Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,262 members, 7,880,986 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:27 AM

Wanted To Marry Her But Found Out She Is Older - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wanted To Marry Her But Found Out She Is Older (17084 Views)

How I Pranked A Girl That Wanted To Chop My Money - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian / TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You / Can You Tell If A Girl Is Going To Get Fat When She Is Older? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wanted To Marry Her But Found Out She Is Older by Mannylex(m): 7:12pm On Jul 12, 2012
mr_man: i have a female friend that is 8years older than her husband, so kini big deal? You'll never know if you're not very close to them. Will you rather marry someone older than you and have a happy life or someone younger and have a bad marriage?

Are u sure that one is really marriage? That is sugar mummy and son stuff jare
Re: Wanted To Marry Her But Found Out She Is Older by antitpiah: 7:13pm On Jul 12, 2012
mr_man: i have a female friend that is 8years older than her husband, so kini big deal? You'll never know if you're not very close to them. W[b]ill you rather marry someone older than you and have a happy life or someone younger and have a bad marriage?[/b]

I'd rather have someone that can keep up with me in bed.

Thats just me.
Re: Wanted To Marry Her But Found Out She Is Older by ANYPEN(m): 7:15pm On Jul 12, 2012
To what you really wanna do, you see a means, To what you don't wanna do, you see exuse! wink
Re: Wanted To Marry Her But Found Out She Is Older by MrsChima(f): 7:19pm On Jul 12, 2012
I feel sorry for the younger generation.
Re: Wanted To Marry Her But Found Out She Is Older by hawawa: 7:30pm On Jul 12, 2012
coolhi young man u seems nt to be seriouse about what you ar looking for,the facts remains that never you marry somebody you dont have love for,hence you said you love her,i will advise that you go ahead and marry her age is JUST a number.
Re: Wanted To Marry Her But Found Out She Is Older by toptop: 7:32pm On Jul 12, 2012
This fellow needs serious advice and not mockery. Pal, before i go further, can you tell us specifically your age and her's ? This will give one a clear bases to form an opinion.
Re: Wanted To Marry Her But Found Out She Is Older by deshclones(m): 7:32pm On Jul 12, 2012
Re: Wanted To Marry Her But Found Out She Is Older by myk2mic: 7:34pm On Jul 12, 2012
as far as am concerned i dont knw y u r bothered sef, age na number guy.i was in a similar situation like urs, she was older(2yrs) ,i didnt even mind cos bt she had issues wit it.if she isnt concerned abt ur age then pls good ahead if she has qualities u r lookin for in a wife.trust me.all u need is some you will be happy with nd vice versa.
Re: Wanted To Marry Her But Found Out She Is Older by Idowuogbo(f): 7:34pm On Jul 12, 2012
Mannylex:

Are u sure that one is really marriage? That is sugar mummy and son stuff jare

Yes ke! he married his aristo na!
Re: Wanted To Marry Her But Found Out She Is Older by Trinity101(m): 7:38pm On Jul 12, 2012
antitpiah:

Considering her for marriage even before talking to her? What kind of im/b/e/c/i/l/e/s are we breeding nowadays?
Laf don make me give ur addres to boko haram...cheesy
Re: Wanted To Marry Her But Found Out She Is Older by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 12, 2012
Damn!!! lmao.
Re: Wanted To Marry Her But Found Out She Is Older by Idowuogbo(f): 7:40pm On Jul 12, 2012
Lmaooooo!!!!!

I knew it!

Everytin is about to get moronic and cretinous in ya!
Re: Wanted To Marry Her But Found Out She Is Older by emesv26(m): 7:44pm On Jul 12, 2012
Age is nothing
love works without Age
Re: Wanted To Marry Her But Found Out She Is Older by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 12, 2012
my guy abeg collect your ring. You are a confused fellow.
Re: Wanted To Marry Her But Found Out She Is Older by Idowuogbo(f): 7:49pm On Jul 12, 2012
davidylan: my guy abeg collect your ring. You are a confused fellow.
Gbam#

Folks on here are all dropping essays for some1 dats obviously confused.
Re: Wanted To Marry Her But Found Out She Is Older by dayokanu(m): 7:54pm On Jul 12, 2012
You gave a ring to someone you don't know

Maybe you stole the ring or its all these "touch and follow rings"
Re: Wanted To Marry Her But Found Out She Is Older by Monsuratsnn: 7:55pm On Jul 12, 2012
Age is jus a number, kate middleton is a year older dan prince william dey stil get married
Re: Wanted To Marry Her But Found Out She Is Older by r231(m): 7:58pm On Jul 12, 2012
dayokanu: You gave a ring to someone you don't know

Maybe you stole the ring or its all these "touch and follow rings"

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Wanted To Marry Her But Found Out She Is Older by tinboy1(m): 7:58pm On Jul 12, 2012
my broda i belive age is just number love important pls dont lose ur chance if you know..........you love her pls married her
Re: Wanted To Marry Her But Found Out She Is Older by andyanders: 7:59pm On Jul 12, 2012
There is nothing wrong with that. If you love her, go for it. 2yrs is not way off in a relationship.
Re: Wanted To Marry Her But Found Out She Is Older by Idowuogbo(f): 8:00pm On Jul 12, 2012
tin boy: my broda i belive age is just number love important pls dont lose ur chance if you know..........you love her pls married her
Pretty ricky! U fit marry a 90yr old woman? Abeg stop so be mehn....
Re: Wanted To Marry Her But Found Out She Is Older by hbrednic: 8:01pm On Jul 12, 2012
dont do it tongue
Re: Wanted To Marry Her But Found Out She Is Older by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 12, 2012
tin boy: my broda i belive age is just number love important pls dont lose ur chance if you know..........you love her pls married her

So a 60 yrs old is just a number too? My guy open eye well.
The OP didnt even know the girl in question not to talk of loving her.
Re: Wanted To Marry Her But Found Out She Is Older by babatty(m): 8:02pm On Jul 12, 2012
U are even lucky to have a woman 2years older than u but 5 years younger, unlike marrying a girl u 2 years older than but lookin ten years older than u. Apreciate her, marry her if she luvs u
Re: Wanted To Marry Her But Found Out She Is Older by r231(m): 8:13pm On Jul 12, 2012
poster and wife to be grin grin grin grin

Re: Wanted To Marry Her But Found Out She Is Older by leyinjuege(f): 8:18pm On Jul 12, 2012
age is just a number. u're marrying her not her age. If she meets what u seek in a wife, go for it but when u're married, dont turn out trying to be overly manipulative and masculine all in a bid to prove that u are the man of the house and her being older than u means nothing....it never works out this way way. just treat her the way you would if her age was wot u wer initially expecting it to be
Re: Wanted To Marry Her But Found Out She Is Older by cogsej06(m): 8:20pm On Jul 12, 2012
I hate 2 hear age is a numba......to any guy dat wants 2 get married I will advice an age difference of 5yrs minimum reason is wen we both get oda, d love n bond will still b dere. It will also prevent being a sugar daddy in d later days of ur life. yeah I am sure some of U came across dat story of a family dat threw dere father out 'cos he claims his wife isnt fresh 4 him anymore.........well in all follow ur hrt man I kno love is ultimate but age is very very very IMPORTANT.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Do You Approach A Girl You Don't Know And Impress Her / Guys Will You Take Back Your Gift After A Break-up / 35 Years Old Woman And Not Married? Now What?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.