Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,086 members, 7,887,145 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 10:25 PM

For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. (60182 Views)

Federal Civil Service Commission (fcsc) Massive Job Vacancies – 23 Positions / Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Massive Recruitment 2013 / Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by Darryshine1(m): 3:51pm On May 20, 2013
W'sfirstlady:
if u truely desire autenticity why nt match 2d office nd demanf for ur score just as I and some odas did.. Smh
some of us knew u're saying the truth of the matter but I am of the opinion d@t u should @least be cool about it and stop being too harsh ehn! Thanks!
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by OGIYEN: 6:51am On May 21, 2013
W'sfirstlady:
if u truely desire autenticity why nt match 2d office nd demanf for ur score just as I and some odas did.. Smh
did u match to d office to demand ur score or ur oga @ d top checked for u.lol
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by uchman77: 7:22am On May 21, 2013
they have done posting since last three and induction . this is naija move or let ur faith see u through. Life is not fair
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by bobmarcell(m): 9:51am On May 21, 2013
That's why I'm saying that,he's here forming big per person weh don see his score,meanwhile someone somewhere have started work on same work some persons are here dancing to have seen the score....=))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º‎​=)) life chiee aint easy for poor men....smh
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by s3nn2x(m): 1:03pm On May 21, 2013
uchman77: they have done posting since last three and induction . this is naija move or let ur faith see u through. Life is not fair
O'boi, what are you talking about? If you meant that they have done posting and induction since last three months, then you are very wrong. I want to believe you are talking about Foreign Affairs, if so, then you are right. As for Labour and Education, where did you get your information from? I am just a concerned Nigerian, it is not as if I applied for Labour or Education. I applied for Foreign Affairs and I got the job. You guys are just confusing yourselves. If any list comes out, it is going to be on the website of FCSC. At least I checked mine on the website. I will advise you guys to pray well, because if you are looking or depending on someone, the person will/might fail you.

2 Likes

Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by bobmarcell(m): 10:12am On May 22, 2013
God bless u brother man! For that relief,№ mind people weh dey here,dey claim they informant and commissioner,¶ will wait for them to do as u say on their site,but pls could u help me with FCSC site,¶ will really appreciate it all and may God see u thru in ur new job..Amen
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by s3nn2x(m): 12:45pm On May 22, 2013
bobmarcell: God bless u brother man! For that relief,№ mind people weh dey here,dey claim they informant and commissioner,¶ will wait for them to do as u say on their site,but pls could u help me with FCSC site,¶ will really appreciate it all and may God see u thru in ur new job..Amen
www.fcsc.gov.ng...there is no hw the list would be released without it been put on the site. But, these guys are stalling sha. Like I said before, all you need is prayers. There is no 'oga' that is bigger than God.

1 Like

Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by mo2raur(f): 12:27pm On Jun 08, 2013
House......What is the latest about Education n Labour list?
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by dandutse01(m): 10:25pm On Jun 13, 2013
Let's keep our fingers cross and see the will of God. Imagine since december, no any new update in the fcsc site.
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by minudus: 7:47pm On Jun 14, 2013
Hey Guyz,
I was told by my friend last week that the list was sent back to the commission from the federal character commission for scrutiny..
Hope dz people never hijack the list...
??
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by OGIYEN: 9:45pm On Jun 21, 2013
uote author=minudus]Hey Guyz,
I was told by my friend last week that the list was sent back to the commission from the federal character commission for scrutiny..
Hope dz people never hijack the list...
??[/quote]any update,is 9months ooOo jona jona
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by douyeabo: 7:39pm On Jun 23, 2013
Pipo wen get oga @ the̶̲̥̅̊ top......una oga neva update una on labour and productivity and education list?
Coz i don tire 2 wait oh.
Very soon na 2 go scatter education and lÀbour ministry oh. Na only flog army go flog me. I don talk my own.

1 Like

Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by bolloloh(m): 10:34pm On Jun 23, 2013
douyeabo: Pipo wen get oga @ the̶̲̥̅̊ top......una oga neva update una on labour and productivity and education list?
Coz i don tire 2 wait oh.
Very soon na 2 go scatter education and lÀbour ministry oh. Na only flog army go flog me. I don talk my own.

Last month I was at FCSC to Challenge mai Commisioner why dey sit on the result while dey only allow pple with long leg to check!!

Anyway I think We shud give dem till middle of july and dif dey refuse we gat to plan a Peaceful protest on why dey delay Our list because we all wrote d Exams Same day
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by mo2raur(f): 7:15am On Jun 25, 2013
House......any update? Pls let keep this thread alive.....
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by bolloloh(m): 5:13am On Jul 04, 2013
Pls confirm this from Ur Source!!

A friend from abuja called me yestaday dat List is Ouut and asked me to send my details so that he cab check for me tru his source!!

I tried to check d site bur list was not dere, pls call ur source to confirm this info!!
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by julieme: 6:39am On Jul 04, 2013
Nawa for FCSC,how long will it take them to mark and shortlist names of successful candidates? They are just lazy pple there,dat's all.
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by mo2raur(f): 8:40am On Jul 04, 2013
I think its becos of the cut of marks they want to use....i heard 80marks n above, some pple z that its too high that they bring it down to 70marks while some z 75marks is ok. Maybe that causd d delay
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by mo2raur(f): 8:19am On Jul 16, 2013
What is happening? July again.. Any person with information... Pls update house. Thanks
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by bolloloh(m): 2:17pm On Jul 16, 2013
pls let keep this thread alive oooooo!!! Mos2ra longest tym
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by douyeabo: 12:01am On Jul 17, 2013
E nor clear say na dem fada head dey take dey play baseball?
For those dat sat for education and labour & productivity exams u bet tink of oda tinz 2 do dan waste ur time waiting for dem 2 call on u guys.
It's written in BLACK & WHITE that we hav bin played, they nid jst foreign affairs fuckers and dats it.
As for me am done with them fuckers playin me,they have bleeped me enuff.
Hav said it before, for those of you guys that sat for this exams and resides in abuja, stage a peaceful protest,go to the media, air ur opinion and ask why the delay for them to allow us know our fate.demand an explanation from them. Let the head of the federal civil service commission tell the candidates that sat for the exams what exactly the cause for the delay.
Abuja candidates do somtin oh.....u guys are closer to the helm of affairs.

TANX. DOY 004.
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by vicope: 3:08am On Jul 17, 2013
douyeabo: E nor clear say na dem fada head dey take dey play baseball?
For those dat sat for education and labour & productivity exams u bet tink of oda tinz 2 do dan waste ur time waiting for dem 2 call on u guys.
It's written in BLACK & WHITE that we hav bin played, they nid jst foreign affairs fuckers and dats it.
As for me am done with them fuckers playin me,they have bleeped me enuff.
Hav said it before, for those of you guys that sat for this exams and resides in abuja, stage a peaceful protest,go to the media, air ur opinion and ask why the delay for them to allow us know our fate.demand an explanation from them. Let the head of the federal civil service commission tell the candidates that sat for the exams what exactly the cause for the delay.
Abuja candidates do somtin oh.....u guys are closer to the helm of affairs.

TANX. DOY 004.

Mr man, I feel ur pain, but the truth is education officers have been collecting their letters and labour officers are being compiled. Infact, people are still collecting foreign affairs letters dated 4th July 2013. Na naija u dey o......if u know u are far from abuja, get someone who can help u push or monitor these things. Goodluck!
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by mo2raur(f): 5:32am On Jul 17, 2013
Education Officer, Letter For Abuja? Nawa ooo... I Pray Its Not True. Any Other Info Let Us Know
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by isichei14: 6:52am On Jul 17, 2013
We are in a country where nothing works, exam we wrote since last year and this is july, we are still asking to know what is going on. HABA!!! Only GOD will save us from this situation!
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by douyeabo: 2:35pm On Jul 17, 2013
Mr vicope, r u sure of wat ur sayin? How can education officers be collecting letters without the names of pipo shortlisted for the exams haven't bin pasted on the FCSC site?
Menhhhhhh.......have a review on this issue before you tell me dat crap.....hav got a broda dat was amonge the lucky ones that foreign affairs shortlisted. He is currently working there and he gives me all d info I nid....I jst want those that resides in abj 2 facilitate the pipo incharge so that pipo will know their fate.
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by mo2raur(f): 12:42pm On Jul 31, 2013
Hellooo............
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by joshuajunior(m): 3:54pm On Jul 31, 2013
@mo2raur u neva stil gv up fr ds ferl job..i hv losted hope in dt recruitmnt..i wrote d test of labour nt even any info on d test..its well
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by mo2raur(f): 7:59pm On Jul 31, 2013
joshuajunior: @mo2raur u neva stil gv up fr ds ferl job..i hv losted hope in dt recruitmnt..i wrote d test of labour nt even any info on d test..its well

Pls dnt ooooo .... Im stil hopeful, same delay for Lagos State Teacher Recruitment, it took a year b4 d lists got releasd....so im stil on a look out to move to Federal. Never say never until 2015.....lol... Just jokin but let us holdon.
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by Filgona: 2:19pm On Aug 14, 2013
Collection of fcsc applicatn forms ongoing at states zonal offices.but check thoroughly b4 u aply o.e b lyk say na mastas n phd holdas i c o.evn d 1 wey i fit in sef[edu]nothing up til now.
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by mo2raur(f): 4:10pm On Aug 14, 2013
@ Abuja Applicants: how far with Labour n Educ?
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by minudus: 4:40pm On Aug 14, 2013
Filgona: Collection of fcsc applicatn forms ongoing at states zonal offices.but check thoroughly b4 u aply o.e b lyk say na mastas n phd holdas i c o.evn d 1 wey i fit in sef[edu]nothing up til now.

Government Magic... They want to turn red in green...
Lolz
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by mo2raur(f): 3:57am On Aug 21, 2013
Any NEWS
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by bolloloh(m): 4:06am On Aug 21, 2013
mo2raur: Any NEWS

Am also seated here expecting same the good change over the list....Convenant of divine settlement will work for Us bfore the end of this Month...!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Recruitment 2020/2021 Begins - How To Apply / FCSC: A Country Where 3rd Class Is Considered Above Msc + Bsc (2.1) / Update On LNSA Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.