Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,197 members, 7,970,707 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 02:11 PM

LIES AND INSULTS AGAINST GOODLUCK JONATHAN-WHY? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LIES AND INSULTS AGAINST GOODLUCK JONATHAN-WHY? (3528 Views)

#soundoff: How APC Deceived Nigerians Against Goodluck Jonathan (DETAILS) / PDP Lies And Propaganda Busted Again / Boko-Haram Member Declare War Against Goodluck Jonathan Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LIES AND INSULTS AGAINST GOODLUCK JONATHAN-WHY? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 16, 2012
@op
you are right,jobless people seem to always lie against the president. here are some of the lies these irresponsible citizens have heaped on the president;
1. they lied that his wife was made permanent secretary in bayelsa.
2. they lied his minister named a district in abuja after him.
3. they lied he refused to declare his asset.
4. they lied that the biggest culprit of oil subsidy (diezani) still retains her seat as minister.
5.they lied that he allocated billions for his feeding.
6. they lied he repeatedly travels with a large posse of aides.
7. they lied that his wife closes down cities when she comes visiting.
8.they lie that he is not charismatic.
9.they lie that his wife cannot defend her degree.

4 Likes

Re: LIES AND INSULTS AGAINST GOODLUCK JONATHAN-WHY? by Gbawe: 7:54pm On Jul 16, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Gbawe, you know that you're the only one giving that lizard this much attention.

Learn to ignore that fool. You argue with a lunatic and people will start thinking you're also one. But you're not, so. . .

My dear sister, I ignore him 99.9% of the time but this is for the for the sake of new Nairalanders like Reno Omokri Mandelaguy who is now holding hands and dancing with the Nairaland's best known "were". They may be sycophants but, as far as we know, they are not mad like A-zstranger and need to be warned about him.
Re: LIES AND INSULTS AGAINST GOODLUCK JONATHAN-WHY? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 16, 2012
Gbawe:

My dear sister, I ignore him 99.9% of the time but this is for the for the sake of new Nairalanders like Reno Omokri Mandelaguy who is now holding hands and dancing with the Nairaland's best known "were". They may be sycophants but, as far as we know, they are not mad like A-zstranger and need to be warned about him.

It shouldn't matter if other users are using this his insults as an opportunity to attack you lol. Just ignore, and skip over his posts.
Let your political argument speak for you. I've learned to ignore so many fools on this NL that I automatically skip over their post(s).
I had to say sth because the back-and-forth with him was getting . . . .
Re: LIES AND INSULTS AGAINST GOODLUCK JONATHAN-WHY? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jul 16, 2012
Zutchy: You people are the basest of human beings possible to find,your mentality has been so twisted and bleeped up its crazy to imagine,Give kudos to who deserves kudos as when due,Can you imagine the level to which you take what is supposed to be intelligent discussions,you make nairaland seem like a forum for scallywags,please stop with this nonsense if you can't on tribute positively SHUT THE Bleep UP!!!!!!

new laptop in tha house !!!!

https://www.nairaland.com/zutchy

https://www.nairaland.com/966416/jonathans-intellectual-approach-governance#11138572

Zutchy: When in 2010 GEJ declared his interest to run for office of the president I was skeptical ,i wondered to myself what does this man have to offer,his campaign slogan was Transformation,I said to myself "na so,na today!!!!".Elections came and went and he won,people trooped out in their millions very unlike ever before to vote this new comer into power.i said ok now let's watch and see what next,that took some time coming,the man settled down and started picking his ministers and he really took his time selecting them,to me as an individual and as a political analyst I felt this was where we would know exactly what was this presidents mission.When the list of ministerial nominees was finally submitted I was impressed,as a staunch capitalist and as Donalnd Trump would always tell you that "the private sector is what drives the economy".GEJ had carefully mapped out those sectors that he knew would be the backbone of the new NIgeria,and then he picked accomplished veterans from the private sector and assigned them to those key sectors. POWER-Proff. Barth Nnaji,FINANCE-Dr Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala,AGRICULTURE-Dr. Adesina,TRADE AND INVESTMENt-Mr. Olusegun Aganga,HEALTH-Prof Christian Chukwu,AVIATION-Mrs. Stella Oduah etc...all certified experts in their respective fields of the private sector.i mean,what better way to get these sectors moving is there that is better than what the president did,which was to deploy someone who would inject new ideas,create a sense of efficiency and competence,people who are used and oriented to getting things done and winning out against competition,this was commendable.Then the president went a step further,he bridged party lines and reached out to captains of industry,the movers and shakers of our private sector and from their midst he assembled a wonderful team of accomplished,reputable and respected heads of corporate Nigeria and put an outstanding achiever Dr Okonjo Iweala to superintend over them and he named them National Economic Management Team.I was overjoyed,this was the doings of an educated mind,someone with a vision,he accepted the fact that he could not do the job alone and so had enlisted help.When the figures on what was being spent on fuel subsidy was released and the president subsequently removed subsidy I was not surprised because that was the action that any prudent and economic enlightened govt would do,but we thank God that it has come to light that it was a bunch of corrupt civil servants that colluded with oil marketers to rip us off.From my observations of this government,the president is mostly for now giving a lot of attention to policy reforms that will strengthen the very foundation of our democracy,the power sector reforms are splendid and a one of a kind as revealed by internationally acclaimed power companies ,the electronic payment system which has cut the head of the snake called ghost workers and inflation of pay checks by govt agencies,because believe it or not it is among the top hierarchy of the civil service that we have the worst kind of corruption,at least we can now say goodbye to pensions theft,the Petroleum Industry Bill(PIB) from my investigations is being given the utmost acceleration as I understand that the president has given the committee in charge of that a deadline.All in all I believe the president is actually on track,in the case of security I know that is shaky ground,but how do you fight a bunch of misguided miscreants who are willing to die for nothing.And do not forget that ones the almajiri schools being put up by the Federal Government comes on stream fully it will help keep all those poor northern youths off the streets thereby starving the sponsors of this crimes of willing soldiers.this will go a long way in putting a stop to their activities.I am still watching to see how it all turns out anyway,I took time to write this article in order to encourage people not to be so quick in judging this administration,let's give them a little time to prove their mettle or themselves to us.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

dayokanu:

Have you seen your shrink lately?

oga he has seen his supervisor - mid year appraisal is round the corner

dude cannot go back to scamming lonely old women on the net na
Re: LIES AND INSULTS AGAINST GOODLUCK JONATHAN-WHY? by egift(m): 8:36pm On Jul 16, 2012
OP is among the lastest batch IDs that concluded orientation last week. Uncooked Kpomo is doing a nice job. He can now justify this month renumeration.
Re: LIES AND INSULTS AGAINST GOODLUCK JONATHAN-WHY? by Demdem(m): 8:58pm On Jul 16, 2012
@ Poster

Who are u? the retardeen himself does not give a damn so wettin concern u?

Re: LIES AND INSULTS AGAINST GOODLUCK JONATHAN-WHY? by Mandelaguy(m): 10:06pm On Jul 16, 2012
One stu.pid liberty report manipulated by you people says it all about how small your brains are.
Re: LIES AND INSULTS AGAINST GOODLUCK JONATHAN-WHY? by Mandelaguy(m): 10:30pm On Jul 16, 2012
Okey Ndibe
Columnist: 
Okey Ndibe
I know what you’re thinking: the Edo State governorship election is still almost two weeks away. Why, then, write a caption that suggests that the PDP won the election?
Well, because President Goodluck Jonathan and Tony Anenih – as well as their shared outfit, the PDP – so desperately want to take over Government House in Benin City. And what the duo and their party want, they get. It’s the simple, fundamental rule of Nigerian politics: any state (or office) that catcheth the PDP’s fancy, the PDP taketh.
So we might as well allow that the PDP has “vanquished” incumbent Governor Adams Oshiomhole and “conquered” the people of Edo State.
The signs of the PDP’s “conquest” were writ large last week when our asset-undeclaring, no-damn-giving, jet-hopping-whilst-Kaduna-burns president swooped on Edo. A hapless Governor Oshiomhole was at the airport to warmly welcome the man whose mission was to prepare the ground for the PDP’s seizure – by hook and by crook – of the incumbent governor’s post.
Of course, if you were the gullible or politically naïve sort, you would have been duped by Mr. Jonathan’s rhetoric. The president’s speech at a campaign rally in Benin City was all so high-minded, but the sentiment was feigned and – to the discerning ear – perfumed bunkum.
A headline in the The Vanguard of July captured the ruse: “President promises free and fair Edo guber poll”. The opening paragraph stated: “Ahead of the July 14, 2012 governorship election in Edo State, President Goodluck Jonathan yesterday, vowed to ensure security, free and fair election in the state, just as he urged members of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in the state to mobilize properly in order to ensure victory.”
Speaking at the Samuel Ogbemudia Stadium, Mr. Jonathan waltzed down memory lane. According to the Vanguard, he “thanked the people of Edo State for voting massively for him during the last presidential election and recalled that it was in the state that [he] started the campaign for one man one vote, adding that the forthcoming election will not be an exception.” Then the president added, “So, this time around, no stuffing of ballot paper. No thuggery, no thuggery, no thuggery. It must be one man one vote. I came here to promise the people of Edo State that they should keep faith with that promise. Edo State is going to be one state that will show that example.”
Apparently, our president didn’t want to leave matters at the level of exhortation. So he apprised his audience of actions he’d taken to advance the ostensible cause of electoral transparency. His words: “Let me assure you that even this morning, before I came, I called the Inspector General of Police, are you ready for Edo State? He said yes. I called the Chief of Defense Staff, are you ready for Edo State? He said yes.” And then this: “I guarantee hundred per cent security for your election and there will be no manipulation, election results will be entered at the various units and nobody will change figures. PDP is the dominant party. As long as you mobilize and vote, the PDP will win.”
Mr. Jonathan’s speech was many things, but it was far from being reassuring. In fact, it was primarily disturbing, if not alarming. One suspects that the president designed the speech precisely to convey a chilling message to the people of Edo State. That message is, “Forget it, folks, your state and yourselves are a conquered people. Your state is as good as taken!” When Mr. Jonathan asked the IG and the CDS if they were ready for Edo, he knew that both men understood him to mean, “Are you ready to pour in police and soldiers into the battlefield of Edo to sack Oshiomhole and impose my (and Tony Anenih’s) beloved candidate?”
Nigerians know to be afraid – very, very afraid – whenever a PDP president takes to the hustings to promise an electoral contest devoid of ballot stuffing and violence. Nigerians know to lose sleep when a certified PDP president proclaims himself an apostle of one man, one vote. The PDP excels in the technology of electoral fraud and outright subversion of the popular will. That’s the bitter medicine President Jonathan has prescribed for Edo.
Schooled by harsh experience, Nigerians know to be terrified when their president invokes the names of the Inspector General of Police and the Chief of Defense Staff in the context of an election. It may be a truism that all political parties in Nigeria participate at some level in electoral fraud. However, the particular distinction of the PDP does not lie simply in the fact that the party out-rigs all others. The party’s dubious genius lies in two areas. One is an open disdain for the principle of credible elections. The other is that the party arrogantly commandeers the tools of state coercion – the police, the military and the secret services – and deploys them as an essential part of the party’s rigging arsenal.
Mr. Jonathan is no political fool. When he disclosed that the IGP and the Chief of Defense Staff had assured him of their readiness for Edo, he was delivering a dangerous political message. That message, hardly coded, could be translated thus: that the PDP is set to steal the damn governorship election – and they don’t give a damn what anybody thinks about the heist!
It was Mr. Jonathan’s variation on former President Olusegun Obasanjo’s doctrine of elections as do-or-die affairs. From the days of Mr. Obasanjo through deceased President Umaru Yar’Adua to the era of the Jonathan, the PDP has perfected a scheme for stealing gubernatorial and other polls. The incumbent president flies into a contested state with a retinue of the party’s biggest thieftains to speak to a rented “mammoth” crowd. As happened in Ekiti, Adamawa and now Edo, the president or some other “heavyweight” declares that the police and military are alert to their responsibilities (to aid and abet rigging), proclaims the PDP “dominant,” and predicts victory.
The presidential “mobilization” provides cover for the (mis)deed. It inaugurates and empowers the impunity of rigging. In the misshapen, criminalized space that’s Nigeria, the president’s presence seals the deal. How many electoral officials in Nigeria have the spine to call a result that goes against the president’s man? With the IG of Police and Chief of Defense Staff on the side of the president’s (and Anenih’s) man, who can be against him? The Nigerian president has called on the IG and CDS. Is Governor Oshiomhole going to call on the inspector general of the “Area Boys of Ikpoba Hill”?
The stakes are extraordinarily high in Edo State. By all accounts, Mr. Anenih, who basks in the sobriquet of “Leader” and “Mr. Fix-It,” nurses an Olympian grudge against Mr. Oshiomhole, the upstart labor leader turned governor. Part of Oshiomhole’s sins is that he’s shown scant respect to an Anenih who holds himself – and, alas, is held – as Nigeria’s preeminent political fixer. And in the absurd calculus of Nigerian politics, many forces are already aligned to teach Oshiomhole a lesson or two in humility. If an election is to be stolen in broad daylight to teach that lesson – guess what – so much the better!
Here, then, is the sum of it: whether the people of Edo like it or not (in fact, especially if they don’t like it), the PDP will “win” the governorship election of July 14. The president of Nigeria will see to it. As commander-in-chief, he can order the law enforcement and security agencies to get cracking to achieve the objective. If Edo voters ever felt that the announced results were at odds with their choices, tough luck.
After all, the PDP does not necessarily agree that a matter as important as the making of political choices should be left in the hands of mere mortals. For this, the grandest of parties in Africa, political power is a divine bequest. As PDP officials are wont to say, it’s “god” that gives power, not voters. The power-bestowing “deities” are the select men the party calls stakeholders (properly understood as steakholders) or party chieftains (more appropriately spelt thieftains).
The resolve of the gods in the PDP to snatch Edo is not in doubt. The only force to stop them, in the end, is the will of the people. Unless impunity is resisted, stoutly resisted, its reign will continue. So here’s an emendation: The gods and goddesses of the PDP may already have decided that the Edo governorship belongs to them; they will get away with it, too – unless the people of Edo are willing to stand up and say, “Hell, no!” The people’s will is superior to all the police and soldiers the president will mobilize to do the PDP’s crooked will in Edo.

That was the first lie from recently.
Re: LIES AND INSULTS AGAINST GOODLUCK JONATHAN-WHY? by Mandelaguy(m): 10:32pm On Jul 16, 2012
Well, because President Goodluck Jonathan and Tony Anenih – as well as their shared outfit, the PDP – so desperately want to take over Government House in Benin City. And what the duo and their party want, they get. It’s the simple, fundamental rule of Nigerian politics: any state (or office) that catcheth the PDP’s fancy, the PDP taketh. Excerpts from saharareporters.
Re: LIES AND INSULTS AGAINST GOODLUCK JONATHAN-WHY? by Gbawe: 10:36pm On Jul 16, 2012
Mandelaguy: Okey Ndibe
Columnist: 
Okey Ndibe
I know what you’re thinking: the Edo State governorship election is still almost two weeks away. Why, then, write a caption that suggests that the PDP won the election?
Well, because President Goodluck Jonathan and Tony Anenih – as well as their shared outfit, the PDP – so desperately want to take over Government House in Benin City. And what the duo and their party want, they get. It’s the simple, fundamental rule of Nigerian politics: any state (or office) that catcheth the PDP’s fancy, the PDP taketh.
So we might as well allow that the PDP has “vanquished” incumbent Governor Adams Oshiomhole and “conquered” the people of Edo State.
The signs of the PDP’s “conquest” were writ large last week when our asset-undeclaring, no-damn-giving, jet-hopping-whilst-Kaduna-burns president swooped on Edo. A hapless Governor Oshiomhole was at the airport to warmly welcome the man whose mission was to prepare the ground for the PDP’s seizure – by hook and by crook – of the incumbent governor’s post.
Of course, if you were the gullible or politically naïve sort, you would have been duped by Mr. Jonathan’s rhetoric. The president’s speech at a campaign rally in Benin City was all so high-minded, but the sentiment was feigned and – to the discerning ear – perfumed bunkum.
A headline in the The Vanguard of July captured the ruse: “President promises free and fair Edo guber poll”. The opening paragraph stated: “Ahead of the July 14, 2012 governorship election in Edo State, President Goodluck Jonathan yesterday, vowed to ensure security, free and fair election in the state, just as he urged members of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in the state to mobilize properly in order to ensure victory.”
Speaking at the Samuel Ogbemudia Stadium, Mr. Jonathan waltzed down memory lane. According to the Vanguard, he “thanked the people of Edo State for voting massively for him during the last presidential election and recalled that it was in the state that [he] started the campaign for one man one vote, adding that the forthcoming election will not be an exception.” Then the president added, “So, this time around, no stuffing of ballot paper. No thuggery, no thuggery, no thuggery. It must be one man one vote. I came here to promise the people of Edo State that they should keep faith with that promise. Edo State is going to be one state that will show that example.”
Apparently, our president didn’t want to leave matters at the level of exhortation. So he apprised his audience of actions he’d taken to advance the ostensible cause of electoral transparency. His words: “Let me assure you that even this morning, before I came, I called the Inspector General of Police, are you ready for Edo State? He said yes. I called the Chief of Defense Staff, are you ready for Edo State? He said yes.” And then this: “I guarantee hundred per cent security for your election and there will be no manipulation, election results will be entered at the various units and nobody will change figures. PDP is the dominant party. As long as you mobilize and vote, the PDP will win.”
Mr. Jonathan’s speech was many things, but it was far from being reassuring. In fact, it was primarily disturbing, if not alarming. One suspects that the president designed the speech precisely to convey a chilling message to the people of Edo State. That message is, “Forget it, folks, your state and yourselves are a conquered people. Your state is as good as taken!” When Mr. Jonathan asked the IG and the CDS if they were ready for Edo, he knew that both men understood him to mean, “Are you ready to pour in police and soldiers into the battlefield of Edo to sack Oshiomhole and impose my (and Tony Anenih’s) beloved candidate?”
Nigerians know to be afraid – very, very afraid – whenever a PDP president takes to the hustings to promise an electoral contest devoid of ballot stuffing and violence. Nigerians know to lose sleep when a certified PDP president proclaims himself an apostle of one man, one vote. The PDP excels in the technology of electoral fraud and outright subversion of the popular will. That’s the bitter medicine President Jonathan has prescribed for Edo.
Schooled by harsh experience, Nigerians know to be terrified when their president invokes the names of the Inspector General of Police and the Chief of Defense Staff in the context of an election. It may be a truism that all political parties in Nigeria participate at some level in electoral fraud. However, the particular distinction of the PDP does not lie simply in the fact that the party out-rigs all others. The party’s dubious genius lies in two areas. One is an open disdain for the principle of credible elections. The other is that the party arrogantly commandeers the tools of state coercion – the police, the military and the secret services – and deploys them as an essential part of the party’s rigging arsenal.
Mr. Jonathan is no political fool. When he disclosed that the IGP and the Chief of Defense Staff had assured him of their readiness for Edo, he was delivering a dangerous political message. That message, hardly coded, could be translated thus: that the PDP is set to steal the damn governorship election – and they don’t give a damn what anybody thinks about the heist!
It was Mr. Jonathan’s variation on former President Olusegun Obasanjo’s doctrine of elections as do-or-die affairs. From the days of Mr. Obasanjo through deceased President Umaru Yar’Adua to the era of the Jonathan, the PDP has perfected a scheme for stealing gubernatorial and other polls. The incumbent president flies into a contested state with a retinue of the party’s biggest thieftains to speak to a rented “mammoth” crowd. As happened in Ekiti, Adamawa and now Edo, the president or some other “heavyweight” declares that the police and military are alert to their responsibilities (to aid and abet rigging), proclaims the PDP “dominant,” and predicts victory.
The presidential “mobilization” provides cover for the (mis)deed. It inaugurates and empowers the impunity of rigging. In the misshapen, criminalized space that’s Nigeria, the president’s presence seals the deal. How many electoral officials in Nigeria have the spine to call a result that goes against the president’s man? With the IG of Police and Chief of Defense Staff on the side of the president’s (and Anenih’s) man, who can be against him? The Nigerian president has called on the IG and CDS. Is Governor Oshiomhole going to call on the inspector general of the “Area Boys of Ikpoba Hill”?
The stakes are extraordinarily high in Edo State. By all accounts, Mr. Anenih, who basks in the sobriquet of “Leader” and “Mr. Fix-It,” nurses an Olympian grudge against Mr. Oshiomhole, the upstart labor leader turned governor. Part of Oshiomhole’s sins is that he’s shown scant respect to an Anenih who holds himself – and, alas, is held – as Nigeria’s preeminent political fixer. And in the absurd calculus of Nigerian politics, many forces are already aligned to teach Oshiomhole a lesson or two in humility. If an election is to be stolen in broad daylight to teach that lesson – guess what – so much the better!
Here, then, is the sum of it: whether the people of Edo like it or not (in fact, especially if they don’t like it), the PDP will “win” the governorship election of July 14. The president of Nigeria will see to it. As commander-in-chief, he can order the law enforcement and security agencies to get cracking to achieve the objective. If Edo voters ever felt that the announced results were at odds with their choices, tough luck.
After all, the PDP does not necessarily agree that a matter as important as the making of political choices should be left in the hands of mere mortals. For this, the grandest of parties in Africa, political power is a divine bequest. As PDP officials are wont to say, it’s “god” that gives power, not voters. The power-bestowing “deities” are the select men the party calls stakeholders (properly understood as steakholders) or party chieftains (more appropriately spelt thieftains).
The resolve of the gods in the PDP to snatch Edo is not in doubt. The only force to stop them, in the end, is the will of the people. Unless impunity is resisted, stoutly resisted, its reign will continue. So here’s an emendation: The gods and goddesses of the PDP may already have decided that the Edo governorship belongs to them; they will get away with it, too – unless the people of Edo are willing to stand up and say, “Hell, no!” The people’s will is superior to all the police and soldiers the president will mobilize to do the PDP’s crooked will in Edo.

That was the first lie from recently.

Reno, no one cares for your Abuja profiling here. Post the source of your article or remove it. Nairaland has rules even if your haste to pay sycophantic obeisance has made you to lawlessly lose sight of that.

1 Like

Re: LIES AND INSULTS AGAINST GOODLUCK JONATHAN-WHY? by Mandelaguy(m): 10:41pm On Jul 16, 2012
@gbawe,you don't even know the article you were defending just yesterday? Saharareporters wrote that( your book of authority) anyway,gradually,I will pick your lying posts to pieces,you and your likes....watch me.
Re: LIES AND INSULTS AGAINST GOODLUCK JONATHAN-WHY? by Gbawe: 10:45pm On Jul 16, 2012
Mandelaguy: @gbawe,you don't even know the article you were defending just yesterday? Saharareporters wrote that( your book of authority) anyway,gradually,I will pick your lying posts to pieces,you and your likes....watch me.

You are a fool. A very big olodo. Of course I know the article !!! I have even started a thread based on it !!!! The difference is that I supplied a link. You are not bright enough to see that I am exposing your devotion to sycophancy that makes you oblivious or disinterested in the rules of the forum. The article is not the issue. It is the haste with which you disregard doing what is minimally required to pursue your 'mission'.

Oyb is probably right to conclude that 'query letter' has arrived for you. The more desperate you get, the easier it will be to pick you off wink wink
Re: LIES AND INSULTS AGAINST GOODLUCK JONATHAN-WHY? by Mandelaguy(m): 10:47pm On Jul 16, 2012
Gbawe:

You are a fool. A very big olodo. I have even posted that article here- but I supplied a link. You are not bright enough to see that I am exposing your devotion to sycophancy that makes you oblivious or disinterested in the rules of the forum. The article is not the issue. It is the haste with which you disregard doing what is minimally required to pursue you 'mission'. Oyb is probably right that 'query letter' has arrived for you. The more desperate you get, the easier it will be to pick you off wink wink
Are you trying to save a face? I posted it so that you will make a foo.l of yourself the way you just did...so you posted it and could not recognise it? Hypocrite!
Re: LIES AND INSULTS AGAINST GOODLUCK JONATHAN-WHY? by Gbawe: 10:51pm On Jul 16, 2012
Mandelaguy: Are you trying to save a face? I posted it so that you will make a foo.l of yourself the way you just did...so you posted it and could not recognise it? Hypocrite!

Mumu. Don't you realize you are supposed to supply a link? Or do you think because you work for Aso Rock you can go around disregarding rules everywhere in the haste to curry favors with your paymasters? Ode. Mirthless sycophant, are you so robotic you cannot even tell when your chain is being yanked ? Stick around. Many here will make mincemeat of a mumu like you.

Suwegbe, check out the difference to your pea-brained desperado approach:

https://www.nairaland.com/980663/how-pdp-won-edo-governorship
Re: LIES AND INSULTS AGAINST GOODLUCK JONATHAN-WHY? by Mandelaguy(m): 12:29am On Jul 17, 2012
Gbawe:

Mumu. Don't you realize you are supposed to supply a link? Or do you think because you work for Aso Rock you can go around disregarding rules everywhere in the haste to curry favors with your paymasters? Ode. Mirthless sycophant, are you so robotic you cannot even tell when your chain is being yanked ? Stick around. Many here will make mincemeat of a mumu like you.

Suwegbe, check out the difference to your pea-brained desperado approach:

https://www.nairaland.com/980663/how-pdp-won-edo-governorship
An idi.ot like you,onye iberibe dika gi,cannot differentiate mockery from facts. I deliberately posted that,and asked you whether you have forgotten what you wrote,and went further to tell you that I will expose more of your lies since saharalyingreporters is now the book of authority you know,it will keep embarrassing you. Now,give us the winning result of PDP,you rushed and generated a thread on how PDP has won Edo state,when we tried speaking,your likes started barking like dogs on a tight leash,now ACN won,go back and retrieve the shit you posted(hahahahahahahah) you've been wondering why you made such a fool of yourself. Anyway,more of your lies are coming to hit your face squarely,just wait for it. Anu ohia!
Re: LIES AND INSULTS AGAINST GOODLUCK JONATHAN-WHY? by Bella3(f): 3:39am On Jul 17, 2012
See as nigerians dey display thier talent. Am impressed! Useles nation filled with worthless people
Re: LIES AND INSULTS AGAINST GOODLUCK JONATHAN-WHY? by jmaine: 3:47am On Jul 17, 2012
Bélla3: See as Nigerians dey display thier talent. Am impressed! [s]Useles nation filled with worthless people[/s]

[size=14pt]Nigeria ========> Great nation,Highly Industrious and Good people . . . .[/size]
Re: LIES AND INSULTS AGAINST GOODLUCK JONATHAN-WHY? by Bella3(f): 3:50am On Jul 17, 2012
jmaine:

[size=14pt]Nigeria ========> Great nation,Highly Industrious and Good people . . . .[/size]
dats what we pray for
Re: LIES AND INSULTS AGAINST GOODLUCK JONATHAN-WHY? by antitpiah: 3:58am On Jul 17, 2012
Bélla3: dats what we pray for

And thats what we will never get.
Re: LIES AND INSULTS AGAINST GOODLUCK JONATHAN-WHY? by Bella3(f): 4:13am On Jul 17, 2012
antitpiah:

And thats what we will never get.
yep.. Nt wen pple dnt even want to coperate wit the head of state
Re: LIES AND INSULTS AGAINST GOODLUCK JONATHAN-WHY? by dayokanu(m): 4:28am On Jul 17, 2012
Bélla3: yep.. Nt wen pple dnt even want to coperate wit the head of state

People are willing to cooperate with a leader who knows what he is doing not a certified m0r0n who tells us to pray that criminals come out to confess
Re: LIES AND INSULTS AGAINST GOODLUCK JONATHAN-WHY? by BabaEleko(m): 4:37am On Jul 17, 2012
Wow! GEJ's diickson must be so full of milk and honey for this Mandelaguy gay to be shedding so my tears like that. I feel ur pain "frank ocean". Zombie o zombie.
Re: LIES AND INSULTS AGAINST GOODLUCK JONATHAN-WHY? by Demdem(m): 7:53am On Jul 17, 2012

Cooperate with the Retardeen that told me point blank on Live TV that he doesnt give a damn. Common, this cant work.
Re: LIES AND INSULTS AGAINST GOODLUCK JONATHAN-WHY? by Pataki: 8:39am On Jul 17, 2012
LOL. U got jokes right? Cooperate with a head of stupidity who prefers to smile on camera and tell the world he is speechless about Boko Haram?

1 Like

Re: LIES AND INSULTS AGAINST GOODLUCK JONATHAN-WHY? by Gbawe: 9:00am On Jul 17, 2012
dayokanu:

People are willing to cooperate with a leader who knows what he is doing not a certified m0r0n who tells us to pray that criminals come out to confess

Th poster you respond to is only showing the inane docility unexposed Nigerians are known for. How many exposed, world-wise and respected Nigerians do we see 'cooperating', with the President when they only see a man glaringly avoiding the most fundamental of our problems? Tackling the fundamental issues mean all the difference between a failing Nation and one making progress via a commitment to getting the basics right!!!!!! Seeing a President avoid the fundamental issues that cause all our problem is a damning indictment of his worthlessness to Nigeria !!! That is why virtually all of Nigeria's most intelligent and well-respected men and women are serious and unrelenting critics of GEJ !!!! The likes of Balarabe Musa, Okey Ndibe, Wole Soyinka , Chinua Achebe, Sonola Olunhemse, Femi Falana and many others are not unreasonable folks who just woke up today and decided "yes, I will attack a performing President for no reason at all" !!!

I always find it funny to read from Nigerians who, from how they write, only know Nigeria or their diasporan western Nation. Of course Nigeria compared to itself is foolishness and Nigeria compared to the UK, Germany or the USA is even more inane. Next time, some of us, instead of heading to Florida, Paris or Ibiza to 'chill', should endeavour to visit West African Nations to see that most, even if they still have problems, are getting the fundamentals right and that bodes well for the future. Not so in Nigeria's case.

How can anyone harbour hope or cooperate with a man who is avoiding fundamental reforms? For example, is it the unsustainable size,cost and unproductive form of Governance GEJ has time to ignore , with the insane announcement that "leaner Government not possible", similar to his " DOnt give a damn" gaffe, while he dishonestly prefers to bully, decieve and frighten Nigerians that the Nation will "pack up" without total fuel subsidy removal? These are the sort of glaring dishonesty, hypocrisy and compromised inability to tackle the basics , plus deal with enemies-of-progress if required, virtually all respected and erudite Nigerians have come to despise GEJ for !!!! Instead intelligent Nigerians only see GEJ dancing around our most serious challenges and frolicking daily with those who have destroyed Nigeria !!!!

Of course the Nigerian who has never gone beyond our border, indoctrinated to always accept whatever mediocrity is packaged for him as 'leadership', may find it expedient to praise energy saver bulb and silly initiatives like that whereas those less ignorant know what obtains even next door to understand totally that we have nothing to celebrate and indeed a lot to condemn.
Re: LIES AND INSULTS AGAINST GOODLUCK JONATHAN-WHY? by jpphilips(m): 9:08am On Jul 17, 2012
Mandelaguy: A lot of lies keep cropping up from up against the President and Commander in Chief of the Armed forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria,President Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan despite the war he is waging in restoring the pride of the nation and it keeps baffling me. This is a nation that has been mismanaged since independence with every cow boy having a field day with our resources,courting massive corruption in the petroleum industry,power sector,trade and investment,natural and mineral resources,construction,police,civil service,pension management and virtually anything and everything you can think of and here is a man that is facing the herculean task of regressive speeding on the path of economic destruction, and what does he get? People are acting as if the monster militating against Nigeria was created by GEJ,and I am left baffled....I don't want to work the religious or ethnic angle,I don't wan to work the economic and social sabotage angle.....can't they just speak the truth? Is it because the man is not violent and a manipulator or and evil genius? An answer is required please! If this is criticism,then it is blind,disjointed,hate filled and malice driven castigation!

what is difference between your complaints and the reality on ground?
Re: LIES AND INSULTS AGAINST GOODLUCK JONATHAN-WHY? by Bella3(f): 9:26am On Jul 17, 2012
Demdem:

Cooperate with the Retardeen that told me point blank on Live TV that he doesnt give a damn. Common, this cant work.
*shocked* when did he tel u dat one?
Re: LIES AND INSULTS AGAINST GOODLUCK JONATHAN-WHY? by Bella3(f): 9:27am On Jul 17, 2012
Pataki:
LOL. U got jokes right? Cooperate with a head of stupidity who prefers to smile on camera and tell the world he is speechless about Boko Haram?
the guy is a bloody civilian!
Re: LIES AND INSULTS AGAINST GOODLUCK JONATHAN-WHY? by egift(m): 9:33am On Jul 17, 2012
Bélla3: *shocked* when did he tel u dat one?

So you too did not watch the last Presidential Media Chat just recently? Not just the lies he told that day, he made statements (like the one Demdem quoted that should not be voiced at all.

Anyway the scripture said "out of the aboudance of the heart the mouth speaketh".
Re: LIES AND INSULTS AGAINST GOODLUCK JONATHAN-WHY? by Bella3(f): 9:46am On Jul 17, 2012
egift:

So you too did not watch the last Presidential Media Chat just recently? Not just the lies he told that day, he made statements (like the one Demdem quoted that should not be voiced at all.

Anyway the scripture said "out of the aboudance of the heart the mouth speaketh".
u stil didnt mention wat he said.
Re: LIES AND INSULTS AGAINST GOODLUCK JONATHAN-WHY? by HammedSodiqq: 9:53am On Jul 17, 2012
Our impatience and lack of commitment to our own is the reason for all our wahala. GEJ is trying. His transformation agenda is geared towards delivering the gains of democracy and realising vision 2020. Our enemies on the contrary are working to see him fail. They forment trouble and fuel insecurity, they instigate religious intolerance and spread untrue stories. As well meaning nigerians, let's shame our enemies by supporting Govt. Atlest we now have free and fair election, improvement of power, academic reformation and so on. Let's support him to do more
Re: LIES AND INSULTS AGAINST GOODLUCK JONATHAN-WHY? by aljharem(m): 10:05am On Jul 17, 2012
HammedSodiqq: Our impatience and lack of commitment to our own is the reason for all our wahala. GEJ is trying. His transformation agenda is geared towards delivering the gains of democracy and realising vision 2020. Our enemies on the contrary are working to see him fail. They forment trouble and fuel insecurity, they instigate religious intolerance and spread untrue stories. As well meaning nigerians, let's shame our enemies by supporting Govt. Atlest we now have free and fair election, improvement of power, academic reformation and so on. Let's support him to do more

I don't know where you got all that from. Too much lies on this forum self, how has electricity improved ? If you ask me, it has worsen.

Academic reformation shocked shocked shocked shocked How please

free and fair election was also done by the military even the corrupt IBB and co did a free and fair election. although kudos to GEJ on that.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is Happening To NL Politics Section? / Celebration Of Nigeria 54th Independence In Pics / Lamido Sanusi On Buhari (2002)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.