Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,165 members, 7,933,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 02:01 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Community - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Community (25284 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Again / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Soldiers In Agatu, Benue State / Enugu Community Decries Arrest Of 76 Villagers After Feud With Fulani Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Community by doublej1(m): 2:30pm On Jul 18, 2012
Ok, reason for the killing is known but why should they be killed,' it is our land, they cant do anything, who are they, cows, mad men', this is what beclould our senses of reasoning, inferiority complex.
I am not in support of the fulani who refused to heed to warnings or rather refused to use their senses but the enugu people also took an irrational decision . Do they think that the other fulani people will sit and laugh or would nurse grudges against them and if the come out they will also be killed. The day we realise that any move we take has an impact on the nation, that day will be the end of our problem. Based on this parameters it is okay to say both sides have made a mistake.

Permit me to say our government are not helping matters, since it is a known fact that there are a set of people who go against the ethics of co-existing among people, why not organise a team that will educate this people on the usefullness of peacefull living, rather they leave that gap open for problem to unfold from.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Community by Mrchippychappy(m): 2:36pm On Jul 18, 2012
All of una too talk sef . This thread no suppose pass 3 pages . Dem don kill de aboki , dem don kill am finish . Full stop . The Abokis can take their cows back to Chad or Niger or to the south west , i don't give a dammmn . They don't dare bring that shite down to Igboland or else we go kill all of them, Take their Cows cook big ofe-onugbu and pounded yam , wash am down with fresh palm wine .
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Community by OneNaira6: 2:36pm On Jul 18, 2012
honeric01:

Gosh, you are not reading mine at but i read yours.. you're repeating yourself.
what you produce is different from what you buy.. land was never produced in the first place, been there so once sold, you can produce another, yes you can buy.
So what i am saying is essence is that those who hate a particular tribe can sell every other things but land to their enemies.

Land can't be lost, it remains forever.

The Eko Atlantic is what i call "claiming" land (but on a temporary basis because water is going to claim back that "city" in about 40-50yrs time.

To create is to bring something into existence from nothing.
I didn't say re-buy, re-claim or return. i typed RE-CREATE or PRODUCE.

As I said, which you clearly aren't reading despite claiming you are reading my post. Production has no factor in this. It is only you that understand how that correlates with this. As I mentioned before, They sell their land to their "supposed" enemy for one.) money and for two.) they have the ability to re-take that land anytime they wish by either force or legal just like any-other business in this world.

You know what I just realized, neither you nor I would change our position. You'll probably going to hold onto the position and i would definitely hold on to mine. I foresee a repeat of the same thing from both side so let's just agree to disagree.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Community by ladylucky: 2:37pm On Jul 18, 2012
namfav: how can you afford land but you can not afford a fence? how will any herdsman know which plays is free to use and which place is not? you are blaming the wrong side

wow ..those herdsmen must b carrying gold since everyone just wants to steal their cows. Am sorry but u r just sounding idiotic. So poor farmers shud use money theey dnt hv to erect fence bcuz of fulani herdsmen. Why shud everyone kip pampering u lot. When igbos go to north they respect ur land n ur sharia but do u fulani respect other pple culture? Even freedom of religion u dnt allow n now urr preaching one nigeria. For those saying they should build grazing areas for dem can d fulani read? If he doesn't respect anoda mans farm n tubers of yam who says he will kip to grazing area?? Every land has laws. We obey ur sharia iin Zamfara they shud ppls respect our farmlaands I'm d east.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Community by ladylucky: 2:40pm On Jul 18, 2012
namfav: how can you afford land but you can not afford a fence? how will any herdsman know which plays is free to use and which place is not? you are blaming the wrong side

wow ..those herdsmen must b carrying gold since everyone just wants to steal their cows. Am sorry but u r just sounding idiotic. So poor farmers shud use money theey dnt hv to erect fence bcuz of fulani herdsmen. Why shud everyone kip pampering u lot. When igbos go to north they respect ur land n ur sharia but do u fulani respect other pple culture? Even freedom of religion u dnt allow n now urr preaching one nigeria. For those saying they should build grazing areas for dem can d fulani. herdsman read? If he doesn't respect anoda mans farm n tubers of yam who says he will kip to grazing area?? Every land has laws. We obey ur sharia iin Zamfara they shud ppls respect our farmlaands in d east.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Community by honeric01(m): 2:47pm On Jul 18, 2012
One_Naira:

As I said, which you clearly aren't reading despite claiming you are reading my post. Production has no factor in this. It is only you that understand how that correlates with this. As I mentioned before, They sell their land to their "supposed" enemy for one.) money and for two.) they have the ability to re-take that land anytime they wish by either force or legal just like any-other business in this world.

You do not have ANY ability to take back a land that has been legally sold except during war and you also CAN'T produce the same land nor get the same land at the same area UNLIKE any other assets out there. (Note i didn't use products)

Land can't be produced i repeat again.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Community by Chyz2: 2:47pm On Jul 18, 2012
namfav: many a times the farmers are the ones who attack first by killing cattle or attacking herdsmen in the pre text of protecting there land, in the past we've heard of agreements between herdsmen and hosts that have actually worked in many areas

Cattle are killed and produce are destroyed, what is the difference? The herdsmen make a living off of the cattle and the farmers make a living off of the produce. People don't just come out and attack herdsmen but confront them first which lots of times the herdman just attacks them on them on the offense.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Community by namfav(m): 2:52pm On Jul 18, 2012
1. we do not need propaganda, we have a long history of are image being tained and we never resorted to use propaganda, certain people (they know who they are) live off this lies to gain international sympathy
2. sir what i say will not make the situation worse than it already is, are image in this country is being tainted by people who have there own agendas by creating false stories and lies about the whole situation, you would expect that anyone who values his livelihood will prevent it from being "taken away", it is impossible for yourselves to steal the cattle of a herdsman, even when you are hungry you will not do that not even when a herdsman is sleeping, but why is it easy for anyone to walk through your compounds day and night if they are your livelihoods? do you have any "respect" for that? it is like sleeping with your door wide open, tell your people to make there own priorities, if they want to be respected they have to respect themselves or at least approach people in a civilized manner and not resort to mob justice whenever they see herdsmen who want to survive just like them and as honestly as them, something which is private is usually one of the most secured, if you don't have fencing, if you don't have something like a buffer zone which can prepare yourself from anyone who may not know if it is your land, then you are open to people or cattle walking on it, when that happens blame yourselves

One_Naira:

1.) Stop blaming the media. People need to stop f2king blaming the media, just like ACN went and created a news-media, the fulani or any other Nigerian ethnic group have the right to create a news-industry for themselves, if they feel the Nigerian news-media is unfair to them. Also stop trying to change story, the death of the herdsmen and their cows came from a clash between them after the herdsmen allowed their cows to graze on their farm and also after they r.aped women from that same community.

2.) stop going into another man's property and allowing your cows to eat their livelihoods; if una do so, your people would be left alone in this country. Of course the farmers are pissed off and it is of no surprise they reacted, the herdsmen just stole from them and on top of that r.aped their women. WTF do you expect? It is not their job to make sure your people stay away from their property, it is your job. Dude seriously are you claiming your people have a hard time telling a farm from a natural forest. Really? Dude we all Africans, we know the difference. Let's stop pretending. Lastly, the same way Fulani's value their cows is the same way Igbos value their lands (except the weird master claiming the fulani's are doing with cows). You just don't go to another man's land and expect him to let you go scout free. You invaded his privacy and stole his property, he has every right to attack you. The Enugu people are very peaceful bunch but when you cross them, you'll understand the term "the quiet are the scariest". Stay away from private land, stay away from their property, graze in public property and they would leave you be. The problem isn't My community nor is is Enugu community, the problem is YOUR PEOPLE'S FAULT. Are you trying to imply every freaking community in Nigeria is ganging up on Fulani by repeating the same story in every state in that country. really dude? I honestly hope to God this is not your people think, if it is, except more clashes with many groups in Nigeria.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Community by EzePromoe: 2:53pm On Jul 18, 2012
double j1: Ok, reason for the killing is known but why should they be killed,' it is our land, they cant do anything, who are they, cows, mad men', this is what beclould our senses of reasoning, inferiority complex.
I am not in support of the fulani who refused to heed to warnings or rather refused to use their senses but the enugu people also took an irrational decision . Do they think that the other fulani people will sit and laugh or would nurse grudges against them and if the come out they will also be killed. The day we realise that any move we take has an impact on the nation, that day will be the end of our problem. Based on this parameters it is okay to say both sides have made a mistake.

Permit me to say our government are not helping matters, since it is a known fact that there are a set of people who go against the ethics of co-existing among people, why not organise a team that will educate this people on the usefullness of peacefull living, rather they leave that gap open for problem to unfold from.
Had it being that the reverse was the case that is 2 of the villagers killed, you will be among the people that will say that Igbos are cowards, that they were killed in their hometown. I don't know what is wrong with all of you, ANTI-IGBOS.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Community by OneNaira6: 2:59pm On Jul 18, 2012
honeric01:

[b]You do not have ANY ability to take back a land that has been legally sold except during war [/b]and you also CAN'T produce the same land nor get the same land at the same area UNLIKE any other assets out there. (Not i didn't use products)

Land can't be produced i repeat again.

You must be kidding me with this? I can contest a land re-selling in a court, there is a 50-50% chance the judge might choose my position. I can sell you the land and kill you right there including who ever you brought with you to witness the buying and hide your bodies taking both the money and my land back and I also can buy the land back from you. A deceitful of re-claiming is I can give you false papers during this selling and deny ever selling you the land in the first place.

I repeat myself again production has no factor in this. Shikena.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Community by namfav(m): 2:59pm On Jul 18, 2012
you don't respect your so called land, how do you want anyone to respect it? so killing herdsmen and cattle of herdsmen will solve the problem, use your own brain, it will only make things very worse, your lands don't have laws don't lie to me, the law which is national is that everyone has freedom to move freely within the borders of the country, ibos go to the north to make a living for themselves, what the herdsmen are doing is exactly similar to what ibos are doing in the north, trying to make a living

ladylucky: wow ..those herdsmen must b carrying gold since everyone just wants to steal their cows. Am sorry but u r just sounding idiotic. So poor farmers shud use money theey dnt hv to erect fence bcuz of fulani herdsmen. Why shud everyone kip pampering u lot. When igbos go to north they respect ur land n ur sharia but do u fulani respect other pple culture? Even freedom of religion u dnt allow n now urr preaching one nigeria. For those saying they should build grazing areas for dem can d fulani. herdsman read? If he doesn't respect anoda mans farm n tubers of yam who says he will kip to grazing area?? Every land has laws. We obey ur sharia iin Zamfara they shud ppls respect our farmlaands in d east.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Community by rudee007(m): 2:59pm On Jul 18, 2012
honeric01:

Is this also your final answer?

Why is it so hard for you Nigerians to answer questions correctly?

You don't have to advertise your stupidity on here! I live in lagos (mile12) to be precise and I can point out to several properties owned by hausa people. So you this slowpoke that is my final answer.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Community by namfav(m): 3:02pm On Jul 18, 2012
they spread rumours that herdsmen raped women and then the men gather to attack herdsmen, this people are not different to the people on nairaland who spread rumours about anything the dislike, they kill as much cattle and people as they can, that is not reported by the media, what is reported is when herdsmen retaliate and re act

Chyz*:

Cattle are killed and produce are destroyed, what is the difference? The herdsmen make a living off of the cattle and the farmers make a living off of the produce. People don't just come out and attack herdsmen but confront them first which lots of times the herdman just attacks them on them on the offense.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Community by OneNaira6: 3:06pm On Jul 18, 2012
namfav: 1. we do not need propaganda, we have a long history of are image being tained and we never resorted to use propaganda, certain people (they know who they are) live off this lies to gain international sympathy
2. sir what i say will not make the situation worse than it already is, are image in this country is being tainted by people who have there own agendas by creating false stories and lies about the whole situation, you would expect that anyone who values his livelihood will prevent it from being "taken away", it is impossible for yourselves to steal the cattle of a herdsman, even when you are hungry you will not do that not even when a herdsman is sleeping, but why is it easy for anyone to walk through your compounds day and night if they are your livelihoods? do you have any "respect" for that? it is like sleeping with your door wide open, tell your people to make there own priorities, if they want to be respected they have to respect themselves or at least approach people in a civilized manner and not resort to mob justice whenever they see herdsmen who want to survive just like them and as honestly as them, something which is private is usually one of the most secured, if you don't have fencing, if you don't have something like a buffer zone which can prepare yourself from anyone who may not know if it is your land, then you are open to people or cattle walking on it, when that happens blame yourselves

Dude you are sounding more and more confused. I don't even know where to being. Stop lying in something CLEARLY written in page 1. Nowhere did the article mention, they stole cattles from the fulani's. THE FULANI'S GRAZED IN THEIR CROPS, RAPED THEIR WOMEN WHICH PISSED OFF THE COMMUNITY THEREFORE THEY, THE COMMUNITY, CLASHED WITH THE FULANI WHICH COST THE DEATH OF FULANI HERDSMEN AND A COW AND INJURED SOME OF THE PEOPLE IN THE COMMUNITIES. That is what the paper said, don't f2king twist a story we all read.

Lastly, None of what you said makes sense. I honestly do not think you even believe the sh1t you are typing. Your people are INVADING their properties. They had EVERY right to attack you. It is not their fault and noone in their right mind would blame the enugu communities, the problem is YOUR PEOPLE's fault. They do this same thing every freaking community in Nigeria. You want respect, learn to respect your host.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Community by EzePromoe: 3:08pm On Jul 18, 2012
Yes, them don chook hand for barbed wire. They will not attack and kill other communities in their home soil and also attack the Yorubas who are also one of the majority in Nigeria just because of their cowardness and you expect them to attack the Igbos again in their home soil. We take no sh*t, we aren't coward. Yorubas, you should be learning this act and stop posting rubbish with computers. I can't wait for this herdsmen to come to Onitsha or its environs for attack. They won't be left with any cow. We'll kill them and their cows and eat the meat.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Community by namfav(m): 3:15pm On Jul 18, 2012
that is the problem, it is pure lies, women were not raped it was a lie to gather the men to attack herdsmen, it always happens, some people in ebonyi started the rumour that herdsmen were raping women a few months ago, the problem is that you will want to believe this lies
if you do not understand what i say then you are just ignorant, the question should be do your communities know the concept of fencing there farmland? surely if you value your land you will have secured it to prevent anyone from walking on it

One_Naira:

Dude you are sounding more and more confused. I don't even know where to being. Stop lying in something CLEARLY written in page 1. Nowhere did the article mention, they stole cattles from the fulani's. THE FULANI'S GRAZED IN THEIR CROPS, RAPED THEIR WOMEN WHICH PISSED OFF THE COMMUNITY THEREFORE THEY, THE COMMUNITY, CLASHED WITH THE FULANI WHICH COST THE DEATH OF FULANI HERDSMEN AND A COW AND INJURED SOME OF THE PEOPLE IN THE COMMUNITIES. That is what the paper said, don't f2king twist a story we all read.

Lastly, None of what you said makes sense. I honestly do not think you even believe the sh1t you are typing. Your people are INVADING their properties. They had EVERY right to attack you. It is not their fault and noone in their right mind would blame the enugu communities, the problem is YOUR PEOPLE's fault. They do this same thing every freaking community in Nigeria. You want respect, learn to respect your host.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Community by adira(f): 3:16pm On Jul 18, 2012
I now know that their brains is not too different from the cows that they are rearing.

i dnt think they have brains at all.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Community by klax(m): 3:20pm On Jul 18, 2012
To be honest I have no pity on anyone called Fulani or Hausa I dont really care what happens to them because any child that say his or her mum will not sleep definately that child too has murder sleep.

Since Fulani/Hausa has choosen to be a burden to Nigerians as a whole then whatever hatred shown to them is their luck and their cup of tea they asked for it and were be given to them.

I still ask this question over and over the usefulness of Fulani/Hausa as a people in the land of Nigeria I still dont know or have any definition where to place them to be honest because they both represent horror, pains in the ass, boloks, eyesores, unhamanly nature, vampirism, pretenders, power hungry, petrolooters, backward, babarians, dont value life, dangerous, religious slavery, violence, illetracy, brain washed,brain locked, I dont know whatelse to qualify these people in fact they are Nigeria ""NIGHTMARE"" God will surely punish Lord Luggard 'am sure of this because I wonder how Nigeria would have be without these cow headed descedant around us.

In Jos, in Ibadan motorway now Enugu are you people not ashame everytime Fulani or Hausa why and why? Dont you have brain to think for once? Why making the earth a boring place to live for yourself haba??
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Community by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 18, 2012
honeric01:

Lets start from your own tribe because we surely do not need beasts of a tribe like yours in Nigeria.
goat avoid quoting angry me ...and go back to school....first of voice we don't say tribe but ethnicity ...secondly you don't know my ethnicity tongue
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Community by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 18, 2012
fulani = fool

ful= fool
fulani are fool .period it sounds redundant right?
they deserve to be nuked ASAP..or it's the all region west Aft and cen. Af which will perish
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Community by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 18, 2012
How did I miss this party ...You mean a bloody fulani attack an IGBO land, they are finished, u dont touch the lion on the tail cool
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Community by cheddarking(m): 3:42pm On Jul 18, 2012
A proactive government would do the following to try mitigate herdsman/land owner clashes:

1. Make cattle roaming illegal- Preventing Fulani from unnecessary contact with other tribes.
2. Encourage cattle ranching and modern cattle rearing techniques
3. EDUCATION IS VITAL IN THAT REGION

...But we dont have a proactive government...
...We dont even have a reactive government...
...We only have GEJ....Just GEJ... cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Community by dozern(m): 3:46pm On Jul 18, 2012
fulani herdsmen are local combatants projected by their govs and emires and also the likes of Buhari,Atiku and ibb to inflict fear to other people. But when it comes to igbos, sorry wil be their name. For enugu people,am sorry for them because the are habouring them so much in order to be acceptd as a good peeps. We know who fought with the Biafra during d civil war. Not the likes of Abokis/fulani. It was done by northern xtians and foriegn assistance. But now the xtian northerners ar recieving it now. But because of the igbos way of brotheringness we value them as brother,irespective of mistake. Gowon should know what am trying to say. Now the major aftermath effect is surfacing. He(Gowon) negotiated with cameroun to give them part of Nigerian in order to invade Biafra territory. Now, the owners of Bakasi has ben displaced,abandoned and disenfranchisd in the last yr election. It was all based on icj judgement. If we stil want to be one Nigeria, we shud recover Bakasi penusilar. Its a big loss. Nigeria has only but 1o yrs to appeal to ICJ, which elapses on Oct 2012.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Community by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 18, 2012
it's fulani or Fulani? i'm little bit confused
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Community by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 18, 2012
dozern: fulani herdsmen are local combatants projected by their govs and emires and also the likes of Buhari,Atiku and ibb to inflict fear to other people. But when it comes to igbos, sorry wil be their name. For enugu people,am sorry for them because the are habouring them so much in order to be acceptd as a good peeps. We know who fought with the Biafra during d civil war. Not the likes of Abokis/fulani. It was done by northern xtians and foriegn assistance. But now the xtian northerners ar recieving it now. But because of the igbos way of brotheringness we value them as brother,irespective of mistake. Gowon should know what am trying to say. Now the major aftermath effect is surfacing. He(Gowon) negotiated with cameroun to give them part of Nigerian in order to invade Biafra territory. Now, the owners of Bakasi has ben displaced,abandoned and disenfranchisd in the last yr election. It was all based on icj judgement. If we stil want to be one Nigeria, we shud recover Bakasi penusilar. Its a big loss. Nigeria has only but 1o yrs to appeal to ICJ, which elapses on Oct 2012.
how can someone be so stupid....the only reason why cameroon fought against/didn't help igbo people it's because Ahidjo the president at this time time was a fulani. back to Bakassi ..get it staight bakassi belongs to us....and we are very gentle to let the ibibio and effik stay there and you know why because we are peaceful....but don't try to mess with us....and stop fooling yourself south westerner cameroon chose to join cameroon because prof. Endele saw the igbo as a menace ...they outnumbered all others ethnicity. I love bakassi and if you really liked it your gov would have developed it.... Cameroon is rebuilding the area after that we will launch the oil exploitation...forget bakassi ....the thread is about fulani and igbo.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Community by DANILSA(m): 4:07pm On Jul 18, 2012
al-ahamad:

You above and all those mixing Hausa nd Fulani are bunch of animals....ur IQ is so freaking low that I doubt how u survive....am not in denial but even we the Hausas don't classify ourselves with Fulani.....the fact that they are in the north does not mean you keep insulting hausa people always...

We don't have the same culture or way of life....we don't even understand each others language...but you fools see anybody speaking the dialect as hausa....

Blady un-exposed illitrates
[color=#990000][/color] what is the difference btw hausa and fulanipls?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Community by bakarya(m): 4:08pm On Jul 18, 2012
All dis talk of wiping out hausa/fulani z dust cos all here on nairaland know dat we r nt cowards hv neva been, check history. Dis z d only way many of u can attack d north I.e places lyk nairaland, u bloody empty loud barrels go nd build ur characters
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Community by DANILSA(m): 4:11pm On Jul 18, 2012
grin[quote a ;Duthor=namfav]that is the problem, it is pure lies, women were not raped it was a lie to gather the men to attack herdsmen, it always happens, some people in ebonyi started the rumour that herdsmen were raping women a few months ago, the problem is that you will want to believe this lies
if you do not understand what i say then you are just ignorant, the question should be do your communities know the concept of fencing there farmland? surely if you value your land you will have secured it to prevent anyone from walking on it

How can u say a farmland should be fence? Have u eva been to the village atal? Gussssss
[/quote]
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Community by namfav(m): 4:17pm On Jul 18, 2012
how do you understand what a fence is?

DANILSA: grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Community by Balyz: 4:20pm On Jul 18, 2012
::Andrew:::
If i may ask, where are the two dead cows grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy exhibits
Lol. See you. Longer throat wan chop dead decaying meat. Go market go buy fresh meat johr.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Community by Enlightened1: 4:27pm On Jul 18, 2012
To all the Fulani/Hausa troublemakers why can't you friggin stay in your zone and rear your cattles, instead of going to other people's zone and cause problem. This incident serves you guys right. So that next time you don't make or cause trouble.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Community by joeyfire(m): 4:33pm On Jul 18, 2012
Nkanu men still dey learn. These fulani plaguesmen will be torn to pieces if they try this nonsense in Awgu or Nenwe

omamokta: These fulani hersmen should be wary of igbo land especially NKANU land, 80% of Nkanu men are butchers and can kill and disect a cow no matter how big in less than ten minutes. Its just personal advice pls.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

APGA Protests Against Peter Obi / Tinubu: Nigerians Will Be Safe Under Buhari / Tinubu Dancing 'Ijo Eko' With Orji Uzor Kalu And Ngige (Throwback Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.