Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,432 members, 7,940,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 09:59 AM

Do You Believe In Exorcism? Is It Real? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Believe In Exorcism? Is It Real? (2349 Views)

A Priest Claims Demon Is Sending Him Hate Texts After Girl's Exorcism Went Wrong / Pope Francis Approves The Revival Of Exorcism As A canon Catholic Practice / Bishop Oyedepo Wins Exorcism Slap Suit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Believe In Exorcism? Is It Real? by Nobody: 4:15am On Jul 22, 2012
Joagbaje: ed

@ op just watch Emmanuel live Tv broadcast this Sunday, all your questions will be answer

Lol, you mean the Emmanue-dit videos..
Re: Do You Believe In Exorcism? Is It Real? by Ptolomeus(m): 9:36pm On Jul 23, 2012
MacDaddy01:

How do you sleep at night?
Do not be afraid of the dead or the spirits ...
Here we say that those who have to fear is to live!
(I hope understand the irony!)
A hug!
Re: Do You Believe In Exorcism? Is It Real? by ghostofsparta(m): 11:16pm On Jul 24, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

first of all i believe islam is not supposed to exist. one of my aims in life is to eliminate this ideology and replace it with Paganism amongst all Tribes in the World.

Paganism is the only way and is the final link between Science and religion. had this World still been Pagan, im sure we would have reached the next universe by now. The Ancient Egyptians and our Dogon brothers in Mali, etc .excelled in astronomy without the use of telescopes. if only things didnt go so wrong. .

At the bolded ^^^
TRUTH...THRUTH...THRUTH....THRUTH

TRUE.....TRUE.....TRUE.....TRUE....TRUE

Pagan9Ja I salute you. We think alike about paganism. And I support the term you used below:
PAGAN 9JA:

not neo-Paganism. that is white rubbish like Thelema, Wicca, Adonism, etc. Embrace Traditional Tribal Paganism. that is the real thing.

What I mean by Neo-paganism is exactly the same with what you mean by TTR but my usage of 'neo' isn't Thelema, Wicca(old pagan) or Adonism but a revamped version of TTR to suit modern time.
Re: Do You Believe In Exorcism? Is It Real? by ghostofsparta(m): 11:17pm On Jul 24, 2012
At topic

Excorsim - the means of expellinh foreign entity from a being. Not true. Nothing like exorcism. It's all a misconception of another thing they chose to see as possession. I know what am saying. Its very deeeeeeep to explain but just know it has to do with a state of the mind's consciousness.

I used foreign entity and not spirit/demon because one have to clear define what is spirit/demon.

I don't have time to type for this topic now. I wana go sleep maybe I can be possessed by a demon/spirit.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top Christian Songs For The Atheist / Religion Takes Another Fatal Blow...this Time, From Education! / The Cause Of All Christians Suffering And Affliction.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.