Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,113 members, 7,890,696 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 06:29 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 - Travel (210) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 (310460 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) ... (273) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 2:07am On Jan 15, 2013
webstradamus:

Then you had better start getting used to it. It's 6 months of winter over here!

I trust you guys up North....Penguins!

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by kpolli(m): 2:07am On Jan 15, 2013
webstradamus: See all these Southerners whining about cold grin ... now what do you want those of us up North to do? sad

I wrote you ppl off as not being humans... Your probably a program typing...

Only cold blooded animals can stay there
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 2:08am On Jan 15, 2013
Yvete:

Loool I told you to use the wet towel or water method on your small heater. Don't get dehydrated tonight. grin

Thanks, I will give it a trial and if it doesn't work, I will let you know.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by webstradamus: 2:11am On Jan 15, 2013
kpolli:

I wrote you ppl off as not being humans... You probably a program typing...

Only cold blooded animals can stay there

grin grin grin I thought so too when I first got here ....
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 2:18am On Jan 15, 2013
webstradamus:

grin grin grin I thought so too when I first got here ....

Webstradamus, you guys always think since you're in the north and I'm in south, then your place is colder than here but na big lie. Abeg dey use google weather, we are now sharing almost the same temp.... your winter might be longer than mine but this place is inside depression..... freakingly cold men.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by webstradamus: 3:00am On Jan 15, 2013
imperiouxx:

Webstradamus, you guys always think since you're in the north and I'm in south, then your place is colder than here but na big lie. Abeg dey use google weather, we are now sharing almost the same temp.... your winter might be longer than mine but this place is inside depression..... freakingly cold men.

Hahaha ... not almost the same. But truth is we're having very good weather right now (even though its still way lower than yours which you're complaining about).
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by walex57(m): 3:55am On Jan 15, 2013
No one in the house is going for visa interview?...abi the whole spring interviews don finish?...maybe na fall 2014 interviwees remain...shows progress, we are moving forward
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Square65: 5:13am On Jan 15, 2013
Haha, I also felt lied to when I arrived TX. What makes TX and maybe some of the southern states "feel" colder than it is during this period, is that it is usually windy. The wind contributes to the "real skin feel". For the new TX arrivals, I'll wait till summer to hear different testimonies from you. I felt sorry for the muslims during the Ramadan period, and to add petrol, they didn't break until 9pm!

Meanwhile, like Webstradamus et al in the North, we, on the mountains, are also currently enjoying this short period of warmth (my place is currently btw 1 and -3) praying that it stays this way till winter fades. I can't believe I don't have my heater on at the moment. Me sef don dey turn Panda o!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 5:19am On Jan 15, 2013
^^^ No one can bet that. 42 to 45 degree celsuis.....Na run, hold ya head enter any shade.....like fire grin US weather is crazy. Still TX weather is better than NM. This place is always at the extreme when it's windy, winter and summer. Rain....No!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Just4mide: 5:46am On Jan 15, 2013
[quote
author=spikes C]

with your mouth abi u never buy something for market undecided

The catch is, foreign universities need students. Your money is very
important to them, use that advantage to yourself.

On the foundation course stuff, you can even plead/negotiate with them
and you would skip it. But the official way is that, if you have studied
1 full year here in Nigeria. You will skip there foundation year.

Seriously, negotiate wella oooo.[/quote]thanks bro please cud u also give list of less requirement uni in usa may i can also negoiate with them also?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Just4mide: 5:50am On Jan 15, 2013
@spikes please can you also give me a list of less requirement university in usa so i can also apply and negos with them
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by xtus(m): 5:51am On Jan 15, 2013
bigfrancis21:
This is because the pdf book was compressed and broken into 4 parts in order to be contained in the e-mail (maximum limit is 25MB and the book is 35MB). I included a note on how to extract the book in one of the e-mails.
For the grubers, download to your computer all the 4 different parts contained in the two e-mails I sent. To extract it you'll need the poweriso.exe software I used to compress it in the first place. Incase you don't have it installed already, I also uploaded the software and sent in 1 of the two e-mails. Download and install it. Then run. Click on open, select all the 4 parts of the grubers, then click on extract and the book is extracted. Do same for the barrons.

Thanks for d info
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by eduno: 5:55am On Jan 15, 2013
Hello house. Pls in need help with my admission process for graduate studies in the US. First of all; am still searching for a good school in an good state and afforddable tution to apply to. Who can nominate some good schools for me for an mba program or ms.finance.

Also, please I need gre and teofl material. My email is -edun_seun_01@yahoo.com
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 7:41am On Jan 15, 2013
Just4mide: @spikes please can you also give me a list of less requirement university in usa so i can also apply and negos with them

The negotiation isn't like you price Ponmo or Okporoko (Panla) for market ooo. If you don't to meet up their minimum requirement, they'll show your aplication way out of their office. What he meant by negotiate with them is when you see a school of interest, you write the head of your department/international office telling them what your credential is. By then you must have minimum requirement for admission anywhere.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by hariyoh: 8:06am On Jan 15, 2013
grin
imperiouxx:

The negotiation isn't like you price Ponmo or Okporoko (Panla) for market ooo. If you don't to meet up their minimum requirement, they'll show your aplication way out of their office. What he meant by negotiate with them is when you see a school of interest, you write the head of your department/international office telling them what your credential is. By then you must have minimum requirement for admission anywhere.
grin. I can't stop laughing in chinese. Great job you are doing oga imperiouxx,Justwise, Yvete, Kpolli, Square65, Walex, bigfrancis21. Pls were are these guys like Djunits, momoh, Ojab etc. I tender my apology for been away on this tread, it is due to unavoidable circumstances. Henceforth, I promise to view/comment daily. Just putting finishing touches ahead of fall. Imperioux, I will send an email when everything is intact. Thumbs up to everybody in da house.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by bigfrancis21: 9:07am On Jan 15, 2013
edun.o:

Also, please I need gre and teofl material. My email is -edun_seun_01@yahoo.com
Sent.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by bigfrancis21: 9:10am On Jan 15, 2013
hariyoh: grin grin. I can't stop laughing in chinese. Great job you are doing oga imperiouxx,Justwise, Yvete, Kpolli, Square65, Walex, bigfrancis21. Pls were are these guys like Djunits, momoh, Ojab etc. I tender my apology for been away on this tread, it is due to unavoidable circumstances. Henceforth, I promise to view/comment daily. Just putting finishing touches ahead of fall. Imperioux, I will send an email when everything is intact. Thumbs up to everybody in da house.
Been a while dude. Where you been?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by eduno: 9:12am On Jan 15, 2013
bigfrancis21:
Sent.

Thanks bro, jst gorrit
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by eduno: 9:15am On Jan 15, 2013
Guys pls I need grad schools in the UuS dati can check up for an MBA or Ms.finance and also how do I register for GRE exam
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by know: 10:00am On Jan 15, 2013
@Bigfrancis21,appreciate your generosity.Pls,I also need GRE materials.My email is:daptose@gmail.com.

And please,can U and the rest great gurus helps us to identify other school that will raise 'red flags' at d embassy like VIU

Lastly,how do I get my credentials evaluated.

Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by labiowo: 12:19pm On Jan 15, 2013
Hello Nairalander,
Pls i need TOEFL materials ,you can send it to mail box
labiob@yahoo.com
Thanks in advance
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Ndyoo(m): 2:23pm On Jan 15, 2013
Yvete:

Obviously the easiest way to get noticed on this thread is to diss Yvete because she must reply. *scratches head** grin grin
Old comments on their profile gives them away! It easy to know the ones that want a visa to move in with a wrinkled saggy-boobed old lady for papers. Whose curiosity have you now?

Thanks to soft-spoken Imperiouxx. You know I got likes for ya! grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

lool...dis chic your beef no dey finish,i won't advice my enemy to attack u on NL...anyway it achieved its purpose...familiarity bridged.
At least i will get preferential posts from you and your allies too...lol @ visa to move in wid a wrinkle saggy boobed lady.if only u take your posts only serious,some pple come here to joke...all join,no be like dat obama papa take make obama president...smh for me.***cycles away slowly***
continue wid your thing...make we dey roll and paddy dey go. Club 10.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by hariyoh: 4:10pm On Jan 15, 2013
bigfrancis21:
Been a while dude. Where you been?
Been inactive on wire for a while due to internal and external factor. How you putting final touch towards your admission.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Yvete(f): 5:15pm On Jan 15, 2013
You insulted me cos' I'm a woman.

You thought that I may be a walk-over, huh? *chuckles*

You thought that I just hopped across the US border yesterday so you could rubbish my weeks old comment. Shoot! Been here 7 years and counting, paid my dues, working professional and I ain't no girl like you wrote. When I post a comment, I sure damn know what I'm talking about. You get all that info. online, but I live the experience. If you really want peaceful coexistence, mind your business y mío también.

Adios.

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by bigfrancis21: 5:51pm On Jan 15, 2013
know: @Bigfrancis21,appreciate your generosity.Pls,I also need GRE materials.My email is:daptose@gmail.com.

And please,can U and the rest great gurus helps us to identify other school that will raise 'red flags' at d embassy like VIU

Lastly,how do I get my credentials evaluated.

Thanks
Sent.
You can get your credentials evaluated by international credentials evaluation organizations such as WES, www.wes.org. There are a lot of them. However, don't rush into external evaluation yet until specified explicitly by your prospective school. Some US schools evaluate credentials internally.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by bigfrancis21: 5:54pm On Jan 15, 2013
labiowo: Hello Nairalander,
Pls i need TOEFL materials ,you can send it to mail box
labiob@yahoo.com
Thanks in advance
Sent.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Mamacita007(f): 6:08pm On Jan 15, 2013
Yvete: You insulted me cos' I'm a woman.

You thought that I may be a walk-over, huh? *chuckles*

You thought that I just hopped across the US border yesterday so you could rubbish my weeks old comment. Shoot! Been here 7 years and counting, paid my dues, working professional and I ain't no girl like you wrote. When I post a comment, I sure damn know what I'm talking about. You get all that info. online, but I live the experience. If you really want peaceful coexistence, mind your business y mío también.

Adios.

Lloooll yes oo. Seven and counting no be beans come begin speak spanish on top sef. Na bow and arrow these men go take pursue u frm dis thread.I miss u sha
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Mamacita007(f): 6:19pm On Jan 15, 2013
kpolli: My one advice to prospective students who are looking for schools and think Texas is the closest thing to Naija weather.... Big fat lie

Cold will kill you there, only town close in weather is Florida.... Kai I barely survived today's cold...

Before picking a school, remember the weather.... Had I known cry

Oko mi.I can't bliv dat cold want to kill u there. U dat was laughing at me for wearing gloves hahaha llooooll na so?? Phoenix is very cold too buh everywhere looks like houston. D houses and everything. D skl is very nice for now. grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by know: 6:34pm On Jan 15, 2013
bigfrancis21:
Sent.
You can get your credentials evaluated by international credentials evaluation organizations such as WES, www.wes.org. There are a lot of them. However, don't rush into external evaluation yet until specified explicitly by your prospective school. Some US schools evaluate credentials internally.

Thanks.And have also seen d GRE materialS too.God bless U bro!

Lastly,do u know of any other school that can raise a red flag like VIU?

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Mamacita007(f): 6:45pm On Jan 15, 2013
know: Lastly,do u know of any other school that can raise a red flag like VIU?

don't worry unless its a private school. Every public school is good no matter the city. Look for public schools in any city of ur choice then ask people about dem.
Its like all d spring applicants have left naija by now. Some pple did not post their experience.I hope it went well for dem.
Ijoan: have u left?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by kpolli(m): 7:40pm On Jan 15, 2013
Mamacita007:

Oko mi.I can't bliv dat cold want to kill u there. U dat was laughing at me for wearing gloves hahaha llooooll na so?? Phoenix is very cold too buh everywhere looks like houston. D houses and everything. D skl is very nice for now. grin grin

So ur adapting well, good to know... Now it's ur turn to laugh... Never experienced this kinda cold weather b4 and here has lil/no public transport so I have to walk to class n all... Plus its like a village so not many buildings to shield us from the wind.... cry
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 8:35pm On Jan 15, 2013
kpolli:

So ur adapting well, good to know... Now it's ur turn to laugh... Never experienced this kinda cold weather b4 and here has lil/no public transport so I have to walk to class n all... Plus its like a village so not many buildings to shield us from the wind.... cry

Sorry sir, soon you'll be done. I'm counting days here..... I need moni!

(1) (2) (3) ... (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) ... (273)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.