Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,957 members, 7,906,623 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 01:24 PM

Your "Goodbye" Or "Welcome Back" Message To Goldie. . . - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Your "Goodbye" Or "Welcome Back" Message To Goldie. . . (13050 Views)

Denrele's Emotional Tribute To Goldie / Prezzo Planned To Propose To Goldie On Valentine's Day? / Celebrities React To Goldie's Death On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your "Goodbye" Or "Welcome Back" Message To Goldie. . . by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 16, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

You're comparing someone with a health issue with someone who slept with a married man?

I'm begining to question your principle. You do know that if blood pressure is not kept under watch, it can lead to detrimental health issues.
Hey. How are we even sure he slept with the dude? By the way, am viewing this show via VIP. I never saw any sex stuff except kissing and petting as per what they said that one views when one subscribes for VIP. I dont know for sure. Correct me if am wrong. I dont think they had sex. As for the BP stuff, I thought one should be ok health wise before they enter the house? Or did he develop the BP there? If you guys are so interested in the money, why didnt Ola remember that he normally has BP frequently especially when placed under pressure before entering the house? Didnt he remember that fans were also looking up to him to win? If he developed the BP there, what caused it should be the next question here? I know that I shouldnt be asking these "dumb" questions when it comes to health issues but I feel that everybody wants to get logical here. You asked me if I do not know that if blood pressure is not kept under watch, it can lead to detrimental health issues? Now let me ask you the same question but in another form. Do you not know that love pressure if not kept under watch, can lead to detrimental emotional issues? Thats what Goldie suffered. Obviously, that girl needed to feel loved and petted by a man. Thats why she damned all consequences and fell in love when she found one. SHE NEEDED THE TOUCH OF LOVE. Just see it from that angle and you would understand me. By the way, check the recent news. I saw it here and confirmed it from online newspapers. NIGERIA NOW IMPORTS FUEL FROM NIGER REPUPLIC! The Poorest country in Africa. Which one is more shameful? An individual shame from a game or a national shame to a country? Let your conscience be your judge.
Re: Your "Goodbye" Or "Welcome Back" Message To Goldie. . . by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 16, 2012
exxell: Hey. How are we even sure he slept with the dude? By the way, am viewing this show via VIP. I never saw any sex stuff except kissing and petting as per what they said that one views when one subscribes for VIP. I dont know for sure. Correct me if am wrong. I dont think they had sex. As for the BP stuff, I thought one should be ok health wise before they enter the house? Or did he develop the BP there? If you guys are so interested in the money, why didnt Ola remember that he normally has BP frequently especially when placed under pressure before entering the house? Didnt he remember that fans were also looking up to him to win? If he developed the BP there, what caused it should be the next question here? I know that I shouldnt be asking these "dumb" questions when it comes to health issues but I feel that everybody wants to get logical here. You asked me if I do not know that if blood pressure is not kept under watch, it can lead to detrimental health issues? Now let me ask you the same question but in another form. Do you not know that love pressure if not kept under watch, can lead to detrimental emotional issues? Thats what Goldie suffered. Obviously, that girl needed to feel loved and petted by a man. Thats why she damned all consequences and fell in love when she found one. SHE NEEDED THE TOUCH OF LOVE. Just see it from that angle and you would understand me. By the way, check the recent news. I saw it here and confirmed it from online newspapers. NIGERIA NOW IMPORTS FUEL FROM NIGER REPUPLIC! The Poorest country in Africa. Which one is more shameful? An individual shame from a game or a national shame to a country? Let your conscience be your judge.

Answer me this, what would you do if you find your wife in bed with another man, with a man on top of her, with a man kissing her up?

STOPPPPPPPPPPPPPP it o.

Oga, stop that thing.

If she needed the touch of love, she could have found it with the ugly single guys in the house.
Re: Your "Goodbye" Or "Welcome Back" Message To Goldie. . . by Okijajuju1(m): 6:36pm On Jul 16, 2012
exxell: Yo nigga, tiz better
you shut tha eff up and
look like an Peruvian goatee than
open it and erase all
doubt. Thought we
are civilized? Or you want
me to leave my white lines
and diss you in my mama
tongue? You wanna feel
bad today? When you
wanna diss me, dont even
stand too close coz u are
so homo. You think you can
mess with my logo because
you want promo on NL?
Nigga if you are weed, am
gonna smoke you. Don’t
even bother. You ain’t
spittin’ proper!

I rest my case....
Re: Your "Goodbye" Or "Welcome Back" Message To Goldie. . . by Okijajuju1(m): 6:38pm On Jul 16, 2012
Ileke... Stop wasting your energy on this excell fellow, he is a waste..
Re: Your "Goodbye" Or "Welcome Back" Message To Goldie. . . by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 16, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Answer me this, what would you do if you find your wife in bed with another man, with a man on top of her, with a man kissing her up?

STOPPPPPPPPPPPPPP it o.

Oga, stop that thing.

If she needed the touch of love, she could have found it with the ugly single guys in the house.
Have you forgotten the part I said that Prezzo separated from his wife? Okija bull-dog confirmed it. Now Goldie is not married. What other thing do we need? Good lord. Dont even get suprised should Prezzo come down after the show and marry Goldie. Mehn. Truth be told. Goldie apart from this Prezzo issue carried herself with dignity, maturity and seniority. How many times did you see her gossiping like the rest of them there? How many times did you see her messing with all those small boys there? Had it been that people were beefing her coz of emotional immaturity, I would have understood them a bit. But to attack her personality? Thats all wrong. NOBODY IS PERFECT. Dont even be suprised that all these people yabbing her her will go there and do worse. Either they fall in love with their fellow guys/girls like talia did at the beginning or even maztorbate in front of the Camera coz of lack of sex for three months. Bottomline... Nobody is perfect. We have our strenghts and weaknesses. Goldie's strenght is in cleanliness and cooking as she did in the house. Obviously, her weakness is in her emotions. For the record, am not married. Even if get married and I separate ways wit my wife, she has every right to do whatever she likes. SO DO I. Nobody is an Island. I rest my case!
Re: Your "Goodbye" Or "Welcome Back" Message To Goldie. . . by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jul 16, 2012
Okija_juju: Ileke... Stop wasting your energy on this excell fellow, he is a waste..
You can call me a waste or whatever. But I know am a success more than you. The reason I dropped those lines on you was because I wanted to show you that even if you want to go down the streetz with me, am gonna take you there. If you want to be gentle with me, am all for you. Bottomline... Dont Test me... Even If You Have Testes Am A Prick!
Re: Your "Goodbye" Or "Welcome Back" Message To Goldie. . . by boyendowed(m): 6:55pm On Jul 16, 2012
Okija_juju:

Hes trying to get some sympathety sex from Goldie grin !!

Fhuck her jor!! There is no excuse for her fhuck up.. The Nigga she hooked on to was a married man, and she knew it..

FREE Afam4eva (Igbo boys don die, we multiply)

Afam4eva should be unbanned
Re: Your "Goodbye" Or "Welcome Back" Message To Goldie. . . by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 16, 2012
exxell: Have you forgotten the part I said that Prezzo separated from his wife? Okija bull-dog confirmed it. Now Goldie is not married. What other thing do we need? Good lord. Dont even get suprised should Prezzo come down after the show and marry Goldie. Mehn. Truth be told. Goldie apart from this Prezzo issue carried herself with dignity, maturity and seniority. How many times did you see her gossiping like the rest of them there? How many times did you see her messing with all those small boys there? Had it been that people were beefing her coz of emotional immaturity, I would have understood them a bit. But to attack her personality? Thats all wrong. NOBODY IS PERFECT. Dont even be suprised that all these people yabbing her her will go there and do worse. Either they fall in love with their fellow guys/girls like talia did at the beginning or even maztorbate in front of the Camera coz of lack of sex for three months. Bottomline... Nobody is perfect. We have our strenghts and weaknesses. Goldie's strenght is in cleanliness and cooking as she did in the house. Obviously, her weakness is in her emotions. For the record, am not married. Even if get married and I separate ways wit my wife, she has every right to do whatever she likes. SO DO I. Nobody is an Island. I rest my case!

When did he separate from her?

LOL How did you confirm it?

Please don't unban afam4eva tongue

1 Like

Re: Your "Goodbye" Or "Welcome Back" Message To Goldie. . . by Sprumbaba: 7:09pm On Jul 16, 2012
exxell: Yo nigga, tiz better
you shut tha eff up and
look like an Peruvian goatee than
open it and erase all
doubt. Thought we
are civilized? Or you want
me to leave my white lines
and diss you in my mama
tongue? You wanna feel
bad today? When you
wanna diss me, dont even
stand too close coz u are
so homo. You think you can
mess with my logo because
you want promo on NL?
Nigga if you are weed, am
gonna smoke you. Don’t
even bother. You ain’t
spittin’ proper!

PUNCH LINES
Re: Your "Goodbye" Or "Welcome Back" Message To Goldie. . . by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 16, 2012
stupor: Abeg make u guys free the poor gal make she
Start to think for herself what other job
She can do other music and entertainment jor.

Someone had suggested she would do well in
Frying buns,dundun and akara or boli and Epa
Since she loved being in the kitchen in BBA
As she can't be considered a celeb owing to
Low self esteem and doctored celebrity hype.

O my goodness, my sides.
Re: Your "Goodbye" Or "Welcome Back" Message To Goldie. . . by oraclefemi(m): 7:45pm On Jul 16, 2012
WHO SEND YOU MAKE YOU WRITE NOVEL...ITS CALLED BBA FOR Bleep SAKE NOT BB LOVE ...
exxell: And to all of you arse's dissing this girl, WHAT DO YOU ALL KNOW ABOUT TRUE LOVE? Yes granted that she went their for the money but I can vouch for her that she met the man of her life there. Ileke-idi or whatever you call yourself, have you bothered to ask yourself if this girl has suffered so many heart break ups in the hands of the so called rich, handsome guys. She might have been searching for true love all her life. Goldie has already made her money. Maybe her heart skipped when she met prezzo. She fell in love. WHO ARE YOU ALL TO JUDGE HER? You want money to bypass her feelings? What is 300,000 dollars for crying out loud? You want her to sacrifice the love of her life (eternal happiness) for money abi? This is same money a corrupt senator from this evil country spends on a single night with hookers in Caesar's Palace, Las Vegas. You know one thing, when you are not informed, you become automatically deformed. You can call prezzo a monkey or whatever but where is that theory that love is blind? Does true love see handsome or beauty, rich or poor, healthy or sick? I have been opportuned to travel out and saw REAL PEOPLE IN REAL LOVE. Each time I come back to Nigeria from Houston, the story changes about ladies and guys. When shall we begin to seperate LUST, LOVE ND INFATUATION? All these hype about Nigerian Babes this, Nigerian Babes that, how many of them have truely fallen in love? From experiences friends told me about Naija girls, A nigerian girl only falls in love because of this four things; Has Money, Handsome, Intelligent, Good in Bed. The implication is that should the guy in question become poor, suffers from celebral malaria, has an accident that dents his good looks or has operation done to his manhood, THE NAIJA GIRL TEARS RACE! Ask yourself this question Nigerian girls. If I should remove the above points from your boyfriend or husband, will you still love him? DONT LIE. Just tell yourself the truth. If you will still love him truely, then what you are into is the real thing. TRUE LOVE IS FOR BETTER, FOR WORSE. As for the trumped up guys commenting here, how many girls have you effed up in this country after promising them real love or marriage? The fact is that most Nigerian guys especially the yoruba ones are too promiscous. One girl is never enough for us. We jump from one girl to another. We suffer from infatuation and lust and call it LOVE. But after seeing the girls pants, the next thing is to tear race. THE BOTTOM LINE OF WHAT AM SAYING IS THAT GOLDIE MAY HAVE FALLEN INTO TRUE LOVE. I SAID "MAY" COZ AM NOT SURE. Do not rush to judge people. Thats just too bad. When you meet the true ROMEO/JULIET of your life, he/she may command you to kill yourself and you may think about it. The half-baked eediots here will curse me. But the real people whom I wrote this for and whom have fallen in real love will understand my points. I REST MY CASE!

1 Like

Re: Your "Goodbye" Or "Welcome Back" Message To Goldie. . . by justdream(m): 8:44pm On Jul 16, 2012
exxell: And to all of you arse's dissing this girl, WHAT DO YOU ALL KNOW ABOUT TRUE LOVE? Yes granted that she went their for the money but I can vouch for her that she met the man of her life there. Ileke-idi or whatever you call yourself, have you bothered to ask yourself if this girl has suffered so many heart break ups in the hands of the so called rich, handsome guys. She might have been searching for true love all her life. Goldie has already made her money. Maybe her heart skipped when she met prezzo. She fell in love. WHO ARE YOU ALL TO JUDGE HER? You want money to bypass her feelings? What is 300,000 dollars for crying out loud? You want her to sacrifice the love of her life (eternal happiness) for money abi? This is same money a corrupt senator from this evil country spends on a single night with hookers in Caesar's Palace, Las Vegas. You know one thing, when you are not informed, you become automatically deformed. You can call prezzo a monkey or whatever but where is that theory that love is blind? Does true love see handsome or beauty, rich or poor, healthy or sick? I have been opportuned to travel out and saw REAL PEOPLE IN REAL LOVE. Each time I come back to Nigeria from Houston, the story changes about ladies and guys. When shall we begin to seperate LUST, LOVE ND INFATUATION? All these hype about Nigerian Babes this, Nigerian Babes that, how many of them have truely fallen in love? From experiences friends told me about Naija girls, A nigerian girl only falls in love because of this four things; Has Money, Handsome, Intelligent, Good in Bed. The implication is that should the guy in question become poor, suffers from celebral malaria, has an accident that dents his good looks or has operation done to his manhood, THE NAIJA GIRL TEARS RACE! Ask yourself this question Nigerian girls. If I should remove the above points from your boyfriend or husband, will you still love him? DONT LIE. Just tell yourself the truth. If you will still love him truely, then what you are into is the real thing. TRUE LOVE IS FOR BETTER, FOR WORSE. As for the trumped up guys commenting here, how many girls have you effed up in this country after promising them real love or marriage? The fact is that most Nigerian guys especially the yoruba ones are too promiscous. One girl is never enough for us. We jump from one girl to another. We suffer from infatuation and lust and call it LOVE. But after seeing the girls pants, the next thing is to tear race. THE BOTTOM LINE OF WHAT AM SAYING IS THAT GOLDIE MAY HAVE FALLEN INTO TRUE LOVE. I SAID "MAY" COZ AM NOT SURE. Do not rush to judge people. Thats just too bad. When you meet the true ROMEO/JULIET of your life, he/she may command you to kill yourself and you may think about it. The half-baked eediots here will curse me. But the real people whom I wrote this for and whom have fallen in real love will understand my points. I REST MY CASE!

SHARRAP MYFRIEND. WAHT DO YOU ALSO KNOW OF TRUE LOVE? DO YOU FALL INLOV WITH SOMEONE UNDER A WEEK? IS THAT YOUR DEFINTION OF TRUE LOVE? EVEN WHEN ITS OBVIOUS THE PERSON ISNT RECIPROCATING THAT LOVE, IS THAT TRUE LOVE? I WASNT GONNA REPLY TO THE COMMENTS UP IN HERE BUT WHEN I SAW YOURS, IT PISSED ME OFF. THERE IS NOTIN LIKE FALLING INLOVE WITH SOMEONE YOU BARELY KNOW. SOMEONE YOU DONT KNOW ANYTIN ABOUT JUST COS Y'ALL WAS CONFINED IN A HOUSE. IF RICH HANDSOME DUDES BROKE HER HEART, THERE ARE STILL BROKE ASS BOYS IN LAGOS, WHY COULDNT SHE FALL INLOVE WITH ANY OF THEM? MAKE I NO SEEYOUR STUPID COMMENTS UP IN HERE AGAIN. GOLDIE IS A BIG LOSER...PERIOD. grin
Re: Your "Goodbye" Or "Welcome Back" Message To Goldie. . . by floridam(m): 8:57pm On Jul 16, 2012
stupor: Abeg make u guys free the poor gal make she
Start to think for herself what other job
She can do other music and entertainment jor.

Someone had suggested she would do well in
Frying buns,dundun and akara or boli and Epa
Since she loved being in the kitchen in BBA
As she can't be considered a celeb owing to
Low self esteem and doctored celebrity hype.
lol
Re: Your "Goodbye" Or "Welcome Back" Message To Goldie. . . by mydi(f): 8:59pm On Jul 16, 2012
4 real sha she fall 9ja gals hand oh. anywayz sha life goes on
Re: Your "Goodbye" Or "Welcome Back" Message To Goldie. . . by Okijajuju1(m): 9:07pm On Jul 16, 2012
justdream:

SHARRAP MYFRIEND. WAHT DO YOU ALSO KNOW OF TRUE LOVE? DO YOU FALL INLOV WITH SOMEONE UNDER A WEEK? IS THAT YOUR DEFINTION OF TRUE LOVE? EVEN WHEN ITS OBVIOUS THE PERSON ISNT RECIPROCATING THAT LOVE, IS THAT TRUE LOVE? I WASNT GONNA REPLY TO THE COMMENTS UP IN HERE BUT WHEN I SAW YOURS, IT PISSED ME OFF. THERE IS NOTIN LIKE FALLING INLOVE WITH SOMEONE YOU BARELY KNOW. SOMEONE YOU DONT KNOW ANYTIN ABOUT JUST COS Y'ALL WAS CONFINED IN A HOUSE. IF RICH HANDSOME DUDES BROKE HER HEART, THERE ARE STILL BROKE ASS BOYS IN LAGOS, WHY COULDNT SHE FALL INLOVE WITH ANY OF THEM? MAKE I NO SEEYOUR STUPID COMMENTS UP IN HERE AGAIN. GOLDIE IS A BIG LOSER...PERIOD. grin

Wait.... You are gonna hear the most idiotic response to a post very soon.. Wait for it... Wait for it...
Re: Your "Goodbye" Or "Welcome Back" Message To Goldie. . . by Aybank: 9:25pm On Jul 16, 2012
tongue[color=#990000][/color]goldie don do bad tin 2 fall in luv abi? Make una leave her alone oo
Re: Your "Goodbye" Or "Welcome Back" Message To Goldie. . . by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 16, 2012
Abeg, make una leave Goldie jare!!!! She was just trying to market her "mo le gbe oko lowo e" song. Only that she failed and came home empty handed. grin, na even the Prezzo guy come collect from Goldie for free of charge. chei.....
Re: Your "Goodbye" Or "Welcome Back" Message To Goldie. . . by manny4life(m): 9:48pm On Jul 16, 2012
I've asked Nairalanders,

WHO IS THE GIRL? embarassed embarassed embarassed

WHY IS SHE HATED MOST? embarassed embarassed embarassed

Can someone please answer me goddammit angry angry angry
Re: Your "Goodbye" Or "Welcome Back" Message To Goldie. . . by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 16, 2012
manny4life: I've asked Nairalanders,

WHO IS THE GIRL? embarassed embarassed embarassed

WHY IS SHE HATED MOST? embarassed embarassed embarassed

Can someone please answer me goddammit angry angry angry

Ok, I know you're a smart guy. . . so I know that you know what Google is used for.
Re: Your "Goodbye" Or "Welcome Back" Message To Goldie. . . by abbas01: 10:41pm On Jul 16, 2012
Kolade9: She shouldn't come to gidi o......and as 4 next yr's BBA,na terry g we want o.
Re: Your "Goodbye" Or "Welcome Back" Message To Goldie. . . by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 16, 2012
justdream:

Talk is free. Thats why you were able to garble up this gabage comfortably. Had it been you recharge talk with cards as you guyz do down there in the jungle, you wont even spit two lines. Your flow reek of crushing and unbridled poverty. If you wanna diss me straight out, go dye your grey hair first and form sisqo. But just for the sake of proving to you am a gentle man, am gonna tell you that Goldie has been with Prezzo for three weeks before they entered the big brother house. You think these guys bash out straight from their countries and enter the house? Its not so. Goldie in particular was there a month before. When they were in the house, There was a day DKB questioned her on why she was so attached to Prezzo and leaves him; DKB, on the sidelines though he is from a sister country; Ghana. Thats when Goldie now told him that she has known Prezzo for three weeks prior before they entered the house. Looks like you guyz dont even listen to their conversations. You just watch the programme without listening and later utter thrash. Let me ask you, how long does it take you to fall in love? Well yours may happen in the next coming of Christ. But for human beings like Goldie; you are not one of cos, it took her just within a month. It started even before they entered the house and then they grew closer when they entered the house. So, get a life bro. But if you still wanna throw some punch lines in the streetz of Naira Land, Lets bring it On!
Re: Your "Goodbye" Or "Welcome Back" Message To Goldie. . . by Okijajuju1(m): 10:52pm On Jul 16, 2012
@ Justdream; Voila... There it is... grin
Re: Your "Goodbye" Or "Welcome Back" Message To Goldie. . . by manny4life(m): 11:03pm On Jul 16, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Ok, I know you're a smart guy. . . so I know that you know what Google is used for.

Unfortunately, there's nothing stating why people hate her so much... Is it too much to explain why she's hated so much?
Re: Your "Goodbye" Or "Welcome Back" Message To Goldie. . . by Addebayo(m): 11:15pm On Jul 16, 2012
Am proud of Goldie. Am sure she can still achieve more dan the $300k. Love u Goldie. Dnt touch her body, sae her name
Re: Your "Goodbye" Or "Welcome Back" Message To Goldie. . . by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jul 16, 2012
manny4life:

Unfortunately, there's nothing stating why people hate her so much... Is it too much to explain why she's hated so much?

Write me a poem of a man infatuated and I'll tell you.
Ask Mukina to post it on the front page.
Re: Your "Goodbye" Or "Welcome Back" Message To Goldie. . . by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jul 16, 2012
Okija_juju:

Wait.... You are gonna hear the most idiotic response to a post very soon.. Wait for it... Wait for it...
Arse hole negro on command,
senseless rant and all
the loathsome nonsense
that goes by the name of
hate for Goldie's behaviour and eviction in the big brother house-how passionately I crave to have my hands around your neck! I'll run your brain around the states to reboot the hard drive of your persona non grata. You that had the effrontery to rate Jesus "0" and satan "1" in a wrestling contest. Who the phucktard do you think you are, that made you think you can ride on anybody's toes unhindered? Even JESUS? You can make love to a nuclear bomb for all I care and
wouldn't go out
with a slam. You think ur gonna hate on me? With your lame arse back there
in the jungle. Nah! I'll shock you with a 360kv electrical Volt. I'll whip your Bottom like Obama did to Mccain with 365 electoral votes. Use the mirror; ugly dude before you eff up on me nigga coz am gonna smoke off ya withered arse. Am warning you the last time. You can hate on my rhymes, hate on my flows, hate on my typos and hate on my vocal cords, but dont stand too close when hating coz you smell homophobic! The only way you can ever come close to me is like cadaver ready for transportation to Okija evil forest. You spit out of context so there is no contest Bro. Am gonna annihilate you the next time you dare me, that even maggots and worms will loathe your corpse, during your decay deep down 500 ft. Iranian Vulture!
Re: Your "Goodbye" Or "Welcome Back" Message To Goldie. . . by Insanity(m): 1:30am On Jul 17, 2012
kandiikane:
*unwraps tampon*

Oga insanity, bend down let me help you put it.

Haha! Dats low!! Was dat meant to b funny or an insult? Which ever..!
Live ya life n let her live her own...i mean, she made a bad decision..what's d big deal? Tell me who doesn't... *thinking* i guess , only you!
*smh* bleeping twats!
Re: Your "Goodbye" Or "Welcome Back" Message To Goldie. . . by kandiikane(m): 2:40am On Jul 17, 2012
Hey, I don't care who she phucks or falls in love with.

You just need to chill. Having a heartattack over someone who doesn't know who you are.
Re: Your "Goodbye" Or "Welcome Back" Message To Goldie. . . by kandiikane(m): 2:50am On Jul 17, 2012
exxell: I only respond to human beings with brains. *searching for brains* None Found. Sorry Robot.

What foolishness is this? Maybe you should go to school to learn what happens to a human who doesn't have a brain.

And Robot? Do you know why many websites ask you to type in certain letters before logging in? TO CONFIRM YOU ARE HUMAN!

If I can type that, you with a brain should know I am human.

Nonsense!
Re: Your "Goodbye" Or "Welcome Back" Message To Goldie. . . by RuuDie(m): 5:38am On Jul 17, 2012
Okija_juju: The Nigerian Immigrations Service should apprehend her at the Airport, sieze her Passport and deport her to wherever that Prezzo guy is from..

She is a National Fhucktard and Disgrace.
I know my Nigerian Babes and them no they fall maga for a wor wor guy like Prezzo.
She just destroyed whatever was left of her career..

She may want to go to her village and hide..

Still on still. . . naija babes dey fall mugu sha!
Re: Your "Goodbye" Or "Welcome Back" Message To Goldie. . . by RuuDie(m): 5:40am On Jul 17, 2012
cyril83: Goldie happens to be the tru picture of naija babes....MUMU

GBAM!

And na dem full ground dey yab Goldie so. . .!
Re: Your "Goodbye" Or "Welcome Back" Message To Goldie. . . by RuuDie(m): 5:43am On Jul 17, 2012
Abuja_Jobs: @ Goldie

Don't mind all these envious Nigerians many of them are worse than what they call you. [b]Those who say you're ugly how many of them look good? Those who call you cheap, how many of them are better or won't fall for someone worse than prezzo? [/b]Welcome home, there are countless things to do back home, ignore the haters and move on!

GBAM ^ 2

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet The World's Smallest Woman Jyoti Amge / Cardi B Visits Lagos Strip Club, Sprays Crispy N200 Notes On Dancers (video) / See The Guy Who Broke The !6 Yr Old Actress, Reginal Daniel's V!rginity [PHOTO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.