Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,883 members, 7,872,900 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:36 AM

Watch Me Build A Business With 500 Naira Capital - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Watch Me Build A Business With 500 Naira Capital (16231 Views)

Live Online Business – Watch Me Live AS I Will Be Turning $10 To $50,now $122 / What Type Of Lucrative Business Can One Start With #500,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Watch Me Build A Business With 500 Naira Capital by neksummi(m): 12:05pm On Jul 16, 2012
Myself2: I truly believe this guy.The project he is on has to be a nollywood script,he must be gathering material for a movie titled 'how to keep bloggers in suspense and irritate them'
Hahaha...
Re: Watch Me Build A Business With 500 Naira Capital by stagger: 12:15pm On Jul 16, 2012
One of my income earners was started with N100. Now I make N150,000 a month from it. No money borrowed. So I do not see anything so outrageous about the OP's efforts. Most times, it is your brain that you have to put to work in this type of venture.

1 Like

Re: Watch Me Build A Business With 500 Naira Capital by titilaelae(f): 12:19pm On Jul 16, 2012
@OP, Today is Monday by my calendar and by my time its well past noon So
Re: Watch Me Build A Business With 500 Naira Capital by neksummi(m): 12:24pm On Jul 16, 2012
titilaelae: @OP, Today is Monday by my calendar and by my time its well past noon So
He's out there working on his business na. He'll come here to update us probably in the evening.

2 Likes

Re: Watch Me Build A Business With 500 Naira Capital by HyeBits: 2:57pm On Jul 16, 2012
Waiting on you, Goodluck.

1 Like

Re: Watch Me Build A Business With 500 Naira Capital by EMOGROUP: 3:27pm On Jul 16, 2012
Hye-Bits:
Waiting on you, Goodluck.
am waiting too o o o

1 Like

Re: Watch Me Build A Business With 500 Naira Capital by boneyone(m): 3:37pm On Jul 16, 2012
waiting...

1 Like

Re: Watch Me Build A Business With 500 Naira Capital by Damolux01(m): 3:43pm On Jul 16, 2012
Wonder biz I'll call this...cǎ̜̣̍n't wait to get update...For those D̶̲̥̅̊aτ av W̶̲̥̅̊a̶̲̥̅̊†̥̥ it takes to engage in network marketing...see ma signature for details....
Re: Watch Me Build A Business With 500 Naira Capital by omotola1(m): 6:39pm On Jul 16, 2012
@ OP, being able to borrow N1,000 is a plus for your business. The first thing you could think of is to take a bottle of beer abi? You lost it there! I bet it, this guy can easily become excited and loose focus. I won‘t be surprised if you tell us that you ate Suya today from the profit you made... LWKMD! Anyway, we are awaiting your update o. Monday is almost gone!

1 Like

Re: Watch Me Build A Business With 500 Naira Capital by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 16, 2012
Afamdman: "Lolz, this guy N200 on a bottle of stout, hahahhaha, this guy no go fall my hand ohhh.
Lolz, Oga Afam, no vex. Its just for that day. I have already counted the N200 as lost money as soon as I got the 1K. I no go fall ur hand I promise. Just wanted to celebrate it. The next time I will spend my money on drink is when I successfully register a company name and Open a current account.
Re: Watch Me Build A Business With 500 Naira Capital by ojochidem(m): 8:08pm On Jul 16, 2012
tobicool:
Lolz, Oga Afam, no vex. Its just for that day. I have already counted the N200 as lost money as soon as I got the 1K. I no go fall ur hand I promise. Just wanted to celebrate it. The next time I will spend my money on drink is when I successfully register a company name and Open a current account.

Oya naw The suspense is getting too long ooo. We are in the 2nd page already!

1 Like

Re: Watch Me Build A Business With 500 Naira Capital by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 16, 2012
Thanks guys for keeping in touch. This no be nollywood script like someone taught.

Today was hell and the end turn out well.

Someone here suggested I venture into DVD and VCD sales of Naija movies and I decided to give it a try.

I went to Alaba with one of my neighbor and spent most of the day at his shop. I later went to the shop where CD and DVD'S were sold.

Although the guy who posted his suggestion here said a copy goes for b/w N20-N30. Unfortunately for me, It was not the same when I got to alaba.

They sold it for N50 after series of "Abeg" and I bought 10copies for N500. They were all musicals. The good News is that I just sold them out this night for N200 each.
I have N2k cash now.

I feel a bit relieved and Very greatful. I dont know if I should continue with this for now?

Something is telling to stop on this and try something else.

2 Likes

Re: Watch Me Build A Business With 500 Naira Capital by lifestyle1(m): 8:48pm On Jul 16, 2012
tobicool: Thanks guys for keeping in touch. This no be nollywood script like someone taught.

Someone here suggested I venture into DVD and VCD sales of Naija movies and I decided to give it a try.

I went to Alaba with one of my neighbor and spent most of the day at his shop. I later went to the shop where CD and DVD'S were sold.

Although the guy who posted his suggestion here said a copy goes for b/w N20-N30. Unfortunately for me, It was not the same when I got to alaba.

They sold it for N50 after series of "Abeg" and I bought 10copies for N500. They were all musicals. The good News is that I just sold them out this night for N200 each.
I have N2k cash now.

I feel a bit relieved and Very greatful. I dont know if I should continue with this for now?

Do it twice or 5 times, quit and venture into another biz with the profit u realize.
Re: Watch Me Build A Business With 500 Naira Capital by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jul 16, 2012
life_style:

Do it twice or 5 times, quit and venture into another biz with the profit u realize.

I will think about it. Thanks man!.
Re: Watch Me Build A Business With 500 Naira Capital by EMOGROUP: 9:36pm On Jul 16, 2012
tobicool: Thanks guys for keeping in touch. This no be nollywood script like someone taught.

I have N2k cash now.

Am happy and proud of you to know that you have started already and made over a 100% interest. I would advice you stick to this biz for now, since it has good profit return, and I would like wise advice you make your neighbours know that you sell cd and dvd so they can buy from you, if posible ask them of the films they would like to watch and tell them you can get it for them. And another thing you can do is buy this disc in large amount, spread a large lyon in front of your compond or where you know people pass frequently and spread the disc on this lyon. But you need note that you might need a micro rechargable disc player to test this disc for whoever that wants to buy. Cheers and hope to see more of your results
Re: Watch Me Build A Business With 500 Naira Capital by omotola1(m): 9:36pm On Jul 16, 2012
@ OP, I thought you had your own business plan in mind before that guy suggested the sales of movies/musicals. You didn‘t include the cost of transportation to Alaba o. To go Alaba no be mai-mai o. I‘m begining to sense that this whole thread is all about selling movies. Someone else suggested dat u should continue when you were thinking of opting out. You agreed to that again. Don‘t you have a mind of your own?

THIS THREAD IS ABOUT SELLING MOVIE/MUSIC.

1 Like

Re: Watch Me Build A Business With 500 Naira Capital by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jul 16, 2012
EMO GROUP: Am happy and proud of you to know that you have started already and made over a 100% interest. I would advice you stick to this biz for now, since it has good profit return, and I would like wise advice you make your neighbours know that you sell cd and dvd so they can buy from you, if posible ask them of the films they would like to watch and tell them you can get it for them. And another thing you can do is buy this disc in large amount, spread a large lyon in front of your compond or where you know people pass frequently and spread the disc on this lyon. But you need note that you might need a micro rechargable disc player to test this disc for whoever that wants to buy. Cheers and hope to see more of your results

Thanks EMO GROUP. Thanks for the advice, I will sure give it a taught. As for buying this disc in large amount and spreading a large lyon in front of my compound or where I know people pass frequently and spread the disc on this lyon, I dont think I will want to do that because of my health and some other personal reasons. I am a programmer and I have some personal projects that I am working on alongside.
Re: Watch Me Build A Business With 500 Naira Capital by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 16, 2012
omotola1: @ OP, I thought you had your own business plan in mind before that guy suggested the sales of movies/musicals. You didn‘t include the cost of transportation to Alaba o. To go Alaba no be mai-mai o. I‘m begining to sense that this whole thread is all about selling movies. . You agreed to that again. Don‘t you have a mind of your own?

THIS THREAD IS ABOUT SELLING MOVIE/MUSIC.

Yes, I do have my own business in mind, but I want to build on my money to help me achieve it. My neighbor paid for my transport to and fro, Including the food I ate. Market was dull so I entertained him and his neighbor at the market. "Him money no waste". I gave him good value for his money. As for Someone else suggesting dat I should continue when I was thinking of opting out, I did not say I agreed to that, I said I will give it a taught. You don't just ignore a candid suggestion, I have to be considerate. Finally, Its my decision that will be used for or against me.
Re: Watch Me Build A Business With 500 Naira Capital by Osa0(m): 10:55pm On Jul 16, 2012
am telling u,it sounds KOK things,power of africa magic
Myself2: I truly believe this guy.The project he is on has to be a nollywood script,he must be gathering material for a movie titled 'how to keep bloggers in suspense and irritate them'
Re: Watch Me Build A Business With 500 Naira Capital by EMOGROUP: 11:23pm On Jul 16, 2012
@tobicool I think the disc selling biz is a fine idea, but if you have better business ideas dont fail to write it o o o
Re: Watch Me Build A Business With 500 Naira Capital by pattybf(f): 12:28am On Jul 17, 2012
ijust wasted my precious time following this thread to d end thinkg @poster has anything to offer.

Obviously u had nothing in mind b4 u started this thread, u should ve just said u needed ideas rather than boosting of making milloins with N500 u didnt even have!
Re: Watch Me Build A Business With 500 Naira Capital by digirep: 1:39am On Jul 17, 2012
This will make a good reality tv show. Keep me posted as u make progress.

1 Like

Re: Watch Me Build A Business With 500 Naira Capital by oremiti: 5:35am On Jul 17, 2012
it is real as death ideals rule the world ,click my signature u will see how u can start from zero to millions
Re: Watch Me Build A Business With 500 Naira Capital by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 17, 2012
tobicool: Hello Nairalanders!, I have been going through some serious financial crisis lately. Infact, let me be blunt, I AM BROKE!.

BUT, I know how I can break out of this mess. Although I do not have a dime on me right now "as per money levels" I am very certain I can easily borrow N500 from a friend. So, I have decided to give you guys updates on how I am going to manage this money in building a business to help me become a millionaire by October this year which is like 3 months from now.

I know it might sound funny but I know it is possible. I go ignore shame make money o!

I will get N500 tomorrow Sunday for sure, so the story will start on Monday.

I know what I am about to do can be quite wired for some people, but I know what I am doing and I want to prove a point as well as encourage others.

"Nothing is impossible, If it can be dreamt, It can be done."

Very interesting, please carry on.

1 Like

Re: Watch Me Build A Business With 500 Naira Capital by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jul 17, 2012
pattybf: ijust wasted my precious time following this thread to d end thinkg @poster has anything to offer.

Obviously u had nothing in mind b4 u started this thread, u should ve just said u needed ideas rather than boosting of making milloins with N500 u didnt even have!

I am sorry man, I already have everything figured out. I only experimented on I dea that I taught was bright and It payed me.

1 Like

Re: Watch Me Build A Business With 500 Naira Capital by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 17, 2012
digirep: This will make a good reality tv show. Keep me posted as u make progress.

Thanks man, I wish I had a good camera phone, I would have loved to record and upload everyday's success and failures on youtube for you guys to watch live.
Re: Watch Me Build A Business With 500 Naira Capital by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jul 17, 2012
EMO GROUP: @tobicool I think the disc selling biz is a fine idea, but if you have better business ideas dont fail to write it o o o

It's a very fine Idea and I have suggested it to someone I know and He is very greatful.
Re: Watch Me Build A Business With 500 Naira Capital by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 17, 2012
Not too long I came back from Ikeja where I went to apply for a business name availability. So Today was spent on that. I applied with N500 for two forms. The result will be out in two weeks time. At least the money for registering the business name will be available by the time the name is out. Hustling continues tommorow. Stay tuned!.
Re: Watch Me Build A Business With 500 Naira Capital by 17lee(m): 11:57pm On Jul 17, 2012
please ignor all sides talk, be focus , go on with your plan and achieve your goal provided it is a legal.

1 Like

Re: Watch Me Build A Business With 500 Naira Capital by saamtoop: 2:06am On Jul 18, 2012
we are listening to the plans
Re: Watch Me Build A Business With 500 Naira Capital by IncomeTutor: 4:47am On Jul 18, 2012
Look, it is possible to turn 500 naira
into a million naira in 3 months on certain
conditions.

1. You are a known expert in your field.

2. You already have a list of people or
fans that will promote and sell on your
behalf what you have.

3. You can use the internet very well.

4. You have a product or service to sell

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Petroleum Business: Pastor Loses N11m To Fraudsters / Does Anyone Know About Nylon Recycling Companies In Nigeria / How Profitable Is Eatery Business?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.