Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,118 members, 7,890,712 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 06:48 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 - Travel (82) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 (310470 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (273) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by kpolli(m): 5:00am On Sep 27, 2012
Please I need gmat materials. . . . Who has?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by jimtosam: 5:19am On Sep 27, 2012
Surestboyxxx: Hi Guru in the house, I have issue with my I.94, Instead of inputting 50 Months they put 5 months, my attention was called on it when i went to get my State ID, so when they input the those number on the i-94 to system it shows 5 months, so the lady told me to go talk to Immigration office to sort it out because there is mistake on it.I went to inform my International Officer but it seems he does not know who to contact to correct the issue. house have anyone encounter this kind of issue before? where and who do you think my IPO can contact?

Thanks
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

The school intrnational officer should now who to contact...I think USCIS. It's not a big deal.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 6:26am On Sep 27, 2012
jimtosam:

The school intrnational officer should now who to contact...I think USCIS. It's not a big deal.

Not all international advisors know what they are doing or who to contact. Most of what they know is social security administration duties and trial by error putting calls through.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by ollyboy1: 8:56am On Sep 27, 2012
Guys quick one is it compulsory I fax a bank letter along with the bank statement.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Nobody: 9:55am On Sep 27, 2012
ollyboy1:
Guys quick one is it compulsory I fax a bank letter along with the bank statement.

Did anyone tell you to fax such a document? I think schools want you to always mail such 'groundly'.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by bigfrancis21: 11:45am On Sep 27, 2012
franklynx: wat i did in my own case was dat i printed a copy of the international testing form for CBT of the GRE,filled a copy,scanned and sent same as an attachment to a friend in d US..SHE then printed the filled form and attached a money order of the said amount($175) and she sent it via postal mail to the Netherlands address....
got der 4 days later..GREETINGS 2ALL NAIRALANDERS..

This is exactly what I did! Though mine was for the Paper based GRE, and the destination address was Pittsburgh US, not the Netherlands. Lol.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by bigfrancis21: 11:57am On Sep 27, 2012
xyoung: @bigfrancis and freshdude...please help me with GRE and Toefel materials. planing on writing in december..pls forward all materials to chrisyoung7123@gmail.com
Do you have a yahoo mail? Please do drop one if you have. It's nearly impossible to successfully send a mail from Ymail to Gmail. The sender will always get a mailer daemon failure message.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 27, 2012
emmanuelkim:

What a brotherly love, thanks

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by mikky4all(m): 6:41pm On Sep 27, 2012
bigfrancis21:
Do you have a yahoo mail? Please do drop one if you have. It's nearly impossible to successfully send a mail from Ymail to Gmail. The sender will always get a mailer daemon failure message.
Please bigfrancis I need toefl and gre materials too
Email. SOMOYEMIKAIL@YAHOO.COM
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by WeezyKrack: 7:16pm On Sep 27, 2012
Please Room.. I Need To Know If I Can Appear To The American Embassy In Another Country With A Nigerian Bank Statement, If So.. Is This Going To Be A Domiliciary Account Or Is It Possible To Use A Normal Account
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by franklynx(m): 8:18pm On Sep 27, 2012
u can Either wif a Nigerian(normal or domiciliary) account..bt its xpected dt as a resident in anoda country,u shud have an operating bank account of dt country which of cuz underscores the fact that u have a valid/running residence permit..so u can as long as u have a residence permit of d country u want 2 apply 4rm..tot i xplained dis earlier..

WeezyKrack: Please Room.. I Need To Know If I Can Appear To The American Embassy In Another Country With A Nigerian Bank Statement, If So.. Is This Going To Be A Domiliciary Account Or Is It Possible To Use A Normal Account
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by kpolli(m): 2:32am On Sep 28, 2012
Imperriouxx or BigFrancis GMAT materials??
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by bigfrancis21: 7:30am On Sep 28, 2012
kpolli: Imperriouxx or BigFrancis GMAT materials??
Yes. I do.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by bigfrancis21: 8:19am On Sep 28, 2012
mikky4all:
Please bigfrancis I need toefl and gre materials too
Email. SOMOYEMIKAIL@YAHOO.COM
Sent.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by DukeNija(m): 8:34am On Sep 28, 2012
Pls I need gmat materials as the ones I have as not so concise. Can anyone help?? My email ad is ebubedibie@gmail.com
Godbless
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by DukeNija(m): 8:35am On Sep 28, 2012
Bigfrancis can u pls assist me with gmat and toefl materials, I need them desperately. My email ad is ebubedibie@gmail.com or ebubedibie@yahoo.com
Godbless
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by mikky4all(m): 11:09am On Sep 28, 2012
bigfrancis21:
Sent.
Thanks, I sam it. I also need GMAT materials. And am having a little problem opening some of the documents you sent to me. Care to chat on yahoomessanger or on bbm for better explanation please. Thanks.
Pin. 21a21d46
Yahoo I'd. Somoyemikail@yahoo.com
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Nobody: 11:40am On Sep 28, 2012
bigfrancis21:
This is exactly what I did! Though mine was for the Paper based GRE, and the destination address was Pittsburgh US, not the Netherlands. Lol.

Hey I just called the Netherlands and they told me to tell my pal in Canada to call them and he will be charged on his MasterCard and get me registered. However I have moved my test date to late November.Obviously they favor phone registration now on over fax. Money order is still an option.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by DukeNija(m): 11:49am On Sep 28, 2012
@bigfrancis
Thanks a million. Appreciate
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by freshdude: 3:21pm On Sep 28, 2012
xyoung: @bigfrancis and freshdude...please help me with GRE and Toefel materials. planing on writing in december..pls forward all materials to chrisyoung7123@gmail.com
was sent but i got an instant failure delivery message. u need to change ur e-mail address is not reliable.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by kpolli(m): 3:41pm On Sep 28, 2012
bigfrancis21:
Yes. I do.

Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by sbeauty1(f): 7:50pm On Sep 28, 2012
Hi all
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by sbeauty1(f): 7:55pm On Sep 28, 2012
Hello, I read a past mail wn someone was talking about high school transcript ..pls I need that info on how to do that..I'll b glad if d person can send me a mail (ogunfowora_oluwaseun@yahoo.com)..
Are spring applicants preparing thr document and getting ready to claim the green trophy? Just like me !!!
With the favor of God , he'll help us all..
*peace
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by chichimate: 8:04pm On Sep 28, 2012
Hello!

Does anyone know how I can get income tax for my student visa? My uncle is my sponsor and he is a trader. His financial statement has been accepted by a university for I-20, now I am preparing for my visa interview but I have no idea on how I can overcome the income tax and business registration requirements. Please any vital information for this case?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by fadinus(m): 9:03pm On Sep 28, 2012
Hmmmm
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by jimtosam: 11:43pm On Sep 28, 2012
chichimate: Hello!

Does anyone know how I can get income tax for my student visa? My uncle is my sponsor and he is a trader. His financial statement has been accepted by a university for I-20, now I am preparing for my visa interview but I have no idea on how I can overcome the income tax and business registration requirements. Please any vital information for this case?

When Government is shouting, pay your tax, pay your tax, pay your tax. Even though, We know truly that we are not seeing what they r using the money for but let us be faithful and leave them for God. This is one of the advantages.Even as a trader or business man, he can still pay tax.But, with the situation on ground, try go FIRS office and talk with one of the official if there is a way they can be of help.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by gaquilani: 2:07am On Sep 29, 2012
I just payed my SEVIS fee through an agent, however my appointment is on tuesday(2nd october). My skul is meant to resume on the 1st of october and i asked dem (my skul) for permission to resume late and dey have not answered me. I don't know what to tell d VO I NEED SOME HELP/ADVICE. answers please .
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by kpolli(m): 2:37am On Sep 29, 2012
gaquilani: I just payed my SEVIS fee through an agent, however my appointment is on tuesday(2nd october). My skul is meant to resume on the 1st of october and i asked dem (my skul) for permission to resume late and dey have not answered me. I don't know what to tell d VO I NEED SOME HELP/ADVICE. answers please .

N ur just speaking out now

chichimate: Hello!

U only need tax clearance if he owns the company not for individuals
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 4:19am On Sep 29, 2012
gaquilani: I just payed my SEVIS fee through an agent, however my appointment is on tuesday(2nd october). My skul is meant to resume on the 1st of october and i asked dem (my skul) for permission to resume late and dey have not answered me. I don't know what to tell d VO I NEED SOME HELP/ADVICE. answers please .

What kind of complicated issue is this?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Nobody: 6:52am On Sep 29, 2012
O boy what have you been doing? Why do you speak up just two days to your interview? Anyway at this point, we can only commit you to God in prayers o, because it's already weekend and I doubt if your school will still reply you.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Nobody: 6:52am On Sep 29, 2012
Double Post tongue
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by bigfrancis21: 9:49am On Sep 29, 2012
kpolli:

mail it to kpolli64 at yahoo.co.uk

Thanks
Sent.

@mikky4all
I'm not on bbm. However you could e-mail me what exactly is the problem.

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (273)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.