Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,941 members, 7,946,072 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 12:10 PM

An Atheist,a Bear And God - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / An Atheist,a Bear And God (835 Views)

Caption This. . . A Bear / A Fly, A Fish, A Bear, A Hunter, A Mouse And A Cat. / An Atheist And A Bear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Atheist,a Bear And God by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 04, 2012
An Atheist was walking through the woods,admiring the "accidents that evolution has created".

What Majestic trees, what powerful rivers and Beautiful animals.
As he was speaking along the river,he heard a rustling sound behind him. Turning to look,he saw a 7foot grizzly bear charging towards him. He ran as fast as he could, looked over at his Shoulder and noticed that the bear was getting closer.
His heart was pounding as he tried to run faster. He tripped and fell to the ground.just as he tried to stand up, the bear caught up with him,reaching for him with its left paw and raising his right paw to strike him.
At that Instant,the atheist cried out, Oh My God!

Time stopped, the Bear froze and The forest went silent.
Even the rivers stopped moving

A light shone from above. And a voice came out from the sky.
" You deny my existence. Teach others that i dnt exist and told them what i created was a result of Accidents from evolution"
"Do You expect me to save you from your present predicament? Am i to take you as a Believer?"

The Atheist looked directly at the light. "It would be hypocritical to ask to be religious after all these years but perhaps u could make the bear Religious"

Well then, said the voice.

The lights went out, the river ran and the sounds of the forest resumed.

...And then the Bear dropped its right paw, brought both paws together, bowed its head and spoke:

"Lord, for this food am about to eat, I am truly Grateful"
Re: An Atheist,a Bear And God by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 04, 2012
Story but not Joke. I like it, I learnt sth. Keep it up!
Re: An Atheist,a Bear And God by Lagusta(m): 11:17pm On Jul 04, 2012
^^^ abeg joke dey oo, u no c bear dey knidon dey pray nii.......

@op well done jare
Re: An Atheist,a Bear And God by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 25, 2012
Tanks 2 u both

(1) (Reply)

Bank Robbers. / Expecting A Surprise From The Presidency Today / The 3 Nigerian Scientist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.