Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,842 members, 7,898,983 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 12:42 AM

If Boko Haram Continues... Discuss - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Boko Haram Continues... Discuss (1918 Views)

If Boko Haram Must Kill Me For Nigeria To Be Safe, Let Them, Sanusi Tells CNN / I Don't Know If Boko Haram Leader Is Dead Or Alive - GEJ / What Will Happen If Boko Haram Defeats The Nigerian Soldiers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Boko Haram Continues... Discuss by Beaf: 10:37pm On Jul 11, 2012
The nation will simply split. Already, the Middle Belt is calling for break up.
Can someone tell me how elections will take place in Borno, Bauchi, Yobe (maybe Kano and Kaduna) come 2015?

A pic speaks a thousand words. cool

Re: If Boko Haram Continues... Discuss by mutiply: 10:57pm On Jul 11, 2012
if naija splits,i pray it comes wit a peaceful revoultion,den u and d 40 laptops workers includin gej and others involved,will be tried in hague for supportin d foolish president and allowin bokorians to take innocent souls,guy in jail,no laptops oh! Hypocrite like u

3 Likes

Re: If Boko Haram Continues... Discuss by Beaf: 11:00pm On Jul 11, 2012
mutiply: if naija splits,i pray it comes wit a peaceful revoultion,den u and d 40 laptops workers includin gej and others involved,will be tried in hague for supportin d foolish president and allowin bokorians to take innocent souls,guy in jail,no laptops oh! Hypocrite like u

Were you born by a monkey posing as a nurse? Cos, bro, you really sound very stup!d. No offense.
There's a topic, face it or exit.
Re: If Boko Haram Continues... Discuss by mutiply: 11:17pm On Jul 11, 2012
^
if d sper* dat brought u into dis world was 100% ok,u wuld see dat wht i wrote is connected to d topic(i.e if u read in btw d lines)u really nid to check urself cause only a foolish person wil work for a foolish person(gej)u ar d bigest fool of our time
Re: If Boko Haram Continues... Discuss by Mrchippychappy(m): 11:29pm On Jul 11, 2012
I think we should stay as one nation . ONE NAIJERIYA . Gowon must be really proud right now as his people are really BENEFITING from ONE NAIJERIYA.

1 Like

Re: If Boko Haram Continues... Discuss by Beaf: 11:41pm On Jul 11, 2012
mutiply: ^
if d sper* dat brought u into dis world was 100% ok,u wuld see dat wht i wrote is connected to d topic(i.e if u read in btw d lines)u really nid to check urself cause only a foolish person wil work for a foolish person(gej)u ar d bigest fool of our time

You were most likely concieved by boko haram, so I'm not surprised. Your DNA is no different from dog shiit... Explains your behaviour completely.
Once a boko, always a boko. Once a bastard, always a bastard.

Face the topic, or exit, fool.
Re: If Boko Haram Continues... Discuss by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jul 11, 2012
The berom people should be on their way with a petition to the UN citing genocide against their people.the ogoni petition against the nigerian state should also be in the works if it isnt at the UN already.the CAN president has already taken the case of boko haram genocide against christians to the USA.the people of zaki biam should also prepare their petition.even if nigerians are scared of talking,the world is already talking about nigeria.soon we may likely see southerners running into the streets to welcome american soldiers when they open military air base in nigeria.the SNC which many of us desire may be very near and may come suddenly when we least expect it.a reallignment of partnerships by ethnic nationalities especially in the parts of middle belt and south,with the posibility of confederations being formed should be expected.
Re: If Boko Haram Continues... Discuss by mutiply: 11:55pm On Jul 11, 2012
^
mr reno onokri,let me tell u in simple language becos ur central nevous system which have been damaged by ur virus laptop,hav nt been able to decode and digest my previous messages 2 u,if naija split,u will be tried in hague,pls dnt ask me abt hague,just use ur laptop to google it or u consult d other 39 laptops users.oloshi like u

4 Likes

Re: If Boko Haram Continues... Discuss by Mandelaguy(m): 11:59pm On Jul 11, 2012
China,thanks for facing the topic. This tactics for dodging the topic everytme is quite a shame to all those that engage in it. Some us have been trying to straighten them up,but no way. BH should not continue and will not,bu if it should continue,then we shall know that it is time to look inwards.
Re: If Boko Haram Continues... Discuss by BlackBaron: 12:10am On Jul 12, 2012
Is this a tacit admission of the failings of your puppet master you helplessly gyrate to every morning? undecided

1 Like

Re: If Boko Haram Continues... Discuss by dayokanu(m): 12:12am On Jul 12, 2012
If Boko haram continue, A war might break out and Nigeria might split.

Retardeen jonathan would surely go to Hague and be tried like Slobodan Milosevic

1 Like

Re: If Boko Haram Continues... Discuss by mutiply: 12:20am On Jul 12, 2012
@mandelaguy,where ar u seeded among d laptop guys?though i tink u ar new among dem,i neva went away frm d topic,i hav told u wht will happen to reno and gej if it happens,i will be intrested on the other aspects whn time for electon comes,so as nt to vote a foolish person in power again.hope ur laptop has no virus o?

1 Like

Re: If Boko Haram Continues... Discuss by Nobody: 12:28am On Jul 12, 2012
Elections may not hold in some states especially in the north if boko crises continues;which means a national election ie presidential could be rendered inconclusive,this could cause more chaos.
Re: If Boko Haram Continues... Discuss by Mandelaguy(m): 12:31am On Jul 12, 2012
mutiply: @mandelaguy,where ar u seeded among d laptop guys?though i tink u ar new among dem,i neva went away frm d topic,i hav told u wht will happen to reno and gej if it happens,i will be intrested on the other aspects whn time for electon comes,so as nt to vote a foolish person in again.hope ur laptop has no virus o?
All of them that has tried joining issues with me has not found it funny,just don't start what you cannot finish. Face the issue of leave this thread because your small brain cannot comprehend this discus,it's way beyond you and your depth.
Re: If Boko Haram Continues... Discuss by MostIncredibleDFirst: 12:33am On Jul 12, 2012
A
Re: If Boko Haram Continues... Discuss by Beaf: 12:36am On Jul 12, 2012
mutiply: ^
mr reno onokri,let me tell u in simple language since ur central nevous system which have been damaged by ur virus laptop,hav nt been able to decode and digest my previous messages,if naija split,u will be tried in hague,pls dnt ask me abt hague,just use ur laptop to google it or u consult d other 39 laptops users.oloshi like u

Commit suicide, you are too stup!d to live.
Re: If Boko Haram Continues... Discuss by nduchucks: 12:40am On Jul 12, 2012
The thread's title should have read "If President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan fails to defeat Boko Haram.......Discuss"
Re: If Boko Haram Continues... Discuss by Nobody: 12:42am On Jul 12, 2012
MostIncredible.DFirst:
...GEJ will surely be assasinated- and wud become the sacrificial lamb for nigeria to split into pieces by 2015. Wat happened in the former Yugoslavia after d death of General Tito may happen in 9JA [i'm justsaying].
one thing that baffles me about gej is certain appointments like the new NSA,even gusau is being touted for comeback as defence minister.this is someone who publicly said that boko haram has infilterated his govt.if these appointments are part of a strategy of ''bringing ur enemies closer'' ,I hope it doesnt backfire.
Re: If Boko Haram Continues... Discuss by mutiply: 12:48am On Jul 12, 2012
^ @reno
its always better whn a stup!d fellow is lookin for ways to change his life and be good,it's worse for one to be stupid and continue to follow and work for stupid pple,incase u dnt understand wht dat means cause its like ur mental ability has gone far away frm u ,its means u ar 101% fol!sh,ur threats ar nuffin to me.
Re: If Boko Haram Continues... Discuss by Beaf: 12:50am On Jul 12, 2012
Lets bear in mind that British soldiers have already been on Nigerian soil to chase boko haram.

If boko haram continues, this is what will happen:

1. The army will wage a scotched Earth battle to capture the core-Northern states.
2. Many wouldn't like it causing open conflict.
3. There will be war fronts in Kaduna and Bauchi as each side strives to maintain hold on Abuja.
4. The oil spigot will be kept open to keep the US happy and on the Southern/Middle Beltern side.
5. The US and UK will help the Southern/Middle Beltern side with logistics in the hope that they will avoid the core-North falling into al qaeda's arms.
6. As the war escalates with the likes of Iran helping, the US and UK will see no othet way out than to land troops in the core-North.
7. In the meantime, the Southern/Middle Beltern side would be organising a national conference to plot the way forward as a virile nation with a potent constitution, weakened centre and guarantee the rights of every citizen.
8. At the time the core-North decides to capitulate, the national conference would already have been done and dusted. With rights guaranteed to all, we would have seen the last ever almajiri and 9 year old bride. Also, many sponsors of religious crisis would have been killed during the war or marked to be sentenced to death after its conclusion.

Who knows, there might be blessings to be reaped.
Re: If Boko Haram Continues... Discuss by Beaf: 12:52am On Jul 12, 2012
chima12: one thing that baffles me about gej is certain appointments like the new NSA,even gusau is being touted for comeback as defence minister.this is someone who publicly said that boko haram has infilterated his govt.if these appointments are part of a strategy of ''bringing ur enemies closer'' ,I hope it doesnt backfire.

My guy, check Dasuki's rank. GEJ is playing a good game.
Re: If Boko Haram Continues... Discuss by Beaf: 12:55am On Jul 12, 2012
mutiply: ^ @reno
its always better whn a stup!d fellow is lookin for ways to change his life and be good,it's worse for one to be stupid and continue to follow and work for stupid pple,incase u dnt understand wht dat means cause its like ur mental ability has gone far away frm u ,its means u ar 101% fol!sh,ur threats ar nuffin to me.

Seriously, you are way too stup!d to exist.
If you are so frustrated, you could try suicide as a way out, bro.
I suggest you take one of your boko bombs on a suicide mission out into the empty desert...
Obituary. grin grin grin
Re: If Boko Haram Continues... Discuss by mutiply: 12:59am On Jul 12, 2012
@ reno SMH for u,u ar actualy tellin us d way u wuld die whn nemesis gets u,its just a mata o time,if d foriegn troops ar goin to anoda country,its always for two tins,collect wht d country has by tryin to maintain peace and prosecute dose dat were in power,hope dey come so soon so dat we can see u blowin ur self wit bomb so soon on NL
Re: If Boko Haram Continues... Discuss by Nobody: 1:40am On Jul 12, 2012
Beaf: Lets bear in mind that British soldiers have already been on Nigerian soil to chase boko haram.

1. The army will wage a scotched Earth battle to capture the core-Northern states.
3. There will be war fronts in Kaduna and Bauchi as each side strives to maintain hold on Abuja.
4. The oil spigot will be kept open to keep the US happy and on the Southern/Middle Beltern side.
5. The US and UK will help the Southern/Middle Beltern side with logistics in the hope that they will avoid the core-North falling into al qaeda's arms.
6. As the war escalates with the likes of Iran helping, the US and UK will see no othet way out than to land troops in the core-North.
7. In the meantime, the Southern/Middle Beltern side would be organising a national conference to plot the way forward as a virile nation with a potent constitution, weakened centre and guarantee the rights of every citizen.
8. At the time the core-North decides to capitulate, the national conference would already have been done and dusted. With rights guaranteed to all, we would have seen the last ever almajiri and 9 year old bride. Also, many sponsors of religious crisis would have been killed during the war or marked to be sentenced to death after its conclusion.

it looks like point 1 above is already ongoing.the army has been fighting the bokos in yobe,maiduguri,kano,kaduna.if the ability of boko to still carry out strikes despite military onslaught against them is anything to go by,then we should know that defeating boko haram in their turf( core north areas) wont be easy because they usually wage guarilla style war/strikes.I think the day southern kaduna,plateau and other MB people are able to form a strong,unified armed militant group just like we have in parts of the south,this country could explode.the americans could rely on a predominantly middle belt militants to fend off boko haram to restrict them to the core northern states bearing it in mind that the americans would like to avoid having casualties on their side.points 7 and 8 are also likely scenarios that could play out when the core north rejects SNC but the middle belt or parts of the middle belt and south go ahead with their talks (snc)with or without the core north.
Re: If Boko Haram Continues... Discuss by bashr8: 2:03am On Jul 12, 2012
Beaf: Lets bear in mind that British soldiers have already been on Nigerian soil to chase boko haram.

i wonder why we need to go tru all these trouble when everyone can simply come for SNC and sort things out once and for all with all options open.
Re: If Boko Haram Continues... Discuss by Beaf: 2:43am On Jul 12, 2012
bashr8:
i wonder why we need to go tru all these trouble when everyone can simply come for SNC and sort things out once and for all with all options open.

Its because there are many forces who want a Nigeria they can always suck the blood out of.
Buhari, IBB, Atiku, the Ciroma's and Kaita's etc will only have an SNC over their dead bodies.
Re: If Boko Haram Continues... Discuss by dasparrow: 3:13am On Jul 12, 2012
bashr8: i wonder why we need to go tru all these trouble when everyone can simply come for SNC and sort things out once and for all with all options open.

Exactly!

I think that now is the time to plan for an SNC. Nigeria can't continue this way people. Did our people not learn a thing from the last civil war that engulfed the nation? I guess not.
Re: If Boko Haram Continues... Discuss by Odunnu: 3:23am On Jul 12, 2012

Now this is scary! I've always been an advocate for one Nigeria but with the spate of senseless killings in the north, i'm seriously having a rethink.
If the BH bs continues, we'll have no option than to break up as a nation and thats no easy job. I so fear for tomorrow
Re: If Boko Haram Continues... Discuss by Nobody: 3:28am On Jul 12, 2012
team gej will continue making more empty promises while nigerians keep dying
Re: If Boko Haram Continues... Discuss by hercules07: 4:21am On Jul 12, 2012
@Beaf

The US/UK will do none of that, the UK has got excellent relationships with the core North and knows where its bread is buttered, what happens to Christians in the North when Nigeria splits or will they leave the land they have known for centuries? We need to solve our problems as a nation, a strong leader who means well and works will have the support of the people to face BH, the GEJ government has not got the support of the locals, there is a need to win their minds.
Re: If Boko Haram Continues... Discuss by ebere1712: 4:34am On Jul 12, 2012
ndu_chucks: The thread's title should have read "If President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan fails to defeat Boko Haram.......Discuss"
What this cow and his foolishly anti-GEJ cohorts are telling you people, is that we should ignore his Fulani and Hausa brothers in piss; that we can witness killing and boasting about killing innocent civilians, and fight GEJ; because he is supposed to somehow turn into a super hero and fight a whole nation of Fulani and Hausa people; with a military partly comprised of their Fulani terrorist brothers. No we don't expect GEJ to do that. Fulani,Hausa, and their sponsors would be stupid to think that they can terrorize their way to the top. They are only alienating themselves, and I personally think they have crossed the line of no return. May the blood of the innocent women and children that they have killed in the name of islam and greed continue to taunt them until they repent.
Re: If Boko Haram Continues... Discuss by bashr8: 4:59am On Jul 12, 2012
oyb: team gej will continue making more empty promises while nigerians keep dying
it starte way before independence , names of killers and their victims might change from time to time but the intention remains the same.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dr Chris Oghenechoven & Comr. Rueben Izeze @ Ughelli South Flood Camp In Oginibo / In Life's Drama, No Rehearsals.. Ndigbo Think Well Before You Act. / SEE Pastor Who Worships And Preaches With The Use Of Deadly Snakes[photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.