Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,183 members, 7,910,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 10:20 PM

Niyi Osundare: Corruption Is Nigeria’s Fastest Growing Industry - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niyi Osundare: Corruption Is Nigeria’s Fastest Growing Industry (6020 Views)

Prof. Niyi Osundare: “Blues For The New Senate King” / Jonathan Made Corruption Attractive, Says Niyi Osundare / Prof. Niyi Osundare On Religion And Politics In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niyi Osundare: Corruption Is Nigeria’s Fastest Growing Industry by Rossikk(m): 6:51pm On Jul 10, 2012
Aigbofa:

No, until we start shooting people like you, some people will think stealing is as simple as jumping a queue. Ode.

RET.ARDDDDDD aka DUNCE aka MENTALLY CHALLENGED KNUCKLEHEAD.
Re: Niyi Osundare: Corruption Is Nigeria’s Fastest Growing Industry by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jul 10, 2012
Rossikk:

RET.ARDDDDDD

Oju ole reee, ooole. You are lucky, there is nothing like e-tire, I would have put one around your neck right now.
Re: Niyi Osundare: Corruption Is Nigeria’s Fastest Growing Industry by oladayo042: 6:53pm On Jul 10, 2012
Politics is the most lucrative sector of the Nigerian economy, courtesy of the corruption sub-sector.
Re: Niyi Osundare: Corruption Is Nigeria’s Fastest Growing Industry by Rossikk(m): 6:54pm On Jul 10, 2012
Aigbofa:

Oju ole reee, ooole.

Onye Oshi Yoruba. Ala gbagbukwe gi ebanwa. Anumanu nwankpi.
Re: Niyi Osundare: Corruption Is Nigeria’s Fastest Growing Industry by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 10, 2012
Rossikk:

Onye Oshi Yoruba. Ala gbagbukwe gi ebanwa. Anumanu.

We all know it's o.k to steal where you came from. Nothing is new here.

We need to get serious about all Nigerians with your mindset, they are like cancer that needs to be removed.
Re: Niyi Osundare: Corruption Is Nigeria’s Fastest Growing Industry by Rossikk(m): 6:59pm On Jul 10, 2012
Aigbofa:

We all know it's o.k to steal where you came from. Nothing is new here.

Kitikpa tagbu kwe gi there, anuofia.
Re: Niyi Osundare: Corruption Is Nigeria’s Fastest Growing Industry by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 10, 2012
Rossikk:

Kitikpa tagbu kwe gi there, anuofia.

I guess you are scared I might understand what you wrote in your ape language. Get it through your thick skull: Not everyone is a thief or have a tendency to steal. Always talk about yourself.
Re: Niyi Osundare: Corruption Is Nigeria’s Fastest Growing Industry by Rossikk(m): 7:01pm On Jul 10, 2012
Aigbofa:

I guess you are scared I might understand what you wrote in your ape language.

Your own pigshiit language nko? Avuru enwe.(Monkey brain)
Re: Niyi Osundare: Corruption Is Nigeria’s Fastest Growing Industry by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 10, 2012
Rossikk:

Avuru enwe. (Monkey brain)

Firi ndi Oke, alo ko nihun kigbe.
Re: Niyi Osundare: Corruption Is Nigeria’s Fastest Growing Industry by Rossikk(m): 7:04pm On Jul 10, 2012
That sounds like the shit sounds of an Orang Outan.
Re: Niyi Osundare: Corruption Is Nigeria’s Fastest Growing Industry by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jul 10, 2012
Rossikk: That sounds like the shit sounds of an Oran Outang.

It actually sounds like your last name to me.
Re: Niyi Osundare: Corruption Is Nigeria’s Fastest Growing Industry by Rossikk(m): 7:07pm On Jul 10, 2012
Your last name sounds like Otu nne gi Onye nzuzu.
Re: Niyi Osundare: Corruption Is Nigeria’s Fastest Growing Industry by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 10, 2012
Rossikk: Your last name sounds like Otu nne gi, Onye nzuzu.

Morrazokker, I have no time retards. Just stay away from my vicinity, or else!
Re: Niyi Osundare: Corruption Is Nigeria’s Fastest Growing Industry by francis247(m): 7:22pm On Jul 10, 2012
Rossikk: See how the goat is excusing jumping queues? Obviously it's something he does without thinking. YOU GET ON A QUEUE AND THEN USE YOUR 'CONNECTION' TO GET SOMEONE TO MOVE YOU TO THE FRONT OF THE QUEUE. Is that not the beginning of corruption right there? IF HE BECAME SENATE PRESIDENT TOMORROW, YOU THINK HE WILL NOT USE THAT SAME MENTALITY TO 'JUMP QUEUE' THERE AS WELL TO BECOME AN OVERNIGHT MILLIONAIRE? YOU'RE DAMN SKIPPY HE WILL. DAMN HYPOCRITES.
GBAM!
Re: Niyi Osundare: Corruption Is Nigeria’s Fastest Growing Industry by francis247(m): 7:33pm On Jul 10, 2012
Rossikk: ^^^Grow a brain you worthless criminal. YOU will definitely steal if appointed to office, since jumping a queue means nothing to you. Those with brains here will understand.
Let him be. Can't you see he is brain dead!
Re: Niyi Osundare: Corruption Is Nigeria’s Fastest Growing Industry by Rossikk(m): 8:15pm On Jul 10, 2012
francis247: Let him be. Can't you see he is brain dead!

Sorry jare my brotha. Sometimes one just comes on NL and you have these really dense people who don't know and yet refuse to learn.
Re: Niyi Osundare: Corruption Is Nigeria’s Fastest Growing Industry by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jul 10, 2012
francis247: Let him be. Can't you see he is brain dead!

You had to make sure I was offline before you suddenly found your voice. Craven monkeys, you and your boyfriend Ros[b]sick[/b]
Re: Niyi Osundare: Corruption Is Nigeria’s Fastest Growing Industry by francis247(m): 11:22pm On Jul 10, 2012
Rossikk:

Sorry jare my brotha. Sometimes one just comes on NL and you have these really dense people who don't know and yet refuse to learn.
of course. Unfortunately they are who they are. Dogmatic and stone hearted. The have eyes but cannot see, ears but cannot hear. They never tell the truth, even to themselves. Honestly, I consider Them hypocrites, Pretenders and mischief makers. They'll never first remove that big log lurking all around their eyes. They come up with the holier than attitude, feigning uprightness, exempting themselves from the ills of the society. All they do is criticize and analyze the lives of others, forgetting that as they point that index finger at another, three fingers are pointing right back at them. How does a child learns to be greedy, selfish, rude and insulting untill taught otherwise? How do senior primary and secondary school pupils and students learn to bully, cheat and oppress their juniors? Like I've said before, these leaders do not fall from the moon, They are as corrupt as the society that created them.
Re: Niyi Osundare: Corruption Is Nigeria’s Fastest Growing Industry by francis247(m): 11:33pm On Jul 10, 2012
Aigbofa:

You had to make sure I was offline before suddenly found your voice. Craven monkeys, you and your boyfriend Ros[b]sick[/b]
Brainlessness is the hallmark of foolishness. A word is never enough for a fool. All the same, keep the flag flying.
Re: Niyi Osundare: Corruption Is Nigeria’s Fastest Growing Industry by Nobody: 12:13am On Jul 11, 2012
francis247: Brainlessness is the hallmark of foolishness. A word is never enough for a fool. All the same, keep the flag flying.

The simple truth is; dishonesty is firmly ingrained in your character, so much that it seems normal and you think well, everyone must be like that! No, Sir, you and Ros[b]sick[/b] may be thieves, I am definitely not.
Omo ole.
Re: Niyi Osundare: Corruption Is Nigeria’s Fastest Growing Industry by antitpiah: 1:23am On Jul 11, 2012
francis247: Brainlessness is the hallmark of foolishness. A word is never enough for a fool. All the same, [b]keep the flag [/b]flying.

Which flag? Biafra or Massob. When you guys make up your mind, please let us know.
Re: Niyi Osundare: Corruption Is Nigeria’s Fastest Growing Industry by OperaMini1(m): 6:52am On Jul 11, 2012
@ Charlsecy4. Guy this is awesome. I hope u know d Bible this much.
Re: Niyi Osundare: Corruption Is Nigeria’s Fastest Growing Industry by AjanleKoko: 10:19am On Jul 11, 2012
Personally, I think corruption is a matter of paradigm. I also think it is a creation of the West.
Re: Niyi Osundare: Corruption Is Nigeria’s Fastest Growing Industry by richardoz(m): 9:20am On Jul 12, 2012
It begins from us.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet The Only Surviving Sister Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Father (photos) / This Is Why Breaking Up Nigeria Is A Nightmare The North Won't Accept / Old Picture Of Third Mainland Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.