Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,865 members, 7,966,231 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 11:02 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 - Business (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 (106769 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by showus: 8:53am On Jul 25, 2012
please whoelse is using fxpro platform, it hasbeen messsing up my trade since last Friday by platform freezing under the pretense of 'no connection', 'common error' whearas other brokers on the same pc are working well.. I use strarcomms internet. Is this a common problem with fxprom. This story comes up when there is a great move by the currencies
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by unclenna(m): 9:07am On Jul 25, 2012
showus: please whoelse is using fxpro platform, it hasbeen messsing up my trade since last Friday by platform freezing under the pretense of 'no connection', 'common error' whearas other brokers on the same pc are working well.. I use strarcomms internet. Is this a common problem with fxprom. This story comes up when there is a great move by the currencies
I use fxpro and i have not experience any problem with it at all....Sometime if I use my mtn modem my fxopen will show common error while my fxpro platform will display correctly....try another modem first...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by unclenna(m): 9:12am On Jul 25, 2012
Viewing this topic: wolez86, arbitrage, 9ja4u(m), Ogboraph(m), pipmaster77(m), SamaraiA, unclenna(m), regiboy, 20-20, beejaay, omaojo1, Goodness101(m), liaslo++ and 6 guest(s)....Meditating time....let us meditate... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by Ogboraph(m): 9:13am On Jul 25, 2012
am Buying EURUSD@1.2099 , 1st take profit@1.2159 2nd TP@1.2171, SL@1.2073

and am also Buying GBPUSD @1.5544, 1st TP@1.5603, 2nd take profit @1.6000 SL@1.5508
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by beejaay: 9:16am On Jul 25, 2012
Zeddicus: Trading point don dey follow me play o.
I have a TP of of 7810 on NU. Price went as low as 7807 and they didn't close my trade. Even on AJ!! TP is at 79.55 and price went as low as 79.49! angry
check the spread at that time. if the spread widen up there is no way TP will be hit. the market will have to cover that spread. this do happen during off preak period and also during xtreme peak period. thats why its always advisable to watch the spread and your position when you are on the system watching. this practice is not witch hunt from the broker but a normal practice by financial brokers including the so called Central Bank. my brother they have got to protect their asses too. the way out from this is by activating the deviation when you are entering the trade to your own covinient point maybe by 3 or 5pips. i use 5 pips and 10pips atimes. once u aint a scalper then u shdnt have problem with 3 to 5 pips

my 2cent though
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by unclenna(m): 9:32am On Jul 25, 2012
Ogboraph: am Buying EURUSD@1.2099 , 1st take profit@1.2159 2nd TP@1.2171, SL@1.2073

and am also Buying GBPUSD @1.5544, 1st TP@1.5603, 2nd take profit @1.6000 SL@1.5508
the market see ur post change direction.why
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by unclenna(m): 9:33am On Jul 25, 2012
unclenna:
the market see ur post change direction.why
Within a minute GU moved 60pips down...................forex is really for the brave

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by unclenna(m): 9:35am On Jul 25, 2012
unclenna: Within a minute GU moved 60pips down...................forex is really for the brave
All is not well for GU and EU ....i EXPECT MORE DOWNWARD
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by pipmaster77(m): 9:36am On Jul 25, 2012
I've bought GU at current price and I am targeting 50pips with trailing stop.

Join me at your own risk.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by JAkpayen(m): 9:39am On Jul 25, 2012
Ogboraph: am Buying EURUSD@1.2099 , 1st take profit@1.2159 2nd TP@1.2171, SL@1.2073

bro your alert is not alwayz like this before. Do you trade on impulse? I hope all is okay?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by unclenna(m): 9:40am On Jul 25, 2012
pipmaster77: I've bought GU at current price and I am targeting 50pips with trailing stop.

Join me at your own risk.
unclenna: All is not well for GU and EU ....i EXPECT MORE DOWNWARD
STILL BEARISH Bias
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by skate(m): 9:41am On Jul 25, 2012
good morning my fellow trader cool shocked
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by Ogboraph(m): 9:41am On Jul 25, 2012

kiss cry kiss cry GU has hit my stoploss oh am selling with big lot
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by beejaay: 9:44am On Jul 25, 2012

stick to how you are trading and be sure to xtra improve. but you might need to look into how you place you TP and SL. for example you place your TP at 1.2159 for EU, it would have been better if you put it some few pips below the high of this week or still put a pending order for sell there to watch how PA will react once it gets ther. if it got broken and retested then you can remove your sell and ride the buy. ur SL too shouldnt be where u put it, always avoid puting ur SL where PA is moving, always put ur SL clear from PA. price is like a train it doesnt give a damn about who and who is trading.the best place to put ur SL would av been below the LOW of the week cos thats where the price change from. i hope you are getting my drift. the same thing apple for GU. this is the art of trade management.
and always be happy once u initiate a trade and slowly but surely u will get there. i like your confidence for puting up ur trade here, we are mostly wrong 60 to 70% of the time, what matters is how we manage the 40% winning.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by Ogboraph(m): 9:45am On Jul 25, 2012
JAkpayen:

bro your alert is not alwayz like this before. Do you trade on impulse? I hope all is okay?

bor you correct oh am trading with fear and impulse and unstable mind since that time i lost over $5000 can some one help me on getting myself back? embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by endfx1(m): 9:45am On Jul 25, 2012
unclenna: Within a minute GU moved 60pips down...................forex is really for the brave

Hahahahaha...... i no fit laugh..

Now its time for the almighty GU to drop
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by Pro02: 9:47am On Jul 25, 2012
unclenna: do you have the bonus....i don't need there offer cos with my system of trading i will not be able to meet up the requirement to convert the $100 to mine......that offer will be good for scrappers who trade up to 10 times in a day.... grin

Yes i got the bonus.Are they talking about trading atleast up to 10pips in a month (i.e $10 dollar per pip) OR up to $100 per pip in a month
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by beejaay: 9:49am On Jul 25, 2012
JAkpayen:

hope you are good bro?? thumbs up for the guy, atleast he is not asking for trade calls and not running around for indicators. he is doing his things and am sure he is learning from it.i dont know the guy but i think i will hire him if i ever need a proprietary trader before 80% of traders here. i hope you know where am coming from. he has confidence and thats one good thing about him
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by Pro02: 9:50am On Jul 25, 2012
Thank God ooo .I made $28 from the GU drop
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by skate(m): 9:51am On Jul 25, 2012
edujoy:

I assure you, the indicator is absolutely free, but if you are not in Lagos, please send me a private message containing your email address.

I recommend those staying in Lagos to attend its FREE, don't even come with money because we will not sell anything.
Thanks
how do you send private message in this forum pls i need this indicator too
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by beejaay: 9:55am On Jul 25, 2012
Ogboraph:

bor you correct oh am trading with fear and impulse and unstable mind since that time i lost over $5000 can some one help me on getting myself back? embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
number one rule dont ever ever talk down on yourself in this biz, the moment you do that you erode all manner of confidence in you. only acknowledge your mistake and move on. dont judge it, dont ponder on ur mistakes. if you do this u will never learn, u will continue seeing yourself from ur past and u will be identified with it. bros u are on the track, impulse is good at times so far is not coming as a result of ur past fear or thrill. if ur impulse is out of the blue and unrelated to your past or the illusory nature of the future.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by endfx1(m): 9:55am On Jul 25, 2012
beejaay:
stick to how you are trading and be sure to xtra improve. but you might need to look into how you place you TP and SL. for example you place your TP at 1.2159 for EU, it would have been better if you put it some few pips below the high of this week or still put a pending order for sell there to watch how PA will react once it gets ther. if it got broken and retested then you can remove your sell and ride the buy. ur SL too shouldnt be where u put it, always avoid puting ur SL where PA is moving, always put ur SL clear from PA. price is like a train it doesnt give a damn about who and who is trading.the best place to put ur SL would av been below the LOW of the week cos thats where the price change from. i hope you are getting my drift. the same thing apple for GU. this is the art of trade management.
and always be happy once u initiate a trade and slowly but surely u will get there. i like your confidence for puting up ur trade here, we are mostly wrong 60 to 70% of the time, what matters is how we manage the 40% winning.

CORRECT
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by unclenna(m): 10:00am On Jul 25, 2012
Ogboraph:

the best way to trade forex is using the daily, 4hr and 1hr to make ur decision and analysis.............Once ur trade matures u enter and relax at pool site.....preferably NLNG BONNY Pool side with whites........you check your trade maybe once or twice in a day and play your golf throughout the day...preferable NLNG golf field............they have the best in NIGERIA...... grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by JAkpayen(m): 10:00am On Jul 25, 2012
Ogboraph:

As long as you trade with a high risk to reward such as using say 0.05/0.1 on a $100 account, the fear will alwayz will there.

beejaay: hope you are good bro?? thumbs up for the guy, atleast he is not asking for trade calls and not running around for indicators. he is doing his things and am sure he is learning from it.i dont know the guy but i think i will hire him if i ever need a proprietary trader before 80% of traders here. i hope you know where am coming from. he has confidence and thats one good thing about him

Am good bro, that's one thing I like about Ogboraph. How trading abeg hire me also
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by unclenna(m): 10:03am On Jul 25, 2012
Change in the inflation-adjusted value of all goods and services produced by the economy; There are 3 versions of GDP released a month apart – Preliminary, Revised, and Final. The Preliminary release(THE ONE RELEASED TODAY) is the earliest and thus tends to have the most impact;It's the broadest measure of economic activity and the primary gauge of the economy's health;
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by endfx1(m): 10:10am On Jul 25, 2012
unclenna: the best way to trade forex is using the daily, 4hr and 1hr to make ur decision and analysis.............Once ur trade matures u enter and relax at pool site.....preferably NLNG BONNY Pool side with whites........you check your trade maybe once or twice in a day and play your golf throughout the day...preferable NLNG golf field............they have the best in NIGERIA...... grin

grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by Ogboraph(m): 10:21am On Jul 25, 2012
Pro02:

Yes i got the bonus.Are they talking about trading atleast up to 10pips in a month (i.e $10 dollar per pip) OR up to $100 per pip in a month

pls which bonus am intrested on any broker that give bonus just for opening accountor any bonus link me in pls
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by pipmaster77(m): 10:24am On Jul 25, 2012
WARNING! WARNING!! WARNING!!![center][/center]

Traders should aware of when and how to change from one system into another. If you've not use a system for at least 6 months, your judgement of the system might be faulty. Why? Each system was developed for a particular market and do not be deceive of the people claiming that their system can trade all day long. There is no such system like that in the world of trading.

Indicator this, indicator that. They all repaint. Why? Because today's market low/high may not exactly be tomorrow low/high and if you MM is not sound, you will justly wipe out your account before your dear indicator. I have bought so many systems and they all work but not in my own way because there is a way I always like to trade and any system that does not fit that style is not good for me and that does not say the system is not good.

If you have system that trade well when market is trending and you recognize that, you will make hell of money with it and you wouldn't be complaining and looking for another system when market enter sideways. If you are making money now in the market, ask yourself why am I making money with this system and profit from every signal the system generates? If you are able to answer this question, then you will not be confuse when the system start giving you bad signal.

You can do one of two things to overcome jumping from system to system. If you a conservative trader, you will simply stay out of the market your system was not designed for. Secondly, you can choose to have two to three systems in your library and know which one to use for a particular market but if care is not taking, you will end up being a loser because looking at different setup when you've not fully master one can lead to confusion and confusion always evaporate your account.

Calculate your RISK not your profit before you press buy or sell. When you discover amount of money you will loose if the trade goes bad, then choose either to stay out or reduce your lot size.

Just my view.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by infofirst(m): 10:38am On Jul 25, 2012
pipmaster77: WARNING! WARNING!! WARNING!!![center][/center]

Traders should aware of when and how to change from one system into another. If you've not use a system for at least 6 months, your judgement of the system might be faulty. Why? Each system was developed for a particular market and do not be deceive of the people claiming that their system can trade all day long. There is no such system like that in the world of trading.

Indicator this, indicator that. They all repaint. Why? Because today's market low/high may not exactly be tomorrow low/high and if you MM is not sound, you will justly wipe out your account before your dear indicator. I have bought so many systems and they all work but not in my own way because there is a way I always like to trade and any system that does not fit that style is not good for me and that does not say the system is not good.

If you have system that trade well when market is trending and you recognize that, you will make hell of money with it and you wouldn't be complaining and looking for another system when market enter sideways. If you are making money now in the market, ask yourself why am I making money with this system and profit from every signal the system generates? If you are able to answer this question, then you will not be confuse when the system start giving you bad signal.

You can do one of two things to overcome jumping from system to system. If you a conservative trader, you will simply stay out of the market your system was not designed for. Secondly, you can choose to have two to three systems in your library and know which one to use for a particular market but if care is not taking, you will end up being a loser because looking at different setup when you've not fully master one can lead to confusion and confusion always evaporate your account.

Calculate your RISK not your profit before you press buy or sell. When you discover amount of money you will loose if the trade goes bad, then choose either to stay out or reduce your lot size.

Just my view.

A good view. seconded
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by mayzee: 10:39am On Jul 25, 2012
Ogboraph:

There is a 0.001% advantage in not setting a stoploss, but your lot size must not have a huge impact on your money (say it even drops 500 pips against you). The EU made no move in that great fall that happened to GU, so there is still a chance you would have broken even if you had no stop loss,,,, because i believe the GU will still bounce back,,,,,.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by infofirst(m): 10:42am On Jul 25, 2012
Ogboraph:

pls which bonus am intrested on any broker that give bonus just for opening accountor any bonus link me in pls

Go check acfx.com for $100 bonus after submitting ur document. The other bonus of $5 at  http://www.agea.com/?gid=48119 and http://fbs.com/ppw/8329

is not for u but newbies. But Ogbograph, u need to sit and restrategize.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by infofirst(m): 10:43am On Jul 25, 2012
Is this d rise that eu need to brk 1.2000 n visit 1.19xx and 1.18xx?

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (102)

Football Betting Season 5 / Hausa Ajami/Arabic Inscriptions Removed From New N100 Note / Football Betting: Season 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.