Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,702 members, 7,972,600 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 01:50 PM

What Do U Guys, Think About This? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Do U Guys, Think About This? (983 Views)

Where Do You Guys Think This Happened (photo) / Why Do Homebased Nigerian Guys Think they look Cool With Beer Belly? / Reason Why U Guys Should Stay Off Alcohol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do U Guys, Think About This? by frakie: 4:46pm On Jul 16, 2012
A girl had really talk abt her boyfrnd to her female frnds. She told them how rich, caring, generous and handsome her guy is, and that he will be coming to visit the next evening. High expectation rose from everyone. The guy actually came the next evening but with a loaf of AGEGE BREAD as a gift to his girlfrnd. The girl was very disappointed and angry, she threw the BREAD at him and insulated him to the fullest in the presence of everyone. Embittered, the guy took the AGEGE BREAD, sliced it into two and behold a car key and and engagement ring fell of the BREAD. Wht will you do if u were the one?
Re: What Do U Guys, Think About This? by Mynd44: 5:05pm On Jul 16, 2012
Are you so dumb that you are not even creative at all? Why is it that you had to bring some silly unintelligent story which has been read over and over here?

1 Like

Re: What Do U Guys, Think About This? by OldHag: 5:10pm On Jul 16, 2012
Mynd_44: Are you so dumb that you are not even creative at all? Why is it that you had to bring some silly unintelligent story which has been read over and over here?

You forget we dont have that many intelligent ones here! We have to make do with what some Nairalanders come up with. grin
Re: What Do U Guys, Think About This? by Mynd44: 5:39pm On Jul 16, 2012
Then they should not open threads
Re: What Do U Guys, Think About This? by OldHag: 5:43pm On Jul 16, 2012
Yeah you right @mynd_44, at least they keep the old hag busy grin
Re: What Do U Guys, Think About This? by Mynd44: 5:45pm On Jul 16, 2012
And maybe you should keep yourself busy with more mentally challenging things
Re: What Do U Guys, Think About This? by frakie: 6:03pm On Jul 16, 2012
Mynd_44: Are you so dumb that you are not even creative at all? Why is it that you had to bring some silly unintelligent story which has been read over and over here?
. Thanks man, I appreciate ur effort, you saying am so dumb and not creative at all. Even if you have ready the story times without numbers, if you don't know what to contribute to a post. Its better you keep quite, than you involving your self into a controversial scene. You are doing all this for you to get fame on Nairaland and you can never be known on this forum through your silly and immatured. altitude. I think other guys involve in such act, in which their hobby is to get on a link and started lamblastering, saying all sort of rubbish will learn from dis act of yours! Someone can learn from this post, no matter the times and numbers in which a topic is brought on this forum. You can say all sort of rubbish when replying, but please state terms an condition of your madness, certificate showing that your are a psychiatric patient and also the type of medication giving when u visited the Hospital, thanks. Awon omo atoko waa ba city jee, bunche of fools.
Re: What Do U Guys, Think About This? by Booty4me: 6:11pm On Jul 16, 2012
Op the last 1 i had they said d guy traveled 2 dubai
Re: What Do U Guys, Think About This? by freecocoa(f): 6:17pm On Jul 16, 2012
OP you've not heard?shocked Na wa o.

The guy married the girl na,she told him all that was a test to see if he'll still stay no matter what, so they kissed and made up.

They are even expecting their 2nd child.

Next time do some research before posting old stories.cheesy
Re: What Do U Guys, Think About This? by Mynd44: 6:24pm On Jul 16, 2012
I wonder what the OP expects anyone to learn from the bullisht
Re: What Do U Guys, Think About This? by ArQueBusieR(m): 7:38pm On Jul 16, 2012
I need to get drunk.
Re: What Do U Guys, Think About This? by vinkolo: 9:43am On Jul 17, 2012
@ Frakie abi na fake
you deserve 250 strokes of metal cane. How can you be this empty? I told you to stop going out with that boy called Mogul abi na mugu. U see now u are just like mogul! Senseles human beings. Mtcheew.

(1) (Reply)

What We Learn From Movies / Armed Robber And New Born Again / Finally,akpors Shows Face.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.