Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,631 members, 7,941,439 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 07:04 AM

LIES AND INSULTS AGAINST GOODLUCK JONATHAN-WHY? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LIES AND INSULTS AGAINST GOODLUCK JONATHAN-WHY? (3523 Views)

#soundoff: How APC Deceived Nigerians Against Goodluck Jonathan (DETAILS) / PDP Lies And Propaganda Busted Again / Boko-Haram Member Declare War Against Goodluck Jonathan Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LIES AND INSULTS AGAINST GOODLUCK JONATHAN-WHY? by Bella3(f): 10:14am On Jul 17, 2012
HammedSodiqq: Our impatience and lack of commitment to our own is the reason for all our wahala. GEJ is trying. His transformation agenda is geared towards delivering the gains of democracy and realising vision 2020. Our enemies on the contrary are working to see him fail. They forment trouble and fuel insecurity, they instigate religious intolerance and spread untrue stories. As well meaning nigerians, let's shame our enemies by supporting Govt. Atlest we now have free and fair election, improvement of power, academic reformation and so on. Let's support him to do more
thank you jare. True Nigerian, although i stil tink Gej shud do more
Re: LIES AND INSULTS AGAINST GOODLUCK JONATHAN-WHY? by jmaine: 10:20am On Jul 17, 2012
Reality Check :- with or without the perpetual and perennial nay screamers, governance will still proceed unfettered till 2015 . . . . .

The nay sayers & screamers will always be with us, so it's understandable grin
Re: LIES AND INSULTS AGAINST GOODLUCK JONATHAN-WHY? by Idokojimmy: 10:32am On Jul 17, 2012
GEJ appears to be the best we have ever had. His sincerity of purpose, firm and zero tolerance for corruption, growth of GDP, improved power, alamajiri schools, agric and economic reforms etc are enough to proof his worth. Though they are fighting to make him fail, GOD will expose them. May we work together to end this insecurity.
Re: LIES AND INSULTS AGAINST GOODLUCK JONATHAN-WHY? by Demdem(m): 10:57am On Jul 17, 2012
Bélla3: *shocked* when did he tel u dat one?

During the last presidential chat aired on TV

Re: LIES AND INSULTS AGAINST GOODLUCK JONATHAN-WHY? by Zutchy: 11:23am On Jul 17, 2012
jmaine: Reality Check :- with or without the perpetual and perennial nay screamers, governance will still proceed unfettered till 2015 . . . . .

The nay sayers & screamers will always be with us, so it's understandable grin
I have come to understand that what you just said is exactly the fact of life,the screamers and noise makers will always be with us,so we just have to learn to endure their unfettered flow of gibberish.
Re: LIES AND INSULTS AGAINST GOODLUCK JONATHAN-WHY? by egift(m): 11:34am On Jul 17, 2012
Zutchy: I have come to understand that what you just said is exactly the fact of life,the screamers and noise makers will always be with us,so we just have to learn to endure their unfettered flow of gibberish.

So Nigerians demanding good leadership their leaders is nothing but noise making to you. Very pathetic my brother. We all can now see why this nation is not moving forward - when people are closer to government, they now become blind to the realities.
Re: LIES AND INSULTS AGAINST GOODLUCK JONATHAN-WHY? by Zutchy: 11:35am On Jul 17, 2012
Idokojimmy: GEJ appears to be the best we have ever had. His sincerity of purpose, firm and zero tolerance for corruption, growth of GDP, improved power, alamajiri schools, agric and economic reforms etc are enough to proof his worth. Though they are fighting to make him fail, GOD will expose them. May we work together to end this insecurity.
But some will still go ahead to tell you that he has been dancing around our fundamental problems,they expect him to put food on their table for them,the problem with these rabble rousers is that they try to sell or portray to the gullible Nigerian out there that every facet or act of governance has to do with the president,not wanting them to know that they are supposed to hold their individual councillor,local govt chairman,governor responsible for some certain issues that affect our every day life,until we begin to enlighten people to this fact,all these various public office holders will not sit up to their responsibilities and everybody will continue waiting for the president to perform magic and let Nigerias problems disappear over night.
Re: LIES AND INSULTS AGAINST GOODLUCK JONATHAN-WHY? by jmaine: 11:40am On Jul 17, 2012
egift:

So Nigerians demanding good leadership their leaders is nothing but noise making to you. Very pathetic my brother. We all can now see why this nation is not moving forward - when people are closer to government, they now become blind to the realities.

The unusual hypocritical blind cynics are the screamers . .are you among them undecided

The closer to govt jibe is getting stale . . .maybe it's a replacement to the 40 laptop mantra grin

He who doesn't support a party or individual's currently in all tiers of government, should cast the first stone cool . . .
Re: LIES AND INSULTS AGAINST GOODLUCK JONATHAN-WHY? by Zutchy: 11:42am On Jul 17, 2012
egift:

First of all,those whom I called noise makers know themselves if you take it personal there is always a window on the 40th floor you can go take a jump from,secondly why would you assume that I am in any way close to the nigerian government not to talk of being closer than others,duhhh.
Re: LIES AND INSULTS AGAINST GOODLUCK JONATHAN-WHY? by ubandire(m): 11:53am On Jul 17, 2012
S M H...
Re: LIES AND INSULTS AGAINST GOODLUCK JONATHAN-WHY? by Beaf1: 12:10pm On Jul 17, 2012
Rubbish!

Do you want us to list out all the lies the R3tardeen made during his campaign?
I refuse to give you my precious attention.
Re: LIES AND INSULTS AGAINST GOODLUCK JONATHAN-WHY? by Mandelaguy(m): 12:15pm On Jul 17, 2012
Baba_Eleko: Wow! GEJ's diickson must be so full of milk and honey for this Mandelaguy gay to be shedding so my tears like that. I feel ur pain "frank ocean". Zombie o zombie.
You just confirmed your gay inclination,here is not for you...jet off to united kingdom or U.S.A
Re: LIES AND INSULTS AGAINST GOODLUCK JONATHAN-WHY? by Mandelaguy(m): 12:16pm On Jul 17, 2012
Beaf!:
Rubbish!

Do you want us to list out all the lies the R3tardeen made during his campaign?
I refuse to give you my precious attention.
Impostor we know who you are......pray you are not caught impersonating the real beaf.
Re: LIES AND INSULTS AGAINST GOODLUCK JONATHAN-WHY? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jul 17, 2012
oyb:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

the poor guy, if they sack him its back to picking up partially used tickets in cybercafes so he can send out his letters from maryam abacha and robert mueller

grin grin U too wicked. cheii grin grin
Re: LIES AND INSULTS AGAINST GOODLUCK JONATHAN-WHY? by aljharem(m): 1:41pm On Jul 17, 2012
alj harem:

I don't know where you got all that from. Too much lies on this forum self, how has electricity improved ? If you ask me, it has worsen.

Academic reformation shocked shocked shocked shocked How please

free and fair election was also done by the military even the corrupt IBB and co did a free and fair election. although kudos to GEJ on that.

can Bella and other GEJ goons answer these questions. Why do u keep lying ? The reality is different from what you people are painting people to see here. CHAI !!! SMH
Re: LIES AND INSULTS AGAINST GOODLUCK JONATHAN-WHY? by jmaine: 1:46pm On Jul 17, 2012
alj harem:

can Bella and other GEJ goons answer these questions. Why do u keep lying ? The reality is different from what you people are painting people to see here. CHAI !!! SMH

https://www.nairaland.com/983176/how-phcn-doing-area

^
[size=14pt]Go there and question the lies of every one of them about improved power supply cool[/size]
Re: LIES AND INSULTS AGAINST GOODLUCK JONATHAN-WHY? by Orikinla(m): 2:02pm On Jul 17, 2012
GEJ started it all by LYING FIRST when he falsely accused northern militants of the Abuja Independence Anniversary bombing until his own home grown Niger Delta terrorists owned up!
Re: LIES AND INSULTS AGAINST GOODLUCK JONATHAN-WHY? by Orikinla(m): 2:03pm On Jul 17, 2012
Demdem:

During the last presidential chat aired on TV

grin grin grin
Re: LIES AND INSULTS AGAINST GOODLUCK JONATHAN-WHY? by mamikky: 2:22pm On Jul 17, 2012
GEJ, is working and trying though there is more to be done. The woes of Nigeria as a nation started dates back and sensibly, correcting the ills will take reasonable time even for a magician or miracle worker. However, it is good to keep the govt on its toes so as to remain focus by airing our constructive criticisms and progresssive advice.
Re: LIES AND INSULTS AGAINST GOODLUCK JONATHAN-WHY? by kinkyshoe: 6:04pm On Jul 17, 2012
A lot of lies keep cropping up from up against the President and Commander in Chief of the Armed forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria,President Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan despite the war he is waging in restoring the pride of the nation and it keeps baffling me. This is a nation that has been mismanaged since independence with every cow boy having a field day with our resources,courting massive corruption in the petroleum industry,power sector,trade and investment,natural and mineral resources,construction,police,civil service,pension management and virtually anything and everything you can think of and here is a man that is facing the herculean task of regressive speeding on the path of economic destruction, and what does he get? People are acting as if the monster militating against Nigeria was created by GEJ,and I am left baffled....I don't want to work the religious or ethnic angle,I don't wan to work the economic and social sabotage angle.....can't they just speak the truth? Is it because the man is not violent and a manipulator or and evil genius? An answer is required please! If this is criticism,then it is blind,disjointed,hate filled and malice driven castigation!

this is a very valid observation, n i am glad u have brought it up. my concern also revolves around the fact that the Office of the President has been so belittled that any one can wake up in the morning and say all kinds of malicious things. it is only in Nigeria that the sacredness of the Office of the President and the Person, ie the President are constantly 'violated' by indigenes, and foreigners are encouraged to do same. this is truly sad. in all honesty, the problems of Nigeria did not start today....if u do a little research, its not hard to identify those responsible. however, let us concentrate our energies towards getting her on the right track. i always maintain, mutual respect is key.
Re: LIES AND INSULTS AGAINST GOODLUCK JONATHAN-WHY? by Bella3(f): 10:00pm On Jul 17, 2012
egift:

my problem is most pple condemn Goodluck becoz of his religion and tribe. Nt becoz he haz realy done anytin. When Obj was in power people where mute.. Why?
Btw since when the president alone becum FG? Arent we suposed to join hands together to fish out the devils amongst us? Willing whining alone change our predicament? Can Gej alone handle Nigeria without ur help and mine?
Re: LIES AND INSULTS AGAINST GOODLUCK JONATHAN-WHY? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jul 17, 2012
Bélla3: my problem is most pple condemn Goodluck becoz of his religion and tribe. Nt becoz he haz realy done anytin.

Yup, Obama is Fulani and most of the U.S Dept. Of Justice members are Yorubas.
Re: LIES AND INSULTS AGAINST GOODLUCK JONATHAN-WHY? by dayokanu(m): 11:44pm On Jul 17, 2012
kingoflag:

You know Obama has the same born to rule mentality. And the GEJ bootlickers would claim they didnt see Yorubas criticizing OBJ

Gani, Falana Tinubu were always on OBJ's neck every week
Re: LIES AND INSULTS AGAINST GOODLUCK JONATHAN-WHY? by Mandelaguy(m): 9:10pm On Jul 18, 2012
Shebi one GBAWE,KOBOJUNKIE and co that peddled the news about the PIB...they circulated the PIB on this forum? Now,that PIB they told us to download and read has been proven to be lies and that makes them..........(fill the gap). These guys are here to feed us lies and time will expose them the more. A pity I have been too busy, but I will not allow these liars rest.
Re: LIES AND INSULTS AGAINST GOODLUCK JONATHAN-WHY? by Bella3(f): 1:01pm On Jul 19, 2012
kingoflag:

obama didnt condemn him, niether did his justice membas. THEY INsulted nigeria(nb:they didnt start today)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'the Dark Side Of Nelson Mandela' By Andrew Bolt • Herald Sun • December 9, 2013 / Why Bomb Targeted At Mosques Gets Averted While That Of Church Explode / Why Does Buhari Look So Old In His Secondary School Photo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.