Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,121 members, 7,913,174 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 08:47 PM

Nigeria To Get 6 New Refineries In The Next Two And A Half Years - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigeria To Get 6 New Refineries In The Next Two And A Half Years (5309 Views)

Nigeria's Four Refineries To Begin Operation Next Month - NNPC / US Investors To Build 6 Refineries In Nigeria / The Army Destroyed 2000 Illegal Refineries In Niger Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria To Get 6 New Refineries In The Next Two And A Half Years by Kobojunkie: 3:57pm On Jul 09, 2012
blacksta: The More you look the less you see. I would hold my comment before i am labelled as anti GEJ or blood sucking boko haram worshipper

The same FG said them no dey the business of building refinery - which one now.

That was my initial thought. I remember reading Jonathan Goodluck announce that the Nation would instead look to investors. That is why I decided to investigate the company to know how capable they are of bringing in the billions of dollars that will likely be needed for the project.
Re: Nigeria To Get 6 New Refineries In The Next Two And A Half Years by Beaf: 3:58pm On Jul 09, 2012
blacksta: The More you look the less you see. I would hold my comment before i am labelled as anti GEJ or blood sucking boko haram worshipper

The same FG said them no dey the business of building refinery - which one now.

...Or winsh, or vulture, or hyena, or red-eyed... Lol! grin
How ya side, bro? I pray things are better from the last time we spoke some months ago? If not, keep strong.

By the way, the FG has [b]zero [/b]equity in the deal. It is 100% private. cool
Re: Nigeria To Get 6 New Refineries In The Next Two And A Half Years by FindOut(m): 4:02pm On Jul 09, 2012
OK. OK.

@Beaf & other pro GEJs, I (& other Nigerians too i believe) would have loved a situation whereby the refineries are wholly owned by the Nigerian government. During the subsidy brouhaha back in Dec/Jan/Feb, i read some articles from different sources which point to the fact (or assertion if you please) that the refining business is not so profitable anymore, hence the closure/divestment of many refineries by top companies around the world. So, my point of view then was (still is) that its better for the government to build the refineries, coz the government can absorb (initial) losses / initial low profit margins better than a private firm. I STRONGLY believe Nigeria has the funds to construct the refineries, without recourse to the worldbank or the dreaded IMF for aids/loans/stuff like that.
Now that we have the FG partnering with a PRIVATE AMERICAN firm, I want to know:

Will this development bring down the retail prices of PMS, AGO, DPK & other by products? Considering the fact that any firm will want to recoup its investments as soon as possible. & lets admit, with the PHCN tarriff increment ''to attract private investors in the power sector'', i do not think this govt will have any qualms about shifting the price burden on Nigerians when the refineries are completed probably so as to attract ''more investments in the oil sector''. So again i ask, will there really be a downward change in price of products??

@ Others (not ProGEJ), Please feel free to comment/answer my questions above. & lets TRY to refrain from insults. Let this thread be educative. I miss those days on NL when points were properly challenged/dissected/supported without the use of too many insults.

For the record, I'm not impressed so far with the performance of GEJ as President. I did not vote for him & probably still wont in 2015, UNLESS he impresses me & majority of Nigerians. But he's the president, & we can't but wish him well for our sake. While we criticize him, especially on a forum like this, let us do so constructively i.e. with valid points & facts & figures. Gbawe, u r needed here.

If this is a good move, people, please educate the house, if it is not, give us reasons. I do not think it is, like I've said earlier, but i await education on the matter via proper analysis with facts.
Re: Nigeria To Get 6 New Refineries In The Next Two And A Half Years by manny4life(m): 4:02pm On Jul 09, 2012
Beaf:

You have time to answer kobojunkie? Lol!
VOA where the news is sourced is America's official state news agency. It packs as much authority as the FBI or CIA.
Allow kobojunkie to run mad, phoning up and researching. He will soon be phoning the White House to ask if Obama is real! Hilarious shiit! grin grin grin

LOL, right now I do.

Still waiting on her to submit her "free" FEIN lookup sites...lol
Re: Nigeria To Get 6 New Refineries In The Next Two And A Half Years by manny4life(m): 4:07pm On Jul 09, 2012
Will this development bring down the retail prices of PMS, AGO, DPK & other by products? Considering the fact that any firm will want to recoup its investments as soon as possible. & lets admit, with the PHCN tarriff increment ''to attract private investors in the power sector'', i do not think this govt will have any qualms about shifting the price burden on Nigerians when the refineries are completed probably so as to attract ''more investments in the oil sector''. So again i ask, will there really be a downward change in price of products??

First, to my knowledge of the report, the FG is not partnering with them, perhaps, doesn't have any sorta equity in it.

Second, ask yourself, what is the cost of crude oil/barrel? What is the cost of refining and distribution? That should highlight for you if the price will remain or go downward. Isn't the removal of subsidies the issue of the subsidy saga? Nigerians were angry because there was no gas and other resources YET they paid more, now you have refineries which is supposedly to be built (keeping my finger crossed), YET yall complain.
Re: Nigeria To Get 6 New Refineries In The Next Two And A Half Years by jmaine: 4:10pm On Jul 09, 2012
Beaf:

VOA where the news is sourced is America's official state news agency. It packs as much authority as the FBI or CIA.
[size=18pt]Allow kobojunkie to run mad, phoning up and researching. He will soon be phoning the White House to ask if Obama is real! Hilarious shiit[/size]! grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria To Get 6 New Refineries In The Next Two And A Half Years by Eziachi: 4:11pm On Jul 09, 2012
Beaf: Lol @ kobojunkie doing research on Jim Mansfields innermost details! You wanna do the guy 419?

That is what 21st century human beings, especially citizens do when it comes to how their nations money is spent.
They dig deep, look for answers, ask hard questions, not just swallow every hook and nail coming. Especially those that promised the end of Boko Haram in June, 6000mw of electricity 2 years ago.

I want Jonathan and his partners to build 100 refineries, not just 10 for over 150 million people. The taste of pudding lies in its eating, not its smell. When tens of promises ends up like like a mirage in a hot desert, people bout to be skeptical. tHE SORT OF NEWS COMING WHEN TWO FUNCTIONING WAS is said to be on their last leg. Just bulldozing your little house, because someone promised to build you one.
And who said there won't be be another committee (job for the boys) tomorrow to verify whereabout of this good news.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Get 6 New Refineries In The Next Two And A Half Years by Eziachi: 4:14pm On Jul 09, 2012
manny4life:

First, to my knowledge of the report, the FG is not partnering with them, perhaps, doesn't have any sorta equity in it.

Second, ask yourself, what is the cost of crude oil/barrel? What is the cost of refining and distribution? That should highlight for you if the price will remain or go downward. Isn't the removal of subsidies the issue of the subsidy saga? Nigerians were angry because there was no gas and other resources YET they paid more, now you have refineries which is supposedly to be built (keeping my finger crossed), YET yall complain.
Who is complaining? I am celebrating, with my champagne kept sealed in the fridge just in case it turn out to be one of many Jonathan's fictional fresh air promises, so that I can return the wine and get my money back.
Re: Nigeria To Get 6 New Refineries In The Next Two And A Half Years by Kobojunkie: 4:14pm On Jul 09, 2012
Find Out!:

One good thing I have to say for many of the western firms is that unlike a lot of Nigerians firms, they understand that it does not always make sense to try to recoup investments overnight. Nigerian firms on the otherhand typically rush to make it all back in the first year or two and that, has served against them.

I hope that when we eventually get new refineries in place, they will be run and maintained by able hands, and will help bring down prices across the board. So far, I think this government has succeeded in putting a new spin on what it means to be cautiously optimistic. Even more than ever before, "seeing is believing". So until I see the change, I will wait to believe.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Get 6 New Refineries In The Next Two And A Half Years by manny4life(m): 4:17pm On Jul 09, 2012
Eziachi:
Who is complaining? I am celebrating, with my champagne kept sealed in the fridge just in case it turn out to be many of Jonathan fictional fresh air promises, so I can return the wine and get my money back.

Kobo and her cohorts are the ones complaining bitterly. embarassed embarassed embarassed Like I've always stated, me sef I don't want promises anymore, I want actuality and commissioning AND I'm keeping my fingers crossed about this one. Let's hope this is done right.

Bros, open your champagne and celebrate, grin grin grin there's no money back guarantee after 1 year if it turns out that it's fictional promises grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria To Get 6 New Refineries In The Next Two And A Half Years by Eziachi: 4:23pm On Jul 09, 2012
Beaf:

Allow kobojunkie to run mad, phoning up and researching. He will soon be phoning the White House to ask if Obama is real! Hilarious shiit! grin grin grin
Maybe in the same vein, next time you put a date to end terrorism (army without face/barracks) you should announce it through VOA because they pack much authority as FBI and CIA, because president Obama always chooses radio Russia to announce his policy initiatives.
I am laughing now with you. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Get 6 New Refineries In The Next Two And A Half Years by Johndoe100(m): 4:24pm On Jul 09, 2012
Kobo sounding reasonable? This isstrange indeed.

Kobojunkie:

One good thing I have for many of the western firms is that unlike Nigerians firms, they understand that it will take time to recoup their investments and so they hang in for as long as it will take them. Nigerian firms on the otherhand typically rush to make it all back in the first year or two and that, has served against them.

I hope that when we eventually get new refineries in place, they will be run and maintained by able hands, and will help bring down prices across the board. So far, I think this government has succeeded in putting a new spin on what it means to be cautiously optimistic. Even more than ever before, "seeing is believing". So until I see the change, I will wait to believe.
Re: Nigeria To Get 6 New Refineries In The Next Two And A Half Years by Beaf: 4:26pm On Jul 09, 2012
Find Out!:
OK. OK.

@Beaf & other pro GEJs, I (& other Nigerians too i believe) would have loved a situation whereby the refineries are wholly owned by the Nigerian government. During the subsidy brouhaha back in Dec/Jan/Feb, i read some articles from different sources which point to the fact (or assertion if you please) that the refining business is not so profitable anymore, hence the closure/divestment of many refineries by top companies around the world. So, my point of view then was (still is) that its better for the government to build the refineries, coz the government can absorb (initial) losses / initial low profit margins better than a private firm. I STRONGLY believe Nigeria has the funds to construct the refineries, without recourse to the worldbank or the dreaded IMF for aids/loans/stuff like that.
Now that we have the FG partnering with a PRIVATE AMERICAN firm, I want to know:

@ Others (not ProGEJ), Please feel free to comment/answer my questions above. & lets TRY to refrain from insults. Let this thread be educative. I miss those days on NL when points were properly challenged/dissected/supported without the use of too many insults.

For the record, I'm not impressed so far with the performance of GEJ as President. I did not vote for him & probably still wont in 2015, UNLESS he impresses me & majority of Nigerians. But he's the president, & we can't but wish him well for our sake. While we criticize him, especially on a forum like this, let us do so constructively i.e. with valid points & facts & figures. Gbawe, u r needed here.

If this is a good move, people, please educate the house, if it is not, give us reasons. I do not think it is, like I've said earlier, but i await education on the matter via proper analysis with facts.

Dude, development cannot come for free. There is no way we can keep up with the petroleum subsidy or any of our previous backward economic practices and hope to progress. Those are the very things holding us back, stopping us from applying ourselves and allowing chaos to reign.
No serious country subsidises armed robbers journeys or randy old sugardaddies journeys with a blind, all encompassing subsidy; instead, subsidies are given directly to research firms, farmers, targeted industries, education, health etc; all areas of wellbeing, wealth and employment generation.
What is left of the subsidy needs to go so more firms can come in and put refineries on the ground.

GEJ's govt is all about removing the FG's hands from the money pot and creating an enabling environment for the private sector to drive development and wealth generation, as obtains across the developed World. It is the next best thing after true federalism.
That is the way it should be, govt has always been poor at running services, from NEPA to NITEL. Even NNPC, corruptions very own shrine, is being lined up for privatisation, balkanisation and accountability.
Bro, this is your time and my time to seek opportunities.
Re: Nigeria To Get 6 New Refineries In The Next Two And A Half Years by Beaf: 4:27pm On Jul 09, 2012
Eziachi:
Maybe in the same vein, next time you put a date to end terrorism (army without face/barracks) you should announce it through VOA because they pack much authority as FBI and CIA, because president Obama always chooses radio Russia to announce his policy initiatives.
I am laughing now with you. grin grin grin grin

You are too old for this, sir.
Re: Nigeria To Get 6 New Refineries In The Next Two And A Half Years by manny4life(m): 4:28pm On Jul 09, 2012
Looks like KOBO doesn't have the "FREE" FEIN sites, LOL grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria To Get 6 New Refineries In The Next Two And A Half Years by Eziachi: 4:29pm On Jul 09, 2012
manny4life:

Kobo and her cohorts are the ones complaining bitterly. embarassed embarassed embarassed Like I've always stated, me sef I don't want promises anymore, I want actuality and commissioning AND I'm keeping my fingers crossed about this one. Let's hope this is done right.

Bros, open your champagne and celebrate, grin grin grin there's no money back guarantee after 1 year if it turns out that it's fictional promises grin grin grin
Now you are talking like the son or daughter of your father. Don't barrate skeptic one, because, with Jonathan in charge, no promise is sensibly swallowed without having egg on your face later.
Re: Nigeria To Get 6 New Refineries In The Next Two And A Half Years by Mandelaguy(m): 4:36pm On Jul 09, 2012
The comic attempts by these haters to divert attention from real talk to baseless talk will neve cease to amaze me. I am happy to see how they are compiling my posts and that of all trying to project the good side of this country. Smear campaigns will never work,they only work temporarily. I urge you all to be patient and keep compiling the GEJ promises and your paper talk,soon,very soon,the likes of GBAWE,KOBOJUNKIE, etc will hide their heads in shame and then,those of us who were old to Mach their lies with truth will showcase their evil for all to see. Good one GEJ,ride your God given waves and take this country out of delirium.
Re: Nigeria To Get 6 New Refineries In The Next Two And A Half Years by Eziachi: 4:38pm On Jul 09, 2012
Beaf:

You are too old for this, sir.
You are right on the money boy-oyoyo.
I am too old to be easily misled as in many times before with promises. So I can't argue with you on that front bobo.
Re: Nigeria To Get 6 New Refineries In The Next Two And A Half Years by Kobojunkie: 4:39pm On Jul 09, 2012
This is really childish. Again . .. .

As I said . .. .
abes: I have spent several hours searching for Vulcan Petroleum Resources official website just to know more about the company. Somebody should please let us know this MEGA/BIG company's website.

I have searched too and I can't seem to find any FEIN for the company "Vulcan Petroleum Resources". Neither have I been able to find much of Mr Jim Mansfield, apart from what is in the media on this Nigerian deal.

I don't understand how "Vulcan Petroleum Resources" became "Vulcan Capital Management". I mean there is also "Vulcan Oil Co", based in Bessemer Alabama, and then " Vulcan Petroleum, Metals And Equipment, Inc". None of those lists any info on a Jim Mansfield as VP.

abes: I have spent several hours searching for Vulcan Petroleum Resources official website just to know more about the company. Somebody should please let us know this MEGA/BIG company's website.

Update: I am not too sure of the MEGA/BIG Company status either. I just called the Number on the[b] Vulcan Capital Management[/b] website( http://www.vulcancapital.com/sel_portfirms.html ) and the message on the answering system was most definitely not that of an MEGA/BIG Company.

It sounded like a small business run by a few people, since the voice on the phone said to leave a message for a Mark Amwell. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Disclaimer: Not that small companies cannot handle multi-billion dollar deals. grin

Anyone who has information to counter any of what I have posted on this so far should proceed to provide us with this information. This company does not belong to my father, or my village, or even Nigeria. So any sensible being out there would know that it makes sense to investigate it and to ensure we are not being led on, yet again.

All the puerile attacks remove no hair from me at the end of the day and will not stop me from posting what I have been able to discover of any of the companies we still assume may be it. I would think that after all these years, some of these kids would have learnt that insults don't slow me down or cause me to change course.
Re: Nigeria To Get 6 New Refineries In The Next Two And A Half Years by FindOut(m): 4:42pm On Jul 09, 2012
manny4life:

Nah, we not complaining. We just kinda prefer a situation whereby the refineries are owned by the Government of Nigeria, or at least, a private NIGERIAN firm. I dont think that amounts to ''complaining'', does it?

Thanks for your input tho smiley
Re: Nigeria To Get 6 New Refineries In The Next Two And A Half Years by manny4life(m): 4:43pm On Jul 09, 2012
AGAIN...

manny4life:

You're sounding more ridiculous by the minute, you're right it's a business for 2 people with only a chair and desk. grin grin grin

BTW...In your infinite wisdom,

manny4life:

please have your free access to them online OR call IRS and then tell me what the FEIN number is for

1. Wal-Mart
2. Target
3. CVS Pharmacy/CVS Caremark...

After all these companies are Fortune 500 companies with at least $50 billion on assets. So please submit your free lookup website, I really want to know... grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria To Get 6 New Refineries In The Next Two And A Half Years by manny4life(m): 4:44pm On Jul 09, 2012
[size=16pt]Madam Kobo, PROVIDE US THE "FREE" FEIN SEARCH WEBSITE[/size]
Re: Nigeria To Get 6 New Refineries In The Next Two And A Half Years by Kobojunkie: 4:46pm On Jul 09, 2012
Find Out!:

Nah, we not complaining. We just kinda prefer a situation whereby the refineries are owned by the Government of Nigeria, or at least, a private NIGERIAN firm. I dont think that amounts to ''complaining'', does it?

I have posted no complaints myself however i do not agree with you on Nigerian owned refineries. The current refineries are still struggling to improve capacity. We have read so many false news of the refineries working at near full capacity, only to read later on that it was all a lie.

Over the weekend, Saturday Punch revealed this in it's report.
http://www.punchng.com/news/two-of-nigerias-refineries-pack-up-others-produce-at-25-of-installed-capacity/

At this point, a Nigerian-run refinery does not make sense to me.
Re: Nigeria To Get 6 New Refineries In The Next Two And A Half Years by FindOut(m): 4:46pm On Jul 09, 2012
manny4life:

Nah, we not complaining. We just kinda prefer a situation whereby the refineries are owned by the Government of Nigeria. I dont think that amounts to ''complaining'', does it?

Its the costs implication/profitability/feasibility/overall impact on NIGERIANS i would want us to properly assess. Please note that the major social amenity on which businesses thrive in Nigeria i.e. POWER has not been fully addressed yet. Lack of power supply drives up the cost of business. & a private refinery is business.

Btwm,wassup with Orient refinery
Re: Nigeria To Get 6 New Refineries In The Next Two And A Half Years by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 09, 2012
Kobojunkie: Again . . .

I have searched too and I can't seem to find any FEIN for the company "Vulcan Petroleum Resources". Neither have I been able to find much of Mr Jim Mansfield, apart from what is in the media on this Nigerian deal.

I don't understand how "Vulcan Petroleum Resources" became "Vulcan Capital Management" OR ANY OF it's subs. I mean there is also "Vulcan Oil Co", based in Bessemer Alabama, and then " Vulcan Petroleum, Metals And Equipment, Inc". None of those lists any info on a Jim Mansfield as VP.

I don't know if I am to assume that Vulcan Water Resources LTD is another name for Vulcan Petroleum Resources.

Good to note that there are still NLers who take due diligence very seriously.
Vulcan Energy is the company you should have searched for.

Hoping to live long and prosper in the vast oil and gas industry universe, Vulcan Energy is an independent midstream energy holding company whose primary asset is its 50.01% controlling stake in the general partner of Plains All American Pipeline. Plains All American Pipeline has gathering, terminal, and storage facilities in the US and Canada. It owns about 16,000 miles of gathering and mainline crude oil pipelines, moves more than 3 million barrels of product per day, and has an oil storage capacity of 28 million barrels. Vulcan Energy is 80%-owned by former Microsoft co-founder Paul Allen.

Address: 333 Clay St., Ste. 1600
Houston, TX 77002
Phone: 713-646-4100
Fax: 713-646-4313

Chairman and CEO: James C. (Jim) Flores
EVP and CFO: Stephen A. (Steve) Thorington
Source
Re: Nigeria To Get 6 New Refineries In The Next Two And A Half Years by manny4life(m): 4:49pm On Jul 09, 2012
Find Out!:

Owned by government? Abeg, that's suicide mission, there's nothing that govt touches that ever is successful. We're trying to remove power from govt (thanks to NNPC hopefully that will be dissolved) and you're suggesting that govt has more control... Mbanu, that won't happen. grin grin grin

Eziachi:
Now you are talking like the son or daughter of your father. Don't barrate skeptic one, because, with Jonathan in charge, no promise is sensibly swallowed without having egg on your face later.

I'm a man o,lol grin grin the son of my father...Obi(fill in the gap). I'm hoping that this one will actually come to pass. I strongly believe in GEJ even though sometimes GEJ makes me question if he's indeed strong and doesn't believe in himself. Other than security lapses, I believe in GEJ, till I'm certain that he can't deliver, then I'll be an opposition.
Re: Nigeria To Get 6 New Refineries In The Next Two And A Half Years by Beaf: 4:49pm On Jul 09, 2012
Eziachi:
You are right on the money boy-oyoyo.
I am too old to be easily misled as in many times before with promises. So I can't argue with you on that front bobo.

I meant too old to be loose lipped, sir. No offense.
Re: Nigeria To Get 6 New Refineries In The Next Two And A Half Years by manny4life(m): 4:52pm On Jul 09, 2012
Find Out!:

Nah, we not complaining. We just kinda prefer a situation whereby the refineries are owned by the Government of Nigeria. I dont think that amounts to ''complaining'', does it?

Its the costs implication/profitability/feasibility/overall impact on NIGERIANS i would want us to properly assess. Please note that the major social amenity on which businesses thrive in Nigeria i.e. POWER has not been fully addressed yet. Lack of power supply drives up the cost of business. & a private refinery is business.

Btwm,wassup with Orient refinery

It depends on what kind of cost you're talking about. If the cost of removing subsidy (opportunity) to have independent refineries is greater than economic benefit, then I'll say I reject the status quo, but if not, then I'm all for it.

BTW, idk what going on with Orient, the last I heard, they had some logistics to work out. I mean you will expect such given that we lack infrastructure to boost development.
Re: Nigeria To Get 6 New Refineries In The Next Two And A Half Years by FindOut(m): 4:52pm On Jul 09, 2012
Kobojunkie:

I have posted no complaints myself however i do not agree with you on Nigerian owned refineries. The current refineries are still struggling to improve capacity. We have read so many false news of the refineries working at near full capacity, only to read later on that it was all a lie.

Over the weekend, Saturday Punch revealed this in it's report.
http://www.punchng.com/news/two-of-nigerias-refineries-pack-up-others-produce-at-25-of-installed-capacity/

At this point, a Nigerian-run refinery does not make sense to me.

you have a point there as well. I actually later posted a modified version of the post you quoted. Its indeed true, a foreign firm is likely to do a better job managing the refineries than a Nigerian owned firm.

I guess nothing to do but cross our fingers & see what happens eventually. 2.5yrs is not such a long time
Re: Nigeria To Get 6 New Refineries In The Next Two And A Half Years by manny4life(m): 4:53pm On Jul 09, 2012
eGuerrilla:

Vulcan Energy is the company you should have searched for.

Source

You tried but failed though

1. Your link isn't working

2. Vulcan Capital Management is totally different from Vulcan Capital (Paul Allen of Microsoft).

Well, Vulcan Energy is still part of Vulcan Capital Management...
Re: Nigeria To Get 6 New Refineries In The Next Two And A Half Years by Bawss1(m): 4:53pm On Jul 09, 2012
Whatever happened or is happening to the refinery that was supposed to have been built by the Chinese?
Re: Nigeria To Get 6 New Refineries In The Next Two And A Half Years by Kobojunkie: 4:55pm On Jul 09, 2012
eGuerrilla:

Vulcan Energy is the company you should have searched.

Source

Thanks! That would make more sense. I am able able to search Vulcan Energy Corp, and I see the Microsoft Link in the hoovers.com profile. I could not find Vulcan Petroleum Resources even on hoovers and that set off red flags for me.

So why did our papers, and VOA, suggest it was Vulcan Petroleum Resources then??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Benefits OF ECOWAS Vs Naija Customs! / NRC Tasks Oil Marketers To Move Fuel By Rail / Who Is Richer Dangote Or Abacha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.