Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,830 members, 7,872,790 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:09 PM

Bomb Blast In Bauchi NYSC Camp? (Just A Rumor) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast In Bauchi NYSC Camp? (Just A Rumor) (27825 Views)

Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja / Sullivan Chime Dies In India: Rumor? / Reuben Abati Has NOT Resigned. It's A Rumor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast In Bauchi NYSC Camp? (Just A Rumor) by Donmeca(m): 4:12pm On Jul 11, 2012
oshyno: Come if dis turns out t be untrue which I hope it is,d originator of dis rumor will nt know peace cuz dis just distabilized IPS interview am preparing.

So d originator shud pray for d story to b true so he will know peace? Will that help ur interview? Real peace wud come if dis is a fat lie...U are not d giver of peace anyway.
Re: Bomb Blast In Bauchi NYSC Camp? (Just A Rumor) by PHIPEX(m): 4:14pm On Jul 11, 2012
Can you imagine how people whose relatives are in that camp will feel on hearing this rumour, may God judge the originator accordingly!
Re: Bomb Blast In Bauchi NYSC Camp? (Just A Rumor) by basisop(m): 4:24pm On Jul 11, 2012
Ezemarcel: am a corper currently undergoing 3weeks orientation course in bauchi and i can confidently tell each and every one of you here that the information is not true...stop putting fears in us.

So u sabi fear?
Re: Bomb Blast In Bauchi NYSC Camp? (Just A Rumor) by basisop(m): 4:29pm On Jul 11, 2012
jen_lucas: It a very big rumour maybe Τђѯ biggest i have heard dis year. Am a 12A corper serving in bauchi am even in Τђѯ camp representing NACC in Τђѯ camp. Just ignore it.

Go Home! A word is enough for.....
Re: Bomb Blast In Bauchi NYSC Camp? (Just A Rumor) by raynold17(m): 4:29pm On Jul 11, 2012
heard 56 dead.
Re: Bomb Blast In Bauchi NYSC Camp? (Just A Rumor) by Ebijayjay(m): 4:33pm On Jul 11, 2012
let it not be dat my father hould so much money to train me in skull and it happen to be like dis die prematuered, bcus i will never goin to 4give the Nigerian government.
Re: Bomb Blast In Bauchi NYSC Camp? (Just A Rumor) by Hamintab: 4:39pm On Jul 11, 2012
The National Emergency Management Agency on Wednesday debunked reports of a bomb blast in the National Youth Service Corps orientation camp in Bauchi.
NEMA spokesman, Yushau Shuaibu, said in an SMS that the reported killing of over 50 corps members in a blast were untrue.
“NEMA wishes to inform the public that there wasn’t any explosion in Bauchi today as has been speculated,”

BBM Message:
No Bomb Blast in Bauchi NYSC Camp!. Help Save Hypertensive Nigerians from unnecessary shock. SPREAD VERIFIED NEWS AND NOT RUMOUR!!!

(Pls pass this round thru twitter, BBM anf FBK cause this false news has just caused a great havoc in my neighborhood now).
Re: Bomb Blast In Bauchi NYSC Camp? (Just A Rumor) by orgasm(m): 4:41pm On Jul 11, 2012
Thank God this is not true.
Re: Bomb Blast In Bauchi NYSC Camp? (Just A Rumor) by Ajillo: 4:47pm On Jul 11, 2012
Moderators should sanction that guy who claimed he called his cousin and he confirmed it.
Re: Bomb Blast In Bauchi NYSC Camp? (Just A Rumor) by Kyakma(m): 4:48pm On Jul 11, 2012
Guys. ITS TRUE. I HEARD 60 have being confirmed Dead. . . Am In Bauchi But Cant Go Ther! Soo Sad And Terible. .
Re: Bomb Blast In Bauchi NYSC Camp? (Just A Rumor) by Mandelaguy(m): 4:49pm On Jul 11, 2012
Nairalanders,can you see? How can people come up with things of this magnitude? Things that can caus reprisal attacks and merge us in blood conflicts. We have been warning them,they originate everything with their 40 laptops,causing chaos and disorder in the system. Are you people now seeing the enemies of Nigeria,the true enemies? Maybe they want to steer BH towards attacking your brothers and mine who we spent years and resources nurturing. This is unfair.....the emotions that overwhelmed me when I saw it on my twitter handle was indescribable and I ha to make calls here and there only to find out that it is their usual ploy at using lies to destroy us all........NLers,mind what you post!
Re: Bomb Blast In Bauchi NYSC Camp? (Just A Rumor) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 11, 2012
Mandelaguy: Nairalanders,can you see? How can people come up with things of this magnitude? Things that can caus reprisal attacks and merge us in blood conflicts. We have been warning them,they originate everything with their 40 laptops,causing chaos and disorder in the system. Are you people now seeing the enemies of Nigeria,the true enemies? Maybe they want to steer BH towards attacking your brothers and mine who we spent years and resources nurturing. This is unfair.....the emotions that overwhelmed me when I saw it on my twitter handle was indescribable and I ha to make calls here and there only to find out that it is their usual ploy at using lies to destroy us all........NLers,mind what you post!
sharaaaaaaap!
Re: Bomb Blast In Bauchi NYSC Camp? (Just A Rumor) by haroldvicks: 5:08pm On Jul 11, 2012
i pray it remain a rumor...but the question is where did he got the picture?and that place is bauchi....
Re: Bomb Blast In Bauchi NYSC Camp? (Just A Rumor) by kennethachomadu: 5:14pm On Jul 11, 2012
its a rumor!!
Re: Bomb Blast In Bauchi NYSC Camp? (Just A Rumor) by freecocoa(f): 5:18pm On Jul 11, 2012
Kyakma: Guys. ITS TRUE. I HEARD 60 have being confirmed Dead. . . Am In Bauchi But Cant Go Ther! Soo Sad And Terible. .
Thunder fire you there,agent of destruction.angry

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Bauchi NYSC Camp? (Just A Rumor) by greall1: 5:34pm On Jul 11, 2012
So Federal govt have open bauchi camp?anyone camp in bauchi
Apart from northerners you are just risky your life.
I served in yobe state beside bauchi last year. The state are not
Save and pple still going there.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Bauchi NYSC Camp? (Just A Rumor) by bakila: 5:42pm On Jul 11, 2012
RICHIE BOI: My cousin just called me from bauchi. He about about 56 corpers have been killed and many injured from the blast.
Something dey worry you thid days. You just want make people die.
Re: Bomb Blast In Bauchi NYSC Camp? (Just A Rumor) by greall1: 5:43pm On Jul 11, 2012
Are you a northerner? I served in yobe state last year batch c. I finished my service year with panic
And You are still happy that you are bauchi camp to tell you the fact
You can never see anyone prominant politician or any rich man chid
Serving in war zone. Is like you like certificate more that your life

jen_lucas: It a very big rumour maybe Τђѯ biggest i have heard dis year. Am a 12A corper serving in bauchi am even in Τђѯ camp representing NACC in Τђѯ camp. Just ignore it.
Re: Bomb Blast In Bauchi NYSC Camp? (Just A Rumor) by Effwazobia: 5:44pm On Jul 11, 2012
greall1: So Federal govt have open bauchi camp?anyone camp in bauchi
Apart from northerners you are just risky your life.
I served in yobe state beside bauchi last year. The state are not
Save and pple still going there.

You served in Yobe, writing like that, are you serious? So you actually graduated from somebody's school huh?

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Bauchi NYSC Camp? (Just A Rumor) by surmeister(m): 5:49pm On Jul 11, 2012
I sincerely hope dis is not true.
Re: Bomb Blast In Bauchi NYSC Camp? (Just A Rumor) by omoh9ja: 6:11pm On Jul 11, 2012
GOSH!!!it's true because i jst heard it on T.V jst nw,it came as headline on NTA24...yet to c pictures sha..Oh my God,more lives lost again...when wil dis shit stop for God's sake?
Re: Bomb Blast In Bauchi NYSC Camp? (Just A Rumor) by omoh9ja: 6:15pm On Jul 11, 2012
Thank God it's not tru#deep breath#
Re: Bomb Blast In Bauchi NYSC Camp? (Just A Rumor) by jamil2(m): 6:16pm On Jul 11, 2012
cyril83: No be rumour oh,more than 50 people are dead in that camp,we need to put a stop to this mess
you are part of our problem dudes were comfirming the story as hearsay but you are blindly validating it. What is your benefit even if its true? Your type need to be scrap on the face of earth because you are enemy of the nation and as well not wishing well to the masses.
Re: Bomb Blast In Bauchi NYSC Camp? (Just A Rumor) by esiri4jesu(m): 6:27pm On Jul 11, 2012
guys stop heating up the volatile situation
Re: Bomb Blast In Bauchi NYSC Camp? (Just A Rumor) by Tajnas: 6:29pm On Jul 11, 2012
Abeg na lie,
if u need the untold secret on google adsense and blogging,check out my post
Re: Bomb Blast In Bauchi NYSC Camp? (Just A Rumor) by obicentlis: 6:33pm On Jul 11, 2012
ms pookie: my lil cousin serving in bauchi has debunked this,very untrue.
must u tell us that s/he is ur lil cousin?
Re: Bomb Blast In Bauchi NYSC Camp? (Just A Rumor) by Ferya(f): 6:40pm On Jul 11, 2012
It maybe true I saw this short story on this topic. Here's the link
http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/headlines/177855-bomb-blast-at-nysc-camp-in-bauchi-state-50-dead.html
Re: Bomb Blast In Bauchi NYSC Camp? (Just A Rumor) by jude33084(m): 6:54pm On Jul 11, 2012
shocked
killuminati: I just checked and saw the news on naijapals. I dnt how reliable they are thou, you guys shld go and check pls.

Go and ChEcK wHerE? shocked
You can send Seun to ask the boko boys cheesy
Re: Bomb Blast In Bauchi NYSC Camp? (Just A Rumor) by oshyno(m): 6:57pm On Jul 11, 2012
Donmeca:

So d originator shud pray for d story to b true so he will know peace? Will that help ur interview? Real peace wud come if dis is a fat lie...U are not d giver of peace anyway.

I hope u know what " which I hope it is " means in dat statement.Who in his right frame of mind wud wish dat on anybody.
Re: Bomb Blast In Bauchi NYSC Camp? (Just A Rumor) by gunuvi(m): 7:11pm On Jul 11, 2012
In as much that I totally condemn this incident, I am not disturbed at all as I think only a fool and a walking corpse will go and serve in a deadly state like that. Is NYSC a must, is it a stepping stone to success?. I asked a woman why she allowed her son to go and serve in Kano and she said if the boy don't serve this year her(the mum's) friends will say his son didn't graduate. Can u imagine how some mothers sacrifice their children cos of levity reasons.
Anyone who accept in the north and die should not be pitied. He or she had more than enough experience not to have gone there in the first place. Nigeria have more than 500,000 post NYSC graduate who are without jobs. Forget NYSC and go into biz rather that finish your future cos of service which does not guarantee your future. I am very sad for nigeria. So sad if this bomb blast is real$
Re: Bomb Blast In Bauchi NYSC Camp? (Just A Rumor) by xlboyz: 7:16pm On Jul 11, 2012
its all a rumour. but spotted heavy securities being deployed to an NYSC camp

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mark, Ekweremadu Leave NASS Premises Without Convoy, Aides / Seun Fakorede: Oyo PDP Daucus Calls For Nullification Of Commissioner Nominee / Your Bogus Rice Pyramids Are Pyramids of Lies - PDP Mocks Buhari, APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.