Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,088 members, 7,887,168 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 11:21 PM

Why Do Women Never Let Go Of Their Ex's - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Never Let Go Of Their Ex's (40602 Views)

5 Things Women NEVER Tell Their Men / "Never Let a Man Define Who You Are" - Oprah Winfrey / Why Are Guys Always In Love With Their Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Women Never Let Go Of Their Ex's by OldHag: 2:05pm On Jul 16, 2012
DammyFx: Nigerian Girl Will Never Stop Sleeping With There Ex's Even When They Are Married..

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Why Do Women Never Let Go Of Their Ex's by cyril83(m): 2:07pm On Jul 16, 2012
Exes f.uc.k harder than currents
Re: Why Do Women Never Let Go Of Their Ex's by ObaMa9ja1: 2:13pm On Jul 16, 2012
Billyonaire: Cos they realize that men are all the same, so they see no reason they left their ex since you are just another version of her ex.
true talk
Re: Why Do Women Never Let Go Of Their Ex's by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jul 16, 2012
KokoBeware: okafors law

C1 + P = C∞
Yea, Okafor's Law of Congodynamics actually plays a natural role.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Never Let Go Of Their Ex's by amyg(f): 2:16pm On Jul 16, 2012
Its becos old firewood dey quick catch fire

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Never Let Go Of Their Ex's by Tattooboy: 2:23pm On Jul 16, 2012
Ruth Isaac: Dats true. because som ex turn out to b a great lost
U CAN SAY THAT AGAIN. I STIL GET DOWN WIT MY TWO EXES. NORMAL THING
Re: Why Do Women Never Let Go Of Their Ex's by Faithlovewinner: 2:28pm On Jul 16, 2012
PortHarcourtBoy: Same way "FIRST CUT IS THE DEEPEST"...

That's how "FIRST PRICK IS THE SWEETEST" grin
.are u sure?b are u sur because i dnt remenber d teast of my x prick oo..tru.
Re: Why Do Women Never Let Go Of Their Ex's by fankasibe: 2:29pm On Jul 16, 2012
......NOT AFTER SHE HAS MADE A GOOD TASTE OF THE LONG SAUSAGE,TWO EGGS AND DROPs OF MILK(pls don't imaging)
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Women Never Let Go Of Their Ex's by haruna1970(m): 2:30pm On Jul 16, 2012
Bro, I guess girls always leap before they look. undecided
Re: Why Do Women Never Let Go Of Their Ex's by femski: 2:32pm On Jul 16, 2012
not only women, even men they never want to let go.
Re: Why Do Women Never Let Go Of Their Ex's by TheMatrix3: 2:34pm On Jul 16, 2012
KokoBeware: okafors law

C1 + P = C∞

When i first heard dat law i hated dt with a passion but have come to find it true to a very large extent....Not fair
Re: Why Do Women Never Let Go Of Their Ex's by Orikinla(m): 2:35pm On Jul 16, 2012
190: This works with BOTH men and women. And sometimes it is not even the case. The reasons why people sometimes want an ex back are because they finally realised what they had and then its too late. They may have taken the other person for granted and just assumed they would stick by them. But once they see an ex getting stronger and moving in different directions, reality sets in. The reality is that this person may have some dignity, pride, goals and a zest for life without you. This can cause some people alot of fear and regret.
Sometimes its a good wakeup call and you do not take them for granted again if you win them back. Other times it is a lesson to learn. The lesson being that no matter how in love someone can be with you, that love can die with neglect and or abuse and there sometimes is nothing you can do to win it back. Never asssume that things will always stay the same or that you have a person right where you want them. You may actually be baffled by their newfound strength and kick yourself for being such an ass.
I have found its more men that feel the regret of the one that go away so to speak. They realise at that point that you cant just go out and find a duplicate of that person as there will never be another you. They all they do is compare every women to the one that got away. To avoid living in this type of regret, just make sure you always treat your partner with love and respect.

. Interesting analysis of romantic crisis. In my own case, they always keep coming back, and even the married ones too. To make the matter more complicated, the little daughters of two married ex-girlfriends think I am more caring than their Daddies and that gives their mothers the reasons to visit often. I think some girls are love crazy. Even an ex-girlfriend I have been very nasty to and reported her to the police for harassing me still came back! Sometimes, it is scary!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Never Let Go Of Their Ex's by tpia5: 2:35pm On Jul 16, 2012
Not sure what kind of women you folks roll with.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Never Let Go Of Their Ex's by Hemanwel(m): 2:38pm On Jul 16, 2012
Okafor's law of Congodynamics states:A punny once chopped either by rape or any oda means can still b re-chopped,as long as their's a co-existin rapport btw d choppee n d chopper.

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Never Let Go Of Their Ex's by ypzilanti: 2:42pm On Jul 16, 2012
There are always exceptions to the rule,oh!

Meanwhile see the loud silence from the babes.

The reason why girls skrew their exes in Nigeria is because they are Hot (they are human) and they would rather do with someone that has already seen them naked than have a new guy poking them. Its a cultural thing...trying not to increase numbers.

Meanwhile, one of my exes is an exception to this rule, oh. See small girl i was skrewing all over the place. We were so bonded s£xually that we used to lock our selves in a rom and skrew 4 to 5 rounds...our record was 7 rounds. I am not making this thing up. All I needed to be aroused was to see her nude, and all she needed was a touch from me.

She was really loving and caring in other ways too, but I always was aloof in the relationship. She told me she knew I had other women, but she was addicted to the sex and deserved a loving exclusive relationship.

My people soon as she got a new boyfriend after this our on and off bedmatics, she dropped me stone cold. In fact the day she last came to my house and i tried to touch her, she threw a fit and warned me seriously.

She's married now to one lucky mutherfuka who is enjoying all the bedroom skills I groomed her in...in addition she was also a great person and very beautiful.

My only consolation is that when i saw the same qualities in my present woman, I behaved myself this time around and appreciated her. she can't go 7 rounds like her predecessor, but I'm not that young to try that suicide s£x anymore.

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Never Let Go Of Their Ex's by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 16, 2012
The_Matrix:

When i first heard dat law i hated dt with a passion but have come to find it true to a very large extent....Not fair
Its very true, so true that 2 of my ex(s) that are married prove it. And am sure they still wanna prove it till tomorrow.
Re: Why Do Women Never Let Go Of Their Ex's by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 16, 2012
Hemanwel: Okafor's law of Congodynamics states:A punny once chopped either by rape or any oda means can still b re-chopped,as long as their's a co-existin rapport btw d choppee n d chopper.
grin
Re: Why Do Women Never Let Go Of Their Ex's by Bluediamond1(f): 2:51pm On Jul 16, 2012
Never in my lifetym!..sincerely speakin i may not b d strong willed type bt 1thing i ve neva done in a relationshp is luk bak afta a brk-up.dnt get it twisted i dont mk u an enemy outrightly bt i distance myself n avoid anythn dat cld eva bring us in contact. Y? Coz b4 i brk up wit u,i mk sure its on gud grounds esp wen its ur fault n u hurt me so bad.all i kip thinkin is u wld do evn worse if i eva com bak around.so its already a part of me,once we done;DNT HOLD UR BREATH....Never in my lifetym!..sincerely speakin i may not b d strong willed type bt 1thing i ve neva done in a relationshp is luk bak afta a brk-up.dnt get it twisted i dont mk u an enemy outrightly bt i distance myself n avoid anythn dat cld eva bring us in contact. Y? Coz b4 i brk up wit u,i mk sure its on gud grounds esp wen its ur fault n u hurt me so bad.all i kip thinkin is u wld do evn worse if i eva com bak around.so its already a part of me,once we done;DNT HOLD UR BREATH....Never in my lifetym!..sincerely speakin i may not b d strong willed type bt 1thing i ve neva done in a relationshp is luk bak afta a brk-up.dnt get it twisted i dont mk u an enemy outrightly bt i distance myself n avoid anythn dat cld eva bring us in contact. Y? Coz b4 i brk up wit u,i mk sure its on gud grounds esp wen its ur fault n u hurt me so bad.all i kip thinkin is u wld do evn worse if i eva com bak around.so its already a part of me,once we done;DNT HOLD UR BREATH....
Re: Why Do Women Never Let Go Of Their Ex's by funkymedina: 2:54pm On Jul 16, 2012
Another naija girl bashing thread, for pfuck sake!! Am on my last nerver , why not put a welcome page , no girls allowed on nairaland. Do you feel better about urselves talking all this trash, so because you may or may not know one girl who fancied her ex all nigerians r now like that and you need a thread on nairaland. How about all the millions of useless guys dating 3 girls at the same time including thier ex thier best friends ex and mothers friends . Where r the threads for that?
Re: Why Do Women Never Let Go Of Their Ex's by skyone(m): 3:05pm On Jul 16, 2012
They don't always know what exactly they want until they are in their late 40s.

Note:
Even when they are married embarassed
Re: Why Do Women Never Let Go Of Their Ex's by ypzilanti: 3:07pm On Jul 16, 2012
funky medina: Another naija girl bashing thread, for pfuck sake!! Am on my last nerver , why not put a welcome page , no girls allowed on nairaland. Do you feel better about urselves talking all this trash, so because you may or may not know one girl who fancied her ex all nigerians r now like that and you need a thread on nairaland. How about all the millions of useless guys dating 3 girls at the same time including thier ex thier best friends ex and mothers friends . Where r the threads for that?

I was on the politics section and was bored, so I sauntered off to find more exciting and fluffy stuff.

I dont agree with the premise...there are still some cold blooded women out there...as well as some women with some self respect and dignity.

In a lot of cases sha, a Hot Nigerian girl would buzz her ex for s£xual gratification rather than the cute guy that has been on her case since last year. It is a social fact. Please dont get so worked up about it.

Hot irresponsible guys abound in Nigeria too...I know cause I was one. grin
Re: Why Do Women Never Let Go Of Their Ex's by funkymedina: 3:09pm On Jul 16, 2012
ypzilanti:

I was on the politics section and was bored, so I sauntered off to find more exciting and fluffy stuff.

I dont agree with the premise...there are still some cold blooded women out there...as well as some women with some self respect and dignity.

In a lot of cases sha, a Hot Nigerian girl would buzz her ex for s£xual gratification rather than the cute guy that has been on her case since last year. It is a social fact. Please dont get so worked up about it.

Hot irresponsible guys abound in Nigeria too...I know cause I was one. grin

I am yet to see a thread bashhing u. Its it ok for the goose, then its ok for the gander. So whats all the fuss about? People should grow up.
Re: Why Do Women Never Let Go Of Their Ex's by LordReed(m): 3:15pm On Jul 16, 2012
cog1: Point of correction,its not all ladies that would want to get
All mushy with an ex!
The fact that they don't forget them, because their brains are still
Doing their God-given function of coordinating memory amongst
Other functions, does not in any way say they'll be happy to
Jump into the sack with their ex!!!!!!
In fact,some ladies will not touch their ex with a '000m pole!!!
Esp if he was the horrible type! Talkless of sleeping with him again!!!
Unless he's willing to be decapitated from the rear!!!

True talk. All that generalisation that ladies don't let go of their ex's is just balderdash.
Re: Why Do Women Never Let Go Of Their Ex's by olaojo: 3:33pm On Jul 16, 2012
Things get tuffer and so they realise the difference btwn the former and later but time would have been far spent.
Re: Why Do Women Never Let Go Of Their Ex's by OgidiOlu3(m): 3:39pm On Jul 16, 2012
Once debe, always debe! #confirm.
Re: Why Do Women Never Let Go Of Their Ex's by ceejay80s(m): 3:47pm On Jul 16, 2012
ThOU SHALL NOT CONVET THY NEIGHBOUR'S WIFE
Re: Why Do Women Never Let Go Of Their Ex's by Sagytarius(m): 3:48pm On Jul 16, 2012
ekyal: Its simply because, when a woman loves, she loves for real!!

ihn! make we hear word!
Re: Why Do Women Never Let Go Of Their Ex's by ceejay80s(m): 4:06pm On Jul 16, 2012
PortHarcourtBoy: Same way "FIRST CUT IS THE DEEPEST"...

That's how "FIRST PRICK IS THE SWEETEST" grin
9ice yarn!
Re: Why Do Women Never Let Go Of Their Ex's by Pennywise(m): 4:22pm On Jul 16, 2012
Criminologists call it 'return to the scene of crime'

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Never Let Go Of Their Ex's by Mandelaguy(m): 4:31pm On Jul 16, 2012
Who says exes don't keep coming back? Even making your wives their friends...funny people,but some guys run after their ex too,it's a 2 way thing.
Re: Why Do Women Never Let Go Of Their Ex's by KOLOMISIY(f): 4:36pm On Jul 16, 2012
Ask google
Re: Why Do Women Never Let Go Of Their Ex's by dontelsglobal: 4:39pm On Jul 16, 2012
there is a saying that goes like this; a Bleep can be re-Bleep if the fucher and the fuckie agrees that the already Bleep bleeped, is fuckingly sweet!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Caught Cheating On Her Fiance with his Friend 13days To Their Wedding / When A Man Truly Loves A Woman. / My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.