Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,452 members, 7,904,676 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 05:28 PM

Pls Advise Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Advise Me (902 Views)

Just Got This Shocking Text From My Girlfriend (please Advise Me) / Did I Fall In Love With The Wrong Person? Pls Advise! / Her Husband Is Addicted To Nairaland Romance Section. Pls Advise Her!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Advise Me by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 09, 2012
There is this girl in my area that i love so much,we just use to chat n laugh together,i don't know how to tell her i love her because i don't want her to be pissed off with our friendship.The main problem is that this girl is younger than me,in fact she grew up in my presence,but i love her so much.she's 18 and i'm 28
Re: Pls Advise Me by Sijo01(f): 1:45pm On Jul 09, 2012
you are 28 & you are reasoning like this?

well, just tell her you love her the same way you chat and laugh with her.(use the same mouth)

1 Like

Re: Pls Advise Me by Spicyhawt: 2:31pm On Jul 09, 2012
^^
Re: Pls Advise Me by Spicyhawt: 2:31pm On Jul 09, 2012
^^^^ I wonder o...
Seriously!!!!,I i don't think you love her you just want to explore.....
Re: Pls Advise Me by cog1: 2:53pm On Jul 09, 2012
Op,I hope you have only good intentions in mind and nothing else.
Anyway,a little subtlety wouldn't be out of place.
I suggest you start by making little gifts for her,something she'll
Appreciate.
You know her better than I do,or playfully ask one day what she likes.
Without a word,you'll be showing her you care about her,gradually,one day,
she will notice.
After you notice she is now responsive to your advances,you can
Invite her to go to the cinemas or any other hotspot available in your area.
Don't rush her so she doesn't run into her shell.
But then again,I hope you have good intentions for her.
Blessed day.
Re: Pls Advise Me by bingbagbo(m): 2:58pm On Jul 09, 2012
Its easy na. . .

just e-mail me the girls number, i will talk to her on your behalf!!!
undecided

1 Like

Re: Pls Advise Me by Tyche(m): 3:04pm On Jul 09, 2012
Methinks your intentions are not pure; this accounts for your inability to tell her.
I take God beg you, no spoil that girl.

1 Like

Re: Pls Advise Me by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jul 09, 2012
@sijo01,it's not like i don't know what to say or when to say but m afraid of losing her is what i said,cus it once happened to a guy i know,he told a teenage girl he likes her and she went to tell her parents..Cog1 really appreciate that..
Re: Pls Advise Me by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 09, 2012
@bin gbagbo lol....no worry i go send am to you last year
Re: Pls Advise Me by Exponental(m): 3:20pm On Jul 09, 2012
U dont know wat 2 say?....u dey fear make she no call u agbaya!

Wait till she introduces u 2 her boyfriend as a "neighbourhood uncle".
Wise up here, if u lose her, she's not urs. It's a man's world 2 ask n a female's world 2 decide.
pinshi-pinshi!
Re: Pls Advise Me by Nobody: 7:13am On Feb 15, 2013
I appreciate y'all for your contribution,one more thing,i'v made my intention known to this girl,i do call her and she's getting along well,but of recent she's always claiming she's busy,although she goes to work by 6am and come back by 10pm,but that doesn't stop her from sending a text message at least once in a while,even on val day,no text likewise,i think i'm the one forcing myself on her or what do u think?

(1) (Reply)

How And Where Did You Meet Your First Love / Match Maker Link Available / DELSU Lecturer Stripped Naked In Failed Sex Attempt With Female Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.