Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,232 members, 7,880,879 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:31 AM

Watch Me Build A Business With 500 Naira Capital - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Watch Me Build A Business With 500 Naira Capital (16245 Views)

Live Online Business – Watch Me Live AS I Will Be Turning $10 To $50,now $122 / What Type Of Lucrative Business Can One Start With #500,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Watch Me Build A Business With 500 Naira Capital by Nobody: 11:11pm On Aug 07, 2012
DAvIt0: God on your side ... All the Best

Abi o!, Thanx man!
Re: Watch Me Build A Business With 500 Naira Capital by Nobody: 11:28am On Aug 11, 2012
Saturday 11th, August 2012 and I am back to almost Zero level cash-wise again. Too many expenses.

I was awake all night cracking my brain on what to do next as my internet subscription is about to expire and I have not raised the money I need to startup a more stable business that I have lined up.

After much taughts, I have decided to involve others to be a part of a project I was working on before now that I placed on hold for some reasons best known to me.

It is an Internet based service oriented business that requires about N180,000 capital.

Because I don't have N180,000 that is needed to kick off, Investors are my best bet in other for me to beat time and also help others to benefit from it.

The service promises to provide jobs under its platform for well over 500 people within the first year.

Serious minded persons can email me on tobeezweb@gmail.com
Re: Watch Me Build A Business With 500 Naira Capital by bendazum: 2:10pm On Aug 11, 2012
@Op. The only reason you seem to have followers in this thread is that you claimed that you could build a business with a paltry 500naira but now it seems that the aim has been defeated.I THINK THIS THREAD NEEDS TO BE CLOSED DOWN ASAP!

1 Like

Re: Watch Me Build A Business With 500 Naira Capital by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 11, 2012
bendazum: @Op. The only reason you seem to have followers in this thread is that you claimed that you could build a business with a paltry 500naira but now it seems that the aim has been defeated.I THINK THIS THREAD NEEDS TO BE CLOSED DOWN ASAP!

I understand how you feel. I have not given up on my exploits. I was expecting to have raised half of N180,000 but somethings cropped up and took almost all I have been able to raise so far which is not even close to half of that amount.

I am still working on my mobile marketing business alongside other personal projects.

I believe it will pay to involve others to kick off one of my projects instead of to wait till I raise all the money.
I am sure the people who will get involved in my project will remain very grateful and lucky to be a part of it.

I will still keep you guys updated.
Re: Watch Me Build A Business With 500 Naira Capital by omotola1(m): 5:10pm On Aug 12, 2012
bendazum: @Op. The only reason you seem to have followers in this thread is that you claimed that you could build a business with a paltry 500naira but now it seems that the aim has been defeated.I THINK THIS THREAD NEEDS TO BE CLOSED DOWN ASAP!
I second!
tobicool:

I understand how you feel. I have not given up on my exploits. I was expecting to have raised half of N180,000 but somethings cropped up and took almost all I have been able to raise so far which is not even close to half of that amount.

I am still working on my mobile marketing business alongside other personal projects.

I believe it will pay to involve others to kick off one of my projects instead of to wait till I raise all the money.
I am sure the people who will get involved in my project will remain very grateful and lucky to be a part of it.

I second!
@ OP, i appreciate the fact that you are truthful and sincere anyway.
Re: Watch Me Build A Business With 500 Naira Capital by profet: 5:56pm On Aug 12, 2012
@ Tobicool.

Now, I am very disappointed. A local proverb says that " he who wants to sail a ship must be able to row a canoe". In other words , you must be able to handle and manage small responsibilities before taking up bigger ones.

If you were not able to manage a N500 project with all the assistance and goodwill you had on this forum giving excuses relating to 'some things cropped up', I'm afraid that giving you a N180,000 might go down the drain.

Go back to your drawing board and be FOCUSED.
Stop going after all businesses.
Start all over again with two options in your mind ie SUCCESS or SUCCESS
and I promise you that indeed, success will be your portion.

Until then, good luck!

Bye

2 Likes

Re: Watch Me Build A Business With 500 Naira Capital by omotola1(m): 9:31pm On Aug 12, 2012
Time to unfollow thread. Bye!
Re: Watch Me Build A Business With 500 Naira Capital by PapaBrowne(m): 10:47pm On Aug 12, 2012
tobicool:

I've followed this thread from the onset. You missed it when you got carried away by the whole SMS thingy. What you failed to see is that every Tom, Jerry and Barney are into this business already and there is really no extra service offering you would add that would make your offer stand out.

You had this Akara joint idea. You would have been smiling better if you did that. Trust me. Anything that people need on a daily basis would always fetch you better income than things people rarely need especially one which everybody is already selling. I call it Pull vs Push strategy. In some businesses you pull the customers to you while in others you have to push really hard. SMS marketing might be good, but I'd rather sell Akara!!

2 Likes

Re: Watch Me Build A Business With 500 Naira Capital by bendazum: 6:18am On Aug 13, 2012
NO,THE GUY MISSED IT WHEN HE DRANK BEER WITH HIS BUSINESS CAPITAL. HE COUNTED HIS CHICKS BEFORE THEY WERE HATCHED. grin

PapaBrowne:

I've followed this thread from the onset. You missed it when you got carried away by the whole SMS thingy. What you failed to see is that every Tom, Jerry and Barney are into this business already and there is really no extra service offering you would add that would make your offer stand out.

You had this Akara joint idea. You would have been smiling better if you did that. Trust me. Anything that people need on a daily basis would always fetch you better income than things people rarely need especially one which everybody is already selling. I call it Pull vs Push strategy. In some businesses you pull the customers to you while in others you have to push really hard. SMS marketing might be good, but I'd rather sell Akara!!
Re: Watch Me Build A Business With 500 Naira Capital by AjanleKoko: 8:20am On Aug 13, 2012
LOL.
Hallelujah today, Crucify Him tomorrow mentality at work grin
Re: Watch Me Build A Business With 500 Naira Capital by legalwealth(m): 12:40pm On Aug 13, 2012
tobicool: Hello Nairalanders!, I have been going through some serious financial crisis lately. Infact, let me be blunt, I AM BROKE!.

BUT, I know how I can break out of this mess. Although I do not have a dime on me right now "as per money levels" I am very certain I can easily borrow N500 from a friend. So, I have decided to give you guys updates on how I am going to manage this money in building a business to help me become a millionaire by October this year which is like 3 months from now.

I know it might sound funny but I know it is possible. I go ignore shame make money o!

I will get N500 tomorrow Sunday for sure, so the story will start on Monday.

I know what I am about to do can be quite wired for some people, but I know what I am doing and I want to prove a point as well as encourage others.

"Nothing is impossible, If it can be dreamt, It can be done."

Good and how far I've you gone now?

I will like to know as per say a Wealth Creation Tutor.
Re: Watch Me Build A Business With 500 Naira Capital by Afamdman(m): 11:45am On Aug 15, 2012
You all should be ashamed of yourselves, the ones calling for his head, he at least had a dream and started pursuing it, it can get frustrating as things don't work out according to plan, but then its all part of the learning process, instead of you guys to help ginger him to find his feet and not give up, your stoning him. Stop throwing stones, if u don't like his thread jeje leave, don't pour sand sand inside the garri and then leave. Okay back to you tobicol, first thing is you have to look at how far you have come, and check what did you learn, where did you lose focus? Ask these question and redesign yourself, on the bright side you know certain things now you didn't know before don't be discouraged. Now that was the good side of me, on the other side. Dude sit down, get a plan together and stick to it, don't get side tracked with this business is better or that is better all bullshit. Don't enter any business you have not studied or have someone who you know is tested and trusted guide you. Oya get back there you can make it. NB: the akara idea might be worth a second looking, find what will make ur akara different, maybe larger size, with different type of sauce. You really can't get wrong with food, think it through. Get a plan together and move.

2 Likes

Re: Watch Me Build A Business With 500 Naira Capital by Nobody: 12:22am On Aug 16, 2012
Afamdman: You all should be ashamed of yourselves, the ones calling for his head, he at least had a dream and started pursuing it, it can get frustrating as things don't work out according to plan, but then its all part of the learning process, instead of you guys to help ginger him to find his feet and not give up, your stoning him. Stop throwing stones, if u don't like his thread jeje leave, don't pour sand sand inside the garri and then leave. Okay back to you tobicol, first thing is you have to look at how far you have come, and check what did you learn, where did you lose focus? Ask these question and redesign yourself, on the bright side you know certain things now you didn't know before don't be discouraged. Now that was the good side of me, on the other side. Dude sit down, get a plan together and stick to it, don't get side tracked with this business is better or that is better all bullshit. Don't enter any business you have not studied or have someone who you know is tested and trusted guide you. Oya get back there you can make it. NB: the akara idea might be worth a second looking, find what will make ur akara different, maybe larger size, with different type of sauce. You really can't get wrong with food, think it through. Get a plan together and move.
Thanks man!, Thanks for understanding. I am still on track, only that I made some few mistakes that took about 90% of the money i generated so far. I have learnt from my mistakes and I am forging ahead. I am currently working on a web project and I will upload it by next week Wednesday. I will keep you guys posted. I have abandoned the akara business idea becos of some reasons.
Re: Watch Me Build A Business With 500 Naira Capital by neosmyt(m): 9:31am On Aug 16, 2012
@tobicool and all you can get this free ebook abt bulk sms money making machine in nigeria. It contains all u need and how to get nigerian sms numbers.. Download free below this post on my signature and feel free to share with anyone who needs this info..

Re: Watch Me Build A Business With 500 Naira Capital by DAvIt0(m): 9:51am On Aug 20, 2012
progress
Re: Watch Me Build A Business With 500 Naira Capital by chris2000(m): 3:17pm On Aug 20, 2012
How to make money online in 40 different ways

Infolinks - Infolinks is probably the highest paying option for your in-text advertising. On DLM, you will see underlined links scattered throughout articles. Those are a function of Infolinks and without disclosing too much, it's been a great source of income. Best is that they accept all sizes of websites and blogs. Just sign up and begin.

Build a Niche Store - This is a simple store development platform which enables you to create content based sites that generate income through the eBay affiliate programs. Pretty darn simple and increasingly popular.

Adbrite - Sell space on your site for text ads. This would work like the DLM Marketplace you see on the right of my pages although I chose to manage it myself.

Amazon Affiliate Program
- Easily create a store or shopping section on your site instead of sending your visitors to Amazon. Amazon handles the shopping cart and fulfillment.

Amazon Seller
- Sell your stuff on Amazon

Associated Content
- If you write a story, how-to, rant, how-to cut grass, etc., you can submit it to them and they will pay you $3-$20 per article if they like it.

Yahoo! Merchant Solutions
- This is a pretty simple and cheap way to create an online store.

Azoogleads - Another ad program. They do have some decent companies lined up as advertisers. You provide space, they'll provide an ad.

BidVertiser - PPC (pay per click) program with a low $10 payout amount.

Blog - Start a blog and consistently write excellent content. With good ad placement, you may make some money. I detail my process here: Simply Said, How to Blog.

Cafepress - You provide a design, they'll toss it on a T-Shirt, Hat, etc. No upfront costs. Get a free online shop and promote your products on your website.

Chitika - Their eMiniMalls service has shown great results for many Bloggers and site owners. You choose a keyword and they show relevant products on your site using a pretty unique interface.

Clickbank
- Quickly becoming my favorite affiliate program. They have thousands of things for you to advertise on your site.

ClicknWork - Get paid $5-$150 per hour for basically doing freelance work on a per-assignment basis. You have to pass a pretty tough test to get in.

Clicksor - These are the guys that generate contextual ads on sites that show up when you hover over a double-underlined word.

Commission Junction - If you have a site, you can join Commission Junction. Once enrolled for free, you can choose companies whose ads are pertinent to your site. Companies have the ultimate say on working with you. There are easily over 1,000 companies to choose from here.

CreamAid - For blogs only, advertisers provide you with a topic and you write about it on your site. To do this, you have to install a flash widget into your blog post. The more people you bring into the conversation through the widget, the more you get paid. It's difficult to explain.

eefoof - Think of it as YouTube + Flickr + Music. You add original content and they pay you based on the visitors you attract.

Ether
- If you are an expert on something, Ether provides a way for people to pay you to talk about it in a one-on-one setting. If you want to charge $250/hr, that's fine. You have to do all the advertising so you should have a blog or site already established.

eBay- Come on, you know what this is. Gather your junk and sell it!

eBay Stores - If you have a real store and want to sell your stuff online, this is a decent option to get you started.

ELance - Name gives it away. Programmers, Codes, Web Designers, Writers, Editors, can look for freelance opportunities.

Feedvertising
- This is an arm of Text Link Ads and is currently only good for Wordpress users. This does me no good currently, but as you can guess, they place ads in your feed(s).

Feedburner / Google - Not only are they the best place to house your feeds, they will also add ads to your feed and website. You get paid per impression and if you implement Google Adsense to your feed, you are paid per click.

Google Adsense - Come on, you don't need an explanation; these ads are all over the place. Google displays relevant ads based on your site's content

Google Adwords - Create simple text ads and choose keywords that determine when they are displayed. This is where the Adsense Content comes from. You do not need a site for this.

H3.com - Get paid to fill jobs. Commissions range from $50-$5,000. It all depends on how tough the job is to fill and how desperate the hiring company is. This is another one that's tough to explain.

Indeed.com
- Add their job board to your site. They then post jobs based on the geographic location of visitors and the position types you pre-select. I tried it and I they continually report that I sent 0 visitors and I know that's not right. Nevertheless, I may have an isolated problem so they make the list.

InnerSell
- If you have a customer that wants to buy something you cannot sell, you can sell the lead here.

Jigsaw - It's a pretty flaky model but if you have a Rolodex full of good contacts, you can sell them here. I can't make sense of it but it looks like you get $0.10 per profile.

LinkShare.com - If you have a site, you can join Linkshare. Once enrolled for free, you can choose companies whose ads are pertinent to your site. Companies have the ultimate say on working with you. Like Commission Junction, there are a ton of companies waiting to evaluate your site.

Microsoft Adcenter - Bid on keywords and Microsoft places your created ads then they are searched for. This is similar to Google Adwords. You do not need a site for this.

Overstock.com - Sell your stuff on Overstock.com

Pay Per Post - I don't agree with this model entirely but they have advertisers that will pay you to write about their products on your blog.

Pheedo - If you have an RSS feed, run it through Pheedo. Like Feedburner, they can include ads into your feed and if you really become large, advertisers will pay a premium for you to show their ads.

Shareasale.com - I've used them for a couple years for some banner advertising. They are similar to Commission Junction and Linkshare however they seem to have lower tiered companies with advertising offers.

Shoemoney - This is a blog that can teach you a ton on making money online. I've spent hours reading his old stuff.

Software Judge - They will pay you up to $50 to review software.

Text Link Ads
- I have never made a dime here but I know people that have. You can earn by sending advertisers to them or by selling spots on your site. You must have a real site or blog to do this - nothing on a shared domain (i.e. /).

Vibrant Media - Don't bother unless your site has 500,000 page views of text based content a month. If you have that readership, these are the guys that display bubble box ads to underlined words on your site.

West Work At Home Agent - Not entirely online but this is worth a mention because it's won awards and is very legitimate. If you are an at-home Mom or free-lancer without work, you should check this out.

http://www.onlineinfomarketing.
Re: Watch Me Build A Business With 500 Naira Capital by NAJALYN: 3:47pm On Aug 20, 2012
@poster, please make it happen so we can follow suit. Please dont disappoint me ooo!
Re: Watch Me Build A Business With 500 Naira Capital by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 20, 2012
@ Tobi don`t forget the Gfactor. He can make you sit on millions overnight without even knowing it. Some people call it luck. A single phone contact can change your fortune for life. So cool down and stop being too smart.
Re: Watch Me Build A Business With 500 Naira Capital by badesco(m): 6:47pm On Aug 21, 2012
Moderator please delete this post now
Re: Watch Me Build A Business With 500 Naira Capital by mish1010: 10:08am On Aug 22, 2012
hello Nigerian here is a new company willing to pay you 100 usd to become there member and they also pay you 25 usd on becoming there member register now with this link http://www.virtapay.com/r/mish100
Re: Watch Me Build A Business With 500 Naira Capital by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 22, 2012
neksummi:

Got your point. It's practically not possible to turn N500 into millions by October. I don't agree with him on that.

I totally agree with him. Right now i am serving a movie niche. I invested only N686 for a .info domain name. Movies stream on my site and and people come to watch latest movies, Tv series or soap opera. I use a cpa company that i got approved on to monetize the blog site and am managin $100per week. So anything is possible.
Re: Watch Me Build A Business With 500 Naira Capital by Nobody: 8:26pm On Aug 22, 2012
ribechi:

I totally agree with him. Right now i am serving a movie niche. I invested only N686 for a .info domain name. Movies stream on my site and and people come to watch latest movies, Tv series or soap opera. I use a cpa company that i got approved on to monetize the blog site and am managin $100per week. So anything is possible.

Yes man, I feel you.
Re: Watch Me Build A Business With 500 Naira Capital by kunletoks(m): 9:20pm On Aug 22, 2012
Keep it up.
I know you are getting what u need. grin
Re: Watch Me Build A Business With 500 Naira Capital by stagger: 10:56am On Aug 23, 2012
No one can be successful in business without making mistakes. That is why it is called the University of Hard Knocks.
Re: Watch Me Build A Business With 500 Naira Capital by Nobody: 9:28am On Aug 24, 2012
tobi...hey am in abuja..but i have a business to kickstart...and you may want to join me...especially in the marketing aspect in lagos...its actually a very simple and interesting move, feel free to holla at me on sollyyula@yahoo.com...yeah u can even use dat to find me on facebook...ok dude? catch ya!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

New proven Method of Importing cheaper Phone/Laptop etc from USA (offerup) / How Naijapredict/9japredict scam customers in 2016 with Evidence / Does Anyone Know About Nylon Recycling Companies In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.