Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,385 members, 7,910,952 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 09:08 PM

Dnt Jst Knw Hw 2 Woo A Lady Pls Help!!!!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dnt Jst Knw Hw 2 Woo A Lady Pls Help!!!!!!! (1763 Views)

10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much / The Way British, Americans And Nigerians Woo A Girl (photo) / Before You Reach 30 You Must Knw Hw 2do All Dis Tins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dnt Jst Knw Hw 2 Woo A Lady Pls Help!!!!!!! by donez(m): 11:00pm On Jul 14, 2012
correct dudes pls gv me tips
Re: Dnt Jst Knw Hw 2 Woo A Lady Pls Help!!!!!!! by 190: 11:06pm On Jul 14, 2012
hustle money, babes would hustle you

dats wah i do cheesy cheesy
Re: Dnt Jst Knw Hw 2 Woo A Lady Pls Help!!!!!!! by Mynd44: 11:12pm On Jul 14, 2012
Be yourself, don't try to impress anyone, don't lie and don't be mechanical. Follow those and you will do fine

1 Like

Re: Dnt Jst Knw Hw 2 Woo A Lady Pls Help!!!!!!! by 190: 11:14pm On Jul 14, 2012
^coming from a 38yrs old Vageen undecided

1 Like

Re: Dnt Jst Knw Hw 2 Woo A Lady Pls Help!!!!!!! by Mynd44: 11:21pm On Jul 14, 2012
190: ^coming from a 38yrs old Vageen undecided
Coming from a 75 year old mugu
Re: Dnt Jst Knw Hw 2 Woo A Lady Pls Help!!!!!!! by Nobody: 12:20am On Jul 15, 2012

grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked embarassed embarassed
Re: Dnt Jst Knw Hw 2 Woo A Lady Pls Help!!!!!!! by cindyrella(f): 9:19am On Jul 15, 2012
Mynd_44:
Coming from a 75 year old mugu

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dnt Jst Knw Hw 2 Woo A Lady Pls Help!!!!!!! by Woke4all(m): 11:57am On Jul 15, 2012
190: hustle money, babes would hustle you

[quote author=190]hustle money, babes would hustle you

[b]FACT
Re: Dnt Jst Knw Hw 2 Woo A Lady Pls Help!!!!!!! by tellwsdom: 12:00pm On Jul 15, 2012

No wonder em head full of bone! bone! undecided undecided
Re: Dnt Jst Knw Hw 2 Woo A Lady Pls Help!!!!!!! by Mynd44: 12:04pm On Jul 15, 2012
tellwsdom:

No wonder em head full of bone! bone! undecided undecided
Mumu
Re: Dnt Jst Knw Hw 2 Woo A Lady Pls Help!!!!!!! by tobechi74: 5:03pm On Jul 15, 2012
U dont need to woo a gir ....l just flash the cash and she wil woo u
Re: Dnt Jst Knw Hw 2 Woo A Lady Pls Help!!!!!!! by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 15, 2012
You dont have to woo them, they will woo you, if you have your acts together
Re: Dnt Jst Knw Hw 2 Woo A Lady Pls Help!!!!!!! by esere826: 7:50pm On Jul 15, 2012
donez: correct dudes pls gv me tips

Simplez

If ur still a uni student in 9ja (i hope say u never graduate, if not, ur case is doomed) befriend a correct runs girl.

Be buying d runs girl plenty ice cream, sweet and chewing gum. When she becomes ur good friend, confide in her ur problem, and tell her that u wld pay her some cash to teach u how to toast babes.

She go teach u well, well, and at the end of the project, she go even nack u join (just make sure that u have strong cash flow during this period)

...cheers
Re: Dnt Jst Knw Hw 2 Woo A Lady Pls Help!!!!!!! by Mynd44: 8:30pm On Jul 15, 2012
^^
You forgot that he should use Con-doms
Re: Dnt Jst Knw Hw 2 Woo A Lady Pls Help!!!!!!! by Dsage1: 12:21am On Jul 16, 2012
Man,all that you lack is confident to approach them and probably the fear of being rejected/insulted. You must belief that ladies are human being like you and there's notn special about them. Secondly,try to be ursef and stop worry abt havn gf at least for now,dress well,always smile,look smart and improve ur swag.

And most important,check d kind of people you normally accompany with. Are they all slow/introvert or dull? If yes,man this is time for you to associate with people you feel would help overcome ur shynessless.
Re: Dnt Jst Knw Hw 2 Woo A Lady Pls Help!!!!!!! by patholaw: 1:23am On Jul 16, 2012
Mynd_44: Be yourself, don't try to impress anyone, don't lie and don't be mechanical. Follow those and you will do fine
give d gurl swit swit jobs(lie) to ur advantage...she go trip.
Re: Dnt Jst Knw Hw 2 Woo A Lady Pls Help!!!!!!! by Mynd44: 2:50am On Jul 16, 2012
patholaw: give d gurl swit swit jobs(lie) to ur advantage...she go trip.
@OP, lying is for people who are not confident with themselves and have inferior complexes and so, they lie. I would advise you don't as it has too many troubles
Re: Dnt Jst Knw Hw 2 Woo A Lady Pls Help!!!!!!! by dulaman: 9:15pm On Jul 16, 2012
Subscribing
Re: Dnt Jst Knw Hw 2 Woo A Lady Pls Help!!!!!!! by esere826: 6:32pm On Jul 17, 2012
Mynd_44: ^^
You forgot that he should use Con-doms

@donez

em, em, remember to use protection o
Re: Dnt Jst Knw Hw 2 Woo A Lady Pls Help!!!!!!! by deshclones(m): 7:45pm On Jul 17, 2012
Mynd_44:
@OP, lying is for people who are not confident with themselves and have inferior complexes and so, they lie. I would advise you don't as it has too many troubles

o boy..190 was damn right...you are a 35year old vageen....it is on record that 99.95 of girls prefer lies...they will never accept the truth...tell a girl the truth and she puts on her john benson shoes...but lie and she falls sheepishly into your bed...its a fact bro...especially all these blackberry rainbow colour wearing university girls..
Re: Dnt Jst Knw Hw 2 Woo A Lady Pls Help!!!!!!! by Mynd44: 5:07am On Jul 18, 2012
99.95% right? I will like to see a copy of that survey if you have it. Lying is only done by people who are inadequate
Re: Dnt Jst Knw Hw 2 Woo A Lady Pls Help!!!!!!! by amyg(f): 6:21pm On Jul 19, 2012
@OP,how much ll u pay 4 d tutorials?special adviser na person work.
Re: Dnt Jst Knw Hw 2 Woo A Lady Pls Help!!!!!!! by zicobaba(m): 6:41pm On Jul 19, 2012
Just tell her that “ face to face is better than 100 letters and that she is the only rat in ur compound. Also that ur name is Kabiru Sokoto and that u are big, strong and reliable(ur penis) Pronto
Re: Dnt Jst Knw Hw 2 Woo A Lady Pls Help!!!!!!! by sexy74(m): 6:49pm On Jul 19, 2012
the most important thing is for you to be yourself and never try to impress her with what you dont have or dont intend giving out.
Discuss the things you know about and never explain what you dont know, be a good listner and an intelligent talker:
Re: Dnt Jst Knw Hw 2 Woo A Lady Pls Help!!!!!!! by Mynd44: 7:24pm On Jul 19, 2012
The poster above me is on to it
Re: Dnt Jst Knw Hw 2 Woo A Lady Pls Help!!!!!!! by Saintsquare(m): 8:32pm On Jul 19, 2012
I think ur just scared,wat comes to ur mind each time u try to approach a lady?.You are the architect of ur own predicament,not until u face d fact dat she won't slap u If u say hi to her,u are on a long thing.Each time u see a lady u like,walk up to her with a soft smile and say hi,pls don't make a mistake of tellin her u know her 4rm sumwhere if u don't.Tell her u don't kno her 4rm anywhere but u wil like to make an acquaitance,normal intromimo afterwards.Don't spend more than 5mins talkin since ur stil under pressure,collect her number or pin then off u go.Once u ve done dat,call her often and often til u av d balls to ask her out.My 2cents Amigo,even though am not gud wit ladies myself.Cheers
Re: Dnt Jst Knw Hw 2 Woo A Lady Pls Help!!!!!!! by seedord247(m): 8:33pm On Jul 19, 2012
Egone kwu. . . money tlks broo
Re: Dnt Jst Knw Hw 2 Woo A Lady Pls Help!!!!!!! by donez(m): 10:41pm On Jul 19, 2012
amyg: @OP,how much ll u pay 4 d tutorials?special adviser na person work.
name ur price..i tink tips 4rm a lady is gonna yield d desired result
Re: Dnt Jst Knw Hw 2 Woo A Lady Pls Help!!!!!!! by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jul 19, 2012
Boboyi ogbadun rara. Your mates dey woo money, you dey inside Keke Maruwa dey try woo a lady wey u no fit even buy Goldspot or Limca and Cabin Biscuit for. My friend berra go find food wey you go woo enter your belle first.

(1) (Reply)

Battle Of The Sexes. / With Money All Girls Are Possible... / Guys Can You Die For Your Girl ?....... Ladies Can You Die For Ur Man ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.