Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,391 members, 7,940,501 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 07:23 AM

Salary Range In Mainstreet Bank??? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Salary Range In Mainstreet Bank??? (1433 Views)

Fitc Interview: Mainstreet Bank / Mainstreet Bank Graduate Interview / Salary Range In Mainstreet Bank??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Salary Range In Mainstreet Bank??? by Omonla77: 6:21pm On Jul 14, 2012
Please i need reliable and accurate info on salary range in Mainstreet Bank for the following grades
BO
SBO
AM
DM

Moderator, please help me move it to the front page to get a good number of answers.
Re: Salary Range In Mainstreet Bank??? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 14, 2012
I will get it for you only if you say what you need it for
Re: Salary Range In Mainstreet Bank??? by Alamutatalo: 10:06pm On Jul 14, 2012
Walk into any of dr branches and relate with the staff dr.U'll get all the info you need and even names of dr HR guys that cld interview you.Then goggle dr profiles so you'll knw who u're meeting and what to expect.
Abeg all dis mainstreet hopefuls,give us the link na!
Re: Salary Range In Mainstreet Bank??? by Omonla77: 10:34pm On Jul 14, 2012
@topefisayo...i need the info to make an informed decision...i may be called for an interview soon! Thanks
@Alamutatalo...thanks for the suggestion

(1) (Reply)

Drivers, Welders And Electricians Are Urgently Needed @ Hongxing Steel Company / Bank Tellers Wanted! / Any Payin Job Around Akoka ,bariga ,gbagada ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.