Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,574 members, 7,921,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 07:27 PM

How do I get out of this Fix? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How do I get out of this Fix? (4279 Views)

What Guys Need To Fix Before Wooing A Lady / 8 Things Guys Need To Fix Before Approaching A Lady / 12 Signs You Have Commitment Phobia And How To Fix it (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How do I get out of this Fix? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 05, 2007
grow fast:

candies, candies, candies, candies, candies, candies, candies, candies, candies, candies,--------

How many times did l call you? hmmmmmmmmmmmm , women just because of calls your 18yrs guy is 0% why the new guy 100%, l don't know why they should advice you not to go on trip with him go go go and have fun that will be better, infact do everything with him , sex and all , open eye,

Infact flash my number below and you will see the number of times l will call a day , this is what is call ashawo in my village , who knows if you never hmm all the guys in lag

234-80330697955956933MTN, 234-80335969705596MTN, 234-80545596977060GLO, 234-805697080604034GLO, 234-802384859669CELTEL, 234-80586879330959694CELTEL IWU
@grow fast, please respect the lady, she has not come here only to be called ashawo [or did i get you wrong]

@candies, i see you as a responsible lady who has come for advice, and if you are really 27 as @yimiton says, then i believe that you should be getting ready to settle down and stop playing games,

@yimiton, please do not call @grow fast a paedophile, that is a too-strong word, just because u have a younger-than-adult g/f does not neccessarily make u a p****le!!!
Re: How do I get out of this Fix? by yimiton(f): 1:50pm On Dec 05, 2007
@ dhtml,
My apologies. It's just that that guy gets me pissed.
Re: How do I get out of this Fix? by ettehgate(m): 2:17pm On Dec 05, 2007
shag this guy and let us all rest

this babe want it advice her to have it
Re: How do I get out of this Fix? by jkpretty(f): 2:42pm On Dec 05, 2007
dhtml:

If you are tired of your b/f and want to ditch him, that is o.k, but if you are looking for a beta b/f, well, ask @jkpretty, i have been following her for sometime she has plenty of good brains and experience [thank God for people like her ]

wow, thanx i do appreciate. cheesy
Re: How do I get out of this Fix? by rockiedink(m): 2:51pm On Dec 05, 2007
yimiton:

@ dhtml,
My apologies. It's just that that guy gets me pissed.

dont let him get to you dearie. nairaland is full of p@#$%^&*!? like him.

ettehgate:

shag this guy and let us all rest

this babe want it advice her to have it

@yimiton
remember what i said about ettehgate?
Re: How do I get out of this Fix? by bolajibaok(m): 7:04pm On Dec 05, 2007
@YIMITON
WHATS HAPPENING IN HERE , ITS BOLAJI IN DA NAIRALAND BUILDING
Re: How do I get out of this Fix? by tonte(m): 7:21pm On Dec 05, 2007
as ur goin on dat vacation ma only advice is 4 u 2 use condom or any protection because if u reall are head ove heels 4 dis guy u must get jammed and all these kind of games the girls always loose
Re: How do I get out of this Fix? by randa(m): 7:43pm On Dec 05, 2007
candies i feel ur pain, life is so so funny, u love someone and u are attracted to another, i have beign i ur shoes i believe me even though i was ale to wriggle out of it, i will not condemn u or be like seun who wants to vomit, no one is a saint we have all had our problems emotional or otherwise, my best advice is follow ur heart, it might be right or wrong,if it is right God save the king, if it does not work out, u will learn valuable lessons from the experience, the other advice is that if u are not ready for sex do not go on the journey, its that simple
Re: How do I get out of this Fix? by candies(f): 8:06am On Dec 06, 2007
Thanks Randa,
God bless your soul!

The trip chapter is already closed. I'm not going. It's been called off.
Thanks all the same.
Re: How do I get out of this Fix? by yimiton(f): 8:14am On Dec 06, 2007
rockiedink:

don't let him get to you dearie. nairaland is full of p@#$%^&*!? like him.

@yimiton
remember what i said about ettehgate?

@ rockiedink  wink

@ bolajibaok, all is good. You've been gone for a while. welcome back

@ Candies, the Lord is your strength.
Re: How do I get out of this Fix? by Nobody: 8:16am On Dec 06, 2007
did someone say only men cheat? grin
Candies is an example of the type of woman that you dont want to marry if you want to build your marriage on trust.
Re: How do I get out of this Fix? by jkpretty(f): 9:10am On Dec 06, 2007
davidylan:

Candies is an example of the type of woman that you don't want to marry if you want to build your marriage on trust.

You sound too overconfident in your reply, like u cannot ever have any flaws. Any body can be in this situation, its just the way u are sensible enough to maneuver your way that matters.

The lady u are dating or married to may be the last person u'll love but certainlynot the last person u'll like so much.

Don't be too sure of yourself. Judge not! angry cool
Re: How do I get out of this Fix? by yimiton(f): 9:21am On Dec 06, 2007
Hey JKpretty,

she has plenty of good brains and experience
Did someone write that of you earlier?

That sure was an understatement, You're the best there is!

I felt that way too when I read davidylan's contribution but because we totally disagreed on an earlier post, I didn't want to go on with him.
Meanwhile, this same guy started having it in his early teens! Can't remember the post, but he said it himself.
See who's choosing wify for morals' sake!
Re: How do I get out of this Fix? by iz2much: 9:24am On Dec 06, 2007
Chai, Girls. Just give in and spoil him wit love and sex. then he will be yours
Re: How do I get out of this Fix? by jkpretty(f): 9:32am On Dec 06, 2007
Yimiton u are feeling me girl You rock!

He puts on this holier than thou attitude. Oh! u said he had sex in his early teens shocked. Haba! I thought his mama thought him better than that. Duh!
Re: How do I get out of this Fix? by tonia2000(f): 9:35am On Dec 06, 2007
jkpretty:

Yimiton u are feeling me girl You rock!

He puts on this holier than thou attitude. Oh! u said he had sex in his early teens shocked. Haba! I thought his mama thought him better than that. Duh!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin very funny.
Re: How do I get out of this Fix? by yimiton(f): 9:52am On Dec 06, 2007
Yes jkpretty
I'll look for that thread and let you have it if I find it. I think he was 13 or there about.
We had a heated argument over that and I decided to avoid him henceforth.
His mama? Some mothers do have them
Re: How do I get out of this Fix? by jkpretty(f): 10:11am On Dec 06, 2007
Yimiton Lol Hahaaaaaaahaa

Please let me have it when u've got it. He has this reverend attitude all over nairaland, I wonder why people don't see the ego & the flawless character he tries to portray & people usually stay aloof here in romance section with best regards to him. Yimiton go to politics & see how he is usually battered with words. No wonder his haters came up with various names to get at him. The likes of "FakeDavid", "Davidylan@yahoo.com" lipsrsealed e.t.c Lol, Lol.

@poster
sorry i think we are done with fixing u as per topic, we are now fixing "Holydavid" lipsrsealed
Re: How do I get out of this Fix? by rockiedink(m): 10:43am On Dec 06, 2007
davidylan:

Candies is an example of the type of woman that you don't want to marry if you want to build your marriage on trust.

hey give the poor girl a break dude! candies, i feel you. wish you all the best too. take care.
Re: How do I get out of this Fix? by candies(f): 10:54am On Dec 06, 2007
Hey jkpretty
It's ok, I'm already sorted out. Thanks to good advice like yours, I'm more in control now and making the right decision.

@ rockiedink
Thanks for the encouragement. Never mind, I read every post, separeted the good from the bad, discarded the bad and took the good.
Re: How do I get out of this Fix? by tonte(m): 8:09pm On Dec 10, 2007
candies wat happened 2 u is wat we call thunderbolt ie u meet a guy and ur feet gets swept off most guys like mii take full advantage of this 'cos wen the girl gets bac 2 her senses its hard 2 get her well i hope u've learnt a lot 4rm this and pls always give gud advice 2 any 1 who falls in this type of fix again
Re: How do I get out of this Fix? by FactorChic(f): 8:31pm On Dec 10, 2007
Words are easier said than done, hmm let's weigh dis options, A PLACE NICE & COZY, NO SEX, HMMM, Possibility, 0%, how can u go to a plce nice and cozy with a guy u "think" u love and ot have sex

I read all the comments, and SEUN made a very good point, This guy has a girlfriend, and he spends time with u, u think it's that easy leaving as girl he's been with for over a yr, it's just like those married men cheating with other ladies outside, thwy won't leave their wives, but they will still tell u that they love u, u try so hard to get him to be urs, u'll be t he loser in d long run, cos he will get tired of u,

anyways, when u said u'll go on d trip and u won't have sex, that was just a big ol' pile of steaming bull 4uck!

I don't have much to say, SECUN said it all, case dismissed!!!

I feel sorry for ur boyfriend though, u might as well dump him, cos even if u didn't go out with dis new guy, u cheated already

1 Like

Re: How do I get out of this Fix? by FactorChic(f): 8:33pm On Dec 10, 2007
, and someone said u're 27, I'm surprised that u're 27 and u still want to leave ur guy for someone else that will just sleep with u and leave u alone, later u will come back to Nairaland and start giving us some cock and bull story about how u're 35 and u're still single, cos some guy dumped u, GET URSELF TOGETHER GIRL!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Men Who Are Happily Married To African American Women / I Was Dumb For Seconds When She Told Me / "Men Are Sucess Objects, Women Are Sexual Objects" - Twitter Influencer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.