Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,811 members, 7,872,699 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:04 PM

Let's Praise Gej - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Praise Gej (19313 Views)

Before You Condemn PMB And Praise GEJ Concerning Fuel Scarcity, Note This / Maibasira:We Haven't Seen Anything Youth Friendly About Buhari's Govt,Praise GEJ / Reps Praise GEJ And Military For Boko Haram 'victory' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Praise Gej by Beaf: 1:37am On Jul 15, 2012
dayokanu:

Go and read when Chris Ngiges election was annuled and when Peter Obi was named Gov. Who was president then?

When Osumbors election was cancelled and oshiomole declared gov, who was President then? GEJ?

What a dunce!
GEJ must have been President during World War II as well.
Re: Let's Praise Gej by kasiem(m): 1:41am On Jul 15, 2012
lacasa: Ђδω can i praise an eeediot grin

D same eediot dat rigged his own party's election

D same eediot dat denied free n fair election in Bayelsa by forcing the incumbent out of d race

D same eediot dat rigged d sokoto elections ϯo the point dat opposition officials were arrested n detained truout d voting period for no offence

Abeg Mr op, i cannot praise an eediot cos i myself am not an eeeeediot grin

Thank Ɣou cool
guy, waito. Dis joke don pass becareful. Are u trying to tell me that sylva was rigged out of office? So, sylva has turned to a good governor, just for the sake of discrediting gej? Hmm, there's indeed harvest of idi.ocy in nairaland.
Re: Let's Praise Gej by Nobody: 1:43am On Jul 15, 2012
I can't see any president in Nigerian history who has been as widely associated with free and fair elections as Goodluck Jonathan, starting from even his own election into office. He's set a standard. cool
Re: Let's Praise Gej by jmaine: 1:45am On Jul 15, 2012
Thank You sir Bayoooo for responding in a fair manner . .Let's proceed grin

bayooooooo:

So Nigerian military is fair to be used as the thugs of PDP? Tell me how many ACN thugs were arrested?
Why was Arise allowed to roam about with thugs and not arrested?

No one is saying it's fair to use the Nigerian Military as thugs for the PDP, and the Nigerian military were not used as thugs for the PDP today. Were they used today, Sir Bayoooo ?

Thugs were arrested in Ayo Arise house and i wonder which security men did that, could it be the state vigilante service cos the PDP military led thugs wouldn't have effected an arrest they supported

Sir Bayooooo, who arrested the thugs in Senator Arise house to curtail the violence that plagued the poll . .was it the community vigilante police ? grin

bayooooooo:

How could INEC declare all registered voters in Ifaki for Oni without other parties recording a vote and not minding the facts that some well known citizens on the list have died and an ACN would be senator was forced out of Ifaki without voting?

Oni was desperate and he could go to any length to cheat . . .The SW PDP were fighting a dogged battle to capture Ekiti by all means possible . .no one is justifying that . . . . .btw, it was a Yar Adua Show cos GEJ was just the usual powerless VP of Nigeria

bayooooooo:

What happened in Edo today was free, not fair but still credible?

Still credible means it has a huge pass mark, a pass mark enabled by the conducts of the indigenes in trooping out to make their voice count, the Soldiers who provided the much needed cover in security and INEC for ensuring votes cast were counted in the presence of all .

It's a function of many subsets with the GEJ led executive controlling 2/3 of the subsets . .Don't you feel he deserves a lil commendation from you Sir Bayooooooo ?

bayooooooo:

GEj is not the first president to use soldiers for election. Soldiers were used in Ekiti even in face of condemnation and opposition from sane citizens.

Bayooooo, We are talking about Edo here and not Ekiti;we are talking about 2012 and not 2009; we are talking about the now and not the past.

With the overall conduct of today poll, Sir Bayooooo :-

1) Don't you feel the security agencies and INEC deserves some commendation for doing a good job

2) Dont you feel GEJ who controls this agencies also deserves some commendation for not interfering in their duties despite his stake as a PDP party member coupled with the notorious history of elections sired by previous PDP Presidents and C-in-C's

Verdict III:- The Ekiti you love to reference was in 2009, and GEJ was the Vice President with Yar Adua fully active and in charge of all PDP proceedings . .What did you say was GEJ sins again in a Yar Adua led PDP government ? . . .There is a clear difference between what happened In Ekiti and Edo . . .And that clear difference resides on who was the Commander In chief at that instance

GEJ deserves commendation for supervising, and ensuring a peaceful electoral process in Edo despite his party stake . . .

2 Likes

Re: Let's Praise Gej by Beaf: 1:46am On Jul 15, 2012
bayooooooo:

So it's fair for Nigerian military to be used as the thugs of PDP? Tell me how many ACN thugs were arrested?
Why was Arise allowed to roam about with thugs and not arrested?

How could INEC declare all registered voters in Ifaki for Oni without other parties recording a vote and not minding the facts that some well known citizens on the list have died and an ACN would be senator was forced out of Ifaki without voting?

What happened in Edo today was free, not fair but still credible.

GEj is not the first president to use soldiers for election. Soldiers were used in Ekiti even in face of condemnation and opposition from sane citizens.

Dokubo Asari was there as a thug on behalf of ACN. Or is he a member of PDP.
Abeg, simply praise GEJ for introducing credible elections to Nigeria. That is a massive and observable achievement, it is dishonest to say it isn't and even worse to start dragging in all this crap about Ekiti elections that occurred long before he became President. Next thing people would blame him for amalgamating Nigeria in 1914.
Re: Let's Praise Gej by Nobody: 1:46am On Jul 15, 2012
Beaf:

Credible, free and fair elections have become the norm under GEJ. These are things we always only dreamt of in the past.
Nigeria is making very real and quantifiable progress toward civilisation.

I wonder how anyone could have been able to "protect" their votes without a transparent system. Some arguments are nonsensical.
Anyone who cannot bring themselves to acknowledge that milestone GEJ has brought is just being dishonest. Same as the Segun Oni story is false.

Segun Oni story is not false. I witnessed it, I heard it. The woman refused to declare the results because the figures from Ido Osi was just out of touch with reality. Citing the pressure from above, she resigned.

The recommendations of Uwais panel that would have entrenched a systemic change was jettisoned. INEC is running on the integrity of JEGA and nothing else. The only thing that has changed in INEC is personnel and the insistence of JEGA to cancel election wherever a ballot box is snatched. He encourage voters to stay behind and have results announced before leaving and if a box is snatched, results canceled.

What transparency are you talking about?
Re: Let's Praise Gej by dayokanu(m): 1:46am On Jul 15, 2012
Beaf:

What a dunce!
GEJ must have been President during World War II as well.

M0ron. You would do better to look for a job arselicking isnt a career to be proud of
Re: Let's Praise Gej by Nobody: 1:47am On Jul 15, 2012
Beaf:

Dokubo Asari was there as a thug on behalf of ACN. Or is he a member of PDP.
Abeg, simply praise GEJ for introducing credible elections to Nigeria. That is a massive and observable achievement, it is dishonest to say it isn't and even worse to start dragging in all this crap about Ekiti elections that occurred long before he became President. Next thing people would blame him for amalgamating Nigeria in 1914.

Do you know that Asari Dokubo challenge Arise on a life broadcast on AIT and extracted an apology from him?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylv65fgK8jM
Re: Let's Praise Gej by Beaf: 1:56am On Jul 15, 2012
bayooooooo:

Segun Oni story is not false. I witnessed it, I heard it. The woman refused to declare the results because the figures from Ido Osi was just out of touch with reality. Citing the pressure from above, she resigned.

The recommendations of Uwais panel that would have entrenched a systemic change was jettisoned. INEC is running on the integrity of JEGA and nothing else. The only thing that has changed in INEC is personnel and the insistence of JEGA to cancel election wherever a ballot box is snatched. He encourage voters to stay behind and have results announced before leaving and if a box is snatched, results canceled.

The Segun Oni story is false. Period.
There are videos of the things that transpired in that botched election, you cannot just manufacture stuff out of thin air. That is just being dishonest.

Now you are even making matters worse by involving Jega in the Ekiti elections! Na wa!
Don't push falsehood to the extent that you begin to sound utterly ridiculous. Maurice Iwu was INEC chairman in 2009, GEJ removed the phucker in 2010 when he assumed office.

Dates are sacred, bro.
Re: Let's Praise Gej by dedeike: 1:58am On Jul 15, 2012
bayooooooo:

I never knew you could be this dumb. Who was president when EKITI re run elections were held?

Fortunately, you admitted that INEC is running on the integrity of JEGA . Abeg, who appointed JEGA? Your Paymasters BUHARI, TINUBU or EL RUFAI?

How can you be so uncharitable to truth and objectivity?

Assuming we concede without admitting that JEGA is solely responsible for the credible elections, Is it still JEGA that deployed the soldiers that ensured that there was adequate security for the elections?

Why are you so petty in your attacks and hatred for this administration?

Even if you were paid to launch this blackmail, you must not do it in this crude manner
Re: Let's Praise Gej by Beaf: 1:59am On Jul 15, 2012
dayokanu:

M0ron. You would do better to look for a job arselicking isnt a career to be proud of

Just admit that you were caught pants down, lying feverishly (so many lies on just two pages!). Resorting to stup!dity cannot obviate that fact.
GEJ was not President when Osunbors election was annulled. Try another lie. Lol!
Re: Let's Praise Gej by kasiem(m): 2:00am On Jul 15, 2012
bayooooooo:

oh, so free and fair is now because of jega's integrity? Why did u guys critcise obj during those old dingy days? Why didn't u condemn iwu, only? Abeg, who appointed jega in the first place? If d election had been rigged who would u castigate, be sincere?
Re: Let's Praise Gej by dayokanu(m): 2:01am On Jul 15, 2012
Beaf:

There are videos of the things that transpired in that botched election, you cannot just manufacture stuff out of thin air. That is just being dishonest.

Now you are even making matters worse by involving Jega in the Ekiti elections! Na wa!
Don't push falsehood to the extent that you begin to sound utterly ridiculous. Maurice Iwu was INEC chairman in 2009, GEJ removed the phucker in 2010 when he assumed office.

Dates are sacred, bro.

What is Rueben Abatis twitter account again mor0n?
Re: Let's Praise Gej by jmaine: 2:02am On Jul 15, 2012
ROSSIKE: I can't see any president in Nigerian history who has been as widely associated with free and fair elections as Goodluck Jonathan, starting from even his own election into office. He's set a standard. cool

[size=18pt]Thank You[/size]
Re: Let's Praise Gej by dayokanu(m): 2:03am On Jul 15, 2012
Beaf:

Just admit that you were caught pants down, lying feverishly (so many lies on just two pages!). Resorting to stup!dity cannot obviate that fact.
GEJ was not President when Osunbors election was annulled. Try another lie. Lol!

Obviously you missed common sense and reading classes in your creek school.

Who said GEJ was President when osunbors election was annulled?

I guess the mad cow disease is already affecting you

[img]http://theconservativetreehouse.files./2012/04/mad-cow-2.png[/img]
Re: Let's Praise Gej by Beaf: 2:03am On Jul 15, 2012
dayokanu:

What is Rueben Abatis twitter account again mor0n?

Just tell us who was resident when Osunbors election was annulled.
Don't allow the embarrassment of being caught lying like a fool make you go further down that path.
Re: Let's Praise Gej by dayokanu(m): 2:05am On Jul 15, 2012
Beaf:

Just tell us who was resident when Osunbors election was annulled.
Don't allow the embarrassment of being caught lying like a fool make you go further down that path.

You tell us since you dont seem to know. Read your history books Retardeen Jonathan wasnt President when Ngiges election, Osunbors elction, Omehias election was annulled.

What a retardeed m0r0n
Re: Let's Praise Gej by Beaf: 2:05am On Jul 15, 2012
dayokanu:

Obviously you missed common sense and reading classes in your creek school.

Who said GEJ was President when osunbors election was annulled?

I guess the mad cow disease is already affecting you

Great. We can take this as an admission that you were lying shamelessly.
Re: Let's Praise Gej by dayokanu(m): 2:05am On Jul 15, 2012
Beaf:

Great. We can take this as an admission that you were lying shamelessly.

Can you quote the lie? We are all waiting to see your display of foolishness once again
Re: Let's Praise Gej by Nobody: 2:09am On Jul 15, 2012
Beaf:

Dates are sacred, bro.

I am not involving JEGA in Ekiti election. I knew Maurice Iwu was at the helm of affairs in 2009. Don't confuse issues.
You said Dokubo was ACN thug but I have provided a video to prove otherwise. You said my story of GEJ's orders to the effect that Segun Oni be declared winner is false. Even though, I don't have a video and recording was prohibited at the collation centre, there is a historical perspective that can help observers with independent mind to draw their conclusions. There was a reason why Mrs Ayoka Adebayo resigned. She cited pressure from above and it was clear to all who were at the collation centre at Ado.

Now, one kasiem believes GEJ should be praised for so called free and fair election in Nigeria but I disagree. My contention is that what has changed is not a policy change or systemic to that extent that the praise should go to GEJ. You believe the system is now transparent but I still disagree pointing out that INEC is now running on the integrity of JEGA. Nothing has changed beyond personnel. JEGA could decide to sell his soul to devil tomorrow. WHo knows?

Now what transparency are you talking about?

2 Likes

Re: Let's Praise Gej by Beaf: 2:09am On Jul 15, 2012
Lol! Talking to desperados is kinda entertaining, they exhibit forms of disonesty and stup!dity no one would previously have believed possible.
All hail fools!

GEJ has done very well for the credibility of Nigerian elections. That singular act makes a great name in Nigerias history.
Re: Let's Praise Gej by Nobody: 2:09am On Jul 15, 2012
dedeike:
[s]I never knew you could be this dumb. Who was president when EKITI re run elections were held?

Fortunately, you admitted that INEC is running on the integrity of JEGA . Abeg, who appointed JEGA? Your Paymasters BUHARI, TINUBU or EL RUFAI?

How can you be so uncharitable to truth and objectivity?

Assuming we concede without admitting that JEGA is solely responsible for the credible elections, Is it still JEGA that deployed the soldiers that ensured that there was adequate security for the elections?

Why are you so petty in your attacks and hatred for this administration?
[/s]
[s]Even if you were paid to launch this blackmail, you must not do it in this crude manner[/s]

Junk!
Re: Let's Praise Gej by dayokanu(m): 2:12am On Jul 15, 2012
Beaf: Lol! Talking to desperados is kinda entertaining, they exhibit forms of disonesty and stup!dity no one would previously have believed possible.
All hail fools!

GEJ has done very well for the credibility of Nigerian elections. That singular act makes a great name in Nigerias history.

Can you quote me where I said GEJ was president during Osunbors annulment? Just to show everyone the kind of education you have
Re: Let's Praise Gej by Beaf: 2:14am On Jul 15, 2012
bayooooooo:

I am not involving JEGA in Ekiti election. I knew Maurice Iwu was at the helm of affairs in 2009. Don't confuse issues.
You said Dokubo was ACN thug but I have provided a video to prove otherwise. You said my story of GEJ's orders to the effect that Segun Oni be declared winner is false. Even though, I don't have a video and recording was prohibited at the collation centre, there is a historical perspective that can help observers with independent mind to draw their conclusions. There was a reason why Mrs Ayoka Adebayo resigned. She cited pressure from above and it was clear to all who were at the collation centre at Ado.

Now, one kasiem believes GEJ should be praised for so called free and fair election in Nigeria but I disagree. My contention is that what has changed is not a policy change or systemic to that extent that the praise should go to GEJ. You believe the system is now transparent but I still disagree pointing out that INEC is now running on the integrity of JEGA. Nothing has changed beyond personnel. JEGA could decide to sell his soul to devil tomorrow. WHo knows?

Now what transparency are you talking about?

Asari is a member of ACN and was there as an ACN thug. Period.
Does your video say he was there on behalf of any other party? No. So why make stories up?

The rest of what you've said is sentimental bullshiit. You have free and fair elections under GEJ, if you claim the praise should go elswhere, then you are unreasonable; that would also explain your rambling and dishonesty about the Ekiti elections.
Re: Let's Praise Gej by dayokanu(m): 2:16am On Jul 15, 2012
Beaf:

Does your video say he was there on behalf of any other party? No. So why make stories up?

The rest of what you've said is sentimental bullshiit. You have free and fair elections under GEJ, if you claim the praise should go elswhere, then you are unreasonable; that would also explain your rambling and dishonesty about the Ekiti elections.

dayokanu:

Can you quote me where I said GEJ was president during Osunbors annulment? Just to show everyone the kind of education you have

Still waiting.. . .
Re: Let's Praise Gej by kasiem(m): 2:17am On Jul 15, 2012
i was thinking that yaba was harbouring the greatest fooools, never did i know that i was dead wrong in that my thought until i met dayokanu and his group. Wahala dey.
Re: Let's Praise Gej by Beaf: 2:18am On Jul 15, 2012
dayokanu:

You've gone and edited your post. Lol!
Dude, lying is the closest thing to stealing. I'm sure you can actually kill people.

What a dishonest phucker!
Re: Let's Praise Gej by uzomagic(m): 2:19am On Jul 15, 2012
dayokanu:

Jonathan rigged for PDP and declared Oni as winner until the Appeal court nullified the elections

Go and read some history
In a desperate bid to vilify the person and office of the President, you have in asking someone to go "read some history" made an open show of your ignorance. Read your own lines; "GEJ rigged for PDP and declared Oni winner". Was Oni's election conducted during GEJ's tenure as President? FYI, Oni's election was in 2009 and pre-dated the administration of GEJ. Get your facts right before you fool yourself
Re: Let's Praise Gej by dayokanu(m): 2:20am On Jul 15, 2012
Beaf:

You've gone and edited your post. Lol!
Dude, lying is the closest thing to stealing. I'm sure you can actually kill people.

What a dishonest phucker!

At least I cant edit your own post. You quoted my post

So what did you quote liar. A full grown man lying through his teeth
Re: Let's Praise Gej by Nobody: 2:20am On Jul 15, 2012
Beaf:

You have exposed yourself as deliberate liar. So sad.

Do you know Ekiti politcs more than Ayo Arise who was a senator representing Ekiti North Senatorial district at that point in time? Did you not hear Ayo Arise who labelled Dukobo as ACN thug apologise to him in that video? Why can't you acknowledge the obvious.

smh!
Re: Let's Praise Gej by uzomagic(m): 2:21am On Jul 15, 2012
bayooooooo:

Junk!
Folly!
Re: Let's Praise Gej by hercules07: 2:21am On Jul 15, 2012
I do not get the reason of this post o, are we meant to praise GEJ for not being a criminal? We are expected to prostrate before him for doing his job? Free and fair elections are the minimum requirements and in the case of Edo state, they have been guaranteed by the people not the President, if Oshiomole had marginal popularity, the elections would have been massively and comprehensively rigged, the 2011 elections were only "free and fair" in the SW, other regions had enough Ojoro, SS and SE did not make noise about rigging as the rigging was done for their candidates, the NW and NE boiled because the rigging was done against their candidates.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

"Akpabio Is A Political Pensioner" - Dino Melaye / Buhari’s Ministers Acting Like They Own Ministries – APC Group / Peter Obi Visits IDP Camps In Bokkos & Barkin-ladi LGAs, donates N5 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.