Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,771 members, 7,965,904 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 02:07 AM

Woman Dies After Serving Obama - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Woman Dies After Serving Obama (19562 Views)

Nobody Dies After Two Planes Full Of Skydivers Crash In The Air / Chinese Toddler Dies After Parking Space Row. / Nigerian Woman Dies Aboard Delta Ailines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Dies After Serving Obama by White007(m): 9:26am On Jul 07, 2012
antsut:
Obama is Illuminatus and many ppl are so blind to see it even in the present of overwhelming evidence. The greatest con the Devil will ever pull is to make you believe he doesn't exist!

Mumu!! If you don't have anything to say, why not STFU, instead of yarning dust.
Re: Woman Dies After Serving Obama by tribalism(m): 9:27am On Jul 07, 2012
C_Collins:

IF IT WAS IN NAIJA, THE PRESIDENT WON'T EVEN GO TO A RESTAURANT TO WACK.
there is still sense in his post.
Re: Woman Dies After Serving Obama by martyns303(m): 9:28am On Jul 07, 2012
buzugee: simple enough case. she has partially occluded coronary arteries that dont carry enough blood and hence oxygen to her heart. she sees obama. she is very excited and this triggers tachycardia. the tachycardia demands that she needs more oxygen and blood flow than usual to her heart. however the coronary arteries are partially occluded and cannot let enough through fast enough. her heart collapses. BANG. HELLO GOD.
beside cardiac arrest, can u please remind me how a tingling sensation is a symptom of coronary thrombosis? atherosclerosis conditions are usually accompanied with sudden and severe chest pains. maybe am wrong.
Re: Woman Dies After Serving Obama by Dahbutter(m): 9:30am On Jul 07, 2012
Well maybe her secret wish was to serve d president a dish and then pass on to d great beyond. . . Wish granted
Re: Woman Dies After Serving Obama by tribalism(m): 9:33am On Jul 07, 2012
antsut:
Obama is Illuminatus and many ppl are so blind to see it even in the present of overwhelming evidence. The greatest con the Devil will ever pull is to make you believe he doesn't exist!
Mhmh. will the world ever experience peace, sorry relative peace?
Re: Woman Dies After Serving Obama by Elueme: 9:33am On Jul 07, 2012
How the news take concern us for nairaland?. Abeg any relevant story to comment? If it were NAIJa, people would have linked it to rituals with elrufai and melaye taking the lead. Lol, I enjoy those comics though they lie a lot sha..
Re: Woman Dies After Serving Obama by freecocoa(f): 9:34am On Jul 07, 2012
moderatorr: she was killed.
Obama may have been the target, but she refused.
To cover the evidence 'there would be no autopsy!'
how can a doctor just conclude by mere looking at a dead woman.
They killed her!
God help Obama. He will rule US the second time. And retire in sound mind.
Long live the king.
what are you saying?

Does what you put up above make sense to you?

by they you mean?she refused who killing obama? Oh my days!
Re: Woman Dies After Serving Obama by buzugee(m): 9:35am On Jul 07, 2012
martyns303:
beside cardiac arrest, can u please remind me how a tingling sensation is a symptom of coronary thrombosis? atherosclerosis conditions are usually accompanied with sudden and severe chest pains. maybe am wrong.
Well those 3 conditions cause reduced blood supply through the coronary arteries so you pretty much get the same symptoms with all 3 if not rectified.
Re: Woman Dies After Serving Obama by ACM10: 9:36am On Jul 07, 2012
buzugee: simple enough case. she has partially occluded coronary arteries that dont carry enough blood and hence oxygen to her heart. she sees obama. she is very excited and this triggers tachycardia. the tachycardia demands that she needs more oxygen and blood flow than usual to her heart. however the coronary arteries are partially occluded and cannot let enough through fast enough. her heart collapses. BANG. HELLO GOD.

Yes you are right! She has a history of heart failure and on medication. Her condition was exacerbated by the elation of meeting her president. So sad. RIP ma'am.
Re: Woman Dies After Serving Obama by ACM10: 9:38am On Jul 07, 2012
antsut:

First class mumu with his conspiracy theory
Re: Woman Dies After Serving Obama by timbros(m): 9:38am On Jul 07, 2012
Viewing this topic: diportivo , gentlejohn ( m ), biozy ( m ), chievo , Harbb , elegungun , I'mthebest! , skyhighweb , henrovilla , overkill® ( f ), Lucky gurl ( f ), Flodel ( f ), moderatorr , Sammypeople , Omezu ( m ), Imanuelle , Lakkay , Sean lenux ( m ), martyns303 ( m ), anibaba123 , AK 48 ( m ), john william , preshizeee ( m ), yomola ( m ), gabychuks ( m ), mercato , Nellyd ( f ), FRANCIS EKE ( m ), nora544 , Emmydontex , Csami , Godswill4real ( m ), zombader ( m ), INAH JOSEP ( m ), youngchopper , wuwu , MyFidelis ( m ), Jabioro , stallion_ , timbros ( m ), Next2Bezee , Detongue , tessyade , sir_enoch ( m ), Oluwajemberun ( m ), Chris2006 , cescyb , ikee ( m ), tick ( m ), vyard , tribalism ( m ), Flexskillz ( m ), jahboy , Ogidi-Olu ( m ), basilica emezu ( m ), Mascot lawman , Mcdondayan ( m ), bid4rich ( m ), buzugee ( m ), mexxyaaron ( m ), upchair ( m ), ACM10 , steph7 , freecocoa ( f ), Depot , Career Improvement , bfire ( m ), sitereview , wilson007 , Elueme , kimakazee ( m ), beolar ( f ), amygreat24 ( f ), akinreals , chakaz ( m ), akyus , Dammol ( f ), TroGunn ( m ), 991 and 110 guest(s)
Re: Woman Dies After Serving Obama by Elueme: 9:39am On Jul 07, 2012
martyns303:
I love your curiosity but it can be esp they said it was associated with fatigue.. The woman is old and maybe she had some underlying cardiac issues couple with the fact that she might not be too active so peripheral thrombosis could set in with resultant tingling sensation but however that doesn't explain it all . Maybe....
Re: Woman Dies After Serving Obama by ACM10: 9:42am On Jul 07, 2012
uzoholdings: U see,obama is a full member of the church of satan,retuals will be going on here and there,is quiet unfair it happens to the woman.

Who let these dark age apes loose?
Re: Woman Dies After Serving Obama by Detongue: 9:42am On Jul 07, 2012
If na Nig.... and na hausa woman die...Headline news... GEJ use juju kill woman. Boko haram bomb Ogbeke embarassed embarassed embarassed shocked
Re: Woman Dies After Serving Obama by kaeto(m): 9:43am On Jul 07, 2012
marshpearl: shocked sad if she had hugged goodluck jonathan she would've died of CANCER OF THE BRAIN shocked
easy man, easy!
Re: Woman Dies After Serving Obama by ACM10: 9:44am On Jul 07, 2012
They killed her!
Long live the king.

I dey cover my face for u. #IFeelEmbarrassed#
Re: Woman Dies After Serving Obama by basadenet: 9:45am On Jul 07, 2012
antsut:

Even if you dont like Obama, you dont have to come here to express that, most times human being are their own worst enemy. Black man should be happy that a fellow black was elected U.S President for the first time in history not to condemned him all you dont like him.

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Serving Obama by hormor: 9:47am On Jul 07, 2012
Rest in peace ma'am
Re: Woman Dies After Serving Obama by zeklng(m): 9:48am On Jul 07, 2012
obama na strong man shaa... The woman wan try am . Jazz vs jazz
Re: Woman Dies After Serving Obama by Nobody: 9:52am On Jul 07, 2012
antsut:
Is it the same Illuminati I know that you connote irresponsibly ? Stop these conspiracy theories.
Re: Woman Dies After Serving Obama by Delafruita(m): 9:52am On Jul 07, 2012
antsut:
you people sef.what exactly is the correlation between this thread and illminati?besides where is the "overwhelming evidence"?
Re: Woman Dies After Serving Obama by akereconfi: 9:53am On Jul 07, 2012
antsut:

anoda STEWPED nigerian
Re: Woman Dies After Serving Obama by comradefery: 9:57am On Jul 07, 2012
antsut:
You need deliverance for believing in de Devil, Enlightenement for being timid, and maturity for being Kindergatten!
Re: Woman Dies After Serving Obama by BabaEleko(m): 9:57am On Jul 07, 2012
President of America is addressed here as "Mr Obama" not "President Dr. Chief Goodluck blah blah blah Jonath. (GCFR, CON,MFR, MMG, OND, YMCMB, HND, CNN, EFCC, UFO) of Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: Woman Dies After Serving Obama by Delafruita(m): 10:00am On Jul 07, 2012
They killed her!
Long live the king.
for a long time,humans have been able to determine symthoms of sicknesses via conventional means however in this case,conventional means arent required to diagnose you with severe mental disorder.you will require close monitoring and probably quarantine so you dont infect others

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Serving Obama by ACM10: 10:00am On Jul 07, 2012
martyns303:
beside cardiac arrest, can u please remind me how a tingling sensation is a symptom of coronary thrombosis?
Where is the tingling feeling?

martyns303:
Atherosclerosisconditions are usually accompanied with sudden and severe chest pains. maybe am wrong.
Yes you are right! But it cannot lead to her sudden death. The symptoms and signs of angina pectoris will manifest when 90% of the coronary artery has been occluded. This buys time for surgical intervention. Even when there is total occlusion, it can only lead to myocardial infarction of the area supplied by the occluded coronary artery. I doubt if atherosclerosis of the coronary artery is the primary cause of her death.
Re: Woman Dies After Serving Obama by comradefery: 10:01am On Jul 07, 2012
ACM10:

I dey cover my face for u. #IFeelEmbarrassed#
Hahaha...this guy is a disgrace to civilization!
Re: Woman Dies After Serving Obama by freecocoa(f): 10:02am On Jul 07, 2012
Baba_Eleko: President of America is addressed here as "Mr Obama" not "President Dr. Chief Goodluck blah blah blah Jonath. (GCFR, CON,MFR, MMG, OND, YMCMB, HND, CNN, EFCC, UFO) of Federal Republic of Nigeria.
You forgot to add NYSC,BSC,PHD,MSC and more grin
Re: Woman Dies After Serving Obama by freecocoa(f): 10:05am On Jul 07, 2012
Delafruita:
for a long time,humans have been able to determine symthoms of sicknesses via conventional means however in this case,conventional means arent required to diagnose you with severe mental disorder.you will require close monitoring and probably quarantine so you dont infect others

You might wanna break it down some notches for him because i can bet my phone charger that he wouldn't understand what you intend to pass on.cheesy

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Serving Obama by crackhouse(m): 10:06am On Jul 07, 2012
Ijebulogic: very sad, may she RIP. If it was in Nigeria, the media would be awash with stories of presidential "Jazz", sacrifice etc. God help us all.
is it in America that u don't see jazz?
Re: Woman Dies After Serving Obama by sosodevf(m): 10:08am On Jul 07, 2012
Her own juju must av bak fired.
Re: Woman Dies After Serving Obama by ojofree: 10:11am On Jul 07, 2012
brownlord:

My guy calm down now, which GEJ, u never talk of ordinary LG chairman or state legislooters you are talking of a president that more than 10 doctors would test the food before he will it, or is the food worth 3 million casava kinikon? useless Nigeria
And you think Obama just walked into that restaurant unannounced? Think again my friend. It was a publicity stunt and the secret service probably prepared the food he was served.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Israel To Pull Some Troops From Gaza As War Enters New Phase / Nigerians Sentenced To Death For Drug Dealing: ALL OF THEM IGBOS - SHAME / Joe Biden Will Not Be President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.