Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,390 members, 7,978,245 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 11:37 PM

Etb Screening Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Etb Screening Interview (902 Views)

74RRI Army Recruitment Exercise Pre-screening Examination Result / Nigerian Army Names Of Shortlisted Candidates For Zonal Screening. / National Task Force Screening Exercise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Etb Screening Interview by mogom(f): 12:30pm On Dec 01, 2007
Please does any one knows what i should expect in ETB 1st screening interview
Re: Etb Screening Interview by ebun80: 3:47pm On Dec 01, 2007
You will meet with the head of the HR. You will tell her your educational history with dates. She may also require you to state your career history if you have any.

Try to be specific and consistent with your narration. Also be calm.
Good luck!
Re: Etb Screening Interview by mogom(f): 7:33pm On Dec 02, 2007
Ebun, thanks alot
Re: Etb Screening Interview by wesan123(m): 10:38pm On Dec 02, 2007
Mogom,
There is nothing much to it.
Just speak about yourself! Be precise about the dates. Start from Date of Birth till ur present status!
Go for it!
Re: Etb Screening Interview by sweetonyx(m): 10:56pm On Dec 02, 2007
@poster
did you write the test at Apapa on November 9th? if yes pls wen did dey cal u 4 interview? kindly reply me cos i wrote the test too.
Re: Etb Screening Interview by Millena(m): 11:45pm On Dec 02, 2007
Mogom, it is well with you.
Just be calm, specific and calculated. Give them the impression that you are the one they are looking for.
The job is yours if only you believe and work towards it.
God is with you.
Re: Etb Screening Interview by Aussie(m): 6:24am On Dec 03, 2007
Please could you confirm whether ETB recruits HND holders.

Thanks
Re: Etb Screening Interview by ebun80: 10:01am On Dec 03, 2007
I think ETB recruits HND holders for Bulk Teller.

Pls, is there any info about ETB training school? Do they have trainees there? I had my panel interview in August but did not hear from them again.

Could anybody volunteer information on what's going on there?

Thanks
Re: Etb Screening Interview by temiyeye: 10:19am On Dec 03, 2007
Ebun what are the things u were asked at the panel and how did u respond to it? they ought to have called you
Re: Etb Screening Interview by mogom(f): 4:34pm On Dec 03, 2007
Hi sweetonyx, i wrote the exam 9th November in Apapa.
Re: Etb Screening Interview by iykrion(m): 7:03pm On Dec 03, 2007
ETB placed embergo on recruitment for now, so one can only get to the second stage of interview, which is the panel. Thereafter you will wait until the embergo is lifted before you might be called for the last stage, i.e., if you are successful at the panel interview.

At the panel interview, you will be asked questions based on your course of study. The panel consists of the HR head and three or more GMs.

ETB is planning to raise funds through IPO, so I trust they will lift the embergo soonest. The chairman's continued sojuorn abroad is also responsible for the embergo, since he must see those who will work for him before they start. I equally forsee him returning soon.

(1) (Reply)

Bank Phb Nxt Training / Hot Jobs / Itf Pay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.