Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,538 members, 7,965,132 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 09:05 AM

Prescriptions - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Prescriptions (786 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prescriptions by radar5(m): 9:40am On Jul 14, 2012
A woman walked into a pharmacist.
'Give me cyanide.'
'Cyanide?What for?!'
'I want to kill my husband.'
'Can't give you.That is against law,my license would be withdrawn,you and me would be in jail,you want to sour my reputation.Can't give you!'
The woman dip her hand in her wallet brought out the picture of the pharmacist wife and her husband in the act.
The pharmacist looked at it and said:'you didn't tell me you have prescriptions.'
Re: Prescriptions by cindyrella(f): 9:51am On Jul 14, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Prescriptions by tomnmenace(m): 8:47pm On Sep 10, 2012
grin grin grin
No need to worry bout precriptions. Na to just do same rit there n then n send d picture to the other two, gbam!

(1) (Reply)

Impersonator By Sagay / BREAKING NEWS!!! Boko Haram Strikes Again...a Must Read... / U Don Dey Madt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.