Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,056 members, 7,903,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 01:21 PM

Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car (13984 Views)

Chelseabmw Gone As A Moderator / Inspired! Chelseabmw! Monitor_1. A New Child Board Please! / Where Is Chelseabmw? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by BOSON: 10:24am On Jul 25, 2012
Nairalanders waiting on your suggestions
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by femmy2010(m): 10:50am On Jul 25, 2012
This is totally unfair,Mr ICME should refund his money back na.
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by tyor: 11:48am On Jul 25, 2012
Mr. ICME, I will advise that you refund Blessing's money asap. U're making headlines already & I think it is bad for business.
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by Fogman(m): 11:56am On Jul 25, 2012
This will rub off on other dealers.
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by icme: 1:02pm On Jul 25, 2012
dropped this post yesterday and even spoke to him and inspired wrt this

Good day house.
I have discussed with mr boson and explained the situation of things and the date I would be able to make the payment.
Once again,sorry for the inconvinience and delays,the money will be paid back on the 17th.
Thanks.
And as at yesterday I mentioned I was expecting the money not that I went to the your bank.
And secondly this morning when I called you I said I would pay you back and would call you to explain,nothing came up about paying this afternoon.
Sorry for the stress brought upon by this,thanks again.
[size=8pt][/size]
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by BOSON: 4:12pm On Jul 25, 2012
Mr Icme,
remeber the reason I sent you money without seeing the car was because I was in hurry to purchase a vehicle because my work needs a vehicle. Are you asking me to stay till August 17th before I buy a vehicle? What happened to the money I gave you?
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by Oskilala: 8:08pm On Jul 25, 2012
angryI'm totally afraid of nairaland autos....

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by USAutoBuy(m): 8:12pm On Jul 25, 2012
Mr ICME,

You are beginning to undermine your own credibility and possible future dealings. Why does a buyer has to wait for a whole month to get his refund?

He doesn't have his money nor the car. Yet he has to wait. What happens to simple integrity? Remember, people are like water, we always flow and WE WILL MEET.

Will you give him a car to drive pending you returning his deposit? Or how does it sound fair to you?

My suggestion is this: Give him a post dated check for the day you want him to cash the check and there will be no going back and forth.

Your credibility is SERIOUSLY AT STAKE (Hopefully you still have some)and the credibility of the Auto Forum. Lots of people are reading both home and abroad. You will be hurting yourself. If not now, but in the long run.
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by experi: 8:36pm On Jul 25, 2012
Let's look at this from an unbiased point of view. Yes Boson payed ICME for a car. At the point of consideration (Which is an exchange of something of value between the oferee and the oferor... which in this case is cash) the contract was to supply a particular kind of car. Now, the buyer breached the contract by requesting for another car AFTER payments have been made on a particular kind of car. Now... That's the first breach of contract.

If he says he doesn't want that car again, I think it's only fair that he lives with the terms produced from that breach of contract, and wait till the time the seller is ready to give him his refund, or he goes back to the previous terms, and accepts the car he placed an order for.

As for Mr Boson, what's up with the man's cash? You could quicken up the process and give him his money back cos this is not good for Goodwill, and as you know, Goodwill is business.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by folex(m): 9:26pm On Jul 25, 2012
Oskilala: angryI'm totally afraid of nairaland autos....

see what you buying physical and let the exchange be two dimensional is the key, i.e cash for car and other way round. Just bought an honda crv through this forum on monday!!! I saw the ad on friday evening and it triggered my interest ( i was in ibadan then). I travelled to Lagos on saturday and inspected the ride, concluded to buy it. I flew to Jos on sunday after making arrangment for the seller to deliver the ride to my company's Lagos office. He delivered and after my people verify for me that it was the same car i inspected and everything the way i saw it, i transferred the money to the seller's account from Jos. He got the alert and call to wish me well. It was a win-win situation. As am writing, the vehicle is already with me in Jos!!! But the long and short is see what you buying and get to like it before committing your hard earned cash!!! Pre-order may be working for some people but clearly not for me!!!
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by USAutoBuy(m): 10:00pm On Jul 25, 2012
exper_i: Let's look at this from an unbiased point of view. Yes Boson payed ICME for a car. At the point of consideration (Which is an exchange of something of value between the oferee and the oferor... which in this case is cash) the contract was to supply a particular kind of car. Now, the buyer breached the contract by requesting for another car AFTER payments have been made on a particular kind of car. Now... That's the first breach of contract.

If he says he doesn't want that car again, I think it's only fair that he lives with the terms produced from that breach of contract, and wait till the time the seller is ready to give him his refund, or he goes back to the previous terms, and accepts the car he placed an order for.

As for Mr Boson, what's up with the man's cash? You could quicken up the process and give him his money back cos this is not good for Goodwill, and as you know, Goodwill is business.

The Buyer backed out cos he found out the car is not what was described/represented. Seller did not disclose the true nature of the car. Whether willfully or otherwise, it does not matter at this point.

That is why Mr Boson is backing out. Either way you look at it: Legally or Morally, the buyer is right.

Would you trust a seller to provide you something else when you already caught him in a lie?

Money is not easy to come by you know.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by BOSON: 10:25pm On Jul 25, 2012
Nairalanders please ask Icme to give me my money now. Am I tocontinue trekking when the objetive of paying and being decievd is for me to have a car asap?
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by BOSON: 12:53pm On Jul 26, 2012
Inspired, what do you advise?
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by sylve11: 3:44pm On Jul 26, 2012
You, Mr. Icme i wouldn't waste much time before deploying military men to ur house if i were to be Mr. Blessing; while my lawyer is on-standby.Waiting for for a whole month for my money to be refund? Abeg, i nor fit. If not Phemmy, Inspired then am not ready to do any deal with any one in the auto section. I fit wound person o o o o o o o o o angry angry angry angry cool

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by chelseabmw(m): 4:24pm On Jul 26, 2012
icme: dropped this post yesterday and even spoke to him and inspired wrt this

Good day house.
I have discussed with mr boson and explained the situation of things and the date I would be able to make the payment.
Once again,sorry for the inconvinience and delays,the money will be paid back on the 17th.
Thanks.
And as at yesterday I mentioned I was expecting the money not that I went to the your bank.
And secondly this morning when I called you I said I would pay you back and would call you to explain,nothing came up about paying this afternoon.
Sorry for the stress brought upon by this,thanks again.
[size=8pt][/size]

You do not have anything meaningful to say for now because you have disappointed another auto dealers here.just for you to refund the sum of 400k only you are here giving Mr blessing unbelievable date for the refund of his money.I do not know how you guys behave at times,you do things as if you are not humans.

Mr blessing has already told you that he needs this cash asap so that he can be able to acquire another car still yet you do not have that human feelings to refund his money on time.You just have to find a way to refund the money to him atleast by next week.I do not need to advise you but common sense will tell you that you are making a very big mistake with this attitude
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by chelseabmw(m): 4:40pm On Jul 26, 2012
BOSON: Inspired, what do you advise?

100% blame goes to you Mr blessing.I will give you just one reason.When you login to this site and you open the auto section thread I expect you to read the rules and guidelines of this section. On rthe auto section home page there are about 15-20 registered car dealers that are on this section,why not choose from the list? That's my first question,now my other question goes like this. Why didn't you open up a thread and ask if anyone has ever had a deal with him?

Am not blaming you but sometimes we all need to do things the right way by following procedures.
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by inspiredm(m): 4:53pm On Jul 26, 2012
BOSON: Inspired, what do you advise?

I will set up a Meeting with ICME tomorrow and see how we Can resolve this, I have spoken to him On the Phone Once reagrds this Matter and he sounds like a Good guy.

Lets Be Optimistic.

Cheers
Inspired
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by Fogman(m): 5:46pm On Jul 29, 2012
inspired_m:

I will set up a Meeting with ICME tomorrow and see how we Can resolve this, I have spoken to him On the Phone Once reagrds this Matter and he sounds like a Good guy.

Lets Be Optimistic.

Cheers
Inspired

Please kindly briefed the house, the outcome of your meeting with ICME.
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by inspiredm(m): 11:36pm On Jul 29, 2012
Fogman:

Please kindly briefed the house, the outcome of your meeting with ICME.

ICME Called to say He is Not In Town and Would be back Before Friday, He later sent a text message saying he will pay BOSON on the 17th of August as he earlier mentioned.

I guess he got Jittery and thinks . . . . .
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by BOSON: 10:00pm On Jul 30, 2012
Mr Icme please atleast send me a post dated cheque. With that I can borrow on it from the other dealer and start enjoying the other car.
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by darmiex(f): 12:01am On Jul 31, 2012
do i really want to buy a car from nairaland?

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by redcliff: 2:58am On Jul 31, 2012
Mr boson, what I think you should do although its tough is that u should go on ahead and buy the other car from wherever u want to get it from and however. (since its so imperative you shouldn't be on foot). Its always good to give someone benefit of doubt. Just allow him till 17th of august although be calling and texting him to remind him about it. ask for his house address .If he is sincere enough as inspired somehow sees him to be, he'l give it to you. Mr icme, if there's a way u can alteast before the 17th, drop some part of the money so that we all here can see the sincerity of your heart, that would be fine.
Anybody can be in this mess but let's hope parties involved are matured enough to uncomplicate things for themselves.

Cheers.
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by femmy2010(m): 10:11am On Jul 31, 2012
17th August seems so far away but frankly it is so near.
I do advice Mr Blessing to exercise a little more patience till then(could be annoying though)
It is well.
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by BOSON: 7:01pm On Jul 31, 2012
All thanks for your advice. I may have to wait till then. Mr Icme please I rely on you to fulfill your promise.
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by icme: 4:23pm On Aug 08, 2012
I will,I'm not around at the moment,also misplaced my phone&line along the line but I would call you shortly.
You can email me I'll call you as soon as I get back and finalize on the refund.
Just having internet access,I tried to post on monday but I couldn't.
Thanks.
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by BOSON: 7:23am On Aug 14, 2012
At last, its just three days to be refunded.
Mr, Icme told me he is going to fulful his promise come Friday 17th August 2012.
Thanks for your support
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by Ogbodavies(m): 7:52am On Aug 14, 2012
lets wait and see cool
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by BOSON: 11:16pm On Aug 15, 2012
As friday draws near, I am kind of relieved that I can finally get back my money. Thanks to Mr Icme and great nairalanders.
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by chelseabmw(m): 2:30am On Aug 16, 2012
Kindly keep us Posted

Cheers!
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by Burger01(m): 7:08am On Aug 16, 2012
It's well. You will get your refund Mr. Boson. I know how it feels not having a car especially when one is already used to having one before. It's so frustrating. ICME, please, keep to your promise. God bless you. wink
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by BOSON: 12:46am On Aug 17, 2012
MR ICME, the deal day is here atlast. I already sent my account number twice to you. I am sure I will be getting the alert before 12 noon.
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by BOSON: 9:14am On Aug 17, 2012
All,
The deal day is here. Mr Icme has two numbers he uses to call me.08069149942 and 08108591956.I have sent my account to both numbers. Been calling both numbers since morning and only 08108591956 has been picked up. The responder said he is not MR ICME and does not know me although am confident that it is Mr icme's voice. Please Mr Icme, kindly respond so that I can be relieved. Waiting on your response.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ford Escape 2008 ₦ 950,000 (negotiable) / I Need 1998 Nissan Vanette Bus / Clean Tokunbo Toyota Hiace Hummer Bus 06 @ N3,700,000.00

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.