Stats: 3,189,693 members, 7,938,105 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 05:34 PM

Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car - Autos (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car (14027 Views)

Chelseabmw Gone As A Moderator / Inspired! Chelseabmw! Monitor_1. A New Child Board Please! / Where Is Chelseabmw? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by ayobase(m): 1:09am On Aug 25, 2012
darmie x: do i really want to buy a car from nairaland?

Of course!
With this, it means they are reliable!
Im convinced....and ICME is one of the reliable ones!
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by ayobase(m): 1:43am On Aug 25, 2012
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by ayobase(m): 1:44am On Aug 25, 2012
Not yet?
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by ayobase(m): 1:46am On Aug 25, 2012
Enoquin: This is so saddening and no matter what anyone says...trust is needed in business. After reading from the first page I came to the conclusion that this ICME character is fictitious...In my opinion, it's simple and easy to stay honest...
First do not say what you cannot do. I keep telling people -whenever they scoff at what I say- I have come to an age when no one can beat me for telling the truth and when I can weigh the desired consequences of whatever actions I will eventually take...
This does not mean that I do not err but I take my name and reputation seriously...I tell people that my word is my bond/pride...I have done businesses online...I have been duped once but I picked myself up and moved on...words like 'wow, you did that without our meeting? I didn't know that honest Nigerians still remained' keep me going...
I know that I am not the only one...I know there are honest men and women out here and scattered all around. Men and women to whom dishonesty is alien and is looked on with contempt.
Please Mr. Boson and every other person, stop begging ICME to refund the money...if he didn't know that as a grown man he should have started paying up small sums or half by now then he is not fit to stay amongst humans...his type deserve the disdain and utter contempt life later throws out at them...
Please Mr. ICME, RUN...RUN because Mr. Boson is not happy with you and because he trusted you to do the right thing...please don't try to clear your name oh...RUN, if you think that will solve your problems...RUN...tell your feet to propel you to where you think no one or even God can see you...RUN and continue scamming...RUN...Is this not Nigeria, where anything goes?...so RUN...RUN..you are doing the right thing...continue with e-mailing Mr. Boson oh...don't call him...how can you even call self...I am sure where you are there are no phones only PCs...RUBBISH...You just spoke as a child would...you want to run...RUN na and when you are tired...God will extract the money from you even if your offspring has to pay for it...so RUN oh and keep RUNNING

I love ur label......
Well, lets not derail this thread.....Im gonna be seeing u around!
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by Opti(m): 4:31am On Aug 25, 2012
It's my first time on this side of the platform. WOW!
Even on phones and gadgets that I often buy and sell on Nairaland, I don't conclude transactions with payment once I can't authenticate personality, process and product, especially when I'm buying.
Came here 2 hours ago because I need to sell my Used Truck to balance the cost of a new one and got glued on this issue.
Even a BB or SMS fraudster can be apprehended.
Nairaland is too strong for ICME and his likes. Boson will need to spend money at Military intelligence to get this dude. Police and court stuff will cost more than necessary.
Boson, let's talk: It might even cost you almost nothing at all in cash.
Drop your email here and I'll try helping you out of this - ALTHOUGH - Someone in here needs to tell you that you acted "unwisely" to say the least.
And pls, someone should get out all the details of AUTOMAHN for me on this platform...Following through all 5 pages, I hope we are not dealing with same person in different IDs...All Automahns' details and dealings pls...
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by BOSON: 6:41am On Aug 25, 2012
@ Opti please my email is boson3010@yahoo.com
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by Fogman(m): 6:49am On Aug 25, 2012
Opti: It's my first time on this side of the platform. WOW!
Even on phones and gadgets that I often buy and sell on Nairaland, I don't conclude transactions with payment once I can't authenticate personality, process and product, especially when I'm buying.
Came here 2 hours ago because I need to sell my Used Truck to balance the cost of a new one and got glued on this issue.
Even a BB or SMS fraudster can be apprehended.
Nairaland is too strong for ICME and his likes. Boson will need to spend money at Military intelligence to get this dude. Police and court stuff will cost more than necessary.
Boson, let's talk: It might even cost you almost nothing at all in cash.
Drop your email here and I'll try helping you out of this - ALTHOUGH - Someone in here needs to tell you that you acted "unwisely" to say the least.
And pls, someone should get out all the details of AUTOMAHN for me on this platform...Following through all 5 pages, I hope we are not dealing with same person in different IDs...All Automahns' details and dealings pls...

You have said the obvious about Auto Mahnn, which i raised in my earliar post. I really think both are same person or tag team partners.
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by komek(m): 7:41am On Aug 25, 2012
I have nver commented here before, buh I have done good businesses on
This forum. I so much trusted this forum. Sometimes when I come here, I do tell mysef that Nigeria is getting there. I and my Friend bought a car from the US without even meeting the pple involved. It was just emails upon emails till the car got to Nigeria.

Its quiet unbelievable that some mischievious elements have started to slow us down.

Mr Bosun, if I were u, I will nt comment here again or even involve anybody here on
NL on
This matter becos u shud no u r on
Ur own in this matter. Just go down and do some underground work on
Ur own and get this man out.
The man in question in one of his posts said even if u involve the law enforcement agents, its same process of payment that they will resolve with you. fine. But he no that its not everybody that has time for the so call enforcement agents here in Nigeria.

Mr seller, u have fooled this man, and this man has every right on
Earth, in heaven and in hell to do with u. Just keep run and don't pay ur debts and let's see how far u will run.
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by Afam4eva(m): 9:11am On Aug 25, 2012
I wonder why it's taking too much time for this ICME dude has not been rounded up and locked up until he coughs out the money. I don't know why people are just wicked and insensitive.
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by Odunnu: 9:27am On Aug 25, 2012
Can we now take this to the front page? Its going to server as a deterrent for any 'dealer' who wants to tow same line.
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by Nobody: 9:42am On Aug 25, 2012
Odunnu: Can we now take this to the front page? Its going to server as a deterrent for any 'dealer' who wants to tow same line.

the first step is to get the ip he has used on this forum , trace other post from same id. it will open up a lot to nairalanders.

his ID's are several
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by AutoMahnn: 1:03pm On Aug 25, 2012
Gentlemen let's be calm and try to soothe frailed nerves. @ Fogman and Chelseabmw I will respond to you as follows: I do not know ICME and neither have I had any transaction whatsoever with him, from my first post you would see that I joined this thread like most other followers. By training I am a conflict management professional and a mediator since 2005. I run very successful human capital development firm here in Lagos. In mediation you have to keep conflicting parties talking in order to resolve their issues, I am happy ICME came back online after my post and I hope he stays here till he can resolve this. My questions and posts are geared towards establishing facts and ultimately finding the solution. I think it will be premature to conclude ICME will not pay. Majority here have proferred solutions bordering on the use of the law enforcement agents which is also appropriate but I think we should exhaust all possible avenues at first before going that far, this is called Alternative Dispute Resolution - ADR. It is practiced at the Lagos Multi-door Courthouse. If anyone here has ever signed any standard international agreement, you would notice that the final clause thereof always state that disputes arrisiing from such agreement should be referred to Arbitration I.e. ADR.
@ ICME as it is now, you need to find a time to meet and discuss with BOSON you must have concrete and satisfactory solutions to offer. BOSON, I don't know how acceptable and convenient this will be for you, but I would like to offer you my professional service free of charge in helping to mediate between you and ICME. I hope you are not biased by my position so far, I totally have reaching a satisfactory resolution at heart especially for you.

Finally @chelseabmw, i believe you are one the moderators on this forum and as such I find your language quite unsavory, improper and un-befitting. It is unethical, based on your status to be so intolerant in matters like this let alone being insultive to members. You must learn to allow all opinions yet bridle your emotions. Inspired has acted more appropriately so far.

Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by bookface: 3:54pm On Aug 25, 2012
I don't think ICME is necessarily fraudulent. If he was, he would have simply vanished into thin air the first day he received the money from BOSUN, it's the easiest thing to do.

Also, i refuse to tow the same line of Judgment that has been used by previous posters. While i sympathize with the fact that Bosun requires the use of his money as soon as possible, it may be unfair to expect that ICME will be able to dispose of the car he already bought based on their initial agreement at a value that may even be close to 400k or even ASAP.

It's a lose lose situation for him. I presume his initial agreement to refund Bosun by a certain date, was based on the premise that he will be able to dispose of the car by the agreed date. If he hasn't been able to do this because of his inability to find willing buyers, then logically, i don't see where Bosun should expect to get his money from. Bosun must understand that counter-party risks exists in situations where you are willing to change your mind and demand full refund of money, in the middle of an agreement! You also take the risk by not evaluating the ability of the seller to make rapid and full refunds in the case the deal goes sour. It means you have to wait till the seller is able to refund your money!

This could frankly happen to anyone, even the big boys like Inspired. If i had paid him 150k USD to deliver me a certain car model and after which i don't like the colour, i demand for a full refund. In situations where Inspired does not have an existing refund policy with the original dealer, it means he'd have to find another buyer for my car. ICME, for all i believe, could just be a small scale "dealer" who doesn't necessarily have the sort of financial backings that dealers like Inspired may have, and in all fairness, i don't see why he should be hanged for this. Bosun is not looking for a call from ICME, he wants his money!--this is understandable, but he has to WAIT!---

If ICME were fraudulent, he must be a stupid fraudster to even come back on a forum with the same username in an attempt to get people to understand his position, what sort of fraudster does that? What sort of fraudster even maintains continuous communication with their "magas" after getting paid?

Here's an advise for BOSUN: Your 400k has been used to fund the purchase of the car as initially agreed. If you change your mind and want your money back, then you have to wait and engage the seller in a meaningful, constructive dialogue on available options. Threats of violence or some other forceful means to obtain a full refund will only limit your chances of getting paid soon --- or even getting paid at all. You heard the bloke when he mentioned that he's already using every means possible to "protect himself". This is what i will do too, if i were him.

for ICME: Your reputation has been badly damaged by this incidence. Don't expect anyone in their sound minds on this forum to trust you with business ever again. You also dampen other dealers highly earned reputation by your recklessness and not properly dealing with your client. In the future, you should ensure to do business in the size and scale that is comfortable with your financial strength. While someone like Inspired could have easily made a refund of this nature, he would be making a big mistake by taking orders for a Gulfstream Jet without appropriate financial backing. What you need to do now is to relax and outline ways that you intend to follow in order to make a full refund of this money.

Whatever you do, i will endeavor you NOT to disappear. I don't believe in curses, but i believe in Karma. There's no way you will ever get away with completely dissapearing with other people's sweat, there's always a price to pay for such things.

Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by friedrice1: 7:09pm On Aug 25, 2012
this whole episode is becoming too long
and soon it may die off with no arrest made and the criminal smiling to the bank...
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by BOSON: 8:32pm On Aug 25, 2012
Mr bookface, did you read my initial post? I didn't just change my mind about the transaction. Icme told me a lie about the status of the car from very beginning. Icme didn't buy the car after I have given him money. He has been advertising the car since 2011. So what did he do with my money? I don't want trouble. All I want is my money. Some people come online and said I knew that the car was accidented before I paid. I have reiterated that I didn't cos I asked him before I paid and he denied. Remember I flew to Lagos to see this guy and somehow eluded me. And frankly with apologies the details of your posts sound exactly as Icme sounded on phone before he disappeared.
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by bookface: 10:34pm On Aug 25, 2012
BOSON: Mr bookface, did you read my initial post? I didn't just change my mind about the transaction. Icme told me a lie about the status of the car from very beginning. Icme didn't buy the car after I have given him money. He has been advertising the car since 2011. So what did he do with my money? I don't want trouble. All I want is my money. Some people come online and said I knew that the car was accidented before I paid. I have reiterated that I didn't cos I asked him before I paid and he denied. Remember I flew to Lagos to see this guy and somehow eluded me. And frankly with apologies the details of your posts sound exactly as Icme sounded on phone before he disappeared.

If this is indeed the case, then i'd have to apologize for my initial post. My understanding of the situation was that you had an agreement for him to help you look for a certain kind of car.

That said, I'm not too surprised that details of my posts sound "exactly" as ICME on the phone before he disappeared. I was expecting someone will say something like that the moment i choose not to follow the pack and maintain a balanced opinion. I bet the details of my posts wouldn't sound exactly as ICME if like others, i have cursed him and called him a thief!
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by chelseabmw(m): 1:47pm On Aug 27, 2012
AutoMahnn:

Finally @chelseabmw, i believe you are one the moderators on this forum and as such I find your language quite unsavory, improper and un-befitting. It is unethical, based on your status to be so intolerant in matters like this let alone being insultive to members. You must learn to allow all opinions yet bridle your emotions. Inspired has acted more appropriately so far.

When pat scammed inspired out of about $11,000 on this same forum where were you? When germanoo7 scammed someones on this same forum where was automahnn? People were here trying to talk things over but it never worked...You are a car dealer i guess,Being a moderator doesn't mean i do not have to be real with such issues....No one here knows how boson is feeling right now but i do cos i have also being scammed out of 500k by guildhall college based in united kingdom.Up till date they have not paid my £2,000 to me.You guys asking baseless questions will never help this man to get his money back.Please,please and please dont just open your mouth and start by saying what you dont know about someone......Again if you feel boson will be paid back his 400k by asking him questions then go ahead.

Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by Afam4eva(m): 1:54pm On Aug 27, 2012
What's the situation of things? Has Boson being paid?
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by chelseabmw(m): 2:09pm On Aug 27, 2012
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by chelseabmw(m): 2:18pm On Aug 27, 2012
afam4eva: What's the situation of things? Has Boson being paid?

not yet....just hope the money is refunded
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by Nobody: 2:35pm On Aug 27, 2012
But seriously why should it be difficult for a supposed car dealer to refund 400k which in the first place does not belong to him.

His integrity is already dead and would need a miracle in order to be resurrected.
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by evico: 3:08pm On Aug 27, 2012
aguiyi: are there no IT experts on this thread/forum, check the guys posts and thread, then use those ip address to do a check on nl to see that this dude should be roasted like yam.

start from the technology section (phones) then business and see for yourself

Even the guy posting in favour of him is not another rogue angry angry

Anywayz, i just dropped by to say hi cool

Exactly what I'm thinking here, even his phone number can be use to track him down once there is a GPS service.
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by BOSON: 9:55am On Aug 28, 2012
My people,
Am hoping that a miracle would happen. I pray God will provide for ICME so that he can humbly refund me.
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by AutoMahnn: 12:37am On Aug 29, 2012
chelseabmw:

When pat scammed inspired out of about $11,000 on this same forum where were you? When germanoo7 scammed someones on this same forum where was automahnn? People were here trying to talk things over but it never worked...You are a car dealer i guess,Being a moderator doesn't mean i do not have to be real with such issues....No one here knows how boson is feeling right now but i do cos i have also being scammed out of 500k by guildhall college based in united kingdom.Up till date they have not paid my £2,000 to me.You guys asking baseless questions will never help this man to get his money back.Please,please and please dont just open your mouth and start by saying what you dont know about someone......Again if you feel boson will be paid back his 400k by asking him questions then go ahead.

@Chelseabmw, while i do not intend to derail from the meat of this thread i feel  it is pertinent to drop a few lines : Your argument above suggests and indeed confirms that your view is very subjective, in other words you are reacting and advising the aggrieved based on your own experience and that of a few others. A moderator should not do that, you need to check for the dictionary meaning of the word 'moderator' and then you can appreciate your responsibilities better. That a man is named Osama does not make him a terrorist, so you should not jump at conclusions hurriedly. I insist that your language is totally unacceptable for a moderator. Nairaland has grown beyond a platform for children only  and as such there must be decency, quality control and respect especially from MODs. Incidentally I read one of your topics titled 'complains, suggestions etc,' where you mentioned that members should be respectful and I wonder how your statement below has shown any sign or semblance of respect:

"@ Automahnn
Can you do me a favour here? Please kindly keep your mouth shut and focus on what you know how to do best?Are you part of the registered car dealers on here?I guess not..please,please and please you guys are all the same.This will put an end to others buying cars from people like you."

In order to give any credibility to your ability as a MOD and put this forum on the right path I demand an apology for your insult above. Also, you have alleged earlier that ICME and I are connected or in collaboration, a statement I consider defamatory, I believe you should have done all your back end checks by now and found those allegations totally untrue and so I demand another apology and retraction of such allegation as well. Your position as a MOD on this platform is like that of a public servant, if you must know, without members here you would have nothing to moderate and so your utterances must be well guided and calculated. You don't throw stones if you live in a glass house. I noticed you banned me after my last post and I'm curious to know why. Was it because of my varying opinion or my offer to help someone in need or my frank treatise? Well let's see what happens now.

@ICME I am sure you still read comments on this thread, I strongly advise that you remain focused in finding the fastest solution to this issue, it is critical that you talk to BOSON as well in order to keep him abreast of your plans towards settlement. There is really no reason to hide, as that will lend credence to the impression expressed by many. You must remain strong and do what is right. If you had genuine intentions towards this transaction from the onset then do not fear any man, only fear God. He will make a way for you and clear your name. Call BOSON and give him a payment plan and then dig deep to see that you fulfill it. If you have to borrow, please do so. My best wishes and prayer are with you.

@BOSON from the experiences shared by Mr. Chelsea, dialogue should be your first tool. Today, nations are reverting to it, US Vs Iran/North Korea/Russia/ Syria etc even recently our own FG Vs Boko H, so it is the right way to go at first. It's a pity you are on the receiving end but I believe all this will work together for your good. God bless you.

Cheers

Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by chippyripp: 1:02am On Aug 29, 2012
AutoMahnn:

@Chelseabmw, while i do not intend to derail from the meat of this thread i feel  it is pertinent to drop a few lines : Your argument above suggests and indeed confirms that your view is very subjective, in other words you are reacting and advising the aggrieved based on your own experience and that of a few others. A moderator should not do that, you need to check for the dictionary meaning of the word 'moderator' and then you can appreciate your responsibilities better. That a man is named Osama does not make him a terrorist, so you should not jump at conclusions hurriedly. I insist that your language is totally unacceptable for a moderator. Nairaland has grown beyond a platform for children only  and as such there must be decency, quality control and respect especially from MODs. Incidentally I read one of your topics titled 'complains, suggestions etc,' where you mentioned that members should be respectful and I wonder how your statement below has shown any sign or semblance of respect:

"@ Automahnn
Can you do me a favour here? Please kindly keep your mouth shut and focus on what you know how to do best?Are you part of the registered car dealers on here?I guess not..please,please and please you guys are all the same.This will put an end to others buying cars from people like you."

In order to give any credibility to your ability as a MOD and put this forum on the right path I demand an apology for your insult above. Also, you have alleged earlier that ICME and I are connected or in collaboration, a statement I consider defamatory, I believe you should have done all your back end checks by now and found those allegations totally untrue and so I demand another apology and retraction of such allegation as well. Your position as a MOD on this platform is like that of a public servant, if you must know, without members here you would have nothing to moderate and so your utterances must be well guided and calculated. You don't throw stones if you live in a glass house. I noticed you banned me after my last post and I'm curious to know why. Was it because of my varying opinion or my offer to help someone in need or my frank treatise? Well let's see what happens now.

@ICME I am sure you still read comments on this thread, I strongly advise that you remain focused in finding the fastest solution to this issue, it is critical that you talk to BOSON as well in order to keep him abreast of your plans towards settlement. There is really no reason to hide, as that will lend credence to the impression expressed by many. You must remain strong and do what is right. If you had genuine intentions towards this transaction from the onset then do not fear any man, only fear God. He will make a way for you and clear your name. Call BOSON and give him a payment plan and then dig deep to see that you fulfill it. If you have to borrow, please do so. My best wishes and prayer are with you.

@BOSON from the experiences shared by Mr. Chelsea, dialogue should be your first tool. Today, nations are reverting to it, US Vs Iran/North Korea/Russia/ Syria etc even recently our own FG Vs Boko H, so it is the right way to go at first. It's a pity you are on the receiving end but I believe all this will work together for your good. God bless you.

Cheers

AutoMann can u just shut up and stop postin thrash its obvious u and ICME are the same people stop trying to derail the thread.Boson I'm sorry to say this but u sounding so uneducated.This dude is a petty criminal.I ‎am going to send u a mail i can help u with military personnel this dude will pay ur money in minutes.But first go and file a report @ a police station.The police will just need to take a court order to the bank u made the payment and to his gsm service provider.His account will provide alternate number he uses and address.Gsm service providers will provide his cordinates.I'm laughing @ ICME him saying what law enforcement will do is to arrange when to pay the money Boson i promise you if u set up a bait and u use military peeps ur money will be out in less dan 10min
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by thegame(m): 1:43am On Aug 29, 2012
Honestly, mr automann, you really need to watch what you say. Are you saying icme should be allowed to roam freely whilst holding on to another man's hard earned money? Haba, its not that hard na...if you can't give him the car, pay him back his money. Unless of course †ђξ money has been spent by d fraudulent icme. Do you kno d amount of sleepless nights boson has had over this matter? Human beings should learn to have a heart.
Boson might have been silly to have given out such amount without seeing †ђξ car, d seller or whatever, but he thought of this place as a trustworthy coMmunity. Mr Icme should be straightforward and refund this poor man's money. He has waited long enough. And next time, see d car, be sure then pay. Not pay, then hope to be sure and finally see d car.
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by slyfox1974(m): 2:29am On Aug 29, 2012
ICME, ABI WETIN U CALL UR SELF? U ARE ONE HELL OF A SOULLESS, AND HEARTLESS SON A BIAAATCH.
PAY THE DUDE HIS MONEY JOOR, THIS IS WICKEDNESS FROM THE PIT OF HELL.
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by Odunnu: 5:54am On Aug 29, 2012
Now will those of you attacking and suggesting that Automahn is ICME please keep quiet?!
Damn! Its glaring to me and any other observant and unbiased user that they are both different users. That they are friends or acquaintance offline isnt for me to say though.

A man has every right to tow whatever line of view he considers and should/must not align to 'popular view'. So, cut him some slack and y'all should stop derailing this thread.

Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by gulfer: 6:28am On Aug 29, 2012
^^^ Do you really think anyone is interested in your line of argument? A transaction was started and aborted midway due to a non-disclosure by the seller who has so far shown more signs of being a criminal element; why should sane criticism of him / supporter be regarded as an attack? 'A man has every right to tow whatever line of view he considers', should this include tacit support for an injustice done to another? If and when he pays up the auto section might have a different opinion but currently, he is a fraudster and his supporters are 'birds of same plume'

Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by Odunnu: 6:58am On Aug 29, 2012
If you'd taken time to go thru the thread you would know my stand on this.
I firstly advocated for patience on Oga Boson's part until ICME made his last post, I switched to assume an 'anti-ICME' position.
Even in my current position, i'm still very open to different views. My soul desire is that Oga Boson gets his money back, my secondary wish is that ICME and his like leave this 'thieving' act.
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by gulfer: 7:03am On Aug 29, 2012
^^^ Saw your other two posts where you advocated moving the thread to the front-page, but you know what you got swayed by the advocacy of Automahnn for ICME which you should not have allowed. No doubt you made sense in those first two posts.
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by Odunnu: 7:23am On Aug 29, 2012
Funny dude you are. If i'm surcharged or queried for coming late to work today, you'l pay.

I said every observant and unbiased user should know both dudes aint the same. I have not accepted intoto what Automahn said. Even at that, attacking him and saying he is ICME isnt right. He has a right to an opinion and shouldnt be tagged a fraudster, atleast not yet.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Toyota Corolla 2009 Model - Is It In Nigeria Yet? / Honda Crv 2001, For Immediate Sale at GIVEAWAY price, 1m!!! / Ford Escape 2008 ₦ 950,000 (negotiable)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127