Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,020 members, 7,919,241 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 03:19 AM

Nigeria Among The World's 10 Fastest Growing Economies - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigeria Among The World's 10 Fastest Growing Economies (10474 Views)

The 15 Fastest Growing Economies In Africa 2016 — IMF / Nigeria, One Of Top 10 Global Economies – US Govt / 15 Fastest Growing Small Business OPPORTUNITIES and IDEAS In Nigeria For 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Among The World's 10 Fastest Growing Economies by donigspain(m): 11:18am On Jul 17, 2012
Enough of all these misleading Economic Growth Indices. All we ask for is the more realistic and effective Economic Development.
»»»»»««««««
OCCUPY AFAM4EVA
»»»»»««««««
Re: Nigeria Among The World's 10 Fastest Growing Economies by alexola20(m): 11:20am On Jul 17, 2012
Re: Nigeria Among The World's 10 Fastest Growing Economies by ANYPEN(m): 11:21am On Jul 17, 2012
amosy007: TALES OF THE MOONLIGHT

Is it "tales of the moonlight" or "tales by moonlight" grin
Re: Nigeria Among The World's 10 Fastest Growing Economies by hydeenoble(m): 11:24am On Jul 17, 2012
our economy don die since, so how com its still among d world's fastest....i need some clarifications
Re: Nigeria Among The World's 10 Fastest Growing Economies by Jyde89: 11:27am On Jul 17, 2012
Billyonaire: Nigeria is truly one of the 10 fastest growing economies in the world. For those who think who always expect every news from Nigeria to be negative, you are on the wrong side of history. I for one, have witness astronomical growth, the indicators are there for unbiased eyes to see.
oh sure, i believe a tour around places like ajegunle,ijora,orile and many other remote areas in Nigeria will vindicate the arguement of an unbiased fellow like you,i have no doubt that you stay outside nigeria,but if you reside here,too bad for you not to see the frustration writing on people's face's.
Re: Nigeria Among The World's 10 Fastest Growing Economies by Businesstools(m): 11:30am On Jul 17, 2012
Billyonaire: Nigeria is truly one of the 10 fastest growing economies in the world. For those who think who always expect every news from Nigeria to be negative, you are on the wrong side of history. I for one, have witness astronomical growth, the indicators are there for unbiased eyes to see.
Can you please mention one of the indicators.
Re: Nigeria Among The World's 10 Fastest Growing Economies by DramsQ: 11:32am On Jul 17, 2012
What we must understand is that economic growth,is not the same as economic devt.economic development is simply a positive change in a nations output.whereas economic devt is d elevation of a society from an unsatisfactory condition to a better and more humane life.Therefore nigeria may be perceived to have a high level of growth,but in terms of development it zero.
Re: Nigeria Among The World's 10 Fastest Growing Economies by DramsQ: 11:33am On Jul 17, 2012
What we must understand is that economic growth,is not the same as economic devt.economic development is simply a positive change in a nations output.whereas economic devt is d elevation of a society from an unsatisfactory condition to a better and more humane life.Therefore nigeria may be perceived to have a high level of growth,but in terms of development it's zero.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Among The World's 10 Fastest Growing Economies by pembisco(m): 11:34am On Jul 17, 2012
Dis white pple tink say de kn fool us abi, nonsence!
Re: Nigeria Among The World's 10 Fastest Growing Economies by donigspain(m): 11:38am On Jul 17, 2012
Jyde89: oh sure, i believe a tour around places like ajegunle,ijora,orile and many other remote areas in Nigeria will vindicate the arguement of an unbiased fellow like you,i have no doubt that you stay outside nigeria,but if you reside here,too bad for you not to see the frustration writing on people's face's.
Billyonaire is right. You may not agree with him since it's possible you have limited knowledge on Basic Economics.

Businesstools: Can you please mention one of the indicators.
GDP, GNP etc.
Re: Nigeria Among The World's 10 Fastest Growing Economies by donigspain(m): 11:40am On Jul 17, 2012
Jyde89: ...an unbiased fellow like you...
You called Billyonaire 'unbiased' fellow. I guess you took it to be a bad word cuz you see/hear people use it.
Always use the word you know it's meaning(s).

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Among The World's 10 Fastest Growing Economies by nnamdibig(m): 11:42am On Jul 17, 2012
am sure presidency paid this fool to public this nonsence article.
Re: Nigeria Among The World's 10 Fastest Growing Economies by doctokwus: 11:42am On Jul 17, 2012
Bunkum! Instead of acknowledging d truth,a few pple kp on deceiving themselves.Nigeria is one of d most backward economies in d world wt dilapidated,outdated infrastructure everywhere,of course corruption is now 2nd nature to some,infact,its now in 'the blood' of politicians and civil servants in d country,in short,anyperson dat has any link to a govt finance,either by salary,contract or otherwise is corrupt unless surprisingly proved otherwise.How can such an economy b said to evn b growing @all.Our economy has bn in regression ever since we can remember,d civilians just took it to dizzling heights of regression& corruption.
Re: Nigeria Among The World's 10 Fastest Growing Economies by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 17, 2012
Jyde89: oh sure, i believe a tour around places like ajegunle,ijora,orile and many other remote areas in Nigeria will vindicate the arguement of an unbiased fellow like you,i have no doubt that you stay outside nigeria,but if you reside here,too bad for you not to see the frustration writing on people's face's.
The boldened are Lagos slumps, I bet you havent travelled anyway outside Eko, Lagos local champion.
Re: Nigeria Among The World's 10 Fastest Growing Economies by Nobody: 11:46am On Jul 17, 2012
Businesstools: Can you please mention one of the indicators.
Go to google and type in macro and micro economic indices. I am not here to lecture people. Do your homework.
Re: Nigeria Among The World's 10 Fastest Growing Economies by crackhouse(m): 11:51am On Jul 17, 2012
Hehehehe. It's laughable. 21st century joke indeed.
Re: Nigeria Among The World's 10 Fastest Growing Economies by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 17, 2012
Nairalanders should desist from advertising their ignorance on issues they have no knowledge base. Economic growth has to do with fiscal income into an economy, which are derivatives of import - export differentials. If and how this growth flickers on the populace depends on your technocrats and bureaucrats that run the shows...lol.
Re: Nigeria Among The World's 10 Fastest Growing Economies by AGBORMAN1(m): 12:06pm On Jul 17, 2012
Nigeria is indeed one of the fastest growing economy in the world. Take it or leave it.
Europe in particular is going Down, Down, Down. I know of many Nigerian packing their bags and headin back home.
We should be optimistic & supportive of our dear only country. For me, i have been increasing my little investment
in Nigeria, because i believe in Nigeria. I do believe that God loves Nigeria & its a blessed country with endless possibilities.
Nigeria is a country one can pick "Bulk Money" on the ground. You can do a legitimate business & make 50% profit in Nigeria.
Nothing goes up forever and nothing comes down forever. Our time has come. AMEN. Those that are close to Sokoto do not know Sokoto.
Nigeria is indeed one of the new "Market Frontier".
Pls, pls, pls, i beg NairaLand Forum to be kind to me by not abusing me. Ok. Thks in advance.
I'm just a Loyal, Patrotic & Optimistic Nigerian.
God bless Gej. God bless Nigerian. I love u all. xxxx
Re: Nigeria Among The World's 10 Fastest Growing Economies by donigspain(m): 12:06pm On Jul 17, 2012
Billyonaire: Nairalanders should desist from advertising their ignorance on issues they have no knowledge base. Economic growth has to do with fiscal income into an economy, which are derivatives of import - export differentials. If and how this growth flickers on the populace depends on your technocrats and bureaucrats that run the shows...lol.
LOL, please we have lots of kids around here. You've only ended up confusing them the more. Can you break the post down to more kiddies friendly terminologies please?
Re: Nigeria Among The World's 10 Fastest Growing Economies by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 17, 2012
Ijebulogic: Hmmm, no PHCN or basic infrastructure, No security or healthcare, depressed stock market (bottom 3 in the world), No functional national rail, sub-standard aviation, weekly terrorist strikes, rapidly falling oil prices, low manufacturing and high consumerism via imports, corruption at all levels of government, eroded educational and value systems. If all of these factors make us one of the fastest growing nations then i'd hate to see what life is like in the slowest growing nations. The rating agency can take their top 10 analysis and shove it!

Gbam.
Re: Nigeria Among The World's 10 Fastest Growing Economies by donigspain(m): 12:07pm On Jul 17, 2012
Billyonaire: Nairalanders should desist from advertising their ignorance on issues they have no knowledge base. Economic growth has to do with fiscal income into an economy, which are derivatives of import - export differentials. If and how this growth flickers on the populace depends on your technocrats and bureaucrats that run the shows...lol.
Re: Nigeria Among The World's 10 Fastest Growing Economies by searchcorp(m): 12:07pm On Jul 17, 2012
Free Afam4ever nah. Haba!Free Afam4ever nah. Haba!Free Afam4ever nah. Haba!
Re: Nigeria Among The World's 10 Fastest Growing Economies by donigspain(m): 12:09pm On Jul 17, 2012
LOL, please we have lots of kids around here. You've only ended up confusing them the more. Can you break the post down to more kiddies friendly terminologies please?
Re: Nigeria Among The World's 10 Fastest Growing Economies by bright007(f): 12:09pm On Jul 17, 2012
How does this news affect d price of garri in d market?
Re: Nigeria Among The World's 10 Fastest Growing Economies by sayso: 12:09pm On Jul 17, 2012
fastest growing terrorist country.make una dey talk true small small abegi.
Re: Nigeria Among The World's 10 Fastest Growing Economies by feelamong(m): 12:14pm On Jul 17, 2012
donigspain:
Billyonaire is right. You may not agree with him since it's possible you have limited knowledge on Basic Economics.

GDP, GNP etc.

u for also call PDP and HIV!!! angry

Awon Olosi!!

meanwhile Mod, FREE AFAM4EVER now or!!
Re: Nigeria Among The World's 10 Fastest Growing Economies by sayso: 12:20pm On Jul 17, 2012
how can a sane mind leaving in Nigeria agree to this.even the so called indicator,is it working?are they feeding us with the right values?do they even know the correct GDP,GNP etc as indicated.
@Billyonaire don't you know that your finance ministry do not know your naija GDP?CBN do not know?the beautiful office of DAM do not know? so were are the indices coming out from?
From stolen wealth or what?
Let this thread close now MOD.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Among The World's 10 Fastest Growing Economies by nikejoy: 12:31pm On Jul 17, 2012
It could have been Nigeria the Africa 10 fastest economist in d continent.let start by corruption,i beg am tired for all dis story.
Re: Nigeria Among The World's 10 Fastest Growing Economies by megxo(m): 12:35pm On Jul 17, 2012
jesters....... wor a joke
Re: Nigeria Among The World's 10 Fastest Growing Economies by lordZOUGA(m): 12:40pm On Jul 17, 2012
@OP, your calculations might be right if this country actually functions in a sane way... You probably should have posted something Like "Nigeria SHOULD be among The 10 fastest growing economy in the world". That being said... Your post is bullsh!t.
Re: Nigeria Among The World's 10 Fastest Growing Economies by Redhot111(m): 12:42pm On Jul 17, 2012
Ijebulogic:

Dude - you had 50 people in your primary school class shocked
do u expect my class 1 accomodate more dan 50 pupils? Giv ur brain some wrk 2 do. Its bin idle or dormant 4 2 long.
Re: Nigeria Among The World's 10 Fastest Growing Economies by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jul 17, 2012
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Start A Successful Fast Food Business In Nigeria / I Need An Urgent Loan / Advice On Partnership Agreement?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.