Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,915 members, 7,973,133 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 09:32 AM

Niyi Osundare: Corruption Is Nigeria’s Fastest Growing Industry - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niyi Osundare: Corruption Is Nigeria’s Fastest Growing Industry (6045 Views)

Prof. Niyi Osundare: “Blues For The New Senate King” / Jonathan Made Corruption Attractive, Says Niyi Osundare / Prof. Niyi Osundare On Religion And Politics In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niyi Osundare: Corruption Is Nigeria’s Fastest Growing Industry by mbulela: 5:59pm On Jul 10, 2012
stale gist.
these professional critics.
Re: Niyi Osundare: Corruption Is Nigeria’s Fastest Growing Industry by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jul 10, 2012
Rossikk: [size=15pt]The thing that gets me about all these sort of threads is that it just gives people opportunity to AIR THEIR HYPOCRISY and little else.

Give any of you loudmouths the position of oil minister or state governor now, and see how your holier than thou attitude will change overnight. Next thing we'll hear, YOU are driving big cars and owning propoerty all over the place.

ABEG MAKE WE HEAR SOMETHING OJARE.

Even Osundare himself, Give him one top position now and see how he will CHOP AND CLEAN MOUTH.

mshewwwwwww[/size]

Why don't you talk about yourself. You are a thief, therefore everyone must be a thief?
Re: Niyi Osundare: Corruption Is Nigeria’s Fastest Growing Industry by Rossikk(m): 6:03pm On Jul 10, 2012
Aigbofa:

Why don't you talk about yourself. You are a thieve, therefore everyone must be a thief?

Your mother is a thief. Id.iot. What example have you shown in your own private life to show you're clean? You've never bribed anyone before? You've never expected a tip for doing someone a service or favour before? You've never jumped queue before? Come on fucck out of here, joor!! BLOODY HYPOCRITE.
Re: Niyi Osundare: Corruption Is Nigeria’s Fastest Growing Industry by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 10, 2012
Rossikk:

Your mother is a thief. Id.iot. What example have you shown in your own private life to show you're clean? You';ve never bribed before? You've never jumped queue before? Come on mess out of here, joor!! BLOODY HYPOCRITE.

You obviously have the tendency to steal, bloody Anini. I guess you are patiently waiting for your own turn. An apple does not fall too far from the tree, your parents must be thieves as well.
Re: Niyi Osundare: Corruption Is Nigeria’s Fastest Growing Industry by Rossikk(m): 6:08pm On Jul 10, 2012
Aigbofa:

You obviously have the tendency to steal, bloody Anini. I guess you are patiently waiting waiting for your turn. An apple does not fall too far from the tree, your parents must be thieves as well.

Your entire family is loaded with armed robbers and ASHIs, you nasty worthless shhiit you.

Instead of you fools to see the problem as a societal problem for which WE ALL ARE RESPONSIBLE and all must take responsibility,it is to come here and be playing SAINT with this Holier than thou crap. Bleep OFF WITH THAT SHIIT. AND I'LL SAY IT TEN TIMES: FUCCKKKK OF WITH THAT SHIIIIIIIIT. WE ARE ALL GUILTY UNTIL PROVEN INNOCENT. IS THIS NOT NAIJA? NONSENSE!!!!!!
Re: Niyi Osundare: Corruption Is Nigeria’s Fastest Growing Industry by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 10, 2012
Rossikk:

Your mother is a thief. Id.iot. What example have you shown in your own private life to show you're clean? You've never bribed anyone before? You've never expected a tip for doing someone a service or favour before? You've never jumped queue before? Come on fucck out of here, joor!! BLOODY HYPOCRITE.

So, jumping a queue makes you a thief right? No Sir, I've been extorted by the police like almost all Nigerians, but I've never willingly bribe anyone. Omo Ole.
Re: Niyi Osundare: Corruption Is Nigeria’s Fastest Growing Industry by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jul 10, 2012
Rossikk:

Your entire family is loaded with armed robbers and ASHIs, you nasty worthless shhiit you.

Instead of you fools to see the problem as a societal problem for which WE ALL ARE RESPONSIBLE and all must take responsibility,it is to come here and be playing SAINT with this Holier than thou crap. Bleep OFF WITH THAT SHIIT. AND I'LL SAY IT TEN TIMES: FUCCKKKK OF WITH THAT SHIIIIIIIIT. WE ARE ALL GUILTY UNTIL PROVEN INNOCENT. IS THIS NOT NAIJA? NONSENSE!!!!!!

What societal problem? The majority of Nigerians are decent people, it's crooks and budding crooks like you that give all of us a bad name.
Re: Niyi Osundare: Corruption Is Nigeria’s Fastest Growing Industry by Rossikk(m): 6:12pm On Jul 10, 2012
Aigbofa:

So, jumping a queue makes you a thief right? No Sir, I've been extorted by the police like almost all Nigerians, but I've never willingly bribe anyone. Omo Ole.

Omo Ashewo. YES JUMPING QUEUE IS CORRUPTION. IT IS THE SAME THING AS STEALING. YOU'RE TAKING WHAT DOES NOT BELONG TO YOU. DEPRIVING ANOTHER PERSON OF THEIR DUE. SUBVERTING DUE PROCESS. TAKING ADVANTAGE. GET THAT INTO YOUR THICK SKULL. OLODO.
Re: Niyi Osundare: Corruption Is Nigeria’s Fastest Growing Industry by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jul 10, 2012
Rossikk:

Omo Ashewo. YES JUMPING QUEUE IS CORRUPTION. IT IS THE SAME THING AS STEALING. YOU'RE TAKING WHAT DOES NOIT BELONG TO YOU. DEPRIVING ANOTHER PERSON OF THEIR DUE. SUBVERTING DUE PROCESS. TAKING ADVANTAGE. GET THAT INTO YOUR THICK SKULL. OLODO.

If I have my way, people like you will be shot.
Re: Niyi Osundare: Corruption Is Nigeria’s Fastest Growing Industry by Rossikk(m): 6:14pm On Jul 10, 2012
Aigbofa:

If I have my way, people like you will be shot.

FUCCCCCK YOU A MILLION TIMES, YOU CORRUPT ANIMAL POINTING FINGERS AT OTHERS.
Re: Niyi Osundare: Corruption Is Nigeria’s Fastest Growing Industry by Rossikk(m): 6:16pm On Jul 10, 2012
See how the goat is excusing jumping queues? Obviously it's something he does without thinking. YOU GET ON A QUEUE AND THEN USE YOUR 'CONNECTION' TO GET SOMEONE TO MOVE YOU TO THE FRONT OF THE QUEUE. Is that not the beginning of corruption right there? IF HE BECAME SENATE PRESIDENT TOMORROW, YOU THINK HE WILL NOT USE THAT SAME MENTALITY TO 'JUMP QUEUE' THERE AS WELL TO BECOME AN OVERNIGHT MILLIONAIRE? YOU'RE DAMN SKIPPY HE WILL. DAMN HYPOCRITES.
Re: Niyi Osundare: Corruption Is Nigeria’s Fastest Growing Industry by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 10, 2012
Rossikk:

Omo Ashewo. YES JUMPING QUEUE IS CORRUPTION. IT IS THE SAME THING AS STEALING. YOU'RE TAKING WHAT DOES NOIT BELONG TO YOU. DEPRIVING ANOTHER PERSON OF THEIR DUE. SUBVERTING DUE PROCESS. TAKING ADVANTAGE. GET THAT INTO YOUR THICK SKULL. OLODO.

Ode. You are obviously a budding thief, if you are not a full fledged one already. Jumping a queue is the same as stealing! Maybe I should include that also in my list of why people like you should be shot. Jaguda omo ole.
Re: Niyi Osundare: Corruption Is Nigeria’s Fastest Growing Industry by Rossikk(m): 6:21pm On Jul 10, 2012
Aigbofa:

Ode. You are obviously a budding thief, if you are not a full fledged one already. Jumping a queue is the same as stealing! Maybe I should include that also in my list of why people like you should be shot.

You're obviously a RETAR.D with the brain of a mosquito, SO YOU CANNOT SEE THE CONNECTION. Keep dreaming of shooting people. Dogshiitface like you. When you see gun now you'll pick race. Son of a COCKSUCKING HO.
Re: Niyi Osundare: Corruption Is Nigeria’s Fastest Growing Industry by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jul 10, 2012
Rossikk: See how the goat is excusing jumping queues? Obviously it's something he does without thinking. YOU GET ON A QUEUE AND THEN USE YOUR 'CONNECTION' TO GET SOMEONE TO MOVE YOU TO THE FRONT OF THE QUEUE. Is that not the beginning of corruption right there? IF HE BECAME SENATE PRESIDENT TOMORROW, YOU THINK HE WILL NOT USE THAT SAME MENTALITY TO 'JUMP QUEUE' THERE AS WELL TO BECOME AN OVERNIGHT MILLIONAIRE? YOU'RE DAMN SKIPPY HE WILL. DAMN HYPOCRITES.

Olodo. How many people have you seen sent to jail for jumping a queue! Moro.n
Re: Niyi Osundare: Corruption Is Nigeria’s Fastest Growing Industry by Rossikk(m): 6:24pm On Jul 10, 2012
Aigbofa:

Olodo. How many people have you seen sent to jail for jumping a queue! Moro.n

Damn you're a ret.ard.

You'll never get it. I put it down to your LOW IQ.
Re: Niyi Osundare: Corruption Is Nigeria’s Fastest Growing Industry by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jul 10, 2012
Rossikk:

You're obviously a RETAR.D with the brain of a mosquito, SO YOU CANNOT SEE THE CONNECTION. Keep dreaming of shooting people. Dogshiitface like you. When you see gun now you'll pick race. Son of a COCKSUCKING HO.

You are a bloody i.diot. You have a warped sense of what is right and what is wrong, it's not you fault though. You are obviously not a very bright fellow.
Re: Niyi Osundare: Corruption Is Nigeria’s Fastest Growing Industry by Rossikk(m): 6:26pm On Jul 10, 2012
Aigbofa:

You are bloody i.diot. You have a warped sense of what is right and what is wrong, it's not you fault though. You are obviously not a very bright fellow.

Sure. It is RIGHT to jump a queue using your connections. PEABRAIN!

Can you folks see that the underlying issue of corruption comes from our mentality?? This idi.ot cannot see the connection between blatantly jumping a queue using one's connections, and stealing from public coffers.

CAN YOU PEOPLE SEE?

AND YOU WANT CORRUPTION TO END IN NIGERIA? KEEP DREAMING.
Re: Niyi Osundare: Corruption Is Nigeria’s Fastest Growing Industry by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 10, 2012
Rossikk:

Damn you're a ret.ard.

You'll never get it. I put it down to your LOW IQ.

Olodo! Am not here to excuse any bad behaviour. The fact that jumping a queue is the same as stealing to you and your lame excuse about everyone being a thief is a complete giveaway of the kind of person your are.

Omo Anini.
Re: Niyi Osundare: Corruption Is Nigeria’s Fastest Growing Industry by Rossikk(m): 6:33pm On Jul 10, 2012
In my boarding school days at FGC, the food prefect used to hoard food meant for us juniors, and share with his senior friends. We'd end up hungry. They would be well filled with extra. We're talking of 15 year old kids here, not 60 year old senators.

I mean, what are we talking about? Our societal mentality is the problem.
Re: Niyi Osundare: Corruption Is Nigeria’s Fastest Growing Industry by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 10, 2012
Rossikk:

Sure. It is RIGHT to jump a queue using your connections. PEABRAIN!

Can you folks see that the underlying issue of corruption comes from our mentality?? This idi.ot cannot see the connection between blatantly jumping a queue using one's comnnections, and stealing from public coffers.

CAN YOU PEOPLE SEE

AND YOU WANT CORRUPTION TO END IN NIGERIA? KEEP DREAMING.

I guess jumping a queue to catch a Molue should carry the same penalty as stealing millions. Ole. If I had the chance, I will have people like you shot.
Re: Niyi Osundare: Corruption Is Nigeria’s Fastest Growing Industry by Rossikk(m): 6:34pm On Jul 10, 2012
Aigbofa:

Olodo! Am not here to excuse any bad behaviour like. The fact that jumping a queue is the same as stealing to you and your lame excuse about everyone being a thief is a complete giveaway of the kind of person your are.

Omo Anini.

GROW A BRAIN. CRIMINALITY OOZES FROM YOUR PERSONA, YOU'RE JUST TOO CORRUPT AND STU.PID TO REALISE IT.
Re: Niyi Osundare: Corruption Is Nigeria’s Fastest Growing Industry by Rossikk(m): 6:36pm On Jul 10, 2012
Aigbofa:

I guess jumping a queue to catch a Molue should carry the same penalty as stealing millions. Ole. If I had the chance, I will have people like you shot.

My goodness, your brain is BLOCKED to reason. You're a worthless CRIMINAL AND THIEF, which is why you're pretending not to understand what I'm saying. OLE.
Re: Niyi Osundare: Corruption Is Nigeria’s Fastest Growing Industry by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jul 10, 2012
Rossikk:

GROW A BRAIN. CRIMINALITY OOZES FROM YOUR PERSONA, YOU'RE JUST TOO CORRUPT AND STU.PID TO REALISE IT.

I swear to Almighty God, If I ever get the chance, people like you will go on a self imposed exile, otherwise, you are dead.
Re: Niyi Osundare: Corruption Is Nigeria’s Fastest Growing Industry by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jul 10, 2012
Rossikk:

My goodness, your brain is BLOCKED to reason. You're a worthless CRIMINAL AND THIEF, which is why you're pretending not to understand what I'm saying. OLE.

Lol Anini Junior.
Re: Niyi Osundare: Corruption Is Nigeria’s Fastest Growing Industry by Rossikk(m): 6:38pm On Jul 10, 2012
Aigbofa:

I swear to Almighty God, If I ever get the chance, people like you will go on a self imposed exile, otherwise, you are dead.

People like YOU should be shot dead right now. TODAY. Then we'll have a clean country. Bastard THIEF FROM A FAMILY OF CRIMINALS.
Re: Niyi Osundare: Corruption Is Nigeria’s Fastest Growing Industry by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 10, 2012
Rossikk:

People like YOU should be shot dead right now. TODAY. Then we'll have a clean country. Bastard THIEF.

Of course, Am quite aware of that. People like you does not like people like me, what can I say. Hear him: We are all thieves! Who told you that? Ole
Re: Niyi Osundare: Corruption Is Nigeria’s Fastest Growing Industry by Rossikk(m): 6:42pm On Jul 10, 2012
No we don't. Because it is your brainless stupidity that encourages corruption. You wave aside and excuse the small signs and instances of corruption, only to raise your brainless loudmouth when it escalates into something big. Brainless COW.
Re: Niyi Osundare: Corruption Is Nigeria’s Fastest Growing Industry by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 10, 2012
Rossikk: No we don't. Because it is your brainless stupidity that encourages corruption. You wave aside and excuse the small signs and instances of corruption, only to raise your brainless loudmouth when it escalates into something big. Brianless COW.

Compare and contrast. People reading this are smart enough to understand your position regarding stealing, and it is quite different from mine. Who the hell taught you everyone has the tendency to steal? Mama?
Re: Niyi Osundare: Corruption Is Nigeria’s Fastest Growing Industry by Rossikk(m): 6:44pm On Jul 10, 2012
UNTIL WE START TRAINING OUR CHILDREN NOT TO JUMP QUEUES, NOT TO REGARD THEIR OWN INTEREST AS SUPERIOR TO THE NEXT MAN'S, NOT TO THINK IN TERMS OF SELF BEFORE OTHERS AND THE COMMUNITY, WE WILL ALWAYS HAVE CORRUPTION. IT STARTS FROM THE SO CALLED 'LITTLE THINGS THAT DON'T MATTER'. THAT'S THE LESSON WE MUST LEARN.
Re: Niyi Osundare: Corruption Is Nigeria’s Fastest Growing Industry by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 10, 2012
Rossikk: UNTIL WE START TRAINING OUR CHILDREN NOT TO JUMP QUEUES, NOT TO REGARD THEIR OWN INTEREST AS SUPERIOR TO THE NEXT MAN'S, NOT TO THINK IN TERMS OF SELF BEFORE OTHERS, WE WILL ALWAYS HAVE CORRUPTION. IT STARTS FROM THE SO CALLED 'LITTLE THINGS'. THAT'S THE LESSON WE MUST LEARN.

Answer my question! Who taught you "we" all have a tendency to steal? From home? Barawo Bansa.
Re: Niyi Osundare: Corruption Is Nigeria’s Fastest Growing Industry by Rossikk(m): 6:48pm On Jul 10, 2012
^^^Grow a brain you worthless criminal. YOU will definitely steal if appointed to office, since jumping a queue means nothing to you. Those with brains here will understand.

1 Like

Re: Niyi Osundare: Corruption Is Nigeria’s Fastest Growing Industry by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 10, 2012
Rossikk: UNTIL WE START TRAINING OUR CHILDREN NOT TO JUMP QUEUES, NOT TO REGARD THEIR OWN INTEREST AS SUPERIOR TO THE NEXT MAN'S, NOT TO THINK IN TERMS OF SELF BEFORE OTHERS AND THE COMMUNITY, WE WILL ALWAYS HAVE CORRUPTION. IT STARTS FROM THE SO CALLED 'LITTLE THINGS THAT DON'T MATTER'. THAT'S THE LESSON WE MUST LEARN.

No, until we start shooting people like you, some people will think stealing is as simple as jumping a queue. Ode.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Politician Attempts Human Ritual (photos, Evidence Included) / Gov. Ugwuanyi Resumes Campaign Ahead Of March 9 Guber Poll / Photos Of Osinbajo And Obasanjo At The Funeral Of Robert Mugabe Emerges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.