Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,920 members, 7,872,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:37 AM

Three Guys Going To Jail - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Three Guys Going To Jail (796 Views)

Three Guys Stranded On A Desert Island Find A Magic Lantern Containing A Genie / I'm In Love Dillema With Three Guys . Pics Available Help Me To Choose / Three Guys And An Old Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Three Guys Going To Jail by ennyluv6(f): 4:08pm On Dec 05, 2007
Three Guys Going to Jail

Once there were three guys who were going to jail. Each of them could bring only one item with them. When the prisoners got on the bus, the first guy asked the second guy what he was going to bring. The second guy said "I brought some paint so I can paint in my cell when I'm bored" "What did you bring?", the second guy asked. The first guy said, "I brougt some cards so I can play blackjack, poker, goldfish and the rest of the other good stuff." Then the third guy in the back of the bus started laughing. The first guy asks him, "What did you bring?" The third guy says, "I brought a box of tampons." Then the second guy asked why. The third guy says, "Well, according to the box, it says you can go swimming, hiking, biking and other fun stuff."
Re: Three Guys Going To Jail by tysolo(m): 4:19pm On Dec 05, 2007
Not too bad. grin lipsrsealed
Re: Three Guys Going To Jail by saucekid(m): 4:19pm On Dec 05, 2007
*still watching*
Re: Three Guys Going To Jail by Nobody: 7:08pm On Dec 05, 2007
When do i laugh??
Re: Three Guys Going To Jail by Migines(m): 8:20am On Dec 06, 2007
When u leave dis page and open another.
Re: Three Guys Going To Jail by benjay1(m): 1:47pm On Dec 06, 2007
Thank Goodness they don't pay to laff, guy you for give me my money back.

(1) (Reply)

Never Under Estimate How A Woman Thinks / Any Last Request? / Give Acronymys For Ur Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.