Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,730 members, 7,875,829 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:35 PM

Let's Praise Gej - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Praise Gej (19318 Views)

Before You Condemn PMB And Praise GEJ Concerning Fuel Scarcity, Note This / Maibasira:We Haven't Seen Anything Youth Friendly About Buhari's Govt,Praise GEJ / Reps Praise GEJ And Military For Boko Haram 'victory' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Praise Gej by hercules07: 2:50am On Jul 15, 2012
Beaf:

You are a bastard.
The fact that the man is a PDP person does not make Asari any less of an ACN member who was in Ekiti as a thug. Or bastard, is there any other connection you can think up between Asari and Ekiti? Is Asari a governor or ACN top shot? Why would an ND ex-miltant attend elections in the SW?

Haba listen to yourself, Asari being an ACN member can be anywhere in Nigeria nau, afterall, PDP usually sends people from other states to help mobilize during elections. As per Asari being a thug, of course he was and is still is, hope you are aware that he is also a staunch supporter of GEJ, so, GEJ is working hand in hand with thugs.
Re: Let's Praise Gej by Beaf: 2:54am On Jul 15, 2012
hercules07:

Haba listen to yourself, Asari being an ACN member can be anywhere in Nigeria nau, afterall, PDP usually sends people from other states to help mobilize during elections. As per Asari being a thug, of course he was and is still is, hope you are aware that he is also a staunch supporter of GEJ, so, GEJ is working hand in hand with thugs.

But he was there as an ACN thug. That election was an outright thug vs thug war and ACN reached for the best and most dreaded.
The fact that Asari supports GEJ does not change the capacity in which he was present in Ekiti.
Re: Let's Praise Gej by Nobody: 2:54am On Jul 15, 2012
Beaf:

You are a bastard.
The fact that the man is a PDP person does not make Asari any less of an ACN member who was in Ekiti as a thug. Or bastard, is there any other connection you can think up between Asari and Ekiti? Is Asari a governor or ACN top shot? Why would an ND ex-miltant attend elections in the SW?

Anybody with a modicum of intelligence can read this thread from beginning and drawn his or her conclusions. I have one advice for you: you are better than what you have reduced yourself to, it's not dignifying hiding behind one finger. Quit it.
Re: Let's Praise Gej by Beaf: 2:57am On Jul 15, 2012
bayooooooo:

Anybody with a modicum of intelligence can read this thread from beginning and drawn his or her conclusions. I have one advice for you: you are better than what you have reduced yourself to, it's not dignifying hiding behind one finger. Quit it.

Save your crocodile tears.
Just do not let prejudice force you to drop your morals and start lying like the worst scum.

Is hercules07 not anti-GEJ? Is he lying like you? No, he is maintaining his arguments (even if wrong) without untruths and gaining respect as a result.

I really hate liars, thieves and people in that mould.
Re: Let's Praise Gej by hercules07: 2:58am On Jul 15, 2012
Beaf:

But he was there as an ACN thug. That election was an outright thug vs thug war and ACN reached for the best and most dreaded.
The fact that Asari supports GEJ does not change the capacity in which he was present in Ekiti.

I am sure he thugged for the ACN in that election though the Ekiti People are totally for the ACN, he just came as an insurance, elections in Nigeria will always involve thugs because of the violence and the desperation attached to wining elections (I do not support thuggery o and I believe it should be dealt with), so, Asari thugged for ACN in that election and thugged for GEJ in the April elections, the guy na freelancer.
Re: Let's Praise Gej by Beaf: 3:00am On Jul 15, 2012
hercules07:

I am sure he thugged for the ACN in that election
though the Ekiti People are totally for the ACN, he just came as an insurance, elections in Nigeria will always involve thugs because of the violence and the desperation attached to wining elections (I do not support thuggery o and I believe it should be dealt with), so, Asari thugged for ACN in that election and thugged for GEJ in the April elections, the guy na freelancer.

Thank you. Bayoooo for some strange reason, cannot accept obvious facts.
Re: Let's Praise Gej by hercules07: 3:01am On Jul 15, 2012
Beaf:

Save your crocodile tears.
Just do not let prejudice force you to drop your morals and start lying like the worst scum.

Is hercules07 not anti-GEJ? Is he lying like you? No, he is maintaining his arguments (even if wrong) without untruths and gaining respect as a result.

I really hate liars, thieves and people in that mould.

I personally do not like GEJ as I believe he has nothing to offer, if he is able to prove me wrong, I will not mind supporting him but he has a long way to go, so I am not anti-GEJ, I am pro good governance.

1 Like

Re: Let's Praise Gej by jmaine: 3:02am On Jul 15, 2012
hercules07:

I will bash him if he attempts to rig whether he is successful or not is immaterial, the minimum he is expected to do is guarantee free and fair elections, doing otherwise is criminal, why should I praise someone from not stealing my votes, is our morality that messed up that we will thank someone for not denying us our rights?

Bros, will you stop dancing unnecessarily grin . . .Your failing the more your trying embarassed . . .

Mr Hercules,you said, it is normal, agreed. Did the conduct of today's poll meets the requisite standard for a credible election ? . . .Yes/No

If your answer to the above is Yes, isn't it a good yard stick and a good reference point for future election ? Yes/No

Are you not happy with how the poll was conducted ? Yes/No

If you answer is Yes above, then why are you denying the obvious that someone somewhere actually insisted it happened that way? a clear deviation from the past . . .

The same mouth you will use in castigating the process if it failed, is the same mouth your using to deny the obvious when it was a huge success . . .guy, your not fooling anyone

hercules07:

Did you listen to Fela's Beast of No Nation? Please do again so that you can hear where he says human rights is his property, I think Fela's music should be compulsory for youths of today, too much of all these new artists is not making them think straight.

I felt this was useless to our exchange . . .No offeinse, cos i don't need a Fela song to know what is the basic human right . . .
Re: Let's Praise Gej by Beaf: 3:05am On Jul 15, 2012
hercules07:

I am sure he thugged for the ACN in that election though the Ekiti People are totally for the ACN, he just came as an insurance, elections in Nigeria will always involve thugs because of the violence and the desperation attached to wining elections (I do not support thuggery o and I believe it should be dealt with), so, Asari thugged for ACN in that election and thugged for GEJ in the April elections, the guy na freelancer.

As for thuggery being a crime, that is true. But you must agree that it flourished to the extent it did in the past, because all elections were muscle affairs.
Lets not forget that political thuggery gave birth to some wings of the Niger Delta militancy as well as the current deadly boko haram.

Now that we have free and fair elections, thuggery is visibly disappearing. With time, it will die a natural death. No one needs them to snatch ballot boxes and intimidate voters anymore. I praise GEJ for that.
Re: Let's Praise Gej by jmaine: 3:06am On Jul 15, 2012
Senator Arise was formerly of the AD, and the AC, where he was the gubernatorial candidate before cross carpeting to the PDP

In 2003, Senator Ayo Arise joined active politics and [b]was at various times Gubernatorial aspirant on the platform of Alliance for Democracy (AD), Action Congress and Senatorial candidate under the banner of the Peoples Democratic Party. [/b]He was elected as Senator of the Federal Republic of Nigeria representing Ekiti North Senatorial District, June 2007. Senator Ayo Arise has many articles published in the Nigerian Newspaper including the Financial Standard, Thisday, Guardian and the Punch Newspaper on various aspects of Electronic commerce.

He is currently the Chairman Senate Committee on Privatization, and member of Senate Committees on Local and Foreign Debt, Banking Insurance and Financial Institutions, Water Resources, Industries and Adhoc Committee on Transportation Sector.

http://www.senatorarise.com/profile.html#politicalhistory
Re: Let's Praise Gej by hercules07: 3:08am On Jul 15, 2012
jmaine:

Bros, will you stop dancing unnecessarily grin . . .Your failing the more your trying embarassed . . .

Mr Hercules,you said, it is normal, agreed. Did the conduct of today's poll meets the requisite standard for a credible election . . .Yes/No

If your answer to the above is Yes, isn't it a good yard stick and a good reference point for future election ? Yes/No

Are you not happy with how the poll was conducted Yes/No

If you answer is Yes above, then why are you denying the obvious that someone actually insisted it happened that way . . .

The same mouth you will use in castigating the process if it failed, is the same mouth your using to deny the obvious when it was a huge success . . .guy, your not fooling anyone

I felt this was useless to our exchange . . .No offeinse, cos i don't need a Fela song to know what is the basic human right . . .

Okay I take the last part back but get me right, I want to believe the elections are free and fair (until we get the results and it reflects the will of the people sha o, this is naija), but because someone "insists" that the election should be free and fair is not enough reasons for me to praise him, it is the minimum he should do, do you expect your employer to praise you for doing the minimum required?
Re: Let's Praise Gej by hercules07: 3:11am On Jul 15, 2012
jmaine: Senator Arise was formerly of the AD, and the AC, where he was the gubernatorial candidate before cross carpeting to the PDP

http://www.senatorarise.com/profile.html#politicalhistory

He was a PDP guy when he made the allegations against Asari.
Beaf:

As for thuggery being a crime, that is true. But you must agree that it flourished to the extent it did in the past, because all elections were muscle affairs.
Lets not forget that political thuggery gave birth to some wings of the Niger Delta militancy as well as the current deadly boko haram.

Now that we have free and fair elections, thuggery is visibly disappearing. With time, it will die a natural death. No one needs them to snatch ballot boxes and intimidate voters anymore. I praise GEJ for that.

Thuggery disappearing ke, the reasons ballot boxes are not being snatched are because voters are protecting their votes and rigging is being done at the collation centers, why ballot snatch when you can rig cleanly at the collation center.

1 Like

Re: Let's Praise Gej by Beaf: 3:11am On Jul 15, 2012
hercules07:

I personally do not like GEJ as I believe he has nothing to offer, if he is able to prove me wrong, I will not mind supporting him but he has a long way to go, so I am not anti-GEJ, I am pro good governance.

We are all pro-good governance, I guess approach is different though (I'm obviously an avid supporter). Like you, I hope GEJ performs creditably; if he doesn't, I'll be the first to join you. But, so far, its been good.
Re: Let's Praise Gej by jmaine: 3:11am On Jul 15, 2012
hercules07:

Okay I take the last part back but get me right, I want to believe the elections are free and fair (until we get the results and it reflects the will of the people sha o, this is naija), but because someone "insists" that the election should be free and fair is not enough reasons for me to praise him, it is the minimum he should do, do you expect your employer to praise you for doing the minimum required?

Your employer will always acknowledge you for a job well done even though he employed you to do it and is expected of you . . .Now let me replay Beaf poser to you . .Why praise your ward for passing an exam, even though he is required to pass his exams to justify the fees paid by you
Re: Let's Praise Gej by hercules07: 3:12am On Jul 15, 2012
Beaf:

We are all pro-good governance, I guess approach is different though (I'm obviously an avid supporter). Like you, I hope GEJ performs creditably; if he doesn't, I'll be the first to join you. But, so far, its been good.

That is where we disagree, so far it has been terrible but for his sake, I hope he can turn it around.
Re: Let's Praise Gej by jmaine: 3:14am On Jul 15, 2012
hercules07:

Was only pointing out his political history for future referencing . . .he was under the ACN stock before cross carpeting to the PDP, the same way PDP politician cross carpet to increase their chances of being a party flag bearer
Re: Let's Praise Gej by hercules07: 3:15am On Jul 15, 2012
jmaine:

Your employer will always acknowledge you for a job well done even though he employed you to do it and is expected of you . . .Now let me replay Beaf poser to you . .Why praise your ward for passing an exam, even though he is required to pass his exams to justify the fees paid by you

I will love the kind of employer that praises a staff for doing the minimum, I have not met one sha because you will never progress, as per being praised for passing exams, I once came 7th in my class with an average of about 70% and was feeling good about myself, on getting home and showing my dad my results, he tore me a new one, I never came lower than 1st after that, I do not accept the minimum from those I work with and from my children, i will definitely not accept minimum from my president.
Re: Let's Praise Gej by jmaine: 3:15am On Jul 15, 2012
Make i go crash abeg. . .I get serious early packages tomorrow . .laha guys wink
Re: Let's Praise Gej by hercules07: 3:16am On Jul 15, 2012
jmaine:

Was only pointing out his political history for future referencing . . .he was under the ACN stock before cross carpeting to the PDP, the same way PDP politician cross carpet to increase their chances of being a party flag bearer

Yeah you were though the wahala was beaf called him an ACN senator, our politicians will always defect to the winning party, the issue is those that defect to the PDP in the SW become rabid once they get to that party.
Re: Let's Praise Gej by Beaf: 3:19am On Jul 15, 2012
hercules07:

Thuggery disappearing ke, the reasons ballot boxes are not being snatched are[b] because voters are protecting their votes[/b] and rigging is being done at the collation centers, why ballot snatch when you can rig cleanly at the collation center.

Abeg, forget dat side jare!
Nobody will protect votes with their mobile phones if strong, hairy chested men wielding AK's were to descend on their polling booth as used to happen in previous years. In fact, such a situation would only prove that the Nigerian voter is an Olympics 100m gold medalist. Lol!

As for rigging being done at collation centres, that is now impossible (thanks to the new transparency). Each polling station has staff from the parties that sign the results and keep a copy; so that independent verification of figures is now done by all political parties, even before INEC declares. If anybody was to rig successfully, they would have to carry it out at the polling centre; once results have left, it is too late.

Thank GEJ, bro! Lol!
Re: Let's Praise Gej by jmaine: 3:21am On Jul 15, 2012
hercules07:

I will love the kind of employer that praises a staff for doing the minimum, I have not met one sha because you will never progress, as per being praised for passing exams, I once came 7th in my class with an average of about 70% and was feeling good about myself, on getting home and showing my dad my results, he tore me a new one, I never came lower than 1st after that, I do not accept the minimum from those I work with and from my children, i will definitely not accept minimum from my president.

My last response before i retire to bed . . . .

The height of education is coming out tops or performing excellently . . .The height of the election is to make it credible, and allow the voice of the people count in choosing their leader as expected in a Normal democratic setting . . .

Mr hercules, that height was delivered and it wasn't minimal grin . . .So what are you expected to do . . . .Commend the people who ensured it met the [size=14pt]normal requisite standard[/size]

Keywords: Normal,requisite, and height
Re: Let's Praise Gej by Beaf: 3:21am On Jul 15, 2012
jmaine: Make i go crash abeg. . .I get serious early packages tomorrow . .laha guys wink

Sleep well, bruv.
Re: Let's Praise Gej by hercules07: 3:22am On Jul 15, 2012
Beaf:

Abeg, forget dat side jare!
Nobody will protect votes with their mobile phones if strong, hairy chested men wielding AK's were to descend on their polling booth as used to happen in previous years. In fact, such a situation would only prove that the Nigerian voter is an Olympics 100m gold medalist. Lol!

As for rigging being done at collation centres, that is now impossible (thanks to the new transparency). Each polling station has staff from the parties that sign the results and keep a copy; so that independent verification of figures is now done by all political parties, even before INEC declares. If anybody was to rig successfully, they would have to carry it out at the polling centre; once results have left, it is too late.

Thank GEJ, bro! Lol!

We will have to agree to disagree on this, when people are desperate to protect their votes, forget AK 47 ooo, people will come with their own too, abi you think a fulani who is ready to die will fear guns?
Re: Let's Praise Gej by jmaine: 3:23am On Jul 15, 2012
Beaf:

Sleep well, bruv.

Bros, thank you. . .We continue later today grin
Re: Let's Praise Gej by Beaf: 3:29am On Jul 15, 2012
hercules07:

We will have to agree to disagree on this, when people are desperate to protect their votes, forget AK 47 ooo, people will come with their own too, abi you think a fulani who is ready to die will fear guns?

Sadly, that level of desperation is completely absent in Nigeria.
Just as much as we demand the govt performs, so we should be singing rousing songs for the citizens to wake up.
Re: Let's Praise Gej by kasiem(m): 8:03am On Jul 15, 2012
mehn, people can go to any extent just to hide the truth o
Re: Let's Praise Gej by dayokanu(m): 8:42am On Jul 15, 2012
[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/745012_00a-1_jpg9db310ec111881d42476fd50e933024d[/img]

Retardeen cross leg dey wait for the Oba of Benin. You go wait tire

Like they said, Siddon look na dog name.

Siddon look Jonathan. Retardeen you dey hear me so? Siddon dey wait for the Oba

1 Like

Re: Let's Praise Gej by kasiem(m): 8:47am On Jul 15, 2012
Hercules, FYI, the best the president can give is credible electioneering process, cos it's through that u'll see ur dream of having good leaders, who'll guarantee u a good leadership, come true. And the bad leaders will strive as much as possible to see that they perform well to have their second term guaranteed. Nigeria suffered in the past because our leaders used up the money meant for governance to settle the people who'l rig them into office, but now our leaders have realised that sovereignty has been restored to the people.
For those of u blabbing about protection of votes, during the days of obj election never reached polling stations and the results declared, at the end nothing will happen. don't u think that gej can still do it same way if he had wanted to rig the election? Let's praise the man for once.
Re: Let's Praise Gej by kasiem(m): 8:50am On Jul 15, 2012
dayokanu: [img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/745012_00a-1_jpg9db310ec111881d42476fd50e933024d[/img]

what if ur people are watchng u, what will of this ur idiocy? Mehn, so humans can be this disgusting?
Re: Let's Praise Gej by Nobody: 9:11am On Jul 15, 2012
dayokanu: [img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/745012_00a-1_jpg9db310ec111881d42476fd50e933024d[/img]

he is not a lion na - na bingo he be lipsrsealed
Re: Let's Praise Gej by Nobody: 9:16am On Jul 15, 2012
typical of gej muppets always trying to steal credit fr things the dunce had no hand in

the praise goes to the good people of edo who refused to be intimidated

what nonsesne

even the over hyped and ridiculous cassava bread is not a gej initiative

the only original thing that gej can be credited for is not giving a damn about declaring assets and having a ghost worker perm sec wife

you can praise him for that

1 Like

Re: Let's Praise Gej by AndroBlaze: 10:05am On Jul 15, 2012
oyb: typical of gej muppets always trying to steal credit fr things the dunce had no hand in

the praise goes to the good people of edo who refused to be intimidated

what nonsesne

even the over hyped and ridiculous cassava bread is not a gej initiative

the only original thing that gej can be credited for is not giving a damn about declaring assets and having a ghost worker perm sec wife

you can praise him for that

It's just like when OBJ was leaving and he boasted after 8 years that his crowning achievement was bringing GSM to Nigerians, like say na him invent Nokia :smh:

My money will be on Ebele claiming Oliver Twist as his brainchild.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

PDP May Not Participate In Edo Guber Elections, INEC Warns / Anger As FG Recalls N14.9bn Paris Club Refund From Benue / Produce Nnamdi Kanu In Court, His Absence Will Spell Doom – MASSOB Tells FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.