Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,739 members, 7,945,314 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 02:19 PM

New Igbo Group Vows To Avenge Killings In The North - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Igbo Group Vows To Avenge Killings In The North (17141 Views)

Igbo Group Visits Victims Of Uzo-Uwani Enugu Massacre In Hospital (Pics) / Biafra Protest Rages In South East, Group Vows To Shut Down Aba on Monday - SUN / Group Vows To Sue Fashola On Deportation Of Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Igbo Group Vows To Avenge Killings In The North by Nobody: 11:11am On Jul 13, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: please learn how to love each other...you are now a country the same people....yoruba /igbo/haoussa etc..are Nigerians first....do you think about your neighbors when you talk about your cession which side Cameroon should take when it's acknowledge by all the rebels or revolution leaders that there is no way that your actual government will let you break up...so now come the bunch of immigrants /with famine /diseases because trust it's good to talk on a forum but the reality of a civil war is something else and i wonder if those civil war bandwagon have children ..how can you wish a civil war in your country ...cut the head if the country is heading in the wrong direction change the locomotive.... we Cameroon you calm neighbor will take your victim anymore......we already have 4millions of nigerians 1million of center africans about 900 000 of Chadians ... Gabonese people from sao tome and Comoros......maybe i do not understand your struggle and i even don't know where the igbo are located in nigeria but i know that for a country to become prosper you need a port: an access to the ocean this means we will have to remake all the maritime laws in the region ....the igbo country will need an airspace , a new currency i guess and by the way after you sill join Ecowas or Cemac(Central Africa even if i doubt that they accept a thing like that) men like to do war to show their courage their power but this will be an endless and useless war..for the sake of the region and your neighbors please stay cool actually we are not ready to contain and welcome a wave of migrants.....at least we are ready to support if the igbos accept that their actual lands become Cameroon (an extension so they stay on their land but are Cameroonians and obey to Cameroon's laws....) if you worth more than 200 000 km square contact us if not ..be quiet and clean the country all together.

Who is this clown for heaven's sake?
You want an Igbo nation of 40 million people, riddled with intellects and globally recognised geniuses to become an extension of a country of 15 million, clueless ogogoro drinking, makoussa dancing people called cameroun, led by a fat, slobby and big headed dictator called paul biya? No I think you are sick and need your meds, asap.

Anyway, you don't have to worry about anybody coming to cameroun because cameroun on itself is one giant slum. So do not worry, you are safe in your Poo.h.o.l.e. cameroun.
Re: New Igbo Group Vows To Avenge Killings In The North by adadivvy(f): 11:24am On Jul 13, 2012
[quote author=jackbauersballs]HAHAHA

Biafra bollocks.

All these people shouting about splitting Nigeria should remember.

Boko Haram are fighting a RELIGIOUS war.

It may appear to be ethnic to some uneducated fools on Nairaland but please note the high number of northern muslim casualties.

Once these BH niggas consolidate, they would be reaching out for the muslims in the south.
Remember the Jihad can fly above ethnic lines as ANY muslim can be radicalised be it chief agbabiaka or asari dokubo.
Splitting the country is not the solution.

And these joke ndigbo should stop chatting shyt on the airwaves and just Bleep off to thier ariaria market.

Ballt
They can be there but less threatening considering the size. They were successful in the north cos they constitute the majority. So anyhow, we must try. Don't underrate people
Re: New Igbo Group Vows To Avenge Killings In The North by Mrchippychappy(m): 1:00pm On Jul 13, 2012
Bandit C.:

You want an Igbo nation of 40 million people, riddled with intellects and globally recognised geniuses to become an extension of a country of 15 million, clueless ogogoro drinking, makoussa dancing people called cameroun, led by a fat, slobby and big headed dictator called paul biya? No I think you are sick and need your meds, asap.

Anyway, you don't have to worry about anybody coming to cameroun because cameroun on itself is one giant slum. So do not worry, you are safe in your Poo.h.o.l.e. cameroun.

Don't bother replying that f.o.ol , he is a fake , there are plenty fakes on Nairaland . Mostly jobless Yoruba people who have nothing to do online so they create fake profiles claiming to be Ghanaian or South africans or Cameroonians .
Re: New Igbo Group Vows To Avenge Killings In The North by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jul 13, 2012
Mr.chippychappy:

Don't bother replying that f.o.ol , he is a fake , there are plenty fakes on Nairaland . Mostly jobless Yoruba people who have nothing to do online so they create fake profiles claiming to be Ghanaian or South africans or Cameroonians .

Yeah, i thought as much and my instinct told me that there was something fishy and cowardly about that post. Anyway, it's nothing surprising coming from those godforsaken Hausas and their degenerate yoruba a.s.s. lickers.

Next.
Re: New Igbo Group Vows To Avenge Killings In The North by achi4u(m): 1:22pm On Jul 13, 2012
Mr.chippychappy:

na their way be dat.
anikirija peoplegrin
Re: New Igbo Group Vows To Avenge Killings In The North by dayokanu(m): 5:11pm On Jul 13, 2012
Bandit C.:
I'd rather relocate to hell than share a new nation with yorubas. Those creatures are pathetic and worthless slimes. No pride at all. Their very existence revolves around playing second fiddle to the illiterate and stinky things up north called hausa/fulani and getting b.u.t.t.Zap.e.d. by them.

What about some useless minority groups without any cause. Just playing "yes boys" to the desert monkies up north and surviving only on "haterade" juice.

That trash called Nigeria disgusts me to no bounds.

No one wants to have anything to do with the useless cannibals called Igbos.

First of all can you just relocate from SW back into your jungle so you can eat yourselves?

While the generations of Azikwes keep being a boy-boy to Balewa

1 Like

Re: New Igbo Group Vows To Avenge Killings In The North by samkoro: 7:41pm On Jul 13, 2012
Saliman22: Please leave south south for this mess or u guys intended to called it Niger delta or southern Nigeria . If not we cannot be part of this new development

U are not from any ethnic group in the south south. Prove that you are an ijaw,efik,Ibibio,Urhobo.I want you to make deep sentences in any of the south south language,let me disgrace you here.Monkey! You think south south is still blind.You will be surprised
Re: New Igbo Group Vows To Avenge Killings In The North by samkoro: 8:03pm On Jul 13, 2012
dayokanu:

No one wants to have anything to do with the useless cannibals called Igbos.

First of all can you just relocate from SW back into your jungle so you can eat yourselves?

While the generations of Azikwes keep being a boy-boy to Balewa

Stinking pigs with only visions of slavery to Aboki,treachery backstabbing and blindness to freedom and dignity.Selling their freedom for a plate of food called national cake.U will regret this in future.Just get busy sowing the seeds of regret via treachery and bigotery.

Yorubas that don't respect anything that is not theirs.U do not know the insecurity u may cause to yorubas in portharcourt.U guys are backing everything Anti east and south south and the millitants at the creeks are silent watching.For instance OBJ wasted the first 4yrs and what he got as a reward by yorubas for him to go for a 2nd tenure of wastage.You did not field any candidate to oppose him.Its a fact.

Those who support what the housa fulanis are doing will have their wives and children slaughtered by those devils one day.Do not worry ,one day u will beg for Oduah republic and you won't get it.Mark this statement!

Ur sovereign National conference will not work because you are being hypocritical,and foolishly too proud to call it Aburi conference reloaded

1 Like

Re: New Igbo Group Vows To Avenge Killings In The North by samkoro: 8:19pm On Jul 13, 2012
@ Da infamous

Yes!! My brother.The don't know that Bishop Ajayi that I respect so much in the Nigerian christian history was sold as slave by housa fulanis that traded on yoruba slaves.The reason for the Aboki affront against the yorubas.That slavery still lives on today but in a political form.Aboki knows history so much and takes pride in counting his bounties.
Re: New Igbo Group Vows To Avenge Killings In The North by dayokanu(m): 8:59pm On Jul 13, 2012
samkoro: Stinking pigs with only visions of slavery to Aboki,treachery backstabbing and blindness to freedom and dignity.Selling their freedom for a plate of food called national cake.U will regret this in future.Just get busy sowing the seeds of regret via treachery and bigotery.

Yorubas that don't respect anything that is not theirs.U do not know the insecurity u may cause to yorubas in portharcourt.U guys are backing everything Anti east and south south and the millitants at the creeks are silent watching.For instance OBJ wasted the first 4yrs and what he got as a reward by yorubas for him to go for a 2nd tenure of wastage.You did not field any candidate to oppose him.Its a fact.

Those who support what the housa fulanis are doing will have their wives and children slaughtered by those devils one day.Do not worry ,one day u will beg for Oduah republic and you won't get it.Mark this statement!

Ur sovereign National conference will not work because you are being hypocritical,and foolishly too proud to call it Aburi conference reloaded

These descendants of cannibals who are hated by everyone. Everyone doesnt want anything to do with the useless Igbos. Hausas hate you, Beroms hate you, Tivs dont care about you, SS minorities all want to get rid of you, Yorubas cant stand you.

Why dont you get youur criminal asss back to the red clay, erosion headquarters in Alayibo, So that Osisikankwu, Clifford orji and Vincent Duru can feast on your asss. Any Igbo that want to make it must leave that cursed land they call home.

When has a Igbo man contested for presidency before? Always queuing behind their slave masters.

Azikwe queued behind balewa, Ekwueme for Shagari, Sylvester Ugo for Tofa. Show us any Igbo that contested for president as a fore runner Like Abiola, Awolowo or Like Obasanjo. Igbos are always begging to be assisiant this, Vice that, no initiative of their own

Bloody cannibals. If its not drug trafficking in Malaysia, Its 419 in Brazil(Nwude, Anajemba)or fraud like Tobechukwu Onwuhara. No empire came out of the SE, bunch of cannibals roaming around the forest better thank the white men came to save them from your ancestors from their neighbours cooking pot
Re: New Igbo Group Vows To Avenge Killings In The North by Chyz2: 9:21pm On Jul 13, 2012
dayokanu:

These descendants of cannibals who are hated by everyone. Everyone doesnt want anything to do with the useless Igbos. Hausas hate you, Beroms hate you, Tivs dont care about you, SS minorities all want to get rid of you, Yorubas cant stand you.

Why dont you get youur criminal asss back to the red clay, erosion headquarters in Alayibo, So that Osisikankwu, Clifford orji and Vincent Duru can feast on your asss. Any Igbo that want to make it must leave that cursed land they call home.

When has a Igbo man contested for presidency before? Always queuing behind their slave masters.

Azikwe queued behind balewa, Ekwueme for Shagari, Sylvester Ugo for Tofa. Show us any Igbo that contested for president as a fore runner Like Abiola, Awolowo or Like Obasanjo. Igbos are always begging to be assisiant this, Vice that, no initiative of their own

Bloody cannibals. If its not drug trafficking in Malaysia, Its 419 in Brazil(Nwude, Anajemba)or fraud like Tobechukwu Onwuhara. No empire came out of the SE, bunch of cannibals roaming around the forest better thank the white men came to save them from your ancestors from their neighbours cooking pot

Looks like the truth really hurt you dude. lol
Re: New Igbo Group Vows To Avenge Killings In The North by TeekayAkin: 9:40pm On Jul 13, 2012
The Land of the Wise ruled by Fools and Idiots! Part 1

Sometimes around last year someone called Nigeria - A land of fools ruled by idiots. majority of the so ncalled Nigerians came out attacking, defending, fighting, went ballistic, they simply didn't like being referred to as fools notwithstanding that reality confirms this.

They went off on a tangent and lost the message and rather catered to their egos and sentiments.

Well, many have accused me of being to blunt, harsh direct, truthful etc with words. So this time around I'll cater to your sentiments, hence - Nigeria: The land of the wise ruled by fools and idiots.

I remember growing up in a christian family where we prayed for Nigeria and as well in churches. It was also on the prayer points, some even organised vigils, prayer sessions and still do till date.

We pray for our ''nation'', ''leaders''. We ask the bible and koran gods we were given to guide them, grant them knowledge and wisdom to rule well and make the nation better.

And this was even the case right from the days of the military rulers, coups at intervals, brutal rulership, high level of corruption etc BUT rather than rise and depose these tyrannies, we, the WISE prayed for them, called on the gods to remove them when it didn't seem like the plea for guidance and wisdom to rule was going anywhere.
And when a brutal leadership stepped aside it was a miracle, the drums were rolled out, the heavens and angels and vuigins (for those that have these in their heavens) rejoiced, danced and recorded a victory for their god - I wouldn't even go into which god claimed the victoty or probably it was a Joint Task Force between the gods, I'll let them fight it out.

Then the military fools were aside and a civilian came into office, right in front of the Wise of my land. Well, the gods removed a fool for an . It wasn't long though before the fools were favoured by the gods and the hardwork of the wise.

We, the wise did so much to restor this fool back into power, we weren't just fond of idiots, years of being ruled by fools had made us used to them in our highest of wisdoms, hence the return of our darling fool was very welcomed and a blessing!

That went on and wodn in history as one of the worst repressive regimes BUT still we the wise had it all figured out, we were just too wise to listen to anyone, learn and un-learn, we had it all figured out, we had all the answers, we were the custodians of wisdom!

We demonstrated those great attributes again, and when the fool in power died, it was our gods, the drums filled the streets, dancing and screams of joy, the wise patted themselves on the back, their wisdom had done it again!Some even attribute this to their gods, well I'm sure the heavens must have been glad, traffic stopped right there in heaven as Nigeria was on the mind of the gods again. Which of the gods? I'll refer you to my earlier take on this.

At this point we had it all mapped out with another fool, the one we would later praise for installing another colonial institution- DemocraZy - the best thing to ever happen since sliced bread.

We, the wise had this all worked out - all these years of chaos and problems, oppression and poverty, democraZy was the answer, that was the missing piece of the puzzle! And we ran to get us a fool to make that happen.

The stage was now set, another opportunity for we, the wise to flamboyantly display our rare gift of wisdom, and we ran, ran as fast as we could to get us our fool that we would convert into an . Our love for fools, eh?It was a spectacle to behold, a miracle, a time to relax, dough in the oven awaiting the bread. Bread that would never come, till the doughgot rotten... but shhhh!!

Then ever since that fool turned brought in his gangs and other idiots lying in the cut and woodwork all came out, filling up the leadership positions over we, the wise.

We just couldn't get enough of our darling idiots.

And twelve years ater the ''almighty formula'' called democraZy given to us by our slave/colonial masters was applied, everything has got worse, even worse than when the fools ruled. The regime of a fool that was once called the most brutal and corrupt now looked like it was run by saints and angels - the reason why the gods favoured them? Who knows!

by Teekay Akin (Akin Adeseye)

14/05/12

Continued in Part 2.

https://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=375497822487515
Re: New Igbo Group Vows To Avenge Killings In The North by pimps: 10:45pm On Jul 13, 2012
Bandit C.:

With a name like ''saliman'', i doubt you are anywhere close to the ''south south'' Bloody impostors. Let's know your origin in the Niger Delta. Shameless dogs with their pathetic yoruba d.i.c.k. suckers.

Oh no go area, watin yoruba do u stupid drunkard. Biafra without south south una go drink palm oil tire. Ungrateful bleeps.
Re: New Igbo Group Vows To Avenge Killings In The North by pimps: 10:55pm On Jul 13, 2012
Bandit C.:

With a name like ''saliman'', i doubt you are anywhere close to the ''south south'' Bloody impostors. Let's know your origin in the Niger Delta. Shameless dogs with their pathetic yoruba d.i.c.k. suckers.

Oh no go area, watin yoruba do u stupid drunkard. Biafra without south south una go drink palm oil tire. Ungrateful fxcks.
Re: New Igbo Group Vows To Avenge Killings In The North by pimps: 11:17pm On Jul 13, 2012
Just wondering why this igbos(drunken masters) like aligning themself with south south, Maybe them nope want drink palm oil tire. grin grin grin grin
Re: New Igbo Group Vows To Avenge Killings In The North by dayokanu(m): 11:33pm On Jul 13, 2012
pimps: Just wondering why this igbos(drunken masters) like aligning themself with south south, Maybe them nope want drink palm oil tire. grin grin grin grin

Thats because they are leeches.

Go to The North Igbos full the place, Go to SW Igbos full there, Go jos Igbos full go SS Igbos full

na dem dey leech on everyone.

make dem go back to their villages, Dem no wan hear word
Re: New Igbo Group Vows To Avenge Killings In The North by Nobody: 4:54am On Jul 14, 2012
Bandit C.:

you are not very wise my friend ....please do not fool yourself stay in nigeria and clean your country.....by the way Cameroon is 30millions not 15millions update your information....... you call us drunkards ...and others names that i don't understand ..so i suppose that the +150millions of nigerians make scams are car-jacker , sell drugs and others fake products....all nigerians are in boko haram or the Med cause we never hear those activities from Cameroon ...in term of shi t hole nigeria is far from Cameroon nigeria+no security ,corruption isn't it in nigeria that boko haram have been freed because they paid a chief officer ...after killed 200 people ...the only things Nigeria has it's oil which Cameroon produce ....and you make me laugh isn't it Cameroon which supply your lack of power since the so called giant of Africa can't not even put lights in his own streets ....lease give me a break if Cameroon is a shi t hole Nigeria is the hell on earth ..i really don't like to bash others counties but please clean your backyard before cleaning for the others....to conclude i prefer Biya 100times instead of an abacha or even the usa puppet goodluck jonathan.. do you understand french if yes i will show you the video of one candidate and you will tell me how a clever person can vote those clowns.our opposition is messed up ...and you are insulting cameroonians if you think biya is a dictator because we elect him he is not the best but he is clearly not the worst

1 Like

Re: New Igbo Group Vows To Avenge Killings In The North by OneNaira6: 5:19am On Jul 14, 2012
dayokanu:

Dang see pain and tears. ROFLMFAO. Dude it is just words, you did not have to cry this much.

Samkoro and Bandit C, una are mean to make a grown man cry like this. Chei, I've never seen a man pain like this on NL until now.

1 Like

Re: New Igbo Group Vows To Avenge Killings In The North by uzoexcel(m): 9:51am On Jul 14, 2012
Chinom: What we should strive for is a SOUTHERN NIGERIA republic not Biafra. Biafra as currently composed will be of no use to us. If BH can be contained or even wiped out,then Nigeria should remain as it is. Otherwise, we should move for a southern Nigeria nation. Like minds should stick together. We need each other in the South.
southern naija republic....igboz & yaribasdnt neeeed thAT...wil tak an hausa man over yaribaz any day any time...& we must b 1 nigeria till death.....whenwe wanted 2 leave in '67, they fought a war against us.....we must stay 2geda by force oh......
Re: New Igbo Group Vows To Avenge Killings In The North by Nobody: 3:54am On Jul 15, 2012
OYINGBOOOO KWENNNUUUUU!!! How many Ghana must go will settle you?
Re: New Igbo Group Vows To Avenge Killings In The North by dayokanu(m): 8:09am On Jul 15, 2012
uzoexcel:
southern naija republic....igboz & yaribasdnt neeeed thAT...wil tak an hausa man over yaribaz any day any time...& we must b 1 nigeria till death.....whenwe wanted 2 leave in '67, they fought a war against us.....we must stay 2geda by force oh......

The leeches dont want to leave other peoples region. Bloody parasite, why cant you simply return to your land that eat its inhabitant?

Was it not Azikwe who chose to be in the union as an inferior partner to the Hausas in the first place?
Re: New Igbo Group Vows To Avenge Killings In The North by achi4u(m): 11:47am On Jul 15, 2012
dayokanu:

The leeches dont want to leave other peoples region. Bloody parasite, why cant you simply return to your land that eat its inhabitant?

Was it not Azikwe who chose to be in the union as an inferior partner to the Hausas in the first place?
if they leave,you are in trouble.They owned you.
Who is nigeria parasite?
Re: New Igbo Group Vows To Avenge Killings In The North by T9ksy(m): 12:01pm On Jul 15, 2012
Let them leave now and then we wait to see if your prediction will

come true.

achi4u: if they leave,you are in trouble.They owned you.
Who is nigeria parasite?
Re: New Igbo Group Vows To Avenge Killings In The North by achi4u(m): 12:12pm On Jul 15, 2012
T9ksy: Let them leave now and then we wait to see if your prediction will

come true.

Ok.
but who are nigerian parasite?
Re: New Igbo Group Vows To Avenge Killings In The North by T9ksy(m): 12:55pm On Jul 15, 2012
You tell me as you mentioned it.

I only responded to your absurd, "If they leave bla bla bla" statement.

achi4u: Ok.
but who are nigerian parasite?
Re: New Igbo Group Vows To Avenge Killings In The North by Dainfamous: 3:31pm On Jul 15, 2012
dayokanu:

Thats because they are leeches.

Go to The North Igbos full the place, Go to SW Igbos full there, Go jos Igbos full go SS Igbos full

na dem dey leech on everyone.

make dem go back to their villages, Dem no wan hear word
parasite una be parasites accept am wetin una get i cant see any..
Re: New Igbo Group Vows To Avenge Killings In The North by dayokanu(m): 9:20pm On Jul 15, 2012
Da infamous: parasite una be parasites accept am wetin una get i cant see any..

When would the parasites and leeches go back to their erosion infested villages?

Why do they troop out Every January its like a war is about to break out in the east as all able bodied men and women leave en masse. They even prefer to go to Boko Haram regions than stay in their cursed villages

Leeches stay back in your villages
Re: New Igbo Group Vows To Avenge Killings In The North by bashr8: 9:33pm On Jul 15, 2012
dayokanu:

When would the parasites and leeches go back to their erosion infested villages?

Why do they troop out Every January its like a war is about to break out in the east as all able bodied men and women leave en masse. They even prefer to go to Boko Haram regions than stay in their cursed villages

common the days when yorubas where enslaved by the hausas/fulanis have passed , you dont have to be afraid , yorubas want out too but you are afraid of your slave masters the hausa fulanis who have even openly declared that kwara state is theirs. we understand your problem but backstabbing other southerners and middle belt that are fed up and defending your hausa fulani masters will only make it worse for you.
Re: New Igbo Group Vows To Avenge Killings In The North by bashr8: 9:39pm On Jul 15, 2012
dayokanu:

the so called east or igboland have the highest number of urban cities in nigeria from enugu , aba , owerri ,asaba , ph, onithsa and is the commercial nerve of nigeria and its industrial hub where cars, truck, motorcycles, computers are manufactured coupled with being the most educated region, region with least poverty rate, least unemployment rate and highest density of people in africa after the nile area and lots of oil well in anambra, abia, imo plus oil refnery in anambra but the west can only boast of lagos while the rest of yoruba land are just caves, ancient houses and no trace of civilization with alarming poverty, crime and unmployment rate just like your hausa fulani masters core north

2 Likes

Re: New Igbo Group Vows To Avenge Killings In The North by ebor(m): 11:13pm On Jul 15, 2012
One is fed up with various Igbo groups grandstanding and bluffing. Many unreported killings of their kinsmen occur vitually daily in Maiduguri and nobody is saying anything and all they do is to issue ineffective threats.
Re: New Igbo Group Vows To Avenge Killings In The North by Dainfamous: 11:45pm On Jul 15, 2012
dayokanu:

u dont say!! but u forgot that my so called village is more developed and organised than ur jungle cities and towns....
Re: New Igbo Group Vows To Avenge Killings In The North by ebere1712: 1:23am On Jul 16, 2012
ebor: One is fed up with various Igbo groups grandstanding and bluffing. Many unreported killings of their kinsmen occur vitually daily in Maiduguri and nobody is saying anything and all they do is to issue ineffective threats.
My friend fight ur own war and leave us alone. If the war becomes our war, we would let you know. You reap what u sow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

War Crime: We Stand By Our Report - Amnesty International / FG Can’t Fund Budget 2018 Unless Assets Are Sold, Says Ministers / Army Arrests Boko Haram Informant In Kamuya, Yobe State, Tightens Security

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.