Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,356 members, 7,910,807 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 05:14 PM

Whats Your Idea Of A Good Relationship? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats Your Idea Of A Good Relationship? (15825 Views)

Your Idea Of The Perfect First Date? / What Is Your Idea Of A Romantic Date? / Whats Your Idea Of Love??? How Real Is It To You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whats Your Idea Of A Good Relationship? by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 18, 2012
A good relationship is about good communication,trust, compromise,giving,forgiveness,faithfulness and mutual interest !

Re: Whats Your Idea Of A Good Relationship? by blazzers(m): 9:55am On Jul 18, 2012
my idea of a good relationship is when the party involved are at peace with one another.
Re: Whats Your Idea Of A Good Relationship? by vitality33: 10:41am On Jul 18, 2012
Sijo01: ...As the topic goes...
Is it when the party involved are at peace with each other and being able to share things in common?..... Lets read your views!
A gud relatnshp is a union of two good forgivers. Beliv it or nt.
Re: Whats Your Idea Of A Good Relationship? by Nobody: 10:48am On Jul 18, 2012
adetwin: IF BOTH SIDES ARE GOD FEARING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
WTF!
Fear of God makes a relationship good? U mean he ll play your part? You have your life to live o!
Sit down n watch! The attributes needed to make your relationship work ll b slammed on u by God? He has played his part by giving u a brain; so think. Cum bck wt right answers.

1 Like

Re: Whats Your Idea Of A Good Relationship? by yuskol(m): 10:51am On Jul 18, 2012
Capital TRUST..
Re: Whats Your Idea Of A Good Relationship? by no1madman(m): 10:56am On Jul 18, 2012
No fuckin idea!
Re: Whats Your Idea Of A Good Relationship? by LaParisienne(f): 11:36am On Jul 18, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
He cooks Yoruba food for me. He speaks Yoruba to me. I'm in the center of his Yoruba world. He placates me in Yoruba. Plus all the other relationship ideas I've mentioned in the other 50 similar threads angry

Abi, who disagrees?

The things you spew out make me wonder if/how you got through high school.

You make a a 7th grader sound like Albert Einstein, no kidding.

@Topic
Like someone already said, relationships are what we make of them. The idea of a good relationship is relative.
Re: Whats Your Idea Of A Good Relationship? by greatgod2012(f): 11:39am On Jul 18, 2012
a good relationship is when d parties involved never get tired of each other's company,it also constists of two forgivers, i.e they are always ready to forgive one another
Re: Whats Your Idea Of A Good Relationship? by Hapzy(m): 12:14pm On Jul 18, 2012
its one based on mutual trust and belief + good sex when u wanna hav it coz 2 me dat's like d oil dat lubricates a relationship....
Re: Whats Your Idea Of A Good Relationship? by klaus3011(m): 12:32pm On Jul 18, 2012
Idowuogbo: ability to see beyond imperfections

and a good knacker! cheesy

SO WHAT HAPPENS IF HE IS NOT A GOOD KNACKER.....would you be able to see beyond that imperfection....

MADAM IDOWUOGBOOOOO...stop contradicting yourself tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Whats Your Idea Of A Good Relationship? by Tobiustobius: 12:36pm On Jul 18, 2012
SimonAndal: A good relationship...the ideal relationship: Greg and I. grin

That is so cute... smiley Careful though, is anything really ideal?
Re: Whats Your Idea Of A Good Relationship? by Idowuogbo(f): 12:46pm On Jul 18, 2012
klaus3011:

SO WHAT HAPPENS IF HE IS NOT A GOOD KNACKER.....would you be able to see beyond that imperfection....

MADAM IDOWUOGBOOOOO...stop contradicting yourself tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Don't worry about moi!

I will perfect dat imperfection wiv my skillachis

Emi Badosky mo bedt gan.....

I go transform dat to Nackson omo Jackson
Re: Whats Your Idea Of A Good Relationship? by Realdeal2: 12:46pm On Jul 18, 2012
An ideal relationship is not cast into any particular mold.It varies certainly but the hallmark of an ideal relationship consist of such variables as: Near perfect understanding b/w the parties, ability to note the individual differences and respect them. Appreciating the imperfections in yr other significant other and build yr strength away from yr weakness. Ability to love yr mate inspite of what other people will call no limits areas. And other things i may not discuss for now...
Re: Whats Your Idea Of A Good Relationship? by okposenxavier: 1:40pm On Jul 18, 2012
Aley must see this...............
Re: Whats Your Idea Of A Good Relationship? by klaus3011(m): 2:09pm On Jul 18, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Don't worry about moi!

yimu*yimu* shocked shocked shocked

Re: Whats Your Idea Of A Good Relationship? by klaus3011(m): 2:56pm On Jul 18, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Don't worry about moi!

i wont be suprised if this idowu girl is still a VIRGIN....babes,na mouth you get,you talk too much
anyways....regards to TAIYE AND KEHINDE grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Whats Your Idea Of A Good Relationship? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jul 18, 2012
adetwin: IF BOTH SIDES ARE GOD FEARING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
god fearing? like getting afraid and running inside the house when they hear a sound of thunder? SMH
Re: Whats Your Idea Of A Good Relationship? by dukesmith(m): 11:09pm On Jul 18, 2012
AJJ:
WTF!
Fear of God makes a relationship good? U mean he ll play your part? You have your life to live o!
Sit down n watch! The attributes needed to make your relationship work ll b slammed on u by God? He has played his part by giving u a brain; so think. Cum bck wt right answers.

if you fear God there are certain things you won't do... eg. cheat, insult... etc
things like forgiveness, self denial... etc will be the cardinal point of such relationship, I think that is what he meant?...
Re: Whats Your Idea Of A Good Relationship? by fizeul(m): 2:11am On Jul 19, 2012
Hmmm.. People and this fear God thing sha.. Anyway, a good relationship is the combination of understanding, effective communication, regular heat & mass transfer, and patience.. well, its natural to get crazy sometimes.
Re: Whats Your Idea Of A Good Relationship? by otodeluxe(m): 8:44am On Jul 19, 2012
A good relationship is the one that is good and both parties agrees that its good. Lool
Re: Whats Your Idea Of A Good Relationship? by chinky5: 9:35am On Jul 19, 2012
[color=#770077][/color] i always believe something that a relationship is a step by step affair, its like a school, you learn each day until u come to perfect it. the key to a good relationship is TRUST. wen there is no trust there is no good relationship. no relationship is taged good as dere is no such thing as a perfect man or woman, the both parties have to make the relationship good themselves. dts all.
Re: Whats Your Idea Of A Good Relationship? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:17pm On Jul 19, 2012
[quote author=klaus3011][/quote]
T&K said hi! wink

Btwn! No b mouth o! I am telling u d Koko
Re: Whats Your Idea Of A Good Relationship? by nonesense: 2:12pm On Jul 19, 2012
Idowuogbo: ability to see beyond imperfections

and a good knacker! cheesy
I am the best knacker, you must like me die because i no go give you a breathing space while playing the gamegrin grin grin
Re: Whats Your Idea Of A Good Relationship? by klaus3011(m): 2:38pm On Jul 19, 2012
Idowuogbo:
T&K said hi! wink

Btwn! No b mouth o! I am telling u d Koko

*yimu**moju**yimu**moju*
Re: Whats Your Idea Of A Good Relationship? by pearlhapi(f): 7:06pm On Aug 02, 2012
A relationship dats devoid of arguements,lack of trust but full of love understanding patience nd commitment
Re: Whats Your Idea Of A Good Relationship? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:09pm On Aug 02, 2012
nonesense: I am the best knacker, you must like me die because i no go give you a breathing space while playing the gamegrin grin grin
Liv story! smiley
Re: Whats Your Idea Of A Good Relationship? by djeezy(m): 7:19pm On Aug 02, 2012
It is beyond my personal voyage to foresee all manifold set of facts but it is pertinent to note that there is no perfect relationship. Those qualities and descriptions supra are just ideals. I will say a relationship is good when there is love, compatibility,trust and understanding.
Re: Whats Your Idea Of A Good Relationship? by cutilious: 4:56pm On Oct 18, 2012
plenty understanding, playful moments and trust

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can You Tell If I'm Beautiful Enough? / Dating Or Outright Marriage? / My Girlfriend Wants To Leave Me Because I'm A Freethinker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.