Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,154 members, 7,890,900 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:40 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 - Travel (103) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 (310502 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (273) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 8:16pm On Oct 24, 2012
Mamacita007: imperriox I like your ans. Im going for masters in Logistics. If they ask me, I plan to say that the US offers strong international dimension to polish my commercial acumen, and the program at XYZ offers international certifications that would be useful when I return to Nigeria. My true passion is to work with humanitarian logistics with risk mgmt, response and relief efforts. just a summary

Good but don't summarize for them during your interview. At most while still talking, (s)he may ask another question which I'm sure (s)he won't do that frequently because such is believe to be a rude behavior America. At least you've made your point. Best of luck
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by mark4see: 8:58pm On Oct 24, 2012
I have applied for the USA visa three times and have been denied the three times. I graduated from OAU department of economics 2010 and went straight way for •̸Ϟ•̸¥ nysc and I finished by 2011 and as I was getting home A̶̲̥̅ friend of mine convinced me to see an agent who can get me an admission in the USA and I went to see the agent and at the end he was able to get A̶̲̥̅ masters in business administration at A̶̲̥̅ private university for me(Everest university) I call it A̶̲̥̅ mushroom university and I also booked A̶̲̥̅ date by Dec 12 2011 at the abuja cosulate office, paid •̸Ϟ•̸¥ sevis fee and On getting there, it went thus
VO: why are you going to the US
Me: for •̸Ϟ•̸¥ masters in ...... Univ
Vo: can I have your transcript?
Me: gave him the transcript
Vo: what is fiscal policy?
Me fiscal policy is A̶̲̥̅ government policy used by the government of an economy to stabilize its budget through the policy instrument of tax and borrowing.
Vo: okay, so how many school did u apply to.
Me: three schools. Avila university, Dallas baptist university and Everest university
Vo: how did u come to know about the school.
Me: through one of •̸Ϟ•̸¥ lecturer who studied abroad and we were at A̶̲̥̅ seminar where he made mention of some schools and Everest was part of them.
Vo: so why Everest.
Me: because they. Offer A̶̲̥̅ flexible curriculum that suits •̸Ϟ•̸¥ study.
Vo: did you know Everest is A̶̲̥̅ very low standard school in the US and it was also associated with fraud.
Me. Was silent there
Vo: you might be inteligent •̸Ϟ•̸¥ friend but the school you're going is A̶̲̥̅ low standard school and am sorry I have to deny you. All you have to do is look for A̶̲̥̅ better school and come back here and we'll issue your visa.
That's the way •̸Ϟ•̸¥ first visa interview went on December 12 2011.
In this interview it was the agent who taught me what to say. He did not apply to the other schools for me neither did I hear about the school from any seminar or lecturer. Those talks were what he told me to say. The vo never asked me anything about •̸Ϟ•̸¥ tie •̸Ϟ•̸¥ sponsor nor any other thing. He denied me thus

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Ishowdels(m): 8:58pm On Oct 24, 2012
@tochion and my entire house,my email is agbode09@yahoo.com...i need gre and toefl materials plz
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by mcqt21: 9:17pm On Oct 24, 2012
@tochion n my felow nairalandrrs...help a bro out..I need toel n gre materials...plsssss......ridimic@gmail.com
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by mark4see: 9:38pm On Oct 24, 2012
During •̸Ϟ•̸¥ second application I did apply to the school myself which was Dallas baptist university and also MBA. Offcourse these schools don't have extensive masters degree and when I got the i-20 I applied at the embassy straight away and this time it was summer admission and I went to the embassy around March this year and when I got there, the interview went thus.
VO: pass your documents.
Me: I did
Vo: what do you want to go do in the US
Me: for •̸Ϟ•̸¥ master program
Vo: why this school.
Me: I said bla..... Bla....... Bla......... All those stuffs naw (by this time I have known about this thread)
Vo: who's sponsoring you?
Me: •̸Ϟ•̸¥ mum
Vo: what's she doing
Me: she the director of Central technological laboratory and workshop at Obafemi Awolowo university.
Vo: what's the tution fee for this school?
Me: 23thousand US dollars
VO: for A̶̲̥̅ year
Me: yes
VO: this money is much are you sure your sponsor can afford it
Me: yes she can. I have her statement here.
Vo: I don't need that.
Me: (trying to convince her that •̸Ϟ•̸¥ sponsor could afford) she also runs •̸Ϟ•̸¥ dad's little business where am also managing for the moment.
VO: where's ur dad.
Me: he passed away.
VO: are you the only child.
Me:no we are three. an elder sister and A̶̲̥̅ younger brother. •̸Ϟ•̸¥ elder sister is married and •̸Ϟ•̸¥ junior brother is studying Medcine at OAU.
VO:gimme some min.
She then went to meet the next VO who's A̶̲̥̅ guy next to her and they talked for some few seconds and she came back and said sorry I can't issue you the visa, I don't think your sponsor can afford the money.
Me: she can (at this time I was confused) this is her statement.
VO: am sorry
Me: so what will you have me do.
Vo: sorry I don't know.

That's the way I was denied the second time and I came back home and quickly again I re-booked for an emergency date and three weeks later I went back again. It was also at abuja.
When I got there the third time, it was the man that the lady who interviewed me the second time went to talk with that naw interviewed me. This is the way the third interview went.
Me: good morning sir
Vo: morning
Vo: pass me your documents
Me passed
Vo:you were here three weeks ago
Vo: here you said your mum is your sponsor
Me: yeah
Vo: you also said you dad has passed away.
Vo: here you also said your sister is married and your brother is studying Medcine at the universitu where u graduated from.
Me: yes:
Vo: you graduated from economics
Vo: Why Masters in business administration.
Me: I would like to emulate •̸Ϟ•̸¥ father in business. (at this time I was just anxious to get visa I know say I hef up for there).
Make I share some fact here it might sound somehow but na wetin country turn jare. You see this three times I just wanted to get the visa and enter US go dey Jama Jama as if its easy that way. So this three times I appeared at the embassy I wasn't conscious of any standardized test neither was I considering the reputation of the school nor the course I was pursuing you could see that this really affected •̸Ϟ•̸¥ judgement.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Yvete(f): 10:05pm On Oct 24, 2012
@Mark2see

lol You're right. Everest in the Number one mushroom University in the US. Its so popular and pathetic!

@Mamacita

Na u wan colonize this thread ba? Please you need your spirit, soul and body at the interview. You said your spirit is not there anymore and I wonder where your spirit went. shocked
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by jimtosam: 10:05pm On Oct 24, 2012
Mamacita007: imperriox I like your ans. Im going for masters in Logistics. If they ask me, I plan to say that the US offers strong international dimension to polish my commercial acumen, and the program at XYZ offers international certifications that would be useful when I return to Nigeria. My true passion is to work with humanitarian logistics with risk mgmt, response and relief efforts. just a summary

Another way you can send a message to the Visa Officer that you know about your school is that, if he asked why Kpolli University. Tell the VO one special equipment that the school has or tell him a research work of a professor in the department that thrilled you.

For example, Kpolli University has a special spectrum analyzer which will help me in my research work, blah, blah, blah. There are five of these analyzers in the United states Universities. We got one in Imperioux University, another one in LarryPaddy University, blah, blah..Then, be expecting a question about spectrum analyzer.
Another example,why Kpolli University; I came across Professor Kelvin thesis who happen to be the HOD of Computer Science. When I studied his work, it broadened my scope on embedded systems. Since then, blah, blah, blah.

You can always take the VO to your direction if you know how to play the game. To be candid, they are using that position to learn. They don't know about all fields.

4 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 10:08pm On Oct 24, 2012
jimtosam:

Another way you can send a message to the Visa Officer that you know about your school is that, if he asked why Kpolli University. Tell the VO one special equipment that the school has or tell him a research work of a professor in the department that thrilled you.

For example, Kpolli University has a special spectrum analyzer which will help me in my research work, blah, blah, blah. There are five of these analyzers in the United states Universities. We got one in Imperioux University, another one in LarryPaddy University, blah, blah..Then, be expecting a question about spectrum analyzer.
Another example,why Kpolli University; I came across Professor Kelvin thesis who happen to be the HOD of Computer Science. When I studied his work, it broadened my scope on embedded systems. Since then, blah, blah, blah.

You can always take the VO to your direction if you know how to play the game. To be candid, they are using that position to learn. They don't know about all fields.

No kill me nau now. grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Yvete(f): 10:09pm On Oct 24, 2012
Kpolli University .... Lol. Is that another mushroom college? grin

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Mamacita007(f): 10:13pm On Oct 24, 2012
hi Cuz, you no say my spirit dey yankee already. Jontosam and im[erriox, i cant thank you enough for your ans.that will help me so much. God bless. i fit tell the vo say na imperriox and kpoli university deny me, but better schools accepted me sha.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Mamacita007(f): 10:17pm On Oct 24, 2012
Mark4see Did you get the visa the third time? I don't understand.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by jimtosam: 10:19pm On Oct 24, 2012
mark4see: During •̸Ϟ•̸¥ second application I did apply to the school myself which was Dallas baptist university and also MBA. Offcourse these schools don't have extensive masters degree and when I got the i-20 I applied at the embassy straight away and this time it was summer admission and I went to the embassy around March this year and when I got there, the interview went thus.
Me: I said bla..... Bla....... Bla......... All those stuffs naw (by this time I have known about this thread)
Me: she the director of Central technological laboratory and workshop at Obafemi Awolowo university.
Me: (trying to convince her that •̸Ϟ•̸¥ sponsor could afford) she also runs •̸Ϟ•̸¥ dad's little business where am also managing for the moment.
Me:no we are three. an elder sister and A̶̲̥̅ younger brother. •̸Ϟ•̸¥ elder sister is married and •̸Ϟ•̸¥ junior brother is studying Medcine at OAU.
She then went to meet the next VO who's A̶̲̥̅ guy next to her and they talked for some few seconds and she came back and said sorry I can't issue you the visa, I don't think your sponsor can afford the money.

That's the way I was denied the second time and I came back home and quickly again I re-booked for an emergency date and three weeks later I went back again. It was also at abuja.
When I got there the third time, it was the man that the lady who interviewed me the second time went to talk with that naw interviewed me. This is the way the third interview went.
Me passed
Vo: here you also said your sister is married and your brother is studying Medcine at the universitu where u graduated from.
Me: I would like to emulate •̸Ϟ•̸¥ father in business. (at this time I was just anxious to get visa I know say I hef up for there).
Make I share some fact here it might sound somehow but na wetin country turn jare. You see this three times I just wanted to get the visa and enter US go dey Jama Jama as if its easy that way. So this three times I appeared at the embassy I wasn't conscious of any standardized test neither was I considering the reputation of the school nor the course I was pursuing you could see that this really affected •̸Ϟ•̸¥ judgement.

Those guys are psychologist. They can envisage each applicant ambition. Though, sometimes they make mistakes to give VISA to wrong hands.

First, about the Jama Jama you mentioned. Jama Jama no easy in USA now if one does not have their education. Even, Americans now are ready to wash dishes. Chinco/Indian/Hispano have also invaded. It makes it more competitive. This gives you a clue about unemployment rate.Did you watch Obama and Romney last debate. A guy asked a question that he will finish college in 2014 and he has no hope of a good job. That wasn't a setup, it's happening for real.

Change the motive. Pursue study, then after ur 3/4semesters, you will now start thinking of what next. Come in for economics. try www.wiu.com .At least, you have a high chance of GA. Economics dept in dat school gives virtually all their Masters std GA. You can still pursue your MBA ambition later. MBA now in embassy is not a strong case. MBA can even be done online.

Thanks.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Abmoney: 10:20pm On Oct 24, 2012
so sorry bro... before you go for the 4th interview, please read the thread properly.. then give some time before you re-apply the VOs already knows how desperate you.. take am easy and re package yourself
mark4see: During •̸Ϟ•̸¥ second application I did apply to the school myself which was Dallas baptist university and also MBA. Offcourse these schools don't have extensive masters degree and when I got the i-20 I applied at the embassy straight away and this time it was summer admission and I went to the embassy around March this year and when I got there, the interview went thus.

Me passed
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by kpolli(m): 10:22pm On Oct 24, 2012
ronald2g1: buh if may ask,if you mention another country, does that not mean anythin to them like the usa is nt d only plce u claimin to get d best education since u applied to other places

Cos they want ur money to enter their system not the other country's.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by kpolli(m): 10:24pm On Oct 24, 2012
Mamacita007: buh if may ask,if you mention another country, does that not mean anythin to them like the usa is nt d only plce u claimin to get d best education since u applied to other places

ROMALD2G1 I thought about it too becuz since only LBS offers my course of study im only going to mention 3 schools in the US only and Lagos Bizness skl.

Better to state LBS than Gidi Biz skool cos ur not coming to their country to take but to spend ur money. . . . Do u know how much UK has lost now that international students are no more applying there?

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Yvete(f): 10:26pm On Oct 24, 2012
@Mark2see To add to what Jintosam said.

There is an available scholarship opportunity for prospective grad students in Policy Economics for students from Africa. Its competitive. Send me your email address and I'll forward the link to you. Deadline is fast approaching. You need to write the GRE and pass in flying colors.

Why do you need an agent? Even worse is that you used an agent for wack schools!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by kpolli(m): 10:28pm On Oct 24, 2012
mark4see: I have applied for the USA visa three times and have been denied the three times. I graduated from OAU department of economics 2010 and went straight way for •̸Ϟ•̸¥ nysc and I finished by 2011 and as I was getting home A̶̲̥̅ friend of mine convinced me to see an agent who can get me an admission in the USA and I went to see the agent and at the end he was able to get A̶̲̥̅ masters in business administration at A̶̲̥̅ private university for me(Everest university) I call it A̶̲̥̅ mushroom university and I also booked A̶̲̥̅ date by Dec 12 2011 at the abuja cosulate office, paid •̸Ϟ•̸¥ sevis fee and On getting there, it went thus
VO: why are you going to the US
Me: for •̸Ϟ•̸¥ masters in ...... Univ
Vo: can I have your transcript?
Me: gave him the transcript
Vo: what is fiscal policy?
Me fiscal policy is A̶̲̥̅ government policy used by the government of an economy to stabilize its budget through the policy instrument of tax and borrowing.
Vo: okay, so how many school did u apply to.
Me: three schools. Avila university, Dallas baptist university and Everest university
Vo: how did u come to know about the school.
Me: through one of •̸Ϟ•̸¥ lecturer who studied abroad and we were at A̶̲̥̅ seminar where he made mention of some schools and Everest was part of them.
Vo: so why Everest.
Me: because they. Offer A̶̲̥̅ flexible curriculum that suits •̸Ϟ•̸¥ study.
Vo: did you know Everest is A̶̲̥̅ very low standard school in the US and it was also associated with fraud.
Me. Was silent there
Vo: you might be inteligent •̸Ϟ•̸¥ friend but the school you're going is A̶̲̥̅ low standard school and am sorry I have to deny you. All you have to do is look for A̶̲̥̅ better school and come back here and we'll issue your visa.
That's the way •̸Ϟ•̸¥ first visa interview went on December 12 2011.
In this interview it was the agent who taught me what to say. He did not apply to the other schools for me neither did I hear about the school from any seminar or lecturer. Those talks were what he told me to say. The vo never asked me anything about •̸Ϟ•̸¥ tie •̸Ϟ•̸¥ sponsor nor any other thing. He denied me thus

Sorry bro, I hope u collected ur money back

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by kpolli(m): 10:32pm On Oct 24, 2012
Yvete: Kpolli University .... Lol. Is that another mushroom college? grin

Ivy league baby grin

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by kpolli(m): 10:33pm On Oct 24, 2012
jimtosam:

I didn't know Stanford had changed its name to Kpolli
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by kpolli(m): 10:37pm On Oct 24, 2012
jimtosam:

Those guys are psychologist. They can envisage each applicant ambition. Though, sometimes they make mistakes to give VISA to wrong hands.

First, about the Jama Jama you mentioned. Jama Jama no easy in USA now if one does not have their education. Even, Americans now are ready to wash dishes. Chinco/Indian/Hispano have also invaded. It makes it more competitive. This gives you a clue about unemployment rate.Did you watch Obama and Romney last debate. A guy asked a question that he will finish college in 2014 and he has no hope of a good job. That wasn't a setup, it's happening for real.

Change the motive. Pursue study, then after ur 3/4semesters, you will now start thinking of what next. Come in for economics. try www.wiu.com .At least, you have a high chance of GA. Economics dept in dat school gives virtually all their Masters std GA. You can still pursue your MBA ambition later. MBA now in embassy is not a strong case. MBA can even be done online.

Thanks.

I don't agree, unmeployment is this high cos most americans don't do professional courses. . . . They do English and co. and expect to work in Shell?? Imagine no American in my class. . . . Best they stop at undergrad level and that's it. . . .
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by kpolli(m): 10:38pm On Oct 24, 2012
jimtosam:

Change the motive. Pursue study, then after ur 3/4semesters, you will now start thinking of what next. Come in for economics. try www.wiu.edu .At least, you have a high chance of GA. Economics dept in dat school gives virtually all their Masters std GA. You can still pursue your MBA ambition later. MBA now in embassy is not a strong case. MBA can even be done online.

Thanks.

Mamacita shey u can see example
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Yvete(f): 10:55pm On Oct 24, 2012
@Mark4see

I admire your persistence and relentless pursuit. Hopefully you get it the 4th time. Could you tell what College you applied to? cos you have a history of lusting after wack schools, no offense. Anyways, I bolded some words you might wanna delete from your next interview, and please improve your diction. I hate to hear things like, we are three. Why don't you say, i have two siblings. Just saying so take my input with a grain of salt.

Me: yes she can. I have her statement here. Good
Me: (trying to convince her that my sponsor could afford) she also runs my dad's little business where am also managing for the moment.
Me: no we are three. an elder sister and a younger brother ... my junior brother is studying Medcine at OAU.
VO: gimme some min. Maybe don't talk about your bro next time especially if your bank statement is not too high. She probably met with another VO to discuss your Mum's financial ability to fund your tuition and that of your bro because she gave you a reason for denial "I don't think your sponsor can afford the money."
She then went to meet the next VO who's A̶̲̥̅ guy next to her and they talked for some few seconds and she came back and said sorry I can't issue you the visa, I don't think your sponsor can afford the money. Honey, medical school is not cheap.

I came back home and quickly again I re-booked for an emergency date and three weeks later I went back again at Abuja. What has changed since the last time you went there? Nothing. I suggest you try Lagos this time so you don't meet the same VO, and to avoid a situation like this "When I got there the third time, it was the man that the lady who interviewed me the second time went to talk with that interviewed me". I doubt that a change in location would raise eyebrows and if they ask, you can say that you've got an event in Lagos that weekend so you scheduled your interview to accommodate it.

I believe you will do better this time around. Write GRE/TOEFL.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by bukahands(m): 10:59pm On Oct 24, 2012
imperiouxx:

Your GPA is low but good. I guess the WES should be little over 3.0 which is good. Public and most private schools in US are good. Search for those offering PH and you'd be fine.

Abeg oga wetin be WES and kpoli thanks o, u guys have inspired me to study hard for GRE
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by mckenziiii: 11:03pm On Oct 24, 2012
As I dey hear kpolli uni n imper uni I dey nervous.wot abt drake university hp is a gud school sha n nt a wack or attached wit fraud oo my peeps
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by mark4see: 11:21pm On Oct 24, 2012
•̸Ϟ•̸¥ email address is mark4see@yahoo.com I will really love and appreciate that. ‎​‎​☀◦◦°˚Thanks˚°◦◦☀‎​‎​and God bless.
•̸Ϟ•̸¥ CURRENT SITUATION REPORt.
The third interview was on march this year. And after that interview I realized that •̸Ϟ•̸¥ profile was shabby and two friend of mine were issued visa during this •̸Ϟ•̸¥ time of junkyness. •̸Ϟ•̸¥ friends naw advised me to do the standardized test and apply to A̶̲̥̅ better school where I could get A̶̲̥̅ GA and A̶̲̥̅ school that's reckoned with and to halt the notion of entering to Jama Jama but to come in for study. With the help of A̶̲̥̅ friend that was introduced to me over there in the states, I changed •̸Ϟ•̸¥ orientation completely and nursed the ambition to further •̸Ϟ•̸¥ study and also to settle as an academician. Naw I wrote •̸Ϟ•̸¥ Toefl and I scored 98 and with the help of •̸Ϟ•̸¥ friend I applied to WIU MA economics and have been granted an admission for the spring session and •̸Ϟ•̸¥ i-20 is right next to •̸Ϟ•̸¥ door and I also wrote the gre. Here •̸Ϟ•̸¥ GRE score is damn low because the school did not require me to do it A̶̲̥̅s A̶̲̥̅ prerequisite but I did it incase am being asked at the embassy so because it wasn't A̶̲̥̅ prerequisite, I was slack about the preparation and I scored very low of 283. That's •̸Ϟ•̸¥ situation report for naw º°˚..... Naw I need all the advice and help that I can get. What and what is not yet right about •̸Ϟ•̸¥ profile. Currently am assisting A̶̲̥̅ Dr in the department where I graduated from at OAU. I would like to appear at the embassy by either first week or second week of December and house, all the gurus in this house I will need all the candid and instructive advice that I can get either constructive or destructive I just need you guys help. What is needed, what is still lacking and what can be done. I remain loyal º°˚....
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 12:14am On Oct 25, 2012

lolzzz. Abeg no kill me with laughter nau grin grin grin

Mamacita007: hi Cuz, you no say my spirit dey yankee already. Jontosam and im[erriox, i cant thank you enough for your ans.that will help me so much. God bless. i fit tell the vo say na imperriox and kpoli university deny me, but better schools accepted me sha.

Abeg ooo grin grin

kpolli:

Ivy league baby grin

Yea, yea. cool
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 12:23am On Oct 25, 2012
kpolli:

I don't agree, unmeployment is this high cos most americans don't do professional courses. . . . They do English and co. and expect to work in Shell?? Imagine no American in my class. . . . Best they stop at undergrad level and that's it. . . .

It's almost everywhere. They restrict themselves to some kind of courses at the graduate level (in science: mostly in Health or Biology). Internationals dominate many departments and I think that is why US offers admission to many internationals at graduate levels.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 12:27am On Oct 25, 2012
bukahands:

Abeg oga wetin be WES and kpoli thanks o, u guys have inspired me to study hard for GRE

They are professional evaluator converting Nigeria or British kind of grade to the US grade. Some schools require that applicants get their grades converted to US standard using evaluators. So, I used that as a yard-stick to estimate what your GPA would likely be. Nothing special sha, you are good.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 12:29am On Oct 25, 2012
mckenziiii: As I dey hear kpolli uni n imper uni I dey nervous.wot abt drake university hp is a gud school sha n nt a wack or attached wit fraud oo my peeps

lolzzzz grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by bigfrancis21: 12:48am On Oct 25, 2012
jimtosam:

LWKMD! Men, you got a sinister sense of humor o. grin
Kpolli go dey vex one kind vex now angry. Bros biko cooluo temper o. Hahaha
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by bigfrancis21: 12:51am On Oct 25, 2012
Na community college wey dat one be, located in the slums of washington d.c. lmao grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 12:59am On Oct 25, 2012
bigfrancis21:
Na community college wey dat one be, located in the slums of washington d.c. lmao grin grin

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (273)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.