Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,083 members, 7,939,379 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 01:28 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 - Business (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 (106569 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by beejaay: 10:45am On Jul 25, 2012
pipmaster77: WARNING! WARNING!! WARNING!!![center][/center]

Traders should aware of when and how to change from one system into another. If you've not use a system for at least 6 months, your judgement of the system might be faulty. Why? Each system was developed for a particular market and do not be deceive of the people claiming that their system can trade all day long. There is no such system like that in the world of trading.
bros you are not totally right. wonderful traders develop system that perform in all types of market. yes its true that its not good to be jumping from one system to the other why? because system created are tailored to the psychology of the designers and we all have different psyche.

pipmaster77: WARNING! WARNING!! WARNING!!![center][/center]
Indicator this, indicator that. They all repaint. Why? Because today's market low/high may not exactly be tomorrow low/high and if you MM is not sound, you will justly wipe out your account before your dear indicator. I have bought so many systems and they all work but not in my own way because there is a way I always like to trade and any system that does not fit that style is not good for me and that does not say the system is not good.
now you are coming back, the reason why those systme will not work for you is simply cos ur psyche differ from the designer psyche. and about indicators repainting, i wont agree totally. indocators are not designed to be holy grail but a guide in analysing the probabilistic nature of the market. you wanna know more read Van Tharp book

pipmaster77: WARNING! WARNING!! WARNING!!![center][/center]If you have system that trade well when market is trending and you recognize that, you will make hell of money with it and you wouldn't be complaining and looking for another system when market enter sideways. If you are making money now in the market, ask yourself why am I making money with this system and profit from every signal the system generates? If you are able to answer this question, then you will not be confuse when the system start giving you bad signal.
you are point here

pipmaster77: WARNING! WARNING!! WARNING!!![center][/center]You can do one of two things to overcome jumping from system to system. If you a conservative trader, you will simply stay out of the market your system was not designed for. Secondly, you can choose to have two to three systems in your library and know which one to use for a particular market but if care is not taking, you will end up being a loser because looking at different setup when you've not fully master one can lead to confusion and confusion always evaporate your account.
having multiple system can be very confusing for developing traders. its always advise to stick to one long enough to master it all, only then you can begin to look for another system. this is the major reason why its coined that it takes minimum of 3 years to be a traders, why? because during this incubating time,it is assumed you are sticking to a system and you will have been able to understand how and what to look for.

pipmaster77: WARNING! WARNING!! WARNING!!![center][/center]Calculate your RISK not your profit before you press buy or sell. When you discover amount of money you will loose if the trade goes bad, then choose either to stay out or reduce your lot size.

Just my view.
the ultimate most traders dont know is this; they focus so much on the profit that they neglect the most important thing. your job as a trader is to manage your loss and let the market decide your profit. you catn decide how much you wanna make but u can decide how much you wanna lose by understanding market dynamics. focus much more on the risk side and every other thing will fall in place. Money Management is just a bogus name for simple thing. All in all nice analysis from you
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by endfx1(m): 10:46am On Jul 25, 2012
Bears be careful from this point...just my opinion
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by Nobody: 10:48am On Jul 25, 2012
Just cruise along with the market if you can,thanks pipmaster77 for that piece of advice.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by unclenna(m): 10:55am On Jul 25, 2012
endfx1: Bears be careful from this point...just my opinion
I have pulled out all bear position....................till tomorrow morning.USDCAD is developing a long term bear train....
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by unclenna(m): 10:56am On Jul 25, 2012
unclenna: I have pulled out all bear position....................till tomorrow morning.USDCAD is developing a long term bear train....
No trade till tomorrow morning
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by beejaay: 10:58am On Jul 25, 2012
endfx1: Bears be careful from this point...just my opinion
when this actually the time to buy usd across board.all the silly pull up are wat the pro needed to enter position. market is damn ripe for dropping. but then again its forex and anything can happen.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by unclenna(m): 10:59am On Jul 25, 2012
unclenna: No trade till tomorrow morning
tomorrow morning will tell
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 25, 2012
So many truths in the house, I guess another good point to add is not to trade too many instruments. By not trading too many things, you know that character that trading it almost become second nature.

@ Beejaay, it may be naive to say this but I don't think there's a system that works all the time

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by unclenna(m): 11:01am On Jul 25, 2012
beejaay: when this actually the time to buy usd across board.all the silly pull up are wat the pro needed to enter position. market is damn ripe for dropping. but then again its forex and anything can happen.
Are u saying BUY USDCAD............am not seeing buying signal now for the pair
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by Nobody: 11:09am On Jul 25, 2012
beejaay: when this actually the time to buy usd across board.all the silly pull up are wat the pro needed to enter position. market is damn ripe for dropping. but then again its forex and anything can happen.
Well to be honest,the market is a cycle so today's EU movement was bound to happen.the only certainty in the market is that price will move,the precise direction is the holy grail every trader is trying find.fundamentals are currently shaping the market so lets move with that.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by edujoy(m): 11:13am On Jul 25, 2012
edujoy: THIS INDICATOR DOES NOT REPAINT/DISSAPPEAR/VANISH/CHICKEN OUT.

That’s not all; this INDICATOR can be hosted on a VPS (virtual private server) with an sms alert. This simply means that the indicator can send you an SMS (to your mobile phone) as soon as there is a signal to buy or sell. I call it my FOREX ATM.

This is not the regular moving average based indicator, it’s strictly PRICE ACTION

JOIN ME THIS SATURDAY @GKFX OFFICE, 3RD FLOOR, 82 ALLEN AVENUE (WUROLA HOUSE) IKEJA, LAGOS

FOR A FREE DEMONSTRATION AND LAUNCHING OF THIS FOREX INDICATOR “ATM” THAT CAN MAKE OVER 100% OF YOUR FOREX INVESTMENT WITH LITTLE RISK.

THE INDICATOR IS ALSO FREE

Time: 12pm (No African time)

ATTENDANCE IS ABSOLUTELY FREE, BUT STRICTLY ON FIRST COME FIRST SERVED BASIS.
DON’T MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY TO GIVE YOUR FOREX TRADING CAREER A PERMANENT BOOST.

This post has generated a lot of controversy, Saturday is just a few days from now, you have nothing to loss, so come and prove me wrong with your questions one-on-one,

thats fair enough
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by beejaay: 11:15am On Jul 25, 2012
unclenna: Are u saying BUY USDCAD............am not seeing buying signal now for the pair
i cant remember the last time i check this pair. i just checked it now and i dont see what will bring the pair down. there are just to many things to fight on the way down. if i waana trade the pair i will be looking for where to put a long position now. the lowest the pair can come now is 1.01554. there is a confluence of MA there coinciding with the low of yesterday including EMA200 which in turn coincide with 50%fib level. currently the pair is sitting on the 55ema and if the current candle should close bull then i will buy it if i wanna trade it. if by any chance the pair sell till the 1.01554 without closing below it, i will sell hard with maximum of 100pips SL. forex is all about positioning.i hope u get my drift.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by pipmaster77(m): 11:16am On Jul 25, 2012
naijababe: So many truths in the house, I guess another good point to add is not to trade too many instruments. By not trading too many things, you know that character that trading it almost become second nature.

@ Beejaay, it may be naive to say this but I don't think there's a system that works all the time

Seconded. I major on EU while using UC & GU to gauge the market
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by beejaay: 11:18am On Jul 25, 2012
lari03: Well to be honest,the market is a cycle so today's EU movement was bound to happen.the only certainty in the market is that price will move,the precise direction is the holy grail every trader is trying find.fundamentals are currently shaping the market so lets move with that.
my brother its not the news that move the market but sentiment. the sentiments include you and I. guaging the sentiment is easy and at the same time hard. there are just too many things to analyse fundamentals and still they contradict. the holy grail is the sentiment.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by pipmaster77(m): 11:19am On Jul 25, 2012
edujoy:

This post has generated a lot of controversy, Saturday is just a few days from now, you have nothing to loss, so come and prove me wrong with your questions one-on-one,

thats fair enough

Market is not open on Saturday and your indicator arrows will be in right places. FOREX seminar ought to be done during trading hours not when market is close.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by beejaay: 11:24am On Jul 25, 2012
naijababe: So many truths in the house, I guess another good point to add is not to trade too many instruments. By not trading too many things, you know that character that trading it almost become second nature.

my oga the truth is that nothing works. we are only playing a probability game. nothing works and also everything works. if you can get your hand on fractal market analysis and go through the first 3 or 4 chapters. if one can stick with a single system for like 3 years, the system becomes you, you begin to see the inner working of the system. you begin to understand the risk tolerance of the system and all. no matter how one combine system for trending and non trending market, you will find out one will still end up with the same profit that you would have made with either of the systems if used optimally. no one know when a sideways market will be starting or ending and vise versal for trending market too. i hope you get my drift thats where i was coming from when i made that earlier statement
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by beejaay: 11:28am On Jul 25, 2012
beejaay: my oga the truth is that nothing works. we are only playing a probability game. nothing works and also everything works. if you can get your hand on fractal market analysis and go through the first 3 or 4 chapters. if one can stick with a single system for like 3 years, the system becomes you, you begin to see the inner working of the system. you begin to understand the risk tolerance of the system and all. no matter how one combine system for trending and non trending market, you will find out one will still end up with the same profit that you would have made with either of the systems if used optimally. no one know when a sideways market will be starting or ending and vise versal for trending market too. i hope you get my drift thats where i was coming from when i made that earlier statement
its also good to note that i have been using my system for the last 5 years. i get better at it everyday. i can easily identify my setup on a naked chart without putting my tools on. i can easily see where and where they will be. and no matter how hard i try to explain it, another person will never understand t completely. why?? cos its embedded in my psyche

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by unclenna(m): 11:32am On Jul 25, 2012
unclenna: I have pulled out all bear position....................till tomorrow morning.USDCAD is developing a long term bear train....
hmmmmmmmmm
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by Nobody: 11:34am On Jul 25, 2012
beejaay:
its also good to note that i have been using my system for the last 5 years. i get better at it everyday. i can easily identify my setup on a naked chart without putting my tools on. i can easily see where and where they will be. and no matter how hard i try to explain it, another person will never understand t completely. why?? cos its embedded in my psyche

I get you especially the bolded. My biggest problem when I first started out was impatience and not wanting to miss out on trade.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by unclenna(m): 11:39am On Jul 25, 2012
naijababe:

I get you especially the bolded. My biggest problem when I first started out was 1. impatience and 2. not wanting to miss out on trade.
No matter the system you use if you do not fight against the two bolded it will always not work well for you......Another very imporant indicator which do not repent if you follow the rules is: GOOD MORNING MANAGEMENT.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by skate(m): 11:40am On Jul 25, 2012
edujoy:

thats fair enough
I am not staying in lagos o
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by infofirst(m): 11:43am On Jul 25, 2012
We are at 1.2149 (38.2%)fibo retracement of 1.2323 and 1.2041 and a break shd give us 1.2182(the 50% level) and just 6 pips above daily s2 and i will be placing a sell n we see what happen.any fibo fan here?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by unclenna(m): 11:47am On Jul 25, 2012
EU, EJ AND UCAD their trend will be determine tomorrow..........[b]Already I see eu, ej buy signal [/b]but I will like to enter by tomorrow's PP if the signal will still remain
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by unclenna(m): 11:48am On Jul 25, 2012
unclenna: EU, EJ AND UCAD their trend will be determine tomorrow..........[b]Already I see eu, ej buy signal [/b]but I will like to enter by tomorrow's PP if the signal will still remain
@endfx let's chart
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by Nobody: 11:53am On Jul 25, 2012
unclenna: No matter the system you use if you do not fight against the two bolded it will always not work well for you......Another very imporant indicator which do not repent if you follow the rules is: GOOD MORNING MANAGEMENT.

My brother, dem no dey tell person now grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by unclenna(m): 11:56am On Jul 25, 2012
grin grin grin
naijababe:

My brother, dem no dey tell person now grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by unclenna(m): 11:57am On Jul 25, 2012
unclenna: @endfx let's chart
*chat
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by infofirst(m): 12:05pm On Jul 25, 2012
Dollar is down against most rivals and high yielders recovering ground along with stocks as ECB’s Nowotny stated that he could see grounds for giving the euro zone bailout fund, the ESM, a banking license giving then a stronger range of action to the European Stability Mechanism to fight the crisis. While no action was actually taken, the EUR/USD jumped to test early week highs reaching 1.2148 before pulling back lower. The 4 hours chart, shows indicators approaching theirs midlines, and price struggling around a still bearish 20 SMA, while price is again unable to clearly advance above 1.2135, which is the 50% retracement of the EUR/USD all time rally from 0.82 to 1.60. Expect short covering and further bullish momentum once price clearly breaks above the 1.2150 mark, as stops gather right above the level. The immediate target for the movement, will be the 1.2200/20 area, while a daily close above will open doors for further recoveries towards 1.2330/40 price zone.

Below 1.2080, the upside is denied and the pair will likely resume its fall, looking for a retest of the 1.2040 year low ahead of 1.2000 figure.

Funny Market, Ecb Rumour, eu up despite poor german data...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by infofirst(m): 12:14pm On Jul 25, 2012
infofirst: We are at 1.2149 (38.2%)fibo retracement of 1.2323 and 1.2041 and a break shd give us 1.2182(the 50% level) and just 6 pips above daily s2 and i will be placing a sell n we see what happen.any fibo fan here?

We are approaching n the 1 hr candle at dat 1.2182 determines if the sell will be placed or i wait for the 61.8% level at 1.2215.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by roze777: 12:18pm On Jul 25, 2012
i want to thank u guys 4 ya help,ever since i came 2 dis wonderful house,ma trading life has improved 4 d beta
may GOD BLESS U ALL. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by unclenna(m): 12:19pm On Jul 25, 2012
beejaay: i cant remember the last time i check this pair. i just checked it now and i dont see what will bring the pair down. there are just to many things to fight on the way down. if i waana trade the pair i will be looking for where to put a long position now. the lowest the pair can come now is 1.01554. there is a confluence of MA there coinciding with the low of yesterday including EMA200 which in turn coincide with 50%fib level. currently the pair is sitting on the 55ema and if the current candle should close bull then i will buy it if i wanna trade it. if by any chance the pair sell till the 1.01554 without closing below it, i will sell hard with maximum of 100pips SL. forex is all about positioning.i hope u get my drift.

sure bro..thatz y I said till tomorrow morning...........
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by beejaay: 12:21pm On Jul 25, 2012
unclenna: Are u saying BUY USDCAD............am not seeing buying signal now for the pair
with the close of the last candle, am already long on Ucad eventhogh i dont like the pair, its just too sweet not to buy. stoploss put at 20pips below the low of yesterday. lets see how it will play out.selling Audusd too with that 2 clear rejection on 200ema.still holding on to see how EU and EJ willl react before adding to the short position. this is not a call cos i dont give calls. am just trying to layout how market behave. the best time to buy or sell is when 95% of people are being averse to risk.

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (102)

Football Betting: Season 2 / How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC / Transport And Haulage Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.