Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,883 members, 7,942,212 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 01:06 AM

Your "Goodbye" Or "Welcome Back" Message To Goldie. . . - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Your "Goodbye" Or "Welcome Back" Message To Goldie. . . (13071 Views)

Denrele's Emotional Tribute To Goldie / Prezzo Planned To Propose To Goldie On Valentine's Day? / Celebrities React To Goldie's Death On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your "Goodbye" Or "Welcome Back" Message To Goldie. . . by quest003: 12:50pm On Jul 16, 2012
brOken news- President Goodluck Jonathan sets up a seven man commitee to look into d circumstance surroundin the eviction of Nig representative Goldie Harvey from the BIG BROTHER HOUSE. Details later...........

5 Likes

Re: Your "Goodbye" Or "Welcome Back" Message To Goldie. . . by OROZONE(m): 12:56pm On Jul 16, 2012
D girl just go spoil her career onto dat mum guy... Footage cheap hore
Re: Your "Goodbye" Or "Welcome Back" Message To Goldie. . . by OROZONE(m): 12:56pm On Jul 16, 2012
D girl just go spoil her career ontop dat mumu guy... Footage cheap hore
Re: Your "Goodbye" Or "Welcome Back" Message To Goldie. . . by texazzpete(m): 12:56pm On Jul 16, 2012
joanana: Goldie abi na Blackie be her yeye name, you fall najia babe hand too much for what? dat wugly guy prezzo , i dont know what you saw in that eeediot gut seriously. Thank God u were evicted. Plzz..... u dont belong in naija anymore , go home with prezzo, stupid girl!!!! Good riddance to bad rubbish!!!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

decode55: @Goldie, look for d nearest wall and slam ur head into it! You're a disgrace 2 Nigerian women

All these vitriolic words at this girl...and for what? A game that isn't going to put one Naira in your pocket? A game that its entertainment value stems from sitting down in one place like a cow and watching people go about their daily lives?

Even more m0r0nic are those who claim that she 'disgraced Nigeria' and 'does not represent the average Nigerian'...Have you clowns forgotten the country you come from?

Hellooooo! Nigerians are the cowards who have and will continue to elect bad leaders, sit without complaining and then join in singing praises of their terrible leaders. The same Nigerians that mumu-ishly agreed to fuel price increases and an increase in Electricity tariffs even when there's no visible improvement in power!

As we speak, 3 Nigerian female olympic athletes have tested positive to drugs and have been banned...people who are being paid by the FG using Tax Payers money. You bunch of m0r0ns will not call them a disgrace...na person wey no send you wey una dey call 'disgrace'. Talk about misplaced priorities.

7 Likes

Re: Your "Goodbye" Or "Welcome Back" Message To Goldie. . . by OROZONE(m): 12:57pm On Jul 16, 2012
D girl just go spoil her career ontop dat mumu guy... Foolage cheap hore
Re: Your "Goodbye" Or "Welcome Back" Message To Goldie. . . by igosee: 1:02pm On Jul 16, 2012
i beg oooh, let's free this Goldie, so that she does not commit .......... with all these comments about her, she may not have the heart to carry this ooh, i beg ooh
Re: Your "Goodbye" Or "Welcome Back" Message To Goldie. . . by parryon(f): 1:06pm On Jul 16, 2012
I watched Goldie and I said to myself...."Damn where is Tonto Dikeh when naija needed her" thank you Goldie for making yourself into a national disgrace. You gambled with $300k all for unreciprocated love. You fall a typical naija babe hand because I know say naija babes no dey carry last where money dey involved, not just any money but $300k.
Re: Your "Goodbye" Or "Welcome Back" Message To Goldie. . . by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 16, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

[img]http://4.bp..com/-DjMfmPWrhCg/T9XVSBlk-wI/AAAAAAAAA3E/M9qSX1smoMw/s400/Goldie.jpg[/img]
gaddammit. . .

This puts the "U" in UGLY!
Re: Your "Goodbye" Or "Welcome Back" Message To Goldie. . . by kandiikane(m): 1:09pm On Jul 16, 2012
[img]http://4.bp..com/-DjMfmPWrhCg/T9XVSBlk-wI/AAAAAAAAA3E/M9qSX1smoMw/s400/Goldie.jpg[/img]

shocked shocked shocked

My message= Never ever ever let the world see you in this state. Gawddammit!!!!!
Re: Your "Goodbye" Or "Welcome Back" Message To Goldie. . . by Ikwikwikwi(m): 1:12pm On Jul 16, 2012
you made a fool of yourself, and disappointed Nigerians. Our girls are sharp, not like your cheap self over that cattle boy
Re: Your "Goodbye" Or "Welcome Back" Message To Goldie. . . by manny4life(m): 1:15pm On Jul 16, 2012
Why do so many people hate her? What did she do?
Re: Your "Goodbye" Or "Welcome Back" Message To Goldie. . . by samcarlos: 1:17pm On Jul 16, 2012
A disgrace to 160million sharp Nigerians
Re: Your "Goodbye" Or "Welcome Back" Message To Goldie. . . by deelicious: 1:21pm On Jul 16, 2012
texazzpete:

All these vitriolic words at this girl...and for what? A game that isn't going to put one Naira in your pocket? A game that its entertainment value stems from sitting down in one place like a cow and watching people go about their daily lives?

Even more m0r0nic are those who claim that she 'disgraced Nigeria' and 'does not represent the average Nigerian'...Have you clowns forgotten the country you come from?

Hellooooo! Nigerians are the cowards who have and will continue to elect bad leaders, sit without complaining and then join in singing praises of their terrible leaders. The same Nigerians that mumu-ishly agreed to fuel price increases and an increase in Electricity tariffs even when there's no visible improvement in power!

As we speak, 3 Nigerian female olympic athletes have tested positive to drugs and have been banned...people who are being paid by the FG using Tax Payers money. You bunch of m0r0ns will not call them a disgrace...na person wey no send you wey una dey call 'disgrace'. Talk about misplaced priorities.

Pls tell them o! the girl was just playing the game. Y'all shld take a chill pill. Kai! Nigerians smh.
Re: Your "Goodbye" Or "Welcome Back" Message To Goldie. . . by krisleonard: 1:21pm On Jul 16, 2012
long over due! rubbisssshhhhh!
Re: Your "Goodbye" Or "Welcome Back" Message To Goldie. . . by sylve11: 1:21pm On Jul 16, 2012
sexkillz:
gaddammit. . .

This puts the "U" in UGLY!

grin grin grin cool
Re: Your "Goodbye" Or "Welcome Back" Message To Goldie. . . by sylve11: 1:22pm On Jul 16, 2012
Goldie, i don't have words for u. it's ur life and not mine; so it's none of ma buzness. cool

1 Like

Re: Your "Goodbye" Or "Welcome Back" Message To Goldie. . . by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 16, 2012
Welcome Ms. Prezzo! Your next song will sell abysmally, if you know warra mean.
Re: Your "Goodbye" Or "Welcome Back" Message To Goldie. . . by Insanity(m): 1:30pm On Jul 16, 2012
@all bashing Goldie

Let the girl be jooor!
That's why its called 'music industry',its a fcukin business. You don't expect what you see in her videos to be her real self. What do you have to say 'bout Rihanna then? After her 'hard' video and the infamous 'beat' by chris brown. FYI, most celebs i know have a low self esteem. You can't control who you fall for and only she can decide what is best for her, even if its the wrong one, its still her decision to make.
You won't buy her album anymore? Good for you.. Once she's able to release a good music, it will sell! #stopHating, its exhausting, don't you think so?

2 Likes

Re: Your "Goodbye" Or "Welcome Back" Message To Goldie. . . by nxanadu: 1:34pm On Jul 16, 2012
Godie for sell
Re: Your "Goodbye" Or "Welcome Back" Message To Goldie. . . by kandiikane(m): 1:35pm On Jul 16, 2012
*unwraps tampon*

Oga insanity, bend down let me help you put it.

1 Like

Re: Your "Goodbye" Or "Welcome Back" Message To Goldie. . . by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 16, 2012
@texazzpete

If you want me to create a thread for those 3 athletes, I will.
I only talk about what I know/see o.
Re: Your "Goodbye" Or "Welcome Back" Message To Goldie. . . by Tstark(m): 1:44pm On Jul 16, 2012
How does ileke-idi manage to follow this show all the way from florida?
shocked
Re: Your "Goodbye" Or "Welcome Back" Message To Goldie. . . by segzicres(m): 1:46pm On Jul 16, 2012
Very emotional. Bish! Mscheew
Re: Your "Goodbye" Or "Welcome Back" Message To Goldie. . . by kay9(m): 1:48pm On Jul 16, 2012
Heyyy, just read that Goldie's been kickd outta the bba show. I'm soooooo happy!!! Hahahaha..

I barely watch the silly show shaa - premise is too darn silly to me - buh mehn, the few times i run into it, i go jus dey vex with dis gurl wey get pelican wings eyelashes... Imagine my horror when my bros say na nigerian o. U say wetin??
shocked So yes, i'm happy. Hehehee... grin grin

-
Ehen, e get another one wey my kid bros say himname na ''Keita's Boxers''... Almost laffed my ribs to splinters when i heard that grin
Re: Your "Goodbye" Or "Welcome Back" Message To Goldie. . . by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 16, 2012
texazzpete:

The same Nigerians that mumu-ishly agreed to fuel price increases and an increase in Electricity tariffs even when there's no visible improvement in power!

Yo P. If only I could see you physically, I will give you.... A WONDERFUL HANDSHAKE. This is the best thing I have heard on NL today. Dont mind us. We are even worse than you paint us! Thats the only place am annoyed with you. Anybody that thinks nigeria is bad, corrupt and underdeveloped, is under rating my country. We are worse.

1 Like

Re: Your "Goodbye" Or "Welcome Back" Message To Goldie. . . by Easykel21(m): 1:58pm On Jul 16, 2012
U guyz shud liv dat switch bitch to go get a stitch to her already torn n fuckt up career nd lyf,she represented nd showed the true colour of most naija babez dat usually claims hard to get,they just fall n destroy dia swagz 4 an ugly lukin n fuckt up dude,just as goldie did,mtcheeew,as 4 goldie come bck n drop a new single titled MISERABLE ME[i][/i]
Re: Your "Goodbye" Or "Welcome Back" Message To Goldie. . . by lasmall(m): 2:10pm On Jul 16, 2012
what pains me about the GOLDIE girl is that she forgot what took her to BBA she was busy pursuing LOVE. In my own opinion she evicted herself.
Re: Your "Goodbye" Or "Welcome Back" Message To Goldie. . . by tintingz(m): 2:13pm On Jul 16, 2012
Kolade9: She shouldn't come to gidi o......and as 4 next yr's BBA,na terry g we want o.
terry g ke? U wan scatter BBA...all dos gals wey dey form butty for BBA na akpako master oh

1 Like

Re: Your "Goodbye" Or "Welcome Back" Message To Goldie. . . by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jul 16, 2012
Lwkmd @ comments...i knew ileke idi will b the one to open this thread cos goldie rily got under her skin...truth b told, with d fugly pics am seeing here, y wont she fall for prezzo
c'mon, prezzo is beta dat that ugly pic of goldie..tho he z supa ugly but he deserves goldie's attention cos ugly begets ugliness...lmao
glad she is outta dat place so that i will stat watchin BBA again...
Re: Your "Goodbye" Or "Welcome Back" Message To Goldie. . . by Ochyz(m): 2:20pm On Jul 16, 2012
U guys shud let her be,,,i wish all 9ja babes were like her ;DU guys shud let her be,,,i wish all 9ja babes were like her
Re: Your "Goodbye" Or "Welcome Back" Message To Goldie. . . by rubi96(f): 2:28pm On Jul 16, 2012
Good for you Goldie, when ola and chris left, just knew 9ja won't win again. I like naija people sha , when you are doing well they support you to the fullest but the time you start effing up, they will just leave you to fall. Goldie girl you brought it on yourself. Take heart. grin grin grin
Re: Your "Goodbye" Or "Welcome Back" Message To Goldie. . . by Ochyz(m): 2:31pm On Jul 16, 2012
i hope her family and friends wil get her the vidoe so dat she can watch herself and see d comments dat followed...ugly tin...Abeg 4rm nw on 9ja babe u guys shud atleast start loving like goldie..Lmao

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Photo Of Bobrisky Sleeping Has Many Shocked [see Photo] / Who Is The Most Down To Earth Actress/actors In Nollywood: / (photos) The Tallest Man And The Shortest Man In The World Meet For A Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.