Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,731 members, 7,945,286 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 01:48 PM

Whats Your Idea Of A Good Relationship? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats Your Idea Of A Good Relationship? (15840 Views)

Your Idea Of The Perfect First Date? / What Is Your Idea Of A Romantic Date? / Whats Your Idea Of Love??? How Real Is It To You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whats Your Idea Of A Good Relationship? by AdeniyiA(m): 8:44pm On Jul 17, 2012
a good relationship is that which each party seeks to know what he/she can do to sustain the relp, make it last and enduring, not one being a host and the other a parasite. a good relp shud be symbiotic

1 Like

Re: Whats Your Idea Of A Good Relationship? by tpapi: 8:50pm On Jul 17, 2012
Idowuogbo: ability to see beyond imperfections

and a good knacker! cheesy
bros i dey hail o
Re: Whats Your Idea Of A Good Relationship? by jennyb2: 8:51pm On Jul 17, 2012
both shuld be able to strike a balance in communication.
Re: Whats Your Idea Of A Good Relationship? by enuelly: 8:56pm On Jul 17, 2012
I like to term it Ideal relationship. An Ideal relationship is one involving mutual respect,compassion and understanding, making two human being living in harmony with themselves and with each other. It also has romance,play,laughter, equality,passion and adventure. It is two people, who love and care for each other
and are willing to make compromises for the sake of the relationship, without losing their sense of self, who have a great time together when things are going well, and who also have a commitment to solve problems together when things are not so great. And sure trust and honesty must be the foundation of everything. Simply don't be selfish. Think about the person you are with and not just yourself. Anyway, you get out of it what you put in it.

2 Likes

Re: Whats Your Idea Of A Good Relationship? by Lollycutie(f): 9:00pm On Jul 17, 2012
991: An ex-gf once told me that i would never find someone like her, and i asked myself,,,if i didnt want her anymore, why would i want someone like her?'
When we think we are incomplete, we always search for somebody to complete us. When after a few years or a few months we find that we are still unfulfilled, we blame our partners and take up with another person that seems more promising. This polygamous act can go on and on until we admit that we are responsible for our own fulfillment/happiness. Nobody else can provide it for us, and to believe otherwise is to delude ourselves dangerously and to program for eventual failure/break-up/divorce in every relationship/marriage we enter. My point is that 'idea of a god relationship, is a hoax, relationship is what you make it.
yes of course u've said it all.Human beings are different,so d way it worked for u mite not work for me,so its actually wat u make of it.

2 Likes

Re: Whats Your Idea Of A Good Relationship? by pendo89(f): 9:01pm On Jul 17, 2012
depends on ur defination of good.
Re: Whats Your Idea Of A Good Relationship? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jul 17, 2012
To me is trust worthy, sincerity, faithfulness, commitment and piety any other thing is eeeni
Re: Whats Your Idea Of A Good Relationship? by femmy2010(m): 9:08pm On Jul 17, 2012
My idea of a good relationship is one filled with 95% of truly happy moments .
Re: Whats Your Idea Of A Good Relationship? by doeeyed: 9:15pm On Jul 17, 2012
You feel ........"at one" with the person.

Loyalty, trust, respect, commitment, forbearance, selflessness,
differing to the other are tools utilized at different times
along the way.

Re: Whats Your Idea Of A Good Relationship? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 17, 2012
A good relationship is when you can totally be urself and are contented, happy and peaceful in d presence of the other.

2 Likes

Re: Whats Your Idea Of A Good Relationship? by olubat: 9:34pm On Jul 17, 2012
Knowing when to say yes and no
Re: Whats Your Idea Of A Good Relationship? by Dotman01(m): 9:39pm On Jul 17, 2012
Idowuogbo: ability to see beyond imperfections

and a good knacker! cheesy
knacker!. . . i love how it sounds, lol
Re: Whats Your Idea Of A Good Relationship? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jul 17, 2012
[color=#990000][/color]
a good relationship is the one that brings out the best in you.

1 Like

Re: Whats Your Idea Of A Good Relationship? by GboyegaD(m): 10:14pm On Jul 17, 2012
Trust, respect, understanding and values.
Re: Whats Your Idea Of A Good Relationship? by MrOldskoolJP(m): 10:20pm On Jul 17, 2012
In my own candid opinion n ideal relationship 4 me is strictly based on SEX! Sex 4 my is d bedrock of an ideal relationship...SEX! SEX!! n more SEX!!!
Re: Whats Your Idea Of A Good Relationship? by Sagamite(m): 10:34pm On Jul 17, 2012
pendo89: depends on ur defination of good.

I thought you would have said it depends on both having nice skin? tongue cheesy
Re: Whats Your Idea Of A Good Relationship? by Reference(m): 11:05pm On Jul 17, 2012
You can infer from the famous line I used to hear. "Relationships only work when one of the parties accepts to be trodden over."
Re: Whats Your Idea Of A Good Relationship? by Elucivestone: 12:07am On Jul 18, 2012
Sijo01:

Is this your ideal of a good relationship, sir
hahahahahaha... Lmao grin
Re: Whats Your Idea Of A Good Relationship? by adetwin(m): 12:16am On Jul 18, 2012
IF BOTH SIDES ARE GOD FEARING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Re: Whats Your Idea Of A Good Relationship? by Orikinla(m): 2:02am On Jul 18, 2012
Where the two lovers or couple are HONEST and TRANSPARENT to each other and MUST BE FAITHFUL to each other no matter their temptations, trials and weaknesses. Anything contrary is a waste of your time and money.
Re: Whats Your Idea Of A Good Relationship? by Nobody: 3:15am On Jul 18, 2012
He cooks Yoruba food for me. He speaks Yoruba to me. I'm in the center of his Yoruba world. He placates me in Yoruba. Plus all the other relationship ideas I've mentioned in the other 50 similar threads angry

Abi, who disagrees?
Re: Whats Your Idea Of A Good Relationship? by tym87114: 4:15am On Jul 18, 2012
Many younger women are looking to date older guys, mainly because older guys are relatively more successful in career and understand better how to treat their women. Many couples with age gap work out fine and get alone splendidly. (a_g_e_l_e_s_s_m_a_t_e_._COM) is a focused community for older men dating younger women. If you are ready for a new adventure, give them a try!
Re: Whats Your Idea Of A Good Relationship? by Mynd44: 4:23am On Jul 18, 2012
I don't know. I am too complex to be happy by one set of rules. If I have a definition, it will be when the woman is intelligent enough to keep me coming back. That will be the day sha
Re: Whats Your Idea Of A Good Relationship? by Wess: 5:40am On Jul 18, 2012
A good relationship:::: my brodaz nd sistaz u jxt ve 2 b bouyant to rule ur world.. Datz all no VAT
Re: Whats Your Idea Of A Good Relationship? by sportfeva(m): 6:37am On Jul 18, 2012
My ideal relationship is when both party understand each other opinion, faith, lifestyle etc and agree to a conclusion. This must be base on honesty which is the foundation, trust, privacy and secrecy. No third party.
Yet to find one but believe i will get their with utmost patience.
Re: Whats Your Idea Of A Good Relationship? by Nobody: 7:03am On Jul 18, 2012
No money-No love. Negate this assertion and get a good relationship.
Re: Whats Your Idea Of A Good Relationship? by blackbeau1(f): 7:08am On Jul 18, 2012
When there is respect nd trust between both parties.also,when both parties try their best to please each other.
Re: Whats Your Idea Of A Good Relationship? by angiemartinez(f): 7:35am On Jul 18, 2012
an ideal relatnshp in 3 words, LOVE, RESPECT n SUBMISSIVENESS.
Re: Whats Your Idea Of A Good Relationship? by Nobody: 7:35am On Jul 18, 2012
The truth is that there is no ideal relationship anywhere... You only make your relationship what is it. So if the partners are mature themselves then the relationship will be consider ideal
Re: Whats Your Idea Of A Good Relationship? by carsey45(m): 8:06am On Jul 18, 2012
natural spouse & been down 2 earth dat my dream date
Re: Whats Your Idea Of A Good Relationship? by fortuneally(m): 8:40am On Jul 18, 2012
Firstly They need to Understand, trust & ignore each other's mistakes. Secondly Care & love including sex makes relationship stronger. Love without money is useless. grin
Re: Whats Your Idea Of A Good Relationship? by KOLOMISIY(f): 9:02am On Jul 18, 2012
Trust

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

15 Facts About Female And Male Masturbation (adults Only Photos) / Man Shames His Girlfriend That Has A Burnt Ass,recorded Her While She Was Asleep / I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.