Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,982 members, 7,899,465 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 01:22 PM

Woman Dies After Serving Obama - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Woman Dies After Serving Obama (19533 Views)

Nobody Dies After Two Planes Full Of Skydivers Crash In The Air / Chinese Toddler Dies After Parking Space Row. / Nigerian Woman Dies Aboard Delta Ailines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Dies After Serving Obama by overkillR(f): 10:12am On Jul 07, 2012
Delafruita:
for a long time,humans have been able to determine symthoms of sicknesses via conventional means however in this case,conventional means arent required to diagnose you with severe mental disorder.you will require close monitoring and probably quarantine so you dont infect others

LWKMD!!! grin grin
Re: Woman Dies After Serving Obama by Opoki(m): 10:14am On Jul 07, 2012
buzugee: simple enough case. she has partially occluded coronary arteries that dont carry enough blood and hence oxygen to her heart. she sees obama. she is very excited and this triggers tachycardia. the tachycardia demands that she needs more oxygen and blood flow than usual to her heart. however the coronary arteries are partially occluded and cannot let enough through fast enough. her heart collapses. BANG. HELLO GOD.
my thought exactly... But may not be exactly what happened because that place might be very well ventilated or that entire area is located on a very high altitude with thin air present?! :-(
Re: Woman Dies After Serving Obama by gbadexy(m): 10:16am On Jul 07, 2012
The excitements was too much for her to handle.
How I wish the people campaigning for public office can emulate obama. I have heard similar stories of obama stopping at a local pub on his campaign tour.
The people would really feel that the president is a part of them, unlike our politician that would insulate themselves with security and stay at distance from the people they want to reach.
Re: Woman Dies After Serving Obama by crackhouse(m): 10:20am On Jul 07, 2012
Maybe she was patiently waiting to see Obama face to face before she die and as lucky as she was, she didn't only see Obama but she also hugged him. That was why she died, having gotten an overdose of her last wish.
Re: Woman Dies After Serving Obama by BRAVEFIT(f): 10:20am On Jul 07, 2012
The sudden shock & excitatn of seeing d president of united states was too much for her. She might have been overwhelmed & consequently had cardiac arrest.
Re: Woman Dies After Serving Obama by nagoma(m): 10:21am On Jul 07, 2012
martyns303:
beside cardiac arrest, can u please remind me how a tingling sensation is a symptom of coronary thrombosis? atherosclerosis conditions are usually accompanied with sudden and severe chest pains. maybe am wrong.

She obviously had a surge of adrenaline and increased cardiac output. The coronary circulation could not cope with the demand most probably due to athrosclerotic narrowing aas suggested by Buzugee. This resulted in reduced blood supply to a section of the heart muscle producing a myocardial infarction. Tingling sensation which is a non specific usually neurological subjective symptom is not uncommon in heart attack situation especially in the fingers. This event is similar to what occurs when people die watching a football match or other excitement. Death during intimacy activity is often not due to actual physical exertion but due to this type of emotional burst of adrenergic activity. No wonder death during love making is usually with an illegal partner and more exciting.
Re: Woman Dies After Serving Obama by Nobody: 10:29am On Jul 07, 2012
antsut:
Obama is Illuminatus and many ppl are so blind to see it even in the present of overwhelming evidence. The greatest con the Devil will ever pull is to make you believe he doesn't exist!
^^Carry your conspiracy theory commot from road make i pass. Lie lie man.
Re: Woman Dies After Serving Obama by fm7070: 10:33am On Jul 07, 2012
she was so excited that obama was in her restaurant. that's why she had cardiac arrest and died.
nothing more.
Re: Woman Dies After Serving Obama by piragirl(f): 10:43am On Jul 07, 2012
dorothy111:
Stop beefin, I'll join them if I have my way. Sitting close to Obama, Bush, Clinton, Gate, great men. I won't even think it twice
Rest In Peace, ma'am
you will trade sitting with kings of kings with mere mortal.wht are u tinking,selling ur soul 2d devil....God help us all....

3 Likes

Re: Woman Dies After Serving Obama by piragirl(f): 10:43am On Jul 07, 2012
dorothy111:
Stop beefin, I'll join them if I have my way. Sitting close to Obama, Bush, Clinton, Gate, great men. I won't even think it twice
Rest In Peace, ma'am
you will trade sitting with king of kings with mere mortal.wht are u tinking,selling ur soul 2d devil....God help us all....
Re: Woman Dies After Serving Obama by antsut(m): 10:46am On Jul 07, 2012
brownlord:

exactly what i was looking for, i know one foolish Nigerian would come out and say rubbish, when una go wise self, Illuminati my foot
Does Devil exist, smart-arse, brownlord?
Re: Woman Dies After Serving Obama by martyns303(m): 10:50am On Jul 07, 2012
nagoma:

She obviously had a surge of adrenaline and increased cardiac output. The coronary circulation could not cope with the demand most probably due to athrosclerotic narrowing aas suggested by Buzugee. This resulted in reduced blood supply to a section of the heart muscle producing a myocardial infarction. Tingling sensation which is a non specific usually neurological subjective symptom is not uncommon in heart attack situation especially in the fingers. This event is similar to what occurs when people die watching a football match or other excitement. Death during intimacy activity is often not due to actual physical exertion but due to this type of emotional burst of adrenergic activity. No wonder death during love making is usually with an illegal partner and more exciting.
am not ruling out the possibility of coronary thrombosis, embolism or other forms of atherosclerosis, however the post specifically mentioned "tingling sensation" which i believe compouled with the situation is a symptom of Hyperventilation, the sufferer usually gets unconscious during which time normal breathing MAY return, however due to her age and probably weakness of the artery it may result to Angina. or maybe thrombosis.
Re: Woman Dies After Serving Obama by martyns303(m): 10:54am On Jul 07, 2012
Opoki:
my thought exactly... But may not be exactly what happened because that place might be very well ventilated or that entire area is located on a very high altitude with thin air present?! :-(
the "breathing drive" is a function of co2 and not o2, thats why ur doctor will advice u to breath into a paper bag inorder to recycle co2
Re: Woman Dies After Serving Obama by julius2825(m): 10:58am On Jul 07, 2012
uzoholdings: U see,obama is a full member of the church of satan,retuals will be going on here and there,is quiet unfair it happens to the woman.
Re: Woman Dies After Serving Obama by Nobody: 11:06am On Jul 07, 2012
How do u know?explain so our eyes could open.
antsut:
Obama is Illuminatus and many ppl are so blind to see it even in the present of overwhelming evidence. The greatest con the Devil will ever pull is to make you believe he doesn't exist!
Re: Woman Dies After Serving Obama by antsut(m): 11:11am On Jul 07, 2012
White007:

Mumu!! If you don't have anything to say, why not STFU, instead of yarning dust.

Are you a nigerian? If yes, then you're not my type. From your name you're delusional: white007; white- you consider europeans and americans as superior beings and 007- you live more in your head than in reality.
Re: Woman Dies After Serving Obama by Pakavy(m): 11:15am On Jul 07, 2012
ogboss: Na wa oh. grin
abi obama get indian ring?
Re: Woman Dies After Serving Obama by ismhab(m): 11:27am On Jul 07, 2012
THIS OBAMA IS A WIZARD, HE HAD KILL THE WOMAN.
Re: Woman Dies After Serving Obama by ACM10: 11:39am On Jul 07, 2012
nagoma:

I never knew that you are versed in this field grin I erroneously thought that u are only here to defend the northern and islamic interests. You are becoming an interesting character to me. I think I should take a second look at u. cool
Re: Woman Dies After Serving Obama by ACM10: 11:51am On Jul 07, 2012
martyns303:
am not ruling out the possibility of coronary thrombosis, embolism or other forms of atherosclerosis, however the post specifically mentioned "tingling sensation" which i believe compouled with the situation is a symptom of Hyperventilation, the sufferer usually gets unconscious during which time normal breathing MAY return, however due to her age and probably weakness of the artery it may result to Angina. or maybe thrombosis.

You can't believe everything that journalists write. He's not trained in the field and can make wild assertions out of his ignorance. That's why u are a medical practitioner. The tingling sensation might be side effect of her medication. Coronary thrombosis, embolism or atherosclerosis couldn't have killed her so fast. The plausible explanation for her death is the one offerred by Nagoma. There is an adrenaline rush on the background of cardiac insufficiency or intrinsic myocardial damage in an elderly lady. The above is the primary cause of death. This cause of death is not uncommon and medical literature is overflowing with such cases of death.
Re: Woman Dies After Serving Obama by greaterlove(m): 12:07pm On Jul 07, 2012
antsut:
obama is not illuminati,that is the lie the devil wants u to believe, he belongs to the cult phantomenancy and the agenda of this cult is far more higher than the illuminati, infact illuminati dey carry water for them. obama is one of the 24members that are in this cult and his goal is to usher in prince Loki who is the supreme lord of humanda realm to rule mankind, but u dont have to worry there is another cult of elites who are very powerful but hidden, it is their duty to bring the reign of prince loki to an end and usher in peace on earth. hope this helps grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Woman Dies After Serving Obama by martyns303(m): 12:16pm On Jul 07, 2012
ACM10:

You can't believe everything that journalists write. He's not trained in the field and can make wild assertions out of his ignorance. That's why u are a medical practitioner. The tingling sensation might be side effect of her medication. Coronary thrombosis, embolism or atherosclerosis couldn't have killed her so fast. The plausible explanation for her death is the one offerred by Nagoma. There is an adrenaline rush on the background of cardiac insufficiency or intrinsic myocardial damage in an elderly lady. The above is the primary cause of death. This cause of death is not uncommon and medical literature is overflowing with such cases of death.
hahahahahaha! am nothing close to a medical practitioner but my field of career requires me knowing a little of the human system.
Re: Woman Dies After Serving Obama by gbadexy(m): 12:23pm On Jul 07, 2012
Now, that's what I call intellectual discourse.
I always respect doctors than some noise making profession
People are discoursing intelligently about the probable cause of death, some psycholomental people are rambling on about illuminati.
Re: Woman Dies After Serving Obama by umukoroamos(m): 12:33pm On Jul 07, 2012
dorothy111:
Rest In Peace, ma'am
n u wil loose ur soul after gainin evrytin
Re: Woman Dies After Serving Obama by cindyrella(f): 12:37pm On Jul 07, 2012
May her soul RIP.
Re: Woman Dies After Serving Obama by Dagods(m): 12:46pm On Jul 07, 2012
Hug obama and die,lol......ok @ beaf,190,daniluv,buzugee,ijawboy,bin gbagbo,and co,anytime wey una offend me i go tell una 2 hug 'OBAMA',hehehehehe,,,,,,ma'am may ur soul rest in peace,@ least u hug a presido,if i fit hug 'jona'weda gudluck or badluck , no problem if i die,CHIKENA.
Re: Woman Dies After Serving Obama by Xionez(m): 12:57pm On Jul 07, 2012
If we put it in relation to Bleach comic/manga, we would deduce that Mr Obama's spiritual pressure was overwhelming. grin

My condolences to the family of the deceased. sad
Re: Woman Dies After Serving Obama by naptu2: 1:23pm On Jul 07, 2012
May she rest in peace.

By the way, Olusegun Obasanjo on at least two occasions, ate at Mr Biggs when he was president. On one of those occasions he was accompanied by the President of Liberia, Ellen Johnson-Sirleaf.

He stood in line to order his food and joked with a little girl who was also waiting to order her food.

http://www.nigeriansinamerica.com/forum/threads/finally-obj-kicks-off-his-campaign.4856/
Re: Woman Dies After Serving Obama by nagoma(m): 4:13pm On Jul 07, 2012
ACM10:

I never knew that you are versed in this field grin I erroneously thought that u are only here to defend the northern and islamic interests. You are becoming an interesting character to me. I think I should take a second look at u. cool

It's up to you.
Re: Woman Dies After Serving Obama by nagoma(m): 4:30pm On Jul 07, 2012
fm7070: she was so excited that obama was in her restaurant. that's why she had cardiac arrest and died.
nothing more.

Yes , and I will not be surprised if the Americans review the sudden unexpected close appearances of such high level celebrities to ordinary ( no offense meant) American folk. Especially 70 year old retired folk weakened by age.Effort at avoiding this kind of untoward event is the reason why people are given some time to prepare for bad news , which is then broken gently. Similar result , as we can see, may happen with good news. when and elderly persons wins a million Dollars in lottery - please, break the news to them gently and cautiously.
Re: Woman Dies After Serving Obama by rotiler: 5:53pm On Jul 07, 2012
she must have been dying to serve obama..... hehehehehehe so hilarious.... somebody pls laff
Re: Woman Dies After Serving Obama by Azubreezy(m): 6:06pm On Jul 07, 2012
Ijebulogic: very sad, may she RIP. If it was in Nigeria, the media would be awash with stories of presidential "Jazz", sacrifice etc. God help us all.
and wat makes u think Obama has not used the old lady 4 Illuminatti sacrifice? nobody holy pass. weder u are a Nigerian or a Yankee!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How African Parents Act On Halloween Night / Car Crashes Into Biden’s Motorcade At Campaign Headquarters (pic) / Great African Women In History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.