Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,785 members, 7,969,318 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 04:25 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 - Business (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 (106795 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by Nobody: 10:05am On Jul 24, 2012
Looking for a good time to go short EURUSD and waiting for today's loonie news release
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by Nobody: 10:07am On Jul 24, 2012
omaojo1: Today's mkt calls for caution o. Waiting for Canadian news release by 1:30 pm
waiting to see how the hours 11-12 define market direction.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by Nobody: 10:37am On Jul 24, 2012
lari03: Looking for a good time to go short EURUSD and waiting for today's loonie news release
short now
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by rozayx5(m): 10:42am On Jul 24, 2012
1.30pm today
Core retail sales
affected currency=CAD
FORECAST=0.2%
PREV= -0.3%
(my opinion)

buy USDCAD = ACTUAL = -0.4% OR LESS
SELL USDCAD = ACTUAL = 0.7% OR BETTER

Anyway let see how it unfolds
Endfx, Unclenna your views on the longterm trend on usdcad, how do you see it moving today? wink
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by rozayx5(m): 10:47am On Jul 24, 2012
if there is a major breakthrough here then , boom the trade goes off grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by endfx1(m): 11:09am On Jul 24, 2012
rozayx5: 1.30pm today
Core retail sales
affected currency=CAD
FORECAST=0.2%
PREV= -0.3%
(my opinion)

buy USDCAD = ACTUAL = -0.4% OR LESS
SELL USDCAD = ACTUAL = 0.7% OR BETTER

Anyway let see how it unfolds
Endfx, Unclenna your views on the longterm trend on usdcad, how do you see it moving today? wink

USDCAD undecided for now... watch out for 1.0198 upwards.... lipsrsealed
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by Nobody: 11:27am On Jul 24, 2012
UsdCad is moving in a descending channel(not perfect though)on the daily TF. Best bet is to wait for the news, but price action is on its way to the top of the channel, if you want to go short wait for the news, Longs should be placed using stop orders @ 1.0205 and T.P = 1.0270(top of channel)S.L =1.0170 . market is currently ranging 1.0188-1.0195, if the market trades close to 1.0170 before the news that is a sign of strength for the CAD against the USD, that would nullify any upward bias for the pair today.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by edujoy(m): 12:12pm On Jul 24, 2012
THIS INDICATOR DOES NOT REPAINT/DISSAPPEAR/VANISH/CHICKEN OUT.

That’s not all; this INDICATOR can be hosted on a VPS (virtual private server) with an sms alert. This simply means that the indicator can send you an SMS (to your mobile phone) as soon as there is a signal to buy or sell. I call it my FOREX ATM.

This is not the regular moving average based indicator, it’s strictly PRICE ACTION

JOIN ME THIS SATURDAY @GKFX OFFICE, 3RD FLOOR, 82 ALLEN AVENUE (WUROLA HOUSE) IKEJA, LAGOS

FOR A FREE DEMONSTRATION AND LAUNCHING OF THIS FOREX INDICATOR “ATM” THAT CAN MAKE OVER 100% OF YOUR FOREX INVESTMENT WITH LITTLE RISK.

THE INDICATOR IS ALSO FREE

Time: 12pm (No African time)

ATTENDANCE IS ABSOLUTELY FREE, BUT STRICTLY ON FIRST COME FIRST SERVED BASIS.
DON’T MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY TO GIVE YOUR FOREX TRADING CAREER A PERMANENT BOOST.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by unclenna(m): 12:19pm On Jul 24, 2012
edujoy: THIS INDICATOR DOES NOT REPAINT/DISSAPPEAR/VANISH/CHICKEN OUT.

That’s not all; this INDICATOR can be hosted on a VPS (virtual private server) with an sms alert. This simply means that the indicator can send you an SMS (to your mobile phone) as soon as there is a signal to buy or sell. I call it my FOREX ATM.

This is not the regular moving average based indicator, it’s strictly PRICE ACTION

JOIN ME THIS SATURDAY @GKFX OFFICE, 3RD FLOOR, 82 ALLEN AVENUE (WUROLA HOUSE) IKEJA, LAGOS

FOR A FREE DEMONSTRATION AND LAUNCHING OF THIS FOREX INDICATOR “ATM” THAT CAN MAKE OVER 100% OF YOUR FOREX INVESTMENT WITH LITTLE RISK.

DON’T MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY TO GIVE YOUR FOREX TRADING CAREER A PERMANENT BOOST.
That indicator repaints like Hell......wait for ranging market you will throw it into the recycling bin. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by edujoy(m): 12:26pm On Jul 24, 2012
unclenna:
That indicator repaints like Hell......wait for ranging market you will throw it into the recycling bin. grin grin

This indicator is nothing like you have seen before, its based on price action, I think you are mistaking it for a one of those moving average junks you find around.

Just be there on saturday, with all your questions, atleast its free and the indicator is also FREE
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jul 24, 2012
why not share it here since its free or you have something else you want to sell on that day tongue tongue
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by Ogboraph(m): 1:07pm On Jul 24, 2012
ALERT ALERT ALERT Buy GBPUSD at 1.5541 stoploss is 1.5496 take first profit at 1.5594 then second take ptofit is 1.5650this is hot then Get ready to buy EU too
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by infofirst(m): 1:09pm On Jul 24, 2012
edujoy:

This indicator is nothing like you have seen before, its based on price action, I think you are mistaking it for a one of those moving average junks you find around.

Just be there on saturday, with all your questions, atleast its free and the indicator is also FREE

I agreed but it would be better if u share it with all cos that is what we preach here.I respect Price action any day,any mkt. And i equally appreciate d fact that urs give the signaln so u dont need to strain ur eyes looking for pinbar on 4tf.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by jsheng(m): 1:13pm On Jul 24, 2012
aguiyi: why not share it here since its free or you have something else you want to sell on that day tongue tongue

Gbam, d guy na politician, give you 1 to collect 5
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 24, 2012
lari03: UsdCad is moving in a descending channel(not perfect though)on the daily TF. Best bet is to wait for the news, but price action is on its way to the top of the channel, if you want to go short wait for the news, Longs should be placed using stop orders @ 1.0205 and T.P = 1.0270(top of channel)S.L =1.0170 . market is currently ranging 1.0188-1.0195, if the market trades close to 1.0170 before the news that is a sign of strength for the CAD against the USD, that would nullify any upward bias for the pair today.
Getting ready for the news? 4 hr tf says short, market is now trading around 1.0170ish, so the release should be strong.(imo)csm says cad is really strong so I am waiting for the news best case scenario is to enter orders before the market moves.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by pipmaster77(m): 1:28pm On Jul 24, 2012
edujoy: THIS INDICATOR DOES NOT REPAINT/DISSAPPEAR/VANISH/CHICKEN OUT.

Most people you see here are not living in Lagos and I believe you really want to help traders. Simply share it here and lets test it and give kudos to you if it worth it.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by efe22(m): 1:32pm On Jul 24, 2012
Ogboraph: ALERT ALERT ALERT Buy GBPUSD at 1.5541 stoploss is 1.5496 take first profit at 1.5594 then second take ptofit is 1.5650this is hot then Get ready to buy EU too
ANOTHER HELL PIP CALLER lol lol. Am not trading though but people should be warned.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by rozayx5(m): 1:37pm On Jul 24, 2012
news favored the CAD, my pips are still running green grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by endfx1(m): 1:38pm On Jul 24, 2012
efe22: ANOTHER HELL PIP CALLER lol lol. Am not trading though but people should be warned.

grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by rozayx5(m): 1:43pm On Jul 24, 2012
actual was 0.5% but did not meet my deviation but still sold usdcad for some wink pips though, not bad
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 24, 2012
efe22: ANOTHER HELL PIP CALLER lol lol. Am not trading though but people should be warned.
Any trade entered from this thread is always at traders risk. grin grin grin best bet is to learn to do your analysis yourself and come here to either confirm your failure or celebrate your success since there are only two ways the market can go. cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by skate(m): 1:52pm On Jul 24, 2012
lari03:
Any trade entered from this thread is always at traders risk. grin grin grin best bet is to learn to do your analysis yourself and come here to either confirm your failure or celebrate your success since there are only two ways the market can go. cool
na true jare cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by mkmyers45(m): 1:52pm On Jul 24, 2012
lari03:
Any trade entered from this thread is always at traders risk. grin grin grin best bet is to learn to do your analysis yourself and come here to either confirm your failure or celebrate your success since there are only two three ways the market can go. cool

Fixed Sir
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by endfx1(m): 2:06pm On Jul 24, 2012
lari03:

Word..!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by samuelkanu: 2:23pm On Jul 24, 2012
rozayx5: actual was 0.5% but did not meet my deviation but still sold usdcad for some wink pips though, not bad
hello rozayx5, compliments of the day. I sent you a mail today and i am waiting for your reply
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by jsheng(m): 2:43pm On Jul 24, 2012
G/U DON VEX, NA ROCKET E DEY USE FLY
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by jsheng(m): 2:45pm On Jul 24, 2012
jsh_eng: G/U DON VEX, NA ROCKET E DEY USE FLY

An uptrend will start as soon, as the pair rises above resistance level 1.5535, which will be followed by moving up to resistance level 1.5660.

if u re on ur system and looking @ d chart u will jump in d train
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by edujoy(m): 2:46pm On Jul 24, 2012
pipmaster77:

Most people you see here are not living in Lagos and I believe you really want to help traders. Simply share it here and lets test it and give kudos to you if it worth it.
infofirst:

I agreed but it would be better if u share it with all cos that is what we preach here.I respect Price action any day,any mkt. And i equally appreciate d fact that urs give the signaln so u dont need to strain ur eyes looking for pinbar on 4tf.

I assure you, the indicator is absolutely free, but if you are not in Lagos, please send me a private message containing your email address.

I recommend those staying in Lagos to attend its FREE, don't even come with money because we will not sell anything.
Thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by jsheng(m): 2:48pm On Jul 24, 2012
GOLD ALL THE WAY

An uptrend will start as soon, as the pair rises above resistance level 1579, which will be followed by moving up to resistance level 1584 and if it keeps on moving up above that level, we may expect the pair to reach resistance level 1598.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by samuelkanu: 3:05pm On Jul 24, 2012
edujoy:

I assure you, the indicator is absolutely free, but if you are not in Lagos, please send me a private message containing your email address.

I recommend those staying in Lagos to attend its FREE, don't even come with money because we will not sell anything.
Thanks
hello edujoy i have sent you a naira pm. Hope you get it soon. Thanks in advance
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by rozayx5(m): 3:19pm On Jul 24, 2012
unclenna:

chei see mouth,
anyway if you did not leave with your 15 pips profit on the usdcad news by now you should have cold feet grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (102)

Football Betting Season 5 / Hausa Ajami/Arabic Inscriptions Removed From New N100 Note / Football Betting: Season 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.