Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,696 members, 7,951,888 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 06:38 AM

I Lied About Not Having A Job And He Ran - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Lied About Not Having A Job And He Ran (14586 Views)

21 Things You Miss For Not Having Sex Before Marriage. / He Ran Away And Never Came Back After Our Wedding Introduction, Help! / How To Deal With Someone Who Lied About Sleeping With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Lied About Not Having A Job And He Ran by helsinki: 6:15pm On Jul 10, 2012
@dazzlingvixen now that you have given us expo.I will pass your test very well and get ready cos i wont only eat your cheddars but also your cherry.
Re: I Lied About Not Having A Job And He Ran by Elueme: 6:20pm On Jul 10, 2012
Theblessed: [size=16pt]What a smart girl! As if you knew, when you told him that fib.

It is well, at least you know he's not real and gone out of your life. Goes to show, the gold digging trait in him.

Sucker, roaming about looking for opportunity to devour impressive and emotionally vulnerable young ladies.
Bless, you carry your brains upstairs and not in your heart otherwise, you'd have wasted a lot of time chasing after a rainbow - a fair weather friend, you can do without.

And for you, young ladies out there - raise your noses and smell the coffee. Guys are changing their behaviours and now, you change yours - use your brains and not, your hearts.
[/size]
I guess you are a lady why you are sounding this way... Ask OP if she has said all the truth? You don't need to go that far to test a man's love, you will be hurt... The guy could have been put off by her attitude.. Some ladies are just too arrogant in a relationship if they are of better socioeconomic status.... Just hope she hasn't lost a gold.. Well she's welcome, my arms are wide open
Re: I Lied About Not Having A Job And He Ran by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 10, 2012
dazzlingvixen: I met a nice guy through a friend and we started seeing each for sometime. He was of the opinion that I was loaded since I had a good job. The love was looking too sweet to be real. He wasn't too ok financially and always told me about his problems and I told him money wasn't an issue for me in a relationship. And having been burnt once, I tested him.

I told him I lost my job and was broke. At first he didn't believe me. I also told him, that I had to sell my car to settle a family problem. After some weeks he started being convinced as I complained endlessly about my financial woes. Also I couldn't help him in any way. He encouraged me to find a new job but the love started waning. The excitement was no longer in his voice. Whenever I told him there was strong hope, his interest will increase. After about 4 weeks, my guy find another rich babe and waka fast fast.

For me, good riddance to a gold digger. Ladies be prudent and slow to run into relationships.
lolz.... Funny dudez. I tot it was only gurls dat ar meant 2 be d diggers. Dis one pass gold digger o
Re: I Lied About Not Having A Job And He Ran by sashaa(f): 6:28pm On Jul 10, 2012
Tyche:
Guess I hit a nerve. Keep testing all the gold diggers in town. Peace.
which yeye nerve. I dont even see d point in ur first post. Am guessin urs is d nerve dat was hit in d original post. And Should we be askn u why?
Re: I Lied About Not Having A Job And He Ran by tunapawizzy: 6:35pm On Jul 10, 2012
@op well done o..nice job..but dis one u av decided to be organising sting operations on guys dat come ur way, ur surname na otedola ni. On a more crios note, I find it hard to reconcile these two things. D guy asked ur colleagues ow much u earn...n u said e first doubted u wen u told him u lost ur job. I think d doubt he had would av led the him to ask dose ur colleagues again if truly u lost ur job. Except u now want to tell us ur colleagues had prior knowledge of ur "operation detect true Love" n played along when he asked dem. Its either d dude is completely dumb or ur story is just ur imagination. If its d latter I salute ur creativity, what a sellable story just dt u av tighten some loose ends.
Re: I Lied About Not Having A Job And He Ran by dazzlingvixen: 6:39pm On Jul 10, 2012
tunapawizzy: @op well done o..nice job..but dis one u av decided to be organising sting operations on guys dat come ur way, ur surname na otedola ni. On a more crios note, I find it hard to reconcile these two things. D guy asked ur colleagues ow much u earn...n u said e first doubted u wen u told him u lost ur job. I think d doubt he had would av led the him to ask dose ur colleagues again if truly u lost ur job. Except u now want to tell us ur colleagues had prior knowledge of ur "operation detect true Love" n played along when he asked dem. Its either d dude is completely dumb or ur story is just ur imagination. If its d latter I salute ur creativity, what a sellable story just dt u av tighten some loose ends.

Some companies are so big that u can know anyone's salary if u know their job specification. Yet they are also so big that u can't easily find out who is where and where.
Re: I Lied About Not Having A Job And He Ran by slimyem: 6:59pm On Jul 10, 2012
see as guys dey scratch body unto say yawa gas say one of them paddy na gold-digger...
cheesycheesycheesy
smh!

2 Likes

Re: I Lied About Not Having A Job And He Ran by Tyche(m): 7:21pm On Jul 10, 2012
sashaa:
which yeye nerve. I dont even see d point in ur first post. Am guessin urs is d nerve dat was hit in d original post. And Should we be askn u why?
I have heard you.
Re: I Lied About Not Having A Job And He Ran by andyanders: 7:26pm On Jul 10, 2012
They are regarded as Freeloaders.They look for preys to devour.Good reasoning ladies and guys also watch out for same kind of ladies who are freeloaders.
Re: I Lied About Not Having A Job And He Ran by stint(m): 7:32pm On Jul 10, 2012
but you guys know if the topic was: "he lied about his financial status and she ran away" then it won't even get any attentionn. what's wrong with us : our double standards. like it's okay(at least normal) if a gal does it and if a guy does it , it becomes an headline/it seems the word being stressed here is "HE" .people lie , people cheat ,people are............people . stop this is it sexism that they call it now!

1 Like

Re: I Lied About Not Having A Job And He Ran by GreenJ(m): 7:32pm On Jul 10, 2012
@OP 1 we started seeing each for sometime

2 i complained endlessly about my financial woes

3 Whenever I told him there was strong hope, his interest will increase

4 After about 4 weeks, my guy find another rich babe and waka fast fast.

na wa 4 dis ur story o.lul
Re: I Lied About Not Having A Job And He Ran by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 10, 2012
jeffizy:
I've been pronouncing ur name since 1pm and I just got to the letter 'b'.
gosh you really made my day with this comment.lollllllllllllz
Re: I Lied About Not Having A Job And He Ran by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 10, 2012
OP lied to a guy she liked and promptly got dumped.

Lesson of the day: Stop Lying, maybe u might actually succeed in keeping a man..
Re: I Lied About Not Having A Job And He Ran by bukatyne(f): 8:03pm On Jul 10, 2012
BoboYekini: girls and drama. Why, for heaven's sake would you be testing a guy? For weeks?!and you had to hide your car too?!and take okada! Lol, too much babe. Not these days, no time.
don't men test their women to? ow would u know that someone trusts u if u don't test d person or if d person doesn't prove it? people re talkin that d woman shouldn't have tested d man but if it was d other way round, everyone would have said good riddance to bad rubbish! well poster, God Bless U! i pray that God ll c u thru! just make sure that u keep been careful. have my best wishes!
Re: I Lied About Not Having A Job And He Ran by crackhouse(m): 8:08pm On Jul 10, 2012
Girls talk. Am out.
Re: I Lied About Not Having A Job And He Ran by MickeyBricks(m): 8:59pm On Jul 10, 2012
dazzlingvixen: Let's face d raw truth:
Nigerian Love is very material dependent. Very few ppl get to experience real love with no strings attached. Its so bad now that our men even erroneously think that they must hammer big time before they hitch their real woman.

This is true.

One of the reasons for this is a girl might love you today while you are broke because she see's some potential in you but if you dont eventually make something of yourself either she will go elsewhere or constantly berate you for not doing anything useful with yourself.

The saying goes "love doesnt pay the bills".

As much as we like to think or say money isnt important or everything it always plays some sort of role in relationships.

Sadly this is where we are as a society.
Re: I Lied About Not Having A Job And He Ran by fredola77(m): 9:36pm On Jul 10, 2012
@op..... In the end na who loose? Mtheeeeeew!!!
Re: I Lied About Not Having A Job And He Ran by MickeyBricks(m): 9:41pm On Jul 10, 2012
dazzlingvixen:

Some companies are so big that u can know anyone's salary if u know their job specification. Yet they are also so big that u can't easily find out who is where and where.

Didn't know it was possible for someone to know exactly how much you make when you work in the same company unless they are your boss or in HR.
Re: I Lied About Not Having A Job And He Ran by Blackteeth(m): 9:43pm On Jul 10, 2012
if a guy had started this thread heaven knows the extent of insults he would recieve from ladies. ladies shouldnt complain about gold digging men cos theirs is overflowing.
Re: I Lied About Not Having A Job And He Ran by shedraq1: 9:45pm On Jul 10, 2012
dazzlingvixen: I met a nice guy through a friend and we started seeing each for sometime. He was of the opinion that I was loaded since I had a good job. The love was looking too sweet to be real. He wasn't too ok financially and always told me about his problems and I told him money wasn't an issue for me in a relationship. And having been burnt once, I tested him.

I told him I lost my job and was broke. At first he didn't believe me. I also told him, that I had to sell my car to settle a family problem. After some weeks he started being convinced as I complained endlessly about my financial woes. Also I couldn't help him in any way. He encouraged me to find a new job but the love started waning. The excitement was no longer in his voice. Whenever I told him there was strong hope, his interest will increase. After about 4 weeks, my guy find another rich babe and waka fast fast.

For me, good riddance to a gold digger. Ladies be prudent and slow to run into relationships.

It is the same way you too will be tested as most big girls that earn fat salaries will always want to date rich business guys because SALARY is ALWAYS SLAVERY and does not last long..ask the big boys and big girls that lost their lucrative bank jobs..they will tell you that SALARY is SLAVERY
Re: I Lied About Not Having A Job And He Ran by ODB1: 9:52pm On Jul 10, 2012
But I guess it's ok for the ladies to do the gold digging.
Re: I Lied About Not Having A Job And He Ran by otokx(m): 10:05pm On Jul 10, 2012
Interesting
Re: I Lied About Not Having A Job And He Ran by ifihearam: 10:06pm On Jul 10, 2012
For the poster mind nw. U tink say u sharp oooo
Re: I Lied About Not Having A Job And He Ran by Beync(f): 10:09pm On Jul 10, 2012
The boy is a gold digger simple. He constantly complained abt his finacial woes meaning he is not being a man. He is insecure, needing help and not confident he can work himself out of his condition. It's good to assist ur friend wen need be but this one is cunny cunny love and thank ur God u found out earlier.
Re: I Lied About Not Having A Job And He Ran by dazzlingvixen: 10:09pm On Jul 10, 2012
O.D.B.:
But I guess it's ok for the ladies to do the gold digging.

If u have read thru d whole post, u will notice that I do not condone gold-digging by either of d sexes. For chrissake, love shd not be dependent on material things. Doesn't true love exist again? Can't ppl fall in love just cos of enjoying each others company?

I did rather stick to a pauper that makes me happy then a rich buffon anytime anyday.
Re: I Lied About Not Having A Job And He Ran by dazzlingvixen: 10:12pm On Jul 10, 2012
shedraq1:

It is the same way you too will be tested as most big girls that earn fat salaries will always want to date rich business guys because SALARY is ALWAYS SLAVERY and does not last long..ask the big boys and big girls that lost their lucrative bank jobs..they will tell you that SALARY is SLAVERY

Dis wld be d simplest test of my life then cos I don't mind living in a hut with u and eating palm kernel.
Re: I Lied About Not Having A Job And He Ran by olaadegoke(m): 10:31pm On Jul 10, 2012
He may also think you are gold gigger...Now,Relationship is about what your can add not remove from the table cool
Re: I Lied About Not Having A Job And He Ran by lamidex2(m): 11:10pm On Jul 10, 2012
This story looks fake. For him to run away means he never loved you from day one.
Re: I Lied About Not Having A Job And He Ran by 190: 11:11pm On Jul 10, 2012
Wislet: that 190 should report to the jungle angry undecided grin

na you go lead the line na!! undecided
Re: I Lied About Not Having A Job And He Ran by COUNTERFORCE(m): 11:12pm On Jul 10, 2012
Men!!! Well, ladies do worse sometimes too
Re: I Lied About Not Having A Job And He Ran by LaryBoy(m): 11:12pm On Jul 10, 2012
Nice Move you made babe... Is all Good
Re: I Lied About Not Having A Job And He Ran by fistonme(m): 11:13pm On Jul 10, 2012
dazzlingvixen:

u sure sound like an sss operative. If thats it...i reserve my comment...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman Caught 20yr-old Girl Having Sex With Husband. Paraded Her NAKED! Photos / What Is Wrong With Girls Of This Generation? Photo (18+) / In This House I Have Had Sex With 60 Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.