Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,822 members, 7,872,756 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:11 PM

Let's Praise Gej - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Praise Gej (19316 Views)

Before You Condemn PMB And Praise GEJ Concerning Fuel Scarcity, Note This / Maibasira:We Haven't Seen Anything Youth Friendly About Buhari's Govt,Praise GEJ / Reps Praise GEJ And Military For Boko Haram 'victory' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Praise Gej by amdy08: 9:11am On Jul 16, 2012
INEC deserves commendation for what happened in EDO.and also GEJ for allowing Jega to do his work.
Re: Let's Praise Gej by jmaine: 9:12am On Jul 16, 2012
BeraBera: And what makes you think it was GEJ that was on the line during d telephone conversation at the collation centre?

Nigerians must learn how to appreciate good things, even if it's little. I've seen the return of free and fair elections in the country during GEJ's administration. Last year's election was one-in-a-million likewise subsequent re-runs at state levels. With the help of Prof Attahiru Jega, I believe more free and fair elections a yet to come in 9ja

I remember before last Saturday's Edo election, people were spreading rumor that PDP had plans of rigging it, but from the looks of things now, we all can see that here were no plans for any rigging, @ least, GEJ won't permit that. Nevertheless, I'm happy for Comrade Oshiomole. I wish u God's guidance and divine wisdom.

The funny issue about the Ekiti rerun election was that Yar Adua was the one who solely called the shotz in 2009 . . . .The GEJ phone calling was just too funny to bear grin
Re: Let's Praise Gej by mrperfect(m): 9:18am On Jul 16, 2012
God should be praised.
Re: Let's Praise Gej by Demdem(m): 9:18am On Jul 16, 2012
ifihearam: @demdem
Shut up
Since you were born have u ever held any elective position not even "a primary skul class captain". Oloshi

Foool, say urs and i will say mine. go die if u arent happy with that. Elepe. grin
Re: Let's Praise Gej by kasiem(m): 9:20am On Jul 16, 2012
jmaine:

The funny issue about the Ekiti rerun election was that Yar Adua was the one who solely called the shotz in 2009 . . . .The GEJ phone calling was just too funny to bear grin
i don't know this almajiri elrufai and his cattles get their lies from, is it from their nomadic school? The same way rufai said anambra is the poorest state, is the same way his cattles are telling us that sylva was used as a sacrificial lamb.
Re: Let's Praise Gej by 1025: 9:24am On Jul 16, 2012
INEC deserves commendation for what happened in EDO.and also GEJ for allowing Jega to do his work.

@amdy08,
abeg go and sit down. what did jega1 and jonathan ebele goodluck azikiwe(jega2) do in bayelsa? they know what they are doing. they always look face. in imo state, they saw the bitterness on the faces of the citizens and allowed peace to reign. you can't point to one state where a free and fair election will let pdp win. can u just come to a state like lagos and rig in favour of pdp? then u will be asking the masses to go to war.
if pdp had won in edo, our first lady would have been made the secretary to the state govt. the new idea now is to make sure every state give mrs. wrong english appointment in every state as long as it is a pdp state.
Re: Let's Praise Gej by jmaine: 9:33am On Jul 16, 2012
kasiem: i don't know this almajiri elrufai and his cattles get their lies from, is it from their nomadic school? The same way rufai said anambra is the poorest state, is the same way his cattles are telling us that sylva was used as a sacrificial lamb.

lol . . .Easy brother, it's allowed grin . . . .There is only one standing rule on this forum which is ======> Isaac Newton's Third law of motion . . .

There are always both sides of the divide with intermmitent lies debunked from both sides cheesy
Re: Let's Praise Gej by kasiem(m): 9:49am On Jul 16, 2012
jmaine:

lol . . .Easy brother, it's allowed grin . . . .There is only one standing rule on this forum which is ======> Isaac Newton's Third law of motion . . .

There are always both sides of the divide with intermmitent lies debunked from both sides cheesy

mehn, dis one don pass becareful
Re: Let's Praise Gej by Idokojimmy: 9:51am On Jul 16, 2012
GEJ has once again demostrated his resolute resolve to correct the ills that hitherto characterize our political system. Let's support him to do more.
Re: Let's Praise Gej by Solemntee: 10:20am On Jul 16, 2012
Kudos to GEJ and Jega for allowing Edo state voters to choose their choice governor in a free and fair election.
Re: Let's Praise Gej by ubandire(m): 10:32am On Jul 16, 2012
vanstanzy:
Mr man, u're right. First of all am glad Osho baba n ACN won, cos PDP winning would've been a catastrophy 4 edo, we know Pdps' antecedence.
Thank u GEJ, but also give it to Osho baba n ACNs' doggedness. Cos beleive it or not PDP would have loved to rig the election.

Why are u engaged in blanket critiscim,it's unarguable that the best governor in the land today is from the PDP,that a spoilt child failed to deliver doesn't mean the PDP wouldn't.Afterall in all fairness Osunbor was doing very well before his election was upturned,in as much as am not averse to ur complaint of failed leadership am just advising we place our issues in proper context.
Re: Let's Praise Gej by Demdem(m): 10:37am On Jul 16, 2012
ubandire:

Why are u engaged in blanket critiscim,it's unarguable that the best governor in the land today is from the PDP,that a spoil child failed to deliver doesn't mean the PDP wouldn't.Afterall in all fairness Osunbor was doing very well before his election was upturned,in as much as am not averse to ur complaint of failed leadership am just advising we place our issues in proper context.

Osunbor being there even for a day was based on Fraud as affirmed by the law court. No good can ever come out from such criminous acts.
Re: Let's Praise Gej by Gbawe: 10:41am On Jul 16, 2012
kasiem: Gbawe, i never knew that u were such a berk until this your comment. So, u are presenting sylva to us as a saint who was maltreated? Which election can sylva freely win? In the area of selection and imposition of candidates, in all due honesty, u know what acn can do. Since gej is powerless, why didn't u guys trounce him when he brought soldiers to lagos, instead, u guys resorted to yowling.

Why do people like you talk when you don't even have one functional brain cell in your head? The substantive issue , ala consistent commitment to democratic tenets, has nothing to do with our perception of Sylva. Since you are not bright enough to appreciate that, then you should have kept your idiocy to yourself instead of displaying the comprehension skill of a 2 year old by stating that anyone is "presenting Sylva as a saint".

The part in bold is just laughable in its crass idiocy and simply deserves no response.
Re: Let's Praise Gej by Myself2(m): 10:55am On Jul 16, 2012
What if the election was not free and fair,wouldn't you asswipes here deriding the man,heap the blame on him?
Re: Let's Praise Gej by ubandire(m): 11:17am On Jul 16, 2012
ekt_bear: Who is thanking anyone for giving them equal rights in the US?

If you are caught discriminating against someone because they are gay, then you'll likely get sued and lose a lot of money...

Kindly link to the equivalent thread on whatever the US version of Nairaland is, where people are thanking others for not violating their rights grin

Free and fair elections devoid of violence and manipulation of figures have been very alien to us in this part of the of the world,when we achieve feats that were hitherto unimagined in this country ,we shouldn't have any reason not to celebrate the architect no matter who has done it before or is doing it.We are patriotic Nigerians,we will not fail to celebrate transformation.

I've seen and heard people celebrate Gov.Fashola for cleaning up oshodi,celebrate Gov Akpabio for massive infrastructural development,celebrate Amaechi for his educational strides,the lists goes on and on.

Come to think of it,American presidents brandish their terrorist crackdown as achievements during campaigns and are celebrated for it,for instance Osama bin laden has been an enemy of state to the Americans,when President Obama got him,he was celebrated and infact it's one of his major campaign points,is he not supposed to provide security for Americans?Sometime recently President Obama succeeded in pushing through his health reform agenda via a bill to parliament,there was so much celebration and champagne popping in the white house and he's now using it as a major achievement to ask for a second term in office, he's also being celebrated for it.

If it wasn't for HYPOCRISY how would we not applaud this man for making our votes count in this country?It has been an anthem for the opposition and now he's made it reality some bunch of never see well loosers are making unneccessary comments over it.President GEJ promised it during his campaigns and he has followed it up with action,which goes a long way to burtress the fact that he's a man of his words.

The transformation Agenda must continue whether the enemies of state celebrate him or not.
Re: Let's Praise Gej by ektbear: 11:19am On Jul 16, 2012
^--which kyn useless post be dis

another one of the laptops in abuja
Re: Let's Praise Gej by ubandire(m): 11:22am On Jul 16, 2012
ekt_bear: ^--which kyn useless post be dis

another one of the laptops in abuja

Do I expect an animal like u to understand?afterall which human being will answer an animal's name.Are u a polar or teddy BEAR?laptop ur mouth.FOOL!
Re: Let's Praise Gej by ubandire(m): 11:28am On Jul 16, 2012
kasiem: mehn, dis one don pass becareful

My brother go on,they are very stupid loosers and they will never calm down to learn before opening their lousy and loquacious mouths to trend falsehood.A fool is someone who doesn't know that he does not know thereby exhibiting ignorance of the highest order.
Re: Let's Praise Gej by ektbear: 11:33am On Jul 16, 2012
Mr Laptop, I am a grizzly bear in human form. Does that answer your question?
Re: Let's Praise Gej by ubandire(m): 11:40am On Jul 16, 2012
ekt_bear: Mr Laptop, I am a grizzly bear in human form. Does that answer your question?

Mr Nokia,have been expecting ur reply,but wasn't quick in coming as usual,try downloading a new version of opera mini and stop hating.See u have a problem with the device am using.BEAR!
Re: Let's Praise Gej by ektbear: 11:45am On Jul 16, 2012
Nokia ke

Opera mini?

You got it wrong Mr Laptop...I'm Android grin
Re: Let's Praise Gej by Beaf: 11:47am On Jul 16, 2012
People who cannot cope with arguments but refer to "laptops" instead, always sound unrelentingly stup!d.
...Just saying.
Re: Let's Praise Gej by ektbear: 11:52am On Jul 16, 2012
Of course, not surprising for Beaf to rally to the defense of his fellow laptops.

They know their own
Re: Let's Praise Gej by klaus3011(m): 11:57am On Jul 16, 2012
bayooooooo:

Praise GEJ my foot. Nigerians are protecting their votes period.
The same GEJ ordered Segun Oni to be declared winner of a rerun election he did not win. It was a telephone conversion that was on speaker for all to hear at collation centre.
so you mean the election officer at the collation centre in ekiti has the direct line of GEJ embarassed embarassed embarassed shocked shocked NA WA OOOHHHHHH..una go kill person for this nairaland....infact your second name na KABIRU SOKOTO...MSCHEWWWWW
Re: Let's Praise Gej by Beaf: 11:57am On Jul 16, 2012
ekt_bear: Of course, not surprising for Beaf to rally to the defense of his fellow laptops.

They know their own

You've always been stup!d. Anything new? Lol!
Its easy to see how much of a fool you are, where you not the one rooting for Tinubu and greater Yoruba land like you were sick in the head?
I wonder what sudden realisation has stopped your crusade. You are a fool, bro. Accept it so you can improve your life.

That said, learn to stick to topic without insulting those who present superior arguments. I'm sure that sick NURTW style behaviour is not the norm in the US where you live.
Re: Let's Praise Gej by ubandire(m): 12:00pm On Jul 16, 2012
ekt_bear: Nokia ke

Opera mini?

You got it wrong Mr Laptop...I'm Android grin

What a child,u are now telling me what u use,mehn.I now know ur type,wouldn't waste my precious time trying to tutor u again.You are a kid,grow up.
Re: Let's Praise Gej by ektbear: 12:00pm On Jul 16, 2012
Lol. Beaf, of all people on NL calling someone else a fool! grin

Wetin man go hear
Re: Let's Praise Gej by ektbear: 12:01pm On Jul 16, 2012
NURTW behavior is actually par for the course here

In fact, I'm the head of NURTW North America grin grin
Re: Let's Praise Gej by Beaf: 12:02pm On Jul 16, 2012
klaus3011:
so you mean the election officer at the collation centre in ekiti has the direct line of GEJ embarassed embarassed embarassed shocked shocked NA WA OOOHHHHHH..una go kill person for this nairaland....infact your second name na KABIRU SOKOTO...MSCHEWWWWW

Don't mind that guy! Can you imagine him even claiming to have witnessed a phone call?
I wonder if the so-called call was broadcast to every mobile so that he could witness it. I really hate liars and sadly, bayoooo has proven himself to be one.
Re: Let's Praise Gej by ektbear: 12:02pm On Jul 16, 2012
ubandire:
What a child,u are now telling me what u use,mehn.I now know ur type,wouldn't waste my precious time trying to tutor u again.You are a kid,grow up.

You should offer thanks for the correction, Mr Laptop. Otherwise you'd have remained under the mistaken impression that I use a nokia phone.
Re: Let's Praise Gej by ubandire(m): 12:03pm On Jul 16, 2012
Beaf:

You've always been stup!d. Anything new? Lol!
Its easy to see how much of a fool you are, where you not the one rooting for Tinubu and greater Yoruba land like you were sick in the head?
I wonder what sudden realisation has stopped your crusade. You are a fool, bro. Accept it so you can improve your life.

That said, learn to stick to topic without insulting those who present superior arguments. I'm sure that sick NURTW style behaviour is not the norm in the US where you live.

My brother are u minding the daft kid?He's so inferior,such people will definitely fade with time,are u surprised he couldn't sustain the tinubu crusade?with a shallow brain he can't sustain arguments,so don't bother wasting ur time with a Kid.When he gets to our level he'll understand.
Re: Let's Praise Gej by ubandire(m): 12:04pm On Jul 16, 2012
ekt_bear:

You should offer thanks for the correction, Mr Laptop. Otherwise you'd have remained under the mistaken impression that I use a nokia phone.

Who cares...

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

The Fulani Will Not Leave - Beginning Of The End? / Niger President Issoufou, Visits Jonathan (photo) / Live PICS Of Protest Going On At IKEDC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.