Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,210 members, 7,884,207 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 06:20 AM

Children Outside Wedluck - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Children Outside Wedluck (1626 Views)

Parents This Is What Your Children Say About You Outside / What If You Find Out That Your Spouse Has Children Outside Your Marriage But ... / Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Children Outside Wedluck by HOTCASSY(f): 8:48am On Jul 16, 2012
what will you do if you find out that your husband have 2 children outside wedluck and he concealed it?
Re: Children Outside Wedluck by OldHag: 12:15pm On Jul 16, 2012
Not much you can do really, you either accept it or you don't.
Re: Children Outside Wedluck by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 16, 2012
Old-Hag:

seconded!
Re: Children Outside Wedluck by sugardaddy1(m): 11:02am On Jul 17, 2012
Old-Hag:
And in all sincerity, I will advise that you please accept with all your heart. It will pay off in the end.

1 Like

Re: Children Outside Wedluck by HOTCASSY(f): 5:50pm On Jul 17, 2012
$ugardaddy:

And in all sincerity, I will advise that you please accept with all your heart. It will pay off in the end.

Thanks but sometimes it makes me unhappy.they are boys.he had them before we got married and he kept it as a secret.
Re: Children Outside Wedluck by maclatunji: 11:51am On Jul 18, 2012
HOTCASSY:

Thanks but sometimes it makes me unhappy.they are boys.he had them before we got married and he kept it as a secret.

Have you talked to him about it? That should relieve some of your pain.
Re: Children Outside Wedluck by luvme2(f): 12:41pm On Jul 18, 2012
There is really nothing you can do about it. Just accept the fact that the harm has been done and move on.
But try to make sure he doesn't have any more.
Re: Children Outside Wedluck by HOTCASSY(f): 5:46pm On Jul 18, 2012
@ luvme,How do i do it?i ve caught him thrice with GCC.That means he don't want to change.
Re: Children Outside Wedluck by kay9(m): 8:24pm On Jul 18, 2012
Old-Hag:
Its as simple as that... easier said than done though.
Re: Children Outside Wedluck by PrettyCindy(f): 9:56am On Jul 19, 2012
Tough one for you op. You just have to be matured in handling the situation. He betrayed you quite all right by not telling you about them before you guys got married. Well, they are his kids and he us your husband so that makes them your children. Accept them ok but let your husband know how you feel.
You said you have caught him with CCCT three times; abeg wetin be CCCT?
Re: Children Outside Wedluck by Joyland(m): 12:49pm On Jul 19, 2012
$ugardaddy:

Sugardaddy is perfectly right. You'll regret it if you plot any evil thing against them, however, you'll be full of joy if you love them as your own children. Many wives attempted to plot evil deeds against their step children but ended up hurting their own children in the end. Please be mindful that God is the final controller in every decision that we take. May God bless us all!

(1) (Reply)

SOS. What's The Best Insecticide In The Market Now. / If My Wife Leave Me,she May Die / How Do I Deal With My Anger Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.