Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,506 members, 7,914,348 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 11:43 PM

For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. (60258 Views)

Federal Civil Service Commission (fcsc) Massive Job Vacancies – 23 Positions / Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Massive Recruitment 2013 / Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by okotos: 9:13pm On Apr 24, 2013
A friend just called me nw dat d list is out.he said people are checking 4 dr names in dr office in abuja.CIVIL SERVICE OFFICE
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by Ibb4tone(m): 9:59pm On Apr 24, 2013
I received a call as well few minutes agao, dats y i log in to nairaland to confirm d validity of d rumour. Any one dat truely confirm dis sud not esitate to update us pls
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by bolloloh(m): 5:19am On Apr 25, 2013
Pls House, Some pplee are hear again to distract this thread, The list at Abuja is it for the New Education Officer or PTA, U PTA cud ve created a page to avoid miss up.....Pls somebody confirm from a reliable source and Update ASAP!
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by okotos: 7:52am On Apr 25, 2013
Not PTA.dis list came out yestaday.a friend of mine in abj checked his own yestaday.av asked him 2 check 4 me 2day.nobody is confusing u ok
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by switkaka(f): 8:36am On Apr 25, 2013
Pls house where exactly is their office in abuja,is it at zone 3.
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by bolloloh(m): 9:30am On Apr 25, 2013
okotos: Not PTA.dis list came out yestaday.a friend of mine in abj checked his own yestaday.av asked him 2 check 4 me 2day.nobody is confusing u ok

Thank U mai Brother, God Bless U, Pls Whoever Can Help us gget d list and post it for majority of Us dat reside very far from Abuja Can Kindly Do!!!
Pls I beg of U guys!!!
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by qualified(f): 9:31am On Apr 25, 2013
switkaka: Pls house where exactly is their office in abuja,is it at zone 3.

their office is at zone 3, near Customs and former Foreign Affairs building, being used by Road Safety now. (ministerial busstop)

1 Like

Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by Filgona: 9:46am On Apr 25, 2013
okotos: Not PTA.dis list came out yestaday.a friend of mine in abj checked his own yestaday.av asked him 2 check 4 me 2day.nobody is confusing u ok
.nice one bro.thanx 4 d info.lets help d house to spread d details.
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by switkaka(f): 10:01am On Apr 25, 2013
@qualified thanks dear
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by Jhappy(f): 11:40am On Apr 25, 2013
Is d fcsc form Still available? Pls i need response tanks!
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by bolloloh(m): 3:43pm On Apr 25, 2013
Pls House is d List for Education Officer Or Labour Officer, Somebody Pls Confirm for Us!! Urgent details of d State Shorlisted is Needed!!
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by joshuajunior(m): 4:46pm On Apr 25, 2013
@okotos pls wch list is dt,is it for labour officers or education officers? Pls reply fr clarification.pls wats d authenticity of ds info bcs de r supose to paste it on der website..pls reply....its well
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by qualified(f): 6:36pm On Apr 25, 2013
I wanted to go to their office today but couldn't.
I called a staff and she told me that Education list is ready wit d State commissioners in Fed Civil commission there but no one can access it yet except u know them directly.
I pray my sister's name is nt tampered wit, in Jesus name AMEN!
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by bolloloh(m): 7:20am On Apr 26, 2013
Okotos and others that have checkked dere names, pls update the house if the info is genuine and analaysis of d List based on states, Total Number shortlisted, INterview Date and some other information dat need Urgent action..God bless U as u Do sir!!! Mr Okotos pls kindly send ur number to my ustyolam@gmail.com I have a gist for u sir!
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by okotos: 12:29pm On Apr 26, 2013
Hello my people.it is very much true dat d name is out wth d scores in and sme people av checked 4 dr scores but an insider must b known.they are working on it and very soon it wil be pasted.let just b praying

1 Like

Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by julieme: 1:53pm On Apr 26, 2013
okotos: Hello my people.it is very much true dat d name is out wth d scores in and sme people av checked 4 dr scores but an insider must b known.they are working on it and very soon it wil be pasted.let just b praying
pls is dat of L&P also ready?
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by mo2raur(f): 3:23pm On Apr 26, 2013
okotos: Hello my people.it is very much true dat d name is out wth d scores in and sme people av checked 4 dr scores but an insider must b known.they are working on it and very soon it wil be pasted.let just b praying

Pls, what will b the cut off marks?
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by okotos: 9:38pm On Apr 26, 2013
@Mo2raur,i heard 70% bt nt 2 sure
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by joshuajunior(m): 10:25pm On Apr 26, 2013
@okotos is the list for both labour and education?..please let us know
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by mo2raur(f): 2:39am On Apr 27, 2013
okotos: @Mo2raur,i heard 70% bt nt 2 sure
70% ke..that is much oooo
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by okotos: 7:13am On Apr 27, 2013
@Joshuajunior,they a working on bth labor and edu but edu is much more ready.@mo2raur, am nt 2 sure abt d 70% but wil stil find out
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by mo2raur(f): 12:03pm On Apr 27, 2013
okotos: @mo2raur, am nt 2 sure abt d 70% but wil stil find out
Ok...tnx 4 d update..
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by demmykay: 6:16pm On Apr 29, 2013
Pls house, any update abt d education list?

1 Like

Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by adelekeadeniyi: 6:27pm On Apr 29, 2013
Halo house plz where aπϑ how can wan get da form aπϑ its submission I knw A̶̲̥̅♏ a learner plz help adelekeadeniyi961@gmail.com
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by Bisimuyiwa(m): 8:46pm On Apr 29, 2013
Any news as regard the list of Education officer?
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by Darryshine1(m): 7:55am On Apr 30, 2013
@Adelekeadeniyi. Pls log into www.fcsc.gov.ng to know if u can still apply. It's well!
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by dandutse01(m): 8:50pm On May 07, 2013
what is wrong, why the silence and zero communication in this thread?
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by gentlepal: 10:32pm On May 07, 2013
pls help us paste de list here if its out
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by Ibb4tone(m): 5:50am On May 08, 2013
mony friends. i heard that there is another form for collection in federal civil service commission in abuja. pls validate this information pls
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by bolloloh(m): 6:37am On May 08, 2013
Ibb4tone: mony friends. i heard that there is another form for collection in federal civil service commission in abuja. pls validate this information pls

Yeah, I was at the. Commission last week. Friday only to see pple picking and filling the form, bur I refuse to pick, info I got frm My State Office had it dat education will b release late dis week bur I nooticed Labour List is Out bur dey refuse to paste it yet because dere Bastard Ojoro, pls if u have any oga at d top, kindly hold his neck tight because am not just happie with mai experience at d commission!!!
Truely Nigeria is a Failed Country!! Go to FCSC and come back to quote me!!
I just pray dey don't damage d list like what dey did to Foreign Officers!!
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by qualified(f): 9:39am On May 08, 2013
^ very correct. I was there last wk thursday but they refused to show us d list. I pray they paste d list soon cos this delay is giving them room to do some funny things.
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by gentlepal: 3:18pm On May 08, 2013
Is it atrue that de pasted de names in our various state civil service for education officers.Pls confirm those in abuja

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Skye Bank Plc Graduate Entry Level Job Recruitment 2018 / Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 / FCSC: A Country Where 3rd Class Is Considered Above Msc + Bsc (2.1)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.