Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,739 members, 7,945,314 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 02:22 PM

New Igbo Group Vows To Avenge Killings In The North - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Igbo Group Vows To Avenge Killings In The North (17142 Views)

Igbo Group Visits Victims Of Uzo-Uwani Enugu Massacre In Hospital (Pics) / Biafra Protest Rages In South East, Group Vows To Shut Down Aba on Monday - SUN / Group Vows To Sue Fashola On Deportation Of Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Igbo Group Vows To Avenge Killings In The North by uzoexcel(m): 8:35am On Jul 17, 2012
I C U PUNKKKK.....as i said earlier hw i wish d BIAFRA WAR was just between IGBOS & yaribas.....u guyz would v been annihilated/wiped out 4rm history...or do u thnk ur agberos get liver
dayokanu:

When would the parasites and leeches go back to their erosion infested villages?

Why do they troop out Every January its like a war is about to break out in the east as all able bodied men and women leave en masse. They even prefer to go to Boko Haram regions than stay in their cursed villages

Leeches stay back in your villages
Re: New Igbo Group Vows To Avenge Killings In The North by uzoexcel(m): 8:38am On Jul 17, 2012
no mind that camerounian foool...im wan separate/spoil fight??abeg igbos,yaribaz,bokoharamists/hausa, abeg make we continue our fight jo
Bandit C.:

Who is this clown for heaven's sake?
You want an Igbo nation of 40 million people, riddled with intellects and globally recognised geniuses to become an extension of a country of 15 million, clueless ogogoro drinking, makoussa dancing people called cameroun, led by a fat, slobby and big headed dictator called paul biya? No I think you are sick and need your meds, asap.

Anyway, you don't have to worry about anybody coming to cameroun because cameroun on itself is one giant slum. So do not worry, you are safe in your Poo.h.o.l.e. cameroun.
Re: New Igbo Group Vows To Avenge Killings In The North by Dainfamous: 11:16am On Jul 17, 2012
samkoro: @ Da infamous

Yes!! My brother.The don't know that Bishop Ajayi that I respect so much in the Nigerian christian history was sold as slave by housa fulanis that traded on yoruba slaves.The reason for the Aboki affront against the yorubas.That slavery still lives on today but in a political form.Aboki knows history so much and takes pride in counting his bounties.
GBAM.
Re: New Igbo Group Vows To Avenge Killings In The North by dayokanu(m): 3:56pm On Jul 17, 2012
uzoexcel: I C U PUNKKKK.....as i said earlier hw i wish d BIAFRA WAR was just between IGBOS & yaribas.....u guyz would v been annihilated/wiped out 4rm history...or do u thnk ur agberos get liver

To go back to your cursed village don turn war? WHy are you Igbos leeches sef?

person tell you to go back to your village, you don turn am to fight parasite

If Biafra was between Igbos and Yorubas ask your fore father about benjamin Adekunle and how he turned all of you to ants that was killed with the sole of his feet

Everything that move and everything that does not move
Re: New Igbo Group Vows To Avenge Killings In The North by Kazeem1987: 9:47pm On Jul 18, 2012
Thew Igbos are pathetic & stupid. Why must they always spoil for war? Didn't they learn the first time round? How about the Igbos stop running to other people's land and phuck off back to the jungle called Igboland where they belong? Maybe people will stop killing them.

Another thing... Why must Igbos declare they are going going to strike? Why don't they do less talking and more action? Typical Igbo cannibals noise making with rusty trumpets. No Biafra Nation for you today noise makers !

3 Likes

Re: New Igbo Group Vows To Avenge Killings In The North by pimps: 5:49pm On Jul 19, 2012
Kazeem1987: Thew Igbos are pathetic & stupid. Why must they always spoil for war? Didn't they learn the first time round? How about the Igbos stop running to other people's land and phuck off back to the jungle called Igboland where they belong? Maybe people will stop killing them.

Another thing... Why must Igbos declare they are going going to strike? Why don't they do less talking and more action? Typical Igbo cannibals noise making with rusty trumpets. No Biafra Nation for you today noise makers !
GBAM

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Total Move Staff Out Of Abuja / Femi Fani-kayode Did Not Slump In Our Custody - EFCC / "Out Of Poverty In 10 Years, Osinbajo Didn't Say 10, But 100 Million Nigerians"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.