part 2) by SpiritofOkija(m): 3:53pm On Jul 04, 2012
compaqB: @ ALL: Why is it that all the response from Otedola is either "YES or OK"?

Because he was recieving instructons from the Crook!

1 Like

Re: Audio Of $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola (Part 2) by thegoodjoehunt(m): 4:47pm On Jul 04, 2012
brabus:

There is more to this operation from Otedola, that is why he wants the hearing done openly. As far as I am concerned, Otedola is dictating the pace of this event. I feel the arrest was delayed so he could know how deep the rabbit hole goes. I feel Otedola has even more information of the money trail. That is why he wants it open and he can't hold his laugh.
Re: Audio Of $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola (Part 2) by abankula: 5:38pm On Jul 04, 2012
I strongly beg to differ with those who belief that Otedola is innocent. The past events between Otedola and Faruk have attested to the fact that high level of corruption stil thrives in the country. As a matter of fact, it may well be presumed that Faruk is evidently guilty of taking bribe. However, i will vehemently oppose the exoneration of Otedola as he has not clearly demonstrated a reasonable ground for this. My opinion is premised on the fact that there are still questions begging for straight answers: who initiated the bribe? why has Otedola refused to release the full unedited video tape instead of the audio part?
It is my opinion that this matter should be thoroughly investigated while those involved should not go unpunished. Enough is enough!
Re: Audio Of $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola (Part 2) by bizgynbala(m): 6:34pm On Jul 04, 2012
Faruk lawal is a big theif no doubt.... Otedola was sharper than him... Experience they say... Wish it was China... The short bastard will long have being gone...

Re: Audio Of $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola (Part 2) by Flow44: 6:56pm On Jul 04, 2012
I remember that it is this video recordings that UK police used to nail Amos Adamu and he was suspending by fifa. I wonder why this evidence available are not enough to nail farouk, something is not right somewhere.
Re: Audio Of $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola (Part 2) by Chinom(m): 7:20pm On Jul 04, 2012
boyendowed:

You are so incoherent.You are not making sense at all

My write ups are beyond your level. You do not possess the literary capabilities to comprehend comments written in mature prose. My comment are so graphic, you can almost see it before you.
Besides, i may decide to write in German, Dutch or french just to throw you off the hook. Yes, my comments will always be incohorent to you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Video Showing Boko Haram Tactically Killing Over 100 Nigerian Soldiers / 'It’s Unfair To Compare Obasanjo’s Government With Buhari’s' - Olujonwo Obasanjo / Ondo Elections: We Have Uploaded 75% Of Results To INEC Server - INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.