Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,741 members, 7,875,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:38 PM

Bomb Blast In Bauchi NYSC Camp? (Just A Rumor) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast In Bauchi NYSC Camp? (Just A Rumor) (27828 Views)

Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja / Sullivan Chime Dies In India: Rumor? / Reuben Abati Has NOT Resigned. It's A Rumor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast In Bauchi NYSC Camp? (Just A Rumor) by Ramcie(f): 7:54pm On Jul 11, 2012
RICHIE BOI: My cousin just called me from bauchi. He about about 56 corpers have been killed and many injured from the blast.
shocked you and your Cousin should be sentenced to a minimum of 2months in kirikiri prisons with extremely hard labour for being the greatest liars in the month of July,
Re: Bomb Blast In Bauchi NYSC Camp? (Just A Rumor) by realsammie(m): 7:58pm On Jul 11, 2012
CY09:
Viewing this topic: saviola24, alongeyink, it is well(m), Austyn316, Joey82(m), lukecent, felucci(m), topearos, Isyman, charliemamen, Chimanet(m), freshboy88(m), flavakandy, ceej24, zxtos, awesome9ja, Zulele, J-FACTOR(m), tayo_tee(m), mko abiola(m), boss123, creationxt(m), Pukkah, ebony288, lincontee, Titiluvly, ollah1, Keneking, Etumgbe, platinumricky(m), josdiv, andyanders, kodified(m), shakinoshe, oshyno, Kingsicko(m), seon42, pbs4real(m), mentorken05, Adey09(f), folakeojo(f), colban, fittty(m), MUNEER2(m), mollytinrox(f), Katch002, 27naira(m), 9ja-m, Yuossi david, Trojavirus, indagawa, soburtunde, tosenbaba, sulley(m), Cmingout(m), joj123(f), Charlesilo(m), Becky1303, abubakarsaid200, AB$I, webstradamus, Godysien, Chukseric(m), cyril83(m), benz33, kozykid(m), abassa01, BAMM GROUP, akinwole21, egbetokuns, dadde(m), tekasy, victor2008(m), gbeminiyii, Watch-it, Amaechina(m), ahamdiheme(m), jydux(m), rasky2k4, babyluv532, Helives, Onyejonchi, Boboribo, saeedaliu, ogunyemy(m), Eseries(m), emya, RICHIE BOI(m), stance(m), seighapaul(m), daminho(m), Doxy, bettymafy(f), impetus, fadaz(m), umunnatim(m), el-rufai(m), JimIbanga, okcyggen, iyanda146, gbadexy(m), jutino(f), ndu_chucks, piropaul, raycolz_84, bunmikay(f), ideamaster(m), roon(m), lanruz, montero4relo(m), yhemmy0707, MuNeme(m), Alexylas, maybel(m), tchaik(m), Bereal247, obimind(m), cleff j , halamadrid, patwhizkid(f), Hawkeye(m), ifysimple, newtral(f), xavier3g(m), Dotun Afon(m), jodeci(m), pappy4real(m), dpresido(m), ghost, Rogerss(m), kehinde21(m), Neddy ogu(m), deji381, gardlikdavid, akereconfi(m), oubi, talent1477(m), DelePhd, Ali Haruna , Idungjay(f), kroxx(m), femicensus, KaimaTee(f), temmie_dude, Jadmchris(m), I2likewoman, tos4u(m), Goodness101(m), polis007, Chrisbenogor(m), mukina2, Anubiri(m), Semony, k'nash(m), soloritzy, angiemartinez(f), snowdrops(m), erad(m), henrykim, slamdunk99, joeyfire(m), IchieEzeji, yemidgood, anike1, queenasasili(f), diamondboa, la furia(m), Onyenna(m), pendusky(m), chio chio, moshood44(m), Afamdman(m), Chief igho, e_prynce, Hoteph(m), FutureDon(m), omorsexie(f), tayoccu(m), semidaraeb(m), Voned(f), badbull92, dosbel(m), onatisi(m), Excel 30 , micoco(m), ify234, kwizzy, nasty45(m), freecocoa(f), ritalicious, pembisco(m), Chudoify, oluchioke(f), midep, epeul, abokine, saipn, nikaleyot, mr.liberal, rill, Montalo(m), Raxxye(m), 1supremo, aydi515, Guyman02, Big-eye, Gilbus1(m), buJu-234, Rossikk(m), laz_inc(m), otondo55, flameforx(m), Tos87(m), EasyG(m), akinsdeji, Murphy T, G.ATomcruise, sir t(m), nadabo70(m), gadjet, buccie, kakameks, Cabme(m), otosa(m), kadeerna, aryzgreat and 381 guest(s)
More happy viewing grin grin grin
and your father also veiwing
Re: Bomb Blast In Bauchi NYSC Camp? (Just A Rumor) by Biggysmalls919(m): 8:01pm On Jul 11, 2012
whether true or not, the probability of it happening is 100%. These youths should not serve in such places
Re: Bomb Blast In Bauchi NYSC Camp? (Just A Rumor) by gunuvi(m): 8:14pm On Jul 11, 2012
@ramcie, you must be a BH or a bast.ard for your last comment. Why don't u live in Bauchi, kano oe wherever in the first place. Can u imagine that NL is also infected with BH folks. ?
Re: Bomb Blast In Bauchi NYSC Camp? (Just A Rumor) by Ramcie(f): 8:26pm On Jul 11, 2012
gunuvi: @ramcie, you must be a BH or a bast.ard for your last comment. Why don't u live in Bauchi, kano oe wherever in the first place. Can u imagine that NL is also infected with BH folks. ?
you shallow minded bat. No wonder u can't see without a specs . Guess you dont know the definition of humor , slowpoke . If I belonged to Boko haram parasites like you wld be hung. How dare u call me such, your generation yet unborn would all be BA- STARDS. Where u even the one I quoted?. Don't try me dude,
Re: Bomb Blast In Bauchi NYSC Camp? (Just A Rumor) by gunuvi(m): 8:45pm On Jul 11, 2012
@ramcie, I don't need a glasses to know u are a BH. U rot in H.ell with ur 77 virgins. And pls don't forget to send ur daughter to Bauchi, or Plateau. Pls do slow poke. F. u. Don't need to educate u here. B.strd
Re: Bomb Blast In Bauchi NYSC Camp? (Just A Rumor) by edoyad(m): 8:54pm On Jul 11, 2012
whether the rumour is true or not, you mean they actually posted corps members to bauchi ? smdh
Re: Bomb Blast In Bauchi NYSC Camp? (Just A Rumor) by Donuc1940: 8:55pm On Jul 11, 2012
I belive there was a picture showing bomb blast in bauchi...if its realy a rumour,then wia did nairaland nd co got de pics from?
Re: Bomb Blast In Bauchi NYSC Camp? (Just A Rumor) by Ramcie(f): 8:57pm On Jul 11, 2012
gunuvi: @ramcie, I don't need a glasses to know u are a BH. U rot in H.ell with ur 77 virgins. And pls don't forget to send ur daughter to Bauchi, or Plateau. Pls do slow poke. F. u. Don't need to educate u here. B.strd
it's so sad that u can't even quote my message. Seems that's the only word in ur vocabulary . My daughter would go to wherever she wants to go to. You on the on other hand would never find a Virgin all your life . U pathetic swine .
Re: Bomb Blast In Bauchi NYSC Camp? (Just A Rumor) by yankidelta(m): 9:08pm On Jul 11, 2012
So where did this bomb blast occur?
Re: Bomb Blast In Bauchi NYSC Camp? (Just A Rumor) by gunuvi(m): 9:19pm On Jul 11, 2012
I know your kind and ur family. Don't need to exchange words with your kind. Check urself in the mirror, your people just killed women and children and u are happy. Yorubas will say the cane that was used to beat the first wife is there for the second wife. Fo.ol, you better change your ways or else we won't come to your aid in KD when your time to smell the pepper comes. Repent now before its too late.
Can u even imagine yourself abusing someone who said they bombed NYSC camp in bauchi. Either true or false, I expect you to give it a benefit of doubt but I know better. I know your kind until it is true and many women and children die that you will keep mute and be happy underground. It is well. God will make a way for Nigeria soon. I have lost 3 people in Kano and won't wait again for any rumour to condemn. U don't feel it maybe cos you haven't lost anyone there. Good night.
Re: Bomb Blast In Bauchi NYSC Camp? (Just A Rumor) by Ramcie(f): 9:30pm On Jul 11, 2012
gunuvi: I know your kind and ur family. Don't need to exchange words with your kind. Check urself in the mirror, your people just killed women and children and u are happy. Yorubas will say the cane that was used to beat the first wife is there for the second wife. Fo.ol, you better change your ways or else we won't come to your aid in KD when your time to smell the pepper comes. Repent now before its too late.
Can u even imagine yourself abusing someone who said they bombed NYSC camp in bauchi. Either true or false, I expect you to give it a benefit of doubt but I know better. I know your kind until it is true and many women and children die that you will keep mute and be happy underground. It is well. God will make a way for Nigeria soon. I have lost 3 people in Kano and won't wait again for any rumour to condemn. U don't feel it maybe cos you haven't lost anyone there. Good night.
if you want to cry go else where and cry and don't cry on me.ok. And who the hell told you am Hapi about it. I told you what I wrote was humor even though you couldn't decode it. I look at the mirror everyday and smile I guess u cry whenever you see ur image.
I thought you were intelligent you just proved me wrong, you are just too dumb to be on earth.
Re: Bomb Blast In Bauchi NYSC Camp? (Just A Rumor) by Beync(f): 9:33pm On Jul 11, 2012
So people actually went to hell to serve? Our graduates now value paper than life, SMH
Re: Bomb Blast In Bauchi NYSC Camp? (Just A Rumor) by ASOROCK419: 9:39pm On Jul 11, 2012
Ramcie: if you want to cry go else where and cry and don't cry on me.ok. And who the hell told you am Hapi about it. I told you what I wrote was humor even though you couldn't decode it. I look at the mirror everyday and smile I guess u cry whenever you see ur image.
I thought you were intelligent you just proved me wrong, you are just too dump to be on earth.
Re: Bomb Blast In Bauchi NYSC Camp? (Just A Rumor) by ASOROCK419: 9:41pm On Jul 11, 2012
Beync: So people actually went to hell to serve? Our graduates now value paper than life.
Only in Naija, my Dear.
Re: Bomb Blast In Bauchi NYSC Camp? (Just A Rumor) by gunuvi(m): 10:05pm On Jul 11, 2012
With below extractions from your other comments on Boko Haram, Nigerians will know who you are;

Ramcie:
nigerbabe:
so Fulani Herdmen now wear Camo with Bullet
Proof vest and even own Guns?
Abeg
what am trying to say is that, there are mercenaries in
all this crisis also , all you've heard isn't the truth likewise
you've not heard so many other things, what we need is
dialogue,

With the above statement by you, you are calling for dialogue. Dialogue with who?, you and your fanatics I guess? Now we know who to turn to in Naija if we have to dialogue with BH

Another of your comments

@ramcie
The situation in Jos is terrible just learnt from a JTF
friend that Soldiers attacked a Fulani settlement in Jos
few days back and they used Helicopters and ground
Soldiers to bring the settlement down to nothing and
the attack on the Senator at the burial was a
retaliatory attack from other Fulani settlements. He
said they (JTF) see and know all that is going on which
the media does not report . And that this invasion into
the Fulani settlement wasn't reported in the media and
that the media is biased . The killing in Jos now is not
between Hausas and the Biroms but between the
Fulanis and the Biroms, the Fulanis do not forgive if you
kill them or their animals they would retaliate and the
have charms a lot. So most times how and when they
attack people hardly know till the deed is done. Dialogue
is only what can save us from this genocide as I would
call it. It's so sad what this nation has turned into. Both
parties are guilty of murder and arson.

Can u just immagine your support for BH here.

This too

Education / Re: Insecurity: Jigawa, Rivers,
Bayelsa Evacuate Students From ABU
by Ramcie(f): 5:40pm On Jun 25
Well those states beta return their students cos
lectures begin 2mrw and I learnt the VC said he isnt
adding more days to the school's calendar. So
evacuated Abusites of Rivers, and Jigawa state
respectively make Una begin do u-turn o!

Can u imagine you supporting young students to go back to a dead zone?. You just have to be part of them or you have sympathy for senseless killings.

With this I rest my case. I don't need a soothsayer again. Please get in touch with GEJ to start the dialogue process with BH now that we know who you are. Shio!!!
Re: Bomb Blast In Bauchi NYSC Camp? (Just A Rumor) by nagoma(m): 11:26pm On Jul 11, 2012
haroldvicks: i pray it remain a rumor...but the question is where did he got the picture?and that place is bauchi....

The picture was not Bauchi as verified by many.
Re: Bomb Blast In Bauchi NYSC Camp? (Just A Rumor) by RabiuAnka(m): 1:04am On Jul 12, 2012
RICHIE BOI: My cousin just called me from bauchi. He about about 56 corpers have been killed and many injured from the blast.
Great lier
Re: Bomb Blast In Bauchi NYSC Camp? (Just A Rumor) by Ramcie(f): 8:12am On Jul 12, 2012
gunuvi: With below extractions from your other comments on Boko Haram, Nigerians will know who you are;

Ramcie:
nigerbabe:
so Fulani Herdmen now wear Camo with Bullet
Proof vest and even own Guns?
Abeg
what am trying to say is that, there are mercenaries in
all this crisis also , all you've heard isn't the truth likewise
you've not heard so many other things, what we need is
dialogue,

With the above statement by you, you are calling for dialogue. Dialogue with who?, you and your fanatics I guess? Now we know who to turn to in Naija if we have to dialogue with BH

Another of your comments

@ramcie
The situation in Jos is terrible just learnt from a JTF
friend that Soldiers attacked a Fulani settlement in Jos
few days back and they used Helicopters and ground
Soldiers to bring the settlement down to nothing and
the attack on the Senator at the burial was a
retaliatory attack from other Fulani settlements. He
said they (JTF) see and know all that is going on which
the media does not report . And that this invasion into
the Fulani settlement wasn't reported in the media and
that the media is biased . The killing in Jos now is not
between Hausas and the Biroms but between the
Fulanis and the Biroms, the Fulanis do not forgive if you
kill them or their animals they would retaliate and the
have charms a lot. So most times how and when they
attack people hardly know till the deed is done. Dialogue
is only what can save us from this genocide as I would
call it. It's so sad what this nation has turned into. Both
parties are guilty of murder and arson.

Can u just immagine your support for BH here.

This too

Education / Re: Insecurity: Jigawa, Rivers,
Bayelsa Evacuate Students From ABU
by Ramcie(f): 5:40pm On Jun 25
Well those states beta return their students cos
lectures begin 2mrw and I learnt the VC said he isnt
adding more days to the school's calendar. So
evacuated Abusites of Rivers, and Jigawa state
respectively make Una begin do u-turn o!

Can u imagine you supporting young students to go back to a dead zone?. You just have to be part of them or you have sympathy for senseless killings.

With this I rest my case. I don't need a soothsayer again. Please get in touch with GEJ to start the dialogue process with BH now that we know who you are. Shio!!!
you are nothing but a cheap and low life stalker. U need to go back to school cos its obvious you are a drop out. I would forever keep on posting on nairaland if it annoys you, go and sit on hot coal. Demented warthog. It's obvious you are among the confirmed as-s wipes of GEJ.
Re: Bomb Blast In Bauchi NYSC Camp? (Just A Rumor) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jul 12, 2012
I hope that the government is not trying to hide the story cos we all knw wat would happen if this happens to be true
Re: Bomb Blast In Bauchi NYSC Camp? (Just A Rumor) by kellycharles: 12:49am On Jul 13, 2012
†ђξ porported infor concerning †ђξ attack on the NYSC camp Bauchi by †ђξ islamic sect is all a̶̲̥̅̊ remour as no source hax bn able 2 comfirm †ђξ said tradey. Plz Nigerians let's try Ãήϑ hlp oursef especailly our country,as it wl pay us no GØØĐ 2 b sources by which fake Ãήϑ contructed lies are separed about †ђξ wings of †ђξ country.
Re: Bomb Blast In Bauchi NYSC Camp? (Just A Rumor) by truz(f): 3:37am On Jul 13, 2012
This is just a rumor. No such thing happened in Bauchi NYSC Camp.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Magu Blocked From Seeing Buhari Over Confirmation Crisis / Okorocha To Ihedioha: Sack Chris Okewulonu As Your Chief Of Staff / RNP: Jega, Pat Utomi, Abdulfatai, Duke, Others Birth Third Force

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.