Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,183 members, 7,890,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 04:45 AM

How do I get out of this Fix? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How do I get out of this Fix? (4250 Views)

What Guys Need To Fix Before Wooing A Lady / 8 Things Guys Need To Fix Before Approaching A Lady / 12 Signs You Have Commitment Phobia And How To Fix it (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How do I get out of this Fix? by iice(f): 7:51pm On Dec 03, 2007
I will reiterate c_blow. . .what about the first guy? The one she has a relationship with? undecided
Re: How do I get out of this Fix? by candies(f): 10:11am On Dec 04, 2007
@ iice,
My boyfriend is still there but as I said earlier, he's not half as caring or half as 'there' as this new guy.
They both have very good jobs (my boyfriend is sort of richer) and have access to free phone calls every day of the week but this guy calls an average of 10 times a day, (he's called me 5 times today just to see how I'm doing) while my friend calls only once a day and spends close to one hour on the phone.
Now, this new guy sure does know how to make a lady fall in love with him, he knows all the right words, invites me to all the coolest places, never gets angry or mad at me, always extending an helping hand and I see myself taking it.

I thot I could beat him to his own game and keep my heart out of it at the beginning, but I'm tripping and that was why I ran to you guys.
Thanks for being there. I'm still trying to get a grip on myself.
Re: How do I get out of this Fix? by hollandis(f): 10:15am On Dec 04, 2007
Incriva:

@Candies
You amaze me.How did you get yourself to fall inlove wit that clown when u av a b.friend? You must av some emotional anomalies. Please read d handwriting on d wall, 'The Agenda of the getaway is SEX'. We all av said it all and the thing is don't go and instead go back and untie yourself from this icky infatuation. Gush!
You girls keep surprising us!!! grin cool cool angry angry angry

word undecided
Re: How do I get out of this Fix? by yimiton(f): 10:56am On Dec 04, 2007
@ Candies,
Tell your boyfriend all these things that trip you about this new guy and get him to do them.
If he doesn't, well. . .

But wiat, you mean this guy does all these things just to get an opportunity to get into your pants!
This is ridiculous you know.
It's cool to know you're worth the chase. It's unfortunate you're falling in love with you. Get a grip on yourself.

Hay rockiedink, I've tried to catch you in a couple of posts but never get to you.
Re: How do I get out of this Fix? by hollandis(f): 11:00am On Dec 04, 2007
You call that love A woman who cannot honor her own feelings will not find them honored by anyone else
Re: How do I get out of this Fix? by jkpretty(f): 12:29pm On Dec 04, 2007
I ask the same question, whatever happened to your boyfriend, u've not written anything to indicate that he is doing anything wrong, only that he calls lesser than the new guy. I want to believe your guy is good to u because u've not identified any wrong thing about him.

You are a grown girl, & should be experienced to know that guys can go through extra mile just to get into your thighs. You say this new guy calls like 10times in a day, i'm actually surprised this is catching your attention, because i see it as a usual thing. That is a welcome package from guys, they could call as much as u want, get u the gifts & the best of them. Once they know u are already trapped in their closet, no matter what, this showers of blessings reduce---This is assuming he is even serious with u & not out to lay u. In the long run this guy might not be anything compared to your own boyfriend. Girl wise up. Its only few relationships that the guy still goes on with the showers of endless calls & gifts most times it reduces. He might even be worse than your guy. That is usually what happens.

You might think that your Guy doesn't care that much, some ladies don't even get a call from their guys in a whole day, Its just a good understanding that matters. Don't damage the trust your guy has for u. Cos with all this your skims someone is watching.

A guy that cheats on his girlfriend for no significant reason, will do the same to u.

1 Like

Re: How do I get out of this Fix? by rockiedink(m): 12:47pm On Dec 04, 2007
@jkpretty
lotsa sense and good talk. pretty brain u got.

@candies
yimiton has said it again o!!! In fact, I think you should only listen to her,

@yimiton
catch me ke? ki ni mo tun se o? i aint done nothing! i swear on the fur of my dummy! hehehe how ya doin sis?
Re: How do I get out of this Fix? by yimiton(f): 12:53pm On Dec 04, 2007
Ah ha!
I finally got rockiedink!
It's about you and our your friend, eezeebone, I remember you guys now!
Re: How do I get out of this Fix? by rockiedink(m): 1:07pm On Dec 04, 2007
cool :-x :-x
Re: How do I get out of this Fix? by yimiton(f): 1:14pm On Dec 04, 2007
@ rockiedink,
yes, pretty cool cool cool or am I making a mistake here?
Re: How do I get out of this Fix? by rockiedink(m): 1:32pm On Dec 04, 2007
@yimiton
nope. wink you're spot on. so you finally got me. now, what's my punishment? you gonna have your wicked way with me? grin grin grin cool
Re: How do I get out of this Fix? by yimiton(f): 4:20pm On Dec 04, 2007
I've got no wicked ways bro!
Ask our friend, we'll tell you that much. cool grin tongue
Re: How do I get out of this Fix? by rockiedink(m): 4:41pm On Dec 04, 2007
ok. that i believe. how could you have wicked ways! sweet you!!! cool cool cool
Re: How do I get out of this Fix? by yimiton(f): 4:55pm On Dec 04, 2007
Little wonder I trust you so much cool
Re: How do I get out of this Fix? by darf(m): 5:10pm On Dec 04, 2007
Play hard to get by not honouring the invitation.
it 'll end up with **** if u go.
Re: How do I get out of this Fix? by SweetT1: 6:23pm On Dec 04, 2007
@candies

The new guy is only caring because he hasn't been to Konko below yet. wait till he chop your yam finish then you go see how uncaring 'ol boy can be. That's when he would remember some shit you said last year that he didn't like grin
Re: How do I get out of this Fix? by awakon(m): 6:27pm On Dec 04, 2007
just tell him the truth
Re: How do I get out of this Fix? by iice(f): 8:18am On Dec 05, 2007
And when the new guy's phone calls start to lessen? undecided
Re: How do I get out of this Fix? by yimiton(f): 9:15am On Dec 05, 2007
Yes Candies,
What happens when he stops calling so often?
Re: How do I get out of this Fix? by fabiyi: 10:46am On Dec 05, 2007
Candies! candies!!

your last post shot my mouth. Anyway, that is prettly cool if you have not tasted the real thing at this age of yours. I can see some level of decency and principles in you. Keep it up!

As for your previous request, I agree with you hundred percent that you should not go for an holiday to avoid any unavoidable. Better still, you guyz can go to somewhere like eatries, beach or any park that you can be secluded but not too far away from where people can sight you.

majority of us (guyz) have little heart to withstand pressure and we get crazy when it really done on us.

Good to hear more of that from you.

candies! candies!!

cheers!!!!
Re: How do I get out of this Fix? by candies(f): 10:54am On Dec 05, 2007
@ fabiyi,
Thanks so much, this is mighty kind of you. You're so truthful and sincer, yet, ever so gentle with words.

That trip surely has been cancelled and just as you suggested, I could hang out with him but not even looking into going to that trip with him anymore. Thanks for your encouragements.

Yimiton, you're the coolest, iice, sarcastic but nice, jkpretty Sweet and pretty.
All the guys in the house, thanks!
Re: How do I get out of this Fix? by growfast(m): 11:58am On Dec 05, 2007
candies, candies, candies, candies, candies, candies, candies, candies, candies, candies,-------- 

How many times did l call you? hmmmmmmmmmmmm ,  women just because of calls your 18yrs guy is 0% why the new guy 100%,  l don't know why they should advice you not to go on trip with him go go go and have fun that will be better, infact do everything with him ,  sex and all ,  open eye,

Infact flash my number below and you will see the number of times l will call a day ,  this is what is call ashawo in my village ,  who knows if you never hmm all the guys in lag

234-80330697955956933MTN, 234-80335969705596MTN, 234-80545596977060GLO, 234-805697080604034GLO, 234-802384859669CELTEL, 234-80586879330959694CELTEL IWU
Re: How do I get out of this Fix? by uchetobi(f): 12:06pm On Dec 05, 2007
@ grow fast like I said in anoda thread where u cooked up story to feed us, u really need to grow up!
Re: How do I get out of this Fix? by yimiton(f): 12:13pm On Dec 05, 2007
Grow fast:

What is your problem? Did you see Candies posts and her replies to other posts on this thread?  embarassed

For real, I think you need to grow fast.
With that 15 year old girlfriend of yours whom you're thinking of getting married to, I wonder what right you have to condemn anyone.
Did someone call you pedophile earlier?

@ uchetobi You've got the right words for him
Re: How do I get out of this Fix? by growfast(m): 12:16pm On Dec 05, 2007
@uchetobi  ------ you want make person notice you abi , no shakin l done notice you hope your bele sweet you well well na

make l ask you one question na you be Candies abi or you be her P.A , you must answer me before l go tell you watin l reserve for you or else l go borrow you one good slap from here, aproko
Re: How do I get out of this Fix? by growfast(m): 12:25pm On Dec 05, 2007
yimiton ,yimiton , yimiton , yimiton take time ooo abi l near you me hmmmmmmmm you are warn for the last time ,

why you dey bring watin happen for the other thread to this thread last warning ooo or else rain go fall for nairaland this afternoon
Re: How do I get out of this Fix? by candies(f): 12:27pm On Dec 05, 2007
@ Uchetobi,

Thanks for trying to defend me.
Really, I usually overlook Grow fast's posts, they are usually insultive and totally immature. I think the name suits him perfectly. I'm sorry that he got insultive on you too, it's his usual way.

The best thing I think you should do is to totally ignore him. Have you noticed the way he seems to be comfortable only with pidgin language?

After over 4000 posts on NL, I don't see you trying to be noticed, he is the one craving for popularity.
Please, do good to ignore him.
Re: How do I get out of this Fix? by uchetobi(f): 12:30pm On Dec 05, 2007
Yes o people like that just belong in a thrash can so lets leave him dere
Re: How do I get out of this Fix? by yimiton(f): 12:30pm On Dec 05, 2007
You know what grow fast,
you irritate me, get a life.

Candies is 27, not 15, she's not interested in overgrown, pedophile, old babies like you.
Re: How do I get out of this Fix? by growfast(m): 12:54pm On Dec 05, 2007
@candies, uchetobi and yimiton, one last statement bitch, You could reply me with insultive words i don't care, but am bad in kicking people ass. hey bitches got no probs with you,i know u are a real bad motherfucker, out of here work to do,
Re: How do I get out of this Fix? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Dec 05, 2007
@candies. it seems to me that you do not really lov that b/f of yours or that you are not really taking him seriously.
If you really care so much about him, then you will not be playing games with other guys.
You should know that mosts guys will still shag any girl that come along whether they are in relationships or not.

That does not mean he loves you, or that you can even get him to love you. Sex is different between the two sexes anyway.
Re: How do I get out of this Fix? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 05, 2007
@grow fast, greetings to you ole boy. Have u finally married your g/f, the *5 year old. I was just wondering

@candies, it a 50-50 thing. The new guy may turn out to be good eventually [your wish] but it may turn out to be the other way.

But then, i expect you to have the ways of us guys by now. The question i often ask mysef is: when am we ever serious.
When we go after a girl we truly want, it is still the same showering of girls, mr. perfect, mr. understanding,

If you are tired of your b/f and want to ditch him, that is o.k, but if you are looking for a beta b/f, well, ask @jkpretty, i have been following her for sometime she has plenty of good brains and experience [thank God for people like her ]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Satisfaction During Intercourse / How Can I Woo My Best Female Friend / Could I Be Wrong To Dump My Boyfriend Of 4 Years For A Lieutenant In The Army?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.