Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,891 members, 7,889,942 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 04:29 AM

Literature/Writing Complaints Thread - Literature (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Complaints Thread (43370 Views)

*~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations / Literature/Writing Guidelines, Rules & Regulations / Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (41) (Go Down)

Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Mynd44: 8:47pm On Jul 19, 2013
Wu Zetian: LoL, talk about favoritism. My post was hidden, why?? sad If it's okay to call my opinion silly, why isn't okay for me to tell her to shut up and keep her unwarranted opinions to herself.

P.S: My post didn't derail the thread, y'all derailed it. I'm sure you already know that, u ain't stup1d. I wouldn't have cared if a writer was offended, hence why I ignored Eze and the rest.
Hi Shollypopz.....tonguetongue
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by chistar01(m): 8:50pm On Jul 19, 2013
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Mynd44: 8:55pm On Jul 19, 2013
chistar01: Dude yemi was just being sarcastic when he added the 'stu'pid' to the statement.
Well I see no reason why I should take any of his other comments seriously then
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by yemi2plus(m): 9:27pm On Jul 19, 2013
1. Why did you banned me?
2. Why was my thread locked?
3. Why have you refuse to grant my request of two weeks?
Mynd_44:
Yemi already said he is asking "stupîd" questions......he said so himself so why should I waste my time answering them?

you mean this questions are silly questions?
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Nobody: 12:38am On Jul 20, 2013
Mynd_44:
Yemi already said he is asking "stupîd" questions......he said so himself so why should I waste my time answering them?

Mr Keen-to-Ban has just violated rule 15

15. Don't attempt to post censored words by misspelling them.

'stupîd' is a censored word on this forum..you should know that as a mod albeit a trigger happy one

You are an incompetent Mod who is clearly incapable of understanding the rules let alone enforcing them..

Its no surprise that bellicose and asinine moderation is now the order of the day in this section
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Mynd44: 12:43am On Jul 20, 2013
jackbauersballs:

Mr Keen-to-Ban has just violated rule 15

You are an incompetent Mod who is clearly incapable of understanding the rules let alone enforcing them..

Its no surprise that bellicose and asinine moderation is now the order of the day in this section
Now I can see you clearly lack comprehension skills so I won't even try explaining things to you.

Have fun dude, I am out
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Nobody: 1:55am On Jul 20, 2013
Can I ask why my post was hidden?
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:51am On Jul 20, 2013
Mynd....I have had it with you and your Richard the 3rd dictatorship. When you have beef with us personally, you hide our posts, you ban us and walk over us! angry

What is it with you? I used to look up to you, that's before you became a literature mod. Then you gained power and now you do as you like. We are not puppets, we are human beings and have feelings, and please don't tell me I shouldn't take Nairaland stuff to heart, the me u see online is the real me. You call me names, you harass me and others. Literature section used to be fun, we used to gather around the chat central, cross night and have fun but since Cuddlemmi gave you the slot! Boy you have scattered the place.

I respect Cuddles, she knows how to come down to our level, though we all have our bad days, she still kept it cool. I know I have broken the law with my multiple I'd's but you know you were the reason behind that!!

We urge that you look into the way things are going on this section.

Thanks, did this because I don't want to disturb your peace offline
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Mynd44: 10:56am On Jul 20, 2013
Okay.....what is your complain again? Please you should state what exactly you have issues with and I promise to look into it.

This does not really help anyone as I don't know what the problem is
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by yemi2plus(m): 10:57am On Jul 20, 2013
Dear mynd, i can't believe you refused granting my request of more than two weeks, all because of personal beef#TooBad .
If you should continue like this, we might all follow the steps of mazi.
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:03am On Jul 20, 2013
Mynd_44: Okay.....what is your complain again? Please you should state what exactly you have issues with and I promise to look into it.

This does not really help anyone as I don't know what the problem is
hehehe! What is my complain

My complain is that you dictate us! You run around, hidding posts and banning people for what? Personal favours?

Tell me, Do you love literature?
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 20, 2013
I still want to know why the incompetent mod hid my post here...
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Mynd44: 11:16am On Jul 20, 2013
yemi2plus2: Dear mynd, i can't believe you refused granting my request of more than two weeks, all because of personal beef#TooBad .
If you should continue like this, we might all follow the steps of mazi.
I have sent your request to the appropriate quarters and it is being looked into so please be patient.

And the day I have personal beef with you is when the day I go baldtongue

1 Like

Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Mynd44: 11:17am On Jul 20, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: hehehe! What is my complain

My complain is that you dictate us! You run around, hidding posts and banning people for what? Personal favours?

I do things according to the rules, i ban people cos they break the rules (you included).

If you have something in particular please show me
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by yemi2plus(m): 11:19am On Jul 20, 2013
Mynd_44:
I do things according to the rules, i ban people cos they break the rules (you included).

and when you break such rule what happen?
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Mynd44: 11:22am On Jul 20, 2013
yemi2plus2:
and when you break such rule what happen?
Second line of the post you quoted
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:26am On Jul 20, 2013
Mynd_44:

nyoeff nyoeff! How m I to defend myself when you hide my posts?

I asked Princesa for her email address yesterday, and you hide our posts, off all the posts there you decided to hide mine?
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Mynd44: 11:30am On Jul 20, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: nyoeff nyoeff! How m I to defend myself when you hide my posts?

I asked Princesa for her email address yesterday, and you hide our posts, off all the posts there you decided to hide mine?
Emails were exchanged, the recipient acknowledge that she has seen the email address and I hid the post to protect your privacy.

I did not know that was evil, next time, I will have left it there so the whole site could have seen it.
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Nobody: 11:32am On Jul 20, 2013
Can you explain why my post here was hidden please?
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Mynd44: 11:35am On Jul 20, 2013
jackbauersballs: Can you explain why my post here was hidden please?
Your post was offensive.
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:38am On Jul 20, 2013
Mynd_44:
Emails were exchanged, the recipient acknowledge that she has seen the email address and I hid the post to protect your privacy.

I did not know that was evil, next time, I will have left it there so the whole site could have seen it.
I didn't ask you to hide those posts, so it wasn't ur duty to. When I need your assistance, I have had that the report button is quite useful so I would have reported it.

You seem to have a liking of hidding my posts.

Let's go back to my other post replying Flow, could u unhide it so we can all see where I broke any of the rules?
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Mynd44: 11:43am On Jul 20, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: I didn't ask you to hide those posts, so it wasn't ur duty to. When I need your assistance, I have had that the report button is quite useful so I would have reported it.

You seem to have a liking of hidding my posts.

Let's go back to my other post replying Flow, could u unhide it so we can all see where I broke any of the rules?
Now I admit I broke the rules there for a bit. Flow's post might sound harsh but it was his opinion and your reply to him was insultive. I should have issued a ban with it but it was too mild. Flow replied with an insult too and it was hidden.

I should have banned you both but it was pointless since the both of you really just allowed the issue slide.

Now about me un-hiding it, not gonna happen
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 20, 2013
Mynd_44:
Your post was offensive.

To Who? grin grin

I called you out on your flagrant disregard for the rules...and that was offensive?

I dare you to unhide the post and let the people see what kind of self-conscious,vindictive, and belligerent person has been foisted as mod on this section...
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by ujchief(m): 11:44am On Jul 20, 2013
This is a complaint;

You banned mazi for 6 days for reasons as frivolous as derailing a thread and not cooperating with a mod! A double ban within 24 hours! Are you on a cleansing mission or just mere witch-hunting? This is cruel, and not good for this forum! You're discouraging the best writers you have here, and its unfortunate, very unfortunate!
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Mynd44: 11:46am On Jul 20, 2013
You called me out and yet you say it was not offensive......

**sighs**

please refrain from the name calling.

I am Not going to repeat that

1 Like

Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 20, 2013
Mynd_44: You called me out and yet you say it was not offensive......

**sighs**

please refrain from the name calling.

I am Not going to repeat that

Unhide the post and let people see...

Then show us which one of Seun's 21 rules were contravened.
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Mynd44: 11:50am On Jul 20, 2013
[quote author=ujchief]This is a complaint;

You banned mazi for 6 days for reasons as frivolous as derailing a thread and not cooperating with a mod! A double ban within 24 hours! Are you on a cleansing mission or just mere witch-hunting? This is cruel, and not good for this forum! You're discouraging the best writers you have here, and its unfortunate, very unfortunate![/quote
Mazi was banned for insulting another user and derailing. I don't have time to witch hunt anyone:

if he did not break the rules he was banned for, he wouldn't have been banned. It is as simple as that.

You said I banned him twice in 24 hours.....why did he break the rules twice in 24 hours? Ever thought of that?

Writers are also users in this forum and on this section. There isn preferential treatment and if he was a mod, he would have been banned for those offences.

Ps. The first ban was more of a warning.
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Mynd44: 11:51am On Jul 20, 2013
jackbauersballs:

Unhide the post and let people see...

Then show us which one of Seun's 21 rules were contravened.

I am not going to reply you on this issue anymore.

Feel free to keep commenting though but don't derail.

Thanks
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by ujchief(m): 11:51am On Jul 20, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: hehehe! What is my complain

You hit the nail on the head! This is the bottom line. Dictating to writers, hiding posts and banning people at will. I'd be damned if all the stakeholders of this section keep quite and let a mod run this section down.

Once again, this is a complaint, and is made at the complaint section. No need to hide it so that people won't see it.
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 20, 2013
Mynd_44:
I am not going to reply you on this issue anymore.

Feel free to keep commenting though but don't derail.

Thanks

How can I derail a Complaints Thread by Lodging a Complaint?

What kind of asinine reasoning is this - Where a Complaint on a Thread for Complaints is described as derailing by a Mod?

What kind of Mod deliberately refuses to address a complaint on a complaint thread?

Clearly Intelligence is not pre-requisite for the Job... undecided
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Mynd44: 11:56am On Jul 20, 2013
ujchief:

You hit the nail on the head! This is the bottom line. Dictating to writers, hiding posts and banning people at will. I'd be damned if all the stakeholders of this section keep quite and let a mod run this section down.

Once again, this is a complaint, and is made at the complaint section. No need to hide it so that people won't see it.
this is a complaint thread but still a thread and the rules of the forum applies to this thread also.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (41)

Wole Soyinka At 4 Months In November 1934 / 'Lost But Satisfied' A Thriller By Akíntayo Akinjide / Wole Soyinka And Chimamanda Adichie At The Felabration 2019, Pictured Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.